ADRONITIS

By injunniez

≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 ... More

note
adronitis
characters
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
epilogue

chapter 40

10K 441 810
By injunniez

A week had passed and it was now the last week of November. I did the usual morning routine and Jaehyun dropped me off like always. Jaehyun didn't answer my question yet but I thought he was just too busy.

"Have a good day at school, my daughter", he joked.

"Hope I will", I replied and got out of the car, heading towards my classroom.

Harvey and I had an awkward relationship now. We only talked whenever we had seatwork and other things. It saddened me, as I wanted to go back to DNYL without any worries or awkwardness.

"Right, Sera", my teacher called.

"Yes ma'am?", I questioned.

"What's the club you're in? I haven't taken it down yet", she said as she had a pencil ready to write it down.

I bit on my lip as my heart was heavy. I wanted to say DNYL but Mark said he had kicked me out already so I couldn't say anything.

"I didn't join one", I replied.

"Jung Sera, you know that this will effect your extracurricular grade, right?", she questioned and I nodded my head.

"Ma'am, she's in DNYL", Harvey said. "She's our new member"

I looked at Harvey who gave me a small smile.

"Oh, that brokenhearted club", she said. "Alright, that's it for today"

She dismissed us and that was my last class for today.

"Harvey", I called him. "Why did you say that? I thought Mark..."

"I'm the president of the club", he said. "I make the rules and decisions, not him"

"Does that mean...", I trailed.

"Yes, you're still in the club", he replied with a smile. "But it's best if you don't attend any meetings. Mark is still sour about everything"

"Thanks", I was thankful that he still considered me a member after everything that Hyunjin said.

"I'll head out first", Harvey said and left the classroom.

I sighed and headed out after him. While I was walking down the hall, my phone buzzed and I saw that Jisung texted me.

mochiesungie

sera
are you free?
can u go to the practice room?
the one we went to together?

why?

just go
i'll be waiting for you

alright
see you later

"What does he want?", I asked myself.

"Sera!"

I turned around to see Hyunjin there. He walked towards me and stood tall. He had a couple of bandaids on his face and a few healing scars. He was wearing those eye patches that pirates wore, but the medical one.

"I never knew you could look this ugly", I scoffed. "What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sorry about everything", Hyunjin apologized. "Playing with you and announcing who your brother was and his past. I was too angry"

"It's not like you to apologize", I said. "What's making you apologize?"

"Did you apologize yet?", Jeno emerged from the students who walked down the hall. He had his arm around Hyunjin's shoulder as he looked at him with a fake smile. He leaned in to whisper something in Hyunjin's ear. "Or do you want to get beaten up again?"

"I already apologized", Hyunjin muttered.

"But did she accept it?", Jeno asked.

"No, I didn't", I replied instead of Hyunjin.

"What do you want me to do? Kneel down and beg for your forgiveness?", he asked and received a painful pinch from Jeno. "Ouch, you didn't have to do that"

"Just stay out of my sight and don't ever contact me in any other way", I suggested. "Then I'll forgive you"

"I promise", he said.

"Alright, I guess that's settled now", Jeno said and clasped his hands together, then grabbing onto Hyunjin's arm. "But I have to talk to you once more"

"I swear to god when will this end", Hyunjin muttered.

"I'll see you around then, Sera", Jeno said and pulled Hyunjin away.

I sighed and headed towards the parking lot and saw Jaehyun there. I headed towards his car and entered.

"How was school?", he asked.

"It was fine, every day is a regular day", I simply replied.

"Regular, huh?", he questioned.

"Yeah", I replied. "Can you drop me off at the community practice room that you dropped me at before? Jisung asked me to meet up with him there"

"It's good that he still talks with you", Jaehyun said.

"Yeah, but not as much", I replied. "He's busy working part-time, apparently he's working both evening and night shifts again. He said that he's saving up for something"

"Oh, I see", Jaehyun said as he drove to the place. We arrived there quickly since it was just near the school. "I'll pick you up in thirty minutes"

"Alright", I said and went out of the car, heading towards the door to the practice room.

I knocked on the door but there was no response, so I opened it already. The lights weren't on so I decided to find the light switch but I couldn't because I wasn't familiar with the place.

"Jisung?", I called out for him.

I heard a door open and the lights flashed on. I saw Jisung holding a cake and walked towards me. I looked around to see balloons scattered around, along with a Happy Birthday banner on the mirror.

"Happy birthday to you", Jisung sang as he approached me. "Happy birthday dear Sera, Happy birthday to you"

"I forgot that today was my birthday", I said in shock.

"Make a wish", he said with a big smile on his face.

I smiled back and made a wish, proceeding to blow the candle.

I wish DNYL will become one again.

"Yay!", Jisung exclaimed.

"I can't believe you did all of this", I said, still amazed.

"I saved up money for this day", he muttered. "For almost a month"

"What did you say?", I couldn't hear the last thing he said.

"Nothing", he said. He placed the cake down and took out macarons. "I thought one of them might fall when I bring it to you so I didn't put them on yet"

He sat down to put the macarons on the cake and took out the blown out candle while I just smiled. I took a picture of him and decided to upload it on Instagram.

@peachysera thank you :) i forgot it was my bday today tbh :<
♥ 111 likes
view more comments...
@zzzhong.c omg its ur bday? happi bertday sera!
@hyucklee hbd, hope u become shorter ☺️
@h.reonjwin hbd bitch
@cntwll.via yes omg happy birthday bestie🥰

"Let's eat some cake?", Jisung suggested and I nodded. He cut the cake and placed one each on both plates. "I hope the cake tastes nice"

I tried the cake and it was yummy. The two of us continued to eat and chat for hours that I didn't notice that Jaehyun was late by an hour.

"Shouldn't your brother be here?", Jisung asked. "The sun will set soon"

"I'll try calling him", I said and got out my phone.

By the time I dialed his number, the door opened to reveal Jaehyun. Jisung got up immediately and greeted him, bowing to show respect.

"Why are you late?", I asked Jaehyun.

"Had to help out someone", he replied. He looked around to see the whole room and how it was decorated. "Let's go?"

"Sure", I said and was about to leave when Jisung handed over something.

"You should bring the cake with you", he said.

"Thanks again Jisung, you made my day", I thanked with a smile.

Jaehyun and I left the place and drove off towards our house. I was excited to go home but I was curious why Jaehyun didn't remind me that it was my birthday today. I got confused when Jaehyun took a right, when our house was straight ahead.

"Why did you take a right?", I asked but he didn't reply.

He parked in front of this small venue and got out before I did. He rushed over to my side and opened the door.

"What're we doing here?", I asked.

"You'll see", he said and put his hands over my eyes. "I'll guide you okay? Just keep walking"

I steadily made my way to the place Jaehyun guided me to and we stopped after a few minutes.

"I'm going to take my hands off at the count of one okay?", Jaehyun questioned and I hummed. "Three, two, one!"

Jaehyun uncovered my eyes and I saw Jaemin standing from afar, holding a bouquet of flowers as he smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, babe"

I looked around to see the other Ridin' members there. I saw that they decorated the venue with balloons. I was startled when two of the Ridin' members popped the confetti. Jaemin was still smiling, eyes set on me.

"What are you waiting for?", Renjun asked. "Approach him!"

Jaemin suddenly checked his pocket and looked around. I took a picture of him because I loved his whole look he had. I then approached him and he gave me the bouquet he was holding. He pinched my cheek and I could hear gags from his friends.

"Do you like what I prepared?", he asked. I nodded my head as I started to tear up. "Why are you crying babe?"

"I'm not crying yet", I said and held in my tears.

"Don't cry just yet", he said and pulled me outside. "I've always wanted to watch the sunset with you"

He had the perfect timing as the sun just started to set. It was a cliché move of him, but I loved it anyways. He had his arm wrapped around my waist while we watched the sun set.

"It's such a beautiful sight", I said, mesmerized with the beauty of the sky.

"It truly is", he said, looking at me.

"But you're not looking at the sunset though?", I questioned, looking at him.

"Because the beautiful sight is already in front of my eyes"

"I swear to god if you make another cheesy line—"

"Be quiet, Renjun", Jeno said as he covered his mouth.

"Spying?", I questioned, starting to laugh. "Where's Haechan?"

"Went outside", Renjun replied.

"The sunset goes away so quickly", I sighed, looking at the dark sky.

"That's why I also prepared this", Jaemin said as I heard fireworks being fired.

It then exploded and showed pretty colors and then faded away. It took five minutes until they didn't have anymore fireworks anymore.

"Did you like it?", Jaemin asked.

"I loved it", I replied with a big smile.

"Then do I deserve a kiss?", he asked with a smirk.

"Very much", I replied and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"You guys kiss but aren't a thing yet?", Jeno asked. "When will you two be a couple?"

"Sometimes you need to court the girl first, idiot", Renjun said to the younger one.

"Says the shortest guy here", Jeno shot back.

"Right, happy birthday again, Sera", Jaemin said as he got out a small box from his pocket. "Here's my birthday gift to you. I hope you like it"

"This is too much already Jaemin", I said as I took the box and opened it. It revealed the ring that I eyed out that day when I went out with Olivia. "How did you know that I wanted this?"

"That day when you were with Olivia, you didn't buy anything so I asked the saleslady if you liked anything and she said you did", he replied. "I bought it right after"

"It's still so pretty", I admired the ring. Before I could take it out, Jaemin got the box from me and took out the ring and took out his hand. I let him hold my hand and put the ring on it.

"You know, this ring has a meaning", Jaemin said. "Two band puzzle rings may signify the joining of two lives, or the connection between two hearts and two minds. I like the meaning of it"

I was shocked that he learned about the meaning but the meaning itself also surprised me. He smiled at me after he put the ring on. After that, we sliced the cake they had and started to eat. I didn't eat much since I was still full from the cake Jisung bought me. We spent an hour together until my brother called me to go home.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow", I said and waved goodbye.

I hopped in Jaehyun's car and sat down, opening Instagram to post the picture of Jaemin.

@peachysera thank you @dazzlingjaem <3
♥ 223 likes
view more comments...
@hhendery4 oml
@wonwonie handsome
@dongdongs he fine asf

"I still got you a cake", Jaehyun said. "Even though you have two, mine has to be your favorite"

"I actually thought you forgot about my birthday", I said to him and he shook his head.

"I would never", he replied.

@peachysera last post. thank you for the cake, my brother, jaehyun @milkyjae
♥ 122 likes
comments are disabled for this post.

[a/n: this is ann from like 2021. PLEASE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE JAEMIN PIC I ORIGINALLY USED WAS AN EDIT SO I REPLACED IT WITH SMTHN ELSE BYE 😭😭😭 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
181K 6K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
10.9K 2 1
ON HOLD DUE TO...YK...😪 a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what be...
193K 8.5K 81
𝙣𝙚𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 #1 - wherein she likes to admire him from afar. » neowise series #1 » huang renjun epistolary » date started: 2020-07-23 » date finish...