๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ, chicago pd ยน

Oleh queensassy20

๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | โ i think being addicted to drugs was a lot easier than being addicted to you โž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ... Lebih Banyak

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ๐จ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.

4.9K 139 10
Oleh queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter twenty two. prison ball.

"I can't believe you're leaving already" Riley whines, trailing behