Danganronpa girlxgirl one sho...

By XxyourwaifudiesxX

I'm bored. I'm definitely only gonna write wlw ships, cause that's what I'm good at. (I try to make chapters... More

Hi
Nanamiki - rain
Kirizono - confession
Kirizono - classmates
Unfinished ideas
Nanamiki/Kirizono - fine wine
Pekobuki - Flowers (request)
Kirizono - detention
Irumatsu - did you just bite me?
Nanamiki - spider
Chapter from my reject celesgiri book
Nanamiki - accident
Kirizono - missing you
another celesgiri chapter
irumatsu - definitely
Irumatsu headcannons
Nanamiki - argument
Celesgiri head cannons (request)
Kirizono - tired
Izukono head cannons (request)
Nanamatsu - love letter (request)
Kaemaki - inside date (request)
Nanamiki but my guinea pig writes it
Nanamiki - blood
Kirizono - damsel in distress
Irumatsu - halloween party
Celesgiri - vampires
Nanamiki - mafia gfs
Irumatsu - box train
Pekobuki - sweater weather
soapies - just the two of us (request)
Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)
kirizono - on the phone at 3
celeshina - gifting (request)
bye

Celesgiri - strip poker (request)

7K 103 308
By XxyourwaifudiesxX

I don't actually know how poker works. Request from TheAnimeBitch non despair au btw. Tell me if you understand it??
————————————————————————

At first Kyoko thought her girlfriend, Celestia Ludenberg, had just challenged her to a normal game of poker, so she agreed.

Just as they began to play, Celestia was quick to say, "Oh, I may have forgotten to mention that this is strip poker." As she flashed one of her usual smiles.

Of course, Kyoko should've expected something like this to come. She just didn't think that Celestia would administer such a suggestive game.

"You cannot withdraw now. You already said that you would play." Celestia's smile didn't fade.

"But then I didn't know everythin-" Celestia interrupted Kyoko.

"Yes, yes, but that would not be amusing in the slightest. With that being said, let us begin."

Kyoko sighed. Celestia really wanted to play, huh?

"Alright, then." Kyoko smiled slightly. She was playing poker, so she'd have to keep a poker face.

(A/N: now I have to google how poker works.)

They'd be playing a normal enough game of strip poker with a standard deck of 54 cards. (With jokers idk.) Instead of betting chips, they'd be betting pieces of clothing. Either one of them could choose not to bet anything, but only for two turns straight. Loser was the first one down to their panties and bra.

Kyoko's plan was simple. She'd bet a piece of
clothing every other turn in the beginning of the game, but once Celestia started to meddle with her plan, she'd do whatever seemed most reasonable. She had no idea what Celestia was planning, after all. Playing it safe was probably the best option.

Celestia handed Kyoko a deck of cards. This deck had presumably just came out of the box. Kyoko shuffled the cards the same way each time, Celestia knew. They didn't play too often, but Celestia knew exactly what Kyoko did each time.

The Ultimate gambler watched as every single movement went according to her memory of the last time they'd played. Celestia's smile grew more sinister. She was sure that she had the upper hand in this situation, and she did.

When they began playing, Celestia would usually get the better cards. Before the game, she'd arranged the cards in such a way where she'd usually get a slightly better deck than Kyoko. Three turns in, Kyoko was set to get better cards than her. Just so little suspicion would be aroused.

"I will bet my left shoe," Celestia said as soon as she got her cards. Four six of spades, and a two of hearts. Four of a kind, Celestia thought.

"Check." Kyoko looked down at her cards to find a straight. Eight of hearts, seven of diamonds, six of clubs, five of spades, and a four of diamonds. Her expression remained neutral, despite knowing the chances of losing were higher than those of winning.

"Shall we?" Celestia was ready to reveal her cards. She'd win the hand, but she wouldn't win anything. She was completely okay with that, though. There was no telling when Kyoko would decide to bet and when not to bet.

Kyoko sighed and nodded, revealing her cards.

"Oh! It seems that I have won this hand." Celestia pointed out, adding the slightest bit of enthusiasm to her tone.

"Yes, it seems you have." Kyoko felt the dread of losing the first hand. If she didn't keep a handle on this game, the entirety of the game would slip from her grasp.

"No use in dwelling on it." This was Kyoko's cue to deal out the next hand.

Kyoko dealed out the next hand.

"I'll bet one of my shoes." Kyoko stared at her cards. A straight flush. She had a 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5, all of diamonds. She wanted to smile, but she kept her poker face. The chances that she would lose this hand were slim, but not zero.

"Check." Celestia had decided to bet something next round, even thought she knew she'd lose that round. She glanced down at her cards. Just as she'd expected, five of a kind, the highest hand you can be dealt. One joker and four 10's. Each 10 having a different suit.

