Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN

121 20 42
By BTS_1Derland

The atmosphere was filled with mixed emotions. We were all so confused. My insides were having a battle within each other that my whole body felt like it should collapse for the millionth time. They too seemed to be conflicted. They didn't know whether or not they should be happy or worried. Jin was found, but Jimin was to be lost forever.

The moment the car stopped, three men immediately rushed out of the car and ran into our direction as fast as they possibly could.

"What's wrong with Jimin?!" Taehyung shouted with concern as he carried his brother away from his hyung and into his own arms. Jimin was limp, way too limp. It was almost as if he was dead. His breath kept on hitching as he breathed, and I guessed that it was just about time when breathing properly was going to be impossible. That was exactly what I feared the moment that electricity pole was off him.

"Get him into that hospital real quick!" Namjoon shouted with worry and we all rushed inside the hospital. We knew that there was probably no one inside, but we were still hoping that we would find some medicine that will help him.

We found an empty room inside with a bed, so we laid him down on it. Taehyung took it upon himself to take Jimin's shirt off, and once his skin was exposed to us, I felt like crying. There was a huge, bleeding cut where the pole originally crushed his ribs. The injury looked like it was rotting, and I could see something poke out of it slightly which I wished would not be a rib.

Taehyung's breath got stuck in his lungs, and for a second it seemed like he forgot how to breath. Tears started forming in his eyes as he examined his brother's injured torso. Namjoon and Jin stood next to Taehyung and put a hand onto each of his shoulders.

There was a moment of deadly silence and sorrow. None of us were doctors, and we didn't know what to do in such a situation. Jimin's injury looked so deadly, and he would need a surgery for sure. No matter what we could find in here, I'm pretty sure it won't help. Jimin needs someone to put his ribs back in place or else it will just end up piercing his lung and he will die.

"Oh god," I mumbled and let a tear fall down my cheek.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung let out as he tried to prevent himself to letting his tears fall. Namjoon and Jin were also holding back their tears, and seeing Jimin thay way tore them even more.

I looked behind me and saw Chung Ae standing there, looking healthy. I didn't notice he was conscious up until then. He gave me a slight smile filled with sorrow. He didn't know Jimin, Namjoon or Jin, but I was sure that he knew how much they all meant to each other. Anyone would have been able to guess it.

"I don't even know if we can pour alcohol over that," Taehyung added when no one answered his question.

And that's why I should've entered medicine. If I knew this day would come, I would've studied a bit more biology.

"How about we try wiping off the blood around it with alcohol then dab a bit of it on the wound itself to prevent bacterial infection?" Namjoon suggested.

"I'll go find a bottle of alcohol or just some alcohol pads," Jin said and walked away.

"And I'll search for clean bandages and any medicine we can use," I said and walked off.

Chung Ae must have felt awkward around Namjoon and Taehyung, so he tagged along with me. I was walking as fast as I possibly could to find any bandage we can use.

"Seo Yeon," Chung Ae called out as he caught up with me.

I gave him a brief look and then started searching again.

"I'm glad you are back," I said as I was busy searching for the bandage.

I found a room filled with boxes and cabinets, so I decided to enter that. As I was searching as fast as I could, Chung Ae stood at the door and observed me.

I gave him a brief glance as I searched then said," It will be greatly appreciated if you can help me."

He walked forward and bent down over one of the boxes and started searching in it.

"Weird how I thought I'll be welcomed a bit more politely and enthusiastically than this," He said and it made me feel a bit bad that I didn't show him how glad I was that he is alive. He did risk his life after all trying to help Taehyung from dying, and he also disinfected my leg.

"I'm sorry. I was just... busy with all this. Jimin is deeply injured and he could die any second now. I don't want to lose him again," I said after a short pause and then started searching again.

"I noticed that all of you are kind of close. Are you related in any way?" He asked me while fiddling with the things in the box.

I gave him a look that said "Are you seriously going to keep on playing with the supplies and asking me questions instead of searching?" and said," They are my idols, and I'm their ARMY. Can we search a bit quicker now? Jimin is dying."

"I actually find it a bit strange that-" He tried to say but got interrupted by me banging my fist onto the box with frustration.

"What part of 'Jimin is dying' do you not understand?!" I shouted. He was taken aback by my sudden explosion. I just gave him a death stare but then I realized that I was losing control of myself in the wrong timing.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I am just anxious right now. Please, we can talk as much as we want later on. But let us save Jimin first. Please," I said and he nodded.

"Alright. I just wanted to gain your attention. I was selfish," He said and lowered his head down. My heart kind of ached seeing him so down after he woke up from being unconcious for too long, but Jimin was my only priority right now. If I lose him, I'll most probably kill myself. He can't leave me ever again.

After searching for so long and fiddling with things that I didn't know how to use, I finally stumbled across a sealed pack of white bandages. I smiled at it then made my way back as fast as I possibly could. Chung Ae was still fiddling with some stuff in there, but I couldn't care any less. Again, Jimin was my priority.

"I found bandages!" I let out with excitement. Namjoon looked at me gratefully and then grabbed them from me. Jin was already there with a bottle of alcohol and some alcohol pads.

"Okay guys. Let's do this," Namjoon let out but before he could start disinfecting Jimin's wound, he got interrupted by Chung Ae.

"I can stitch his wound," He said and all our eyes widened at him.

He opened his hand and revealed a needle and some surgical thread. He made his way to the bed Jimin was laying on then put the needle down. He then grabbed the bottle of alcohol and poured some into his hands and proceeded cleansing his hands. Once he was done, he disinfected the needle and then poured some alcohol carefully onto a cotton pad that he had brought along. He used the cotton pad to cleanse the blood that had rotted on Jimin's wound itself  and then used an alcohol pad to rub off the blood around the wound in general. Once he felt like the area was disinfected enough, he started his first attempt to get the surgical thread through the needle. Surprisingly, he was able to do that in a matter of seconds and succeeded after the first trial. He took in a deep breath then proceeded with stitching the skin together. I couldn't look at the whole process because it made me sick. My heart was beating so fast at the thought of the needle piercing Jimin's skin, but if it was going to make him feel better, then we should just do it. In what felt like years of torture to me, Chung Ae announced that he was done and when I took a look at the final result, I was impressed. Jimin was bandaged up very neatly and professionally as if it was an experienced doctor who did all the work.

He then got rid of all the tools he used and rinsed his hand again with the remaining amounts of alcohol. He then threw to each one of us an alcohol pad.

"If you want to come in touch with Jimin, then it would be best for you to disinfect yourselves too," He said and then threw himself down on a chair.

We all looked at him with wide eyes and gaping mouths, but he just shook all these looks off.

"You can thank me later. Jimin will be fine. Of course he will need immediate surgical interference once we reach an emergency camp, but for now he is considered to be relatively stable," He said and we all let out a deep breath that none of us knew we were holding.

Before any of us could start thanking him and feel relieved, he suddenly said," But don't get ahead of yourselves. I don't know how his condition in general is. The thing you saw poking out earlier was in fact his fractured rib. I didn't have the right tools to put it back in place, and I'm not a doctor. I just placed it in there temporarily. So, if he wakes up and screams in pain, you shouldn't be surprised."

Oh.

After a long moment of silence, Jin finally said," It's okay. As long as he will wake up and get better then it is fine."

"Yeah thank you so much for your help. I don't know what we would have done without you," Namjoon said and then rubbed the back of his neck in awkwardness.

"Nah, it is nothing. Now, if you excuse me, I got to use the restroom," He said then stood up to leave.

The moment he gave us his back, his facial expression changed, and it looked like he was feeling sad.

I wanted to follow after him, but I had to wait a while until Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin fall into a deep conversation so they won't notice my absence.

Once it was the right time, I snuck out of the room and saw Chung Ae standing at the very end of the corridor. There was no restroom sign anywhere near that area, so I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. In a distance, I could see him bend down and as I came closer, I could hear noises coming from his direction.

Once I was there, I put a hand on his shoulder and said," Hey. I just wanted to talk to you."

He didn't reply to me though and instead pushed me back gently without looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him with worry and tried to get close to him again, but he shook his head at me without letting me see him and pushed me away again.

"Chung Ae, what is wrong with-" I said with concern before I turned his shoulder in my direction and saw his face.

"Oh my God! Chung Ae! Are you okay?!" I shouted and bent down in front of him.

The others must have heard me scream because the next thing I heard were footsteps and some random shouting.

"What is happening to you?! Why are you like that?!" I shouted with fear and worry, but I couldn't get an answer from him.

So apparently, there are no good days after bad ones. I guess my whole belief was a whole damn lie.

●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

Another update just for youuuuu~

Honestly, if you feel like you wanna kill yourself then I feel so proud of my work... But no that's not the point of the book so take care XD

Tell me what you think!

I hope I let you hanging because..well... that was the point.  hehe

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 496 40
"We will meet again hyung." "When?" "Someday." "I don't like when words don't have promise or trust in them." "Me too hyung. I don't like to say word...
847 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
203 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
164K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...