Glacial Love (boyxboy)

angelicxandrea tarafından

Brooks is a 17 year old who lives in the middle of Canada. When his mom and dad decide to take in a few delin... Daha Fazla

Glacial Weather - Characters
Chapter 1 - Perfect
Chapter 2 - Tiger
Chapter 3 - Unfinished Business
Chapter 4 - That's a first
Chapter 5 - Walk?
Chapter 7 - Party On A Sunday
Chapter 8 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 9 - Football Game
Chapter 10 - Mysteries and Scary Movies
Chapter 11 - I Kissed Him
Chapter 12 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 13 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 14 - This Is Goodbye
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - First date

765 20 2
angelicxandrea tarafından

A/N:
Logan ^ 🥺🥺

••••

"Brooks! What the hell were you thinking skipping school!? You have practice later today as well!" My mom yells at me from the kitchen while she starts to make her lunch.

"Mom, I told you! I don't want to go to practice!" I yell back, burying my face in my hands.

Part of me wants to tell her why and the other doesn't.

For one reason.

My parents don't know that I'm gay.

"Is it because Shane is bugging you again? I thought you weren't friends with him anymore? I can call and tell them to stop it if it's a problem." I grunt and push off the table, making my way into the kitchen.

I told my mom about Shane, but just that we were friends. Nothing more.

"Mom, it's fine. I just.. don't want to go today. I'm tired. That's why I came home." I sigh and lean against the counter. She stays quiet, stirring the crockpot and whatever is in it. It hisses at her and she puts the lid on it, turning towards me.

"Alright, Brooky." She gives a small smile, "Tell me if he bothers you anymore." I return a smile and open up the fridge. If Shane was really bugging me that much, all I had to do was crush his huge ass ego, but it was a waste of time. Even the simple words, "What we had is now gone." could get him to go away. I glance around to see my mom gone, so I grab a beer and walk into the living room.

I'm 17, almost 18, mind you. I might not be legal drinking age, but I could easily get away with it.

I pop the top and take a swig of the beverage. The bitter taste hits me and I stick my tongue out.

Gross.

I forgot how bad and bitter beer tasted. It's alright, just not most people's thing. It's good every once in a while, but nothing worth getting addicted to.

I take another swig and put the beer down, turning on the tv. Footsteps and noise can be heard from upstairs, so I turn up to volume. Something shatters and I turn to see my dad walking into the living room. He glances between me and the beer.

You know what I said about getting away with it easily?

I take it back.

"What the hell, boy!?"

Fear rushes into my head and my eyes widen. My dad hit the beer off the table and swings his arm back, just to meet my face. My head flies to the side. The metallic taste of blood comes into my mouth. My dad is a nice guy, but he has.. issues. He doesn't regularly abuse, but sometimes he gets a couple hits in.

Blood rushes down my chin onto my neck. Tears rush into my eyes, but I quickly wipe them away and stand up.

"Boys don't cry." He mumbles, looking at me and spits at my feet.

I run up the stairs, almost tripping, and sprint into my room, slamming the door behind me. I flop onto my bed and hug my pillow, breaking down and sobbing. I hate crying, but sometimes, it's needed. I soon cry myself to sleep.

••••

I'm awoken by ruckus coming from the hallway. I roll out of bed and open the door. Someone slams into me and knocks me over immediately.

Great.

I groan in pain and look up to see Mateo and Aubree arguing in the doorway. I sit up and listen to them.

"Where the fuck did you put them!?"

"I didn't have them Mateo!!"

"Yes you did! I saw you with them!"

I tilt my head, "Had what?"

They both look down at me slowly. Mateo narrows his eyes and looks at me.

"Dude, what happened to your face?" I shake my head.

"Doesn't matter. Now what do you need?" I stand at their side. They exchange glances and looks before Aubree sighs and walks away. Mateo walks in and shuts the door, locking it before crossing his arms.

"Do you have them?" He mumbles. I sit down on my bed and look up at him in confusion.

"Have what?"

"The blunts." He raises his eyebrow as my eyes widen a little.

"The WHAT!?" I yell. He jumps a little and covers my mouth, pushing me down onto the mattress. He hisses through his teeth and I wince as he presses harder on my mouth. After a little while, he removes his hand and stands back up. I lay there for a second before sitting up.

"I forgot you guys are like, delinquents or something." I look up at him and he just chuckles, shrugging.

"I guess you could say that. Anyway. Have you seen them?" He looks at me and I break eye contact after a few moments.

"No, I haven't. I wouldn't tell you if I did anyways." I mumble the last part, but he still hears me.

Great idea.

He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. He leans down next to my ear and stays there for a second before speaking.

"Tell anyone about this, you'll have bigger problems to worry about then that nasty ass bruise on your face." Hot breaths linger on my neck before he rises and walks out of the room. I sigh. Like he would do shit to me.

Actually, I wouldn't doubt that.

••••

I throw on a white hoodie with a denim jacket over it along with black jeans and head downstairs into the foyer. I cut through the hallway and make my way into the kitchen, walking up beside my mom. She glares at me and her eyes widen.

"Hunny! Your face!! What happened?!" She runs to my aid and I push her hands away.

"Mom, I'm fine. I just.. ran into something." I mumble and she sighs.

"You're such a klutz Brooky, always running into things. It's your third time this week." She shakes her head and my face lights up in embarrassment. I notice everyone is sitting at the table, waiting for dinner. Most of them are looking at me and my mom, which makes my face light up more. She raises an eyebrow and eyeballs me up and down.

"You're dressed up. Going out?" She says, turning to stir the rice.

"Uh, yeah. I have to skip dinner. I'm going out with someone. Not sure where, but we'll probably eat." She flips around and looks at me, smirking.

"Someone's got a date. Who's the lucky girl? I want to meet her." My heart starts to race and I nibble on my lower lip.

I forgot about that..

"Um.. it's not important. You can meet her another day." I blurt, giving her a fake, cheeky smile. She returns one and continues to cook dinner. My glance returns to the dining room and Mateo, Andrew, and Owen are all staring back at me. Owen raises a brow and I gulp, making my way back down the hallway and into the foyer.

A few minutes later, Logan pulls up and I walk out, shutting the door quietly. He waves at me and I return one.

"You look nice." He says, handing me the helmet as I get on. My cheeks blush a bright, visible red.

"Thanks, you too." I smile. He starts the motorcycle back up and starts down the driveway. I tighten my grip around his chest. What if they tell my parents something? Something about me being gay? I huff and throw my head onto Logan's back. I can hear him faintly chuckle.

We get to the destination and I hop off, handing back the helmet. I look up to stare at the cinema and I can't help but grin. We walk up to the stand and order our tickets, heading inside.

"Can I help you to a drink? Or some food?" He speaks, making my stomach growl at the thought. We both laugh, "I'll take that as a yes." We get some popcorn and drinks, then head to the movie and seat ourselves. The looks from all the girls to Logan makes me a little uncomfortable. They all settle when he puts his arm around my shoulder, comforting me. I put my head on his shoulder in return and the movie starts.

It seems like forever, but the movie ends eventually. We make our way out after the crowds die down.

"Want to come over to mine for a little bit?" He cocks a brow. I glance up at him and just nod. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, considering I met him yesterday, but chances, right?

We arrive at his house and walk into it. The foyer is small, but very homey. Without anyone greeting us, we make our way upstairs. Entering his room, it's filled with boyband posters, a guitar, a bed in the middle, and a dresser, along with a skateboard on the ground.

I plop myself onto the bed and look up at the tv hanging on the wall. Logan kicks his shoes off and lays down next to me. I turn on my side and stare at him.

"You live alone?" I speak at last. He looks down at me.

"No, my dad is always working though. If you consider that alone, then sure." He grins and lays in the same position as me, but facing me. We just stare at each other for awhile. After the silence, he sits up and sighs. I cock a brow and sit up as well.

"What's wrong?" I tilt my head, confused. He smiles a little and shakes his head.

"Nothing's wrong, I've just.. I've never felt this way for someone before. Even if we met yesterday, it sounds crazy, but it's true. Like love at first sight or something." He mumbles and stares at his feet that hang off the bed. My cheeks start to heat up and I just stare at him.

"Sorry, it's just—"

I cut him off and bring his soft, nude lips to mine. I pull away after a second and scan his face. He wraps his hand around the back of my head and the other around my waist, pulling me closer. We connect our lips a second time, more hungrily and passionate this time. His tongue searches my mouth and a small moan escapes from my lips. He picks me up a little and pushes me onto the bed gently, getting on top and continuing to kiss me. His hands search my body and cup between my legs. I stiffen a little and break away from his kiss.

"Um.. I'm not.. not ready.. for that." I mumble, avoiding eye contact. He simply nods and sits up.

"That's okay. I'm fine with that."

I look at him finally and see the disappointment in his face. I sigh and kiss him again, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm sorry.." He just smiles and wraps his arms around me.

"Don't be."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15 0 1
This story is from a 16 year old girls point of view, Monies Earthsmen. Monie's dad left her when she was only eight, leaving her and her alcoholic m...
270K 9.2K 20
Jesse is a 15 year old boy. He lives in an extremely religious and homophobic community. He is bullied every day, for being gay. But what happens whe...
335 13 10
Jack and Drake have been neighbors for as long as they can remember. They often meet up on the rooftops of their shared overhangs that are so close t...
375K 17.6K 51
Ash is a fashion model, not by choice but the desire of his projecting mother. People think he's too cocky for his own good, judging him based on wha...