(The different suits on the tens don't actually matter, I just included it for added detail.)

Celestia had set this hand up specifically. Kyoko must be thinking that she'd win the hand. It was important to crush hopes at the beginning of the game.

"Ready, dear?" Celestia tilted her head slightly to the left. Again, Kyoko nodded. They both displayed their cards.

"Oh, how delightful!" Celestia pressed each of her fingers together. "It was such a slim chance too, correct?"

Kyoko internally grunted. What were the chances of that turning out in Celestia's favor? They had to be extremely slim. Four tens of all different suits? Not to mention, a joker too?

(A/N: I'm about to use the full capacity of my brain. Brace yourself.)

Kyoko held her chin with her index finger and thumb. "The chances are extremely slim. Especially for the second turn." She slipped her left shoe off, placing it slightly off to the side.

In this deck, there were 54 cards. Each suit had 13 cards in it (2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, jack, queen, king, ace). When you open the box of cards, the jokers are in the front. Behind the jokers are the spades and the diamonds in ascending order, then the clubs and hearts in descending order.

Kyoko remembers that the jokers were not at the front of the deck when they were given to her. Celestia must've rearranged the deck.

(A/N: never mind, I'm cutting corners.)

"Check." Kyoko's voice was dull, but mostly because she was focused on something other than talking.

"Hmm.." Celestia tapped her chin. "I will bet my right shoe this time around."

Before confronting Celestia, she'd wait a hand. In order to provide extra evidence, of course. If she was correct, Celestia would win this hand. Just not to raise suspicion. Kyoko internally laughed a really insane sounding laugh. Oh, but suspicion has already been raised, Celestia! She thought.

All the while, her face remained blank as she dealt out the next hand. It was only fair that she dealt to Celestia first, since that's just how the rules were. If she didn't give Celestia cards first, Celestia would probably insist that she do it herself, which would definitely give her more problems later. The main thing deciding her fate was that the better hand was usually dealt first.

She looked down at her cards. Ace of diamonds, King of hearts, Queen of spades, Jack of clubs, and ten of spades. A royal flush. Oh, how so very rare this whole situation is. On the third turn, she'd gotten a royal flush, and every card was organized in descending order.

On the other hand, (I'm so fucking hilarious) Celestia had three of a kind. Three sevens, each a different suit, a nine of spades, and a two of hearts.

"I'm ready." Kyoko deadpanned.

"Rushing now, are we?" Celestia's smile seemed to never fade.

Kyoko slightly frowned and put her cards down on the table. As she'd suspected, she won.

"Oh." Kyoko didn't seem surprised at all. Celestia knew what was happening. Kyoko had found her out.

"Why so glum?" Celestia asked.

"Glum isn't the word I'd use," Kyoko's frown reverted back into her usual blank stare.

"Oh? And why is that?" Celestia readied herself for the earful she was about to get from Kyoko.

"These cards didn't just come out of the box like you said they did. The two jokers weren't at the front, and the order of cards is far too convenient for you." Kyoko smirked. "Am I correct?"

"You might be," Celestia sighed. "Are you planning on forfeiting the game?"

"Of course not. We can keep playing, but under just one more rule."

"Hm?"

"Whenever I deal the cards, I'm going to deal them to me first." Kyoko grabbed the deck of cards. "I'm starting now. Take your right shoe off."

Celestia grumbled, taking her right shoe off. How had Kyoko established her dominance over the game nearly halfway through? Kyoko dealt the next hand, and just as she'd guessed, she had the better hand.

With the way that this game would be going, Celestia was sure she'd lose. She definitely wasn't going to withdraw, because she was sure that Kyoko wanted her to.

No strategy could save her from losing, so she bet a piece of clothing each hand. So did Kyoko. Celestia imagined that this was to mock her.

By the end of the game, Kyoko had lost her other shoe and a stocking. Celestia was down to her panties and bra. She was blushing madly.

Kyoko was smirking. "That game was truly fulfilling. We should definitely play again sometime."

Celestia scowled. "Excuse me, I will put my clothes back on now."

Kyoko's shook her head. "Keep them off for a little longer, you're not going to need them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1513
Mary Saotome is at the top of my 'step on me' list. Second is Daichi Sawamura for personal reasons. Happy pride month,, you're all valid ily. Bratatatat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 84 23
Hey! Here is a DanganRonpa oneshots book :) Requests closed, sorry!
409K 6.6K 46
UwU 0w0 Requests are open!
1K 25 18
I honestly just feel like writing sad stuff since I cant find anything to make me sad so ima do it myself (sorry for any mistakes)
2.6K 37 15
(PRETTY MUCH DONE?? IDK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AT A RANDOM TIME) (TWS AT START OF EACH STORY, NO SMUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUFF /lh, ALSO YES I DO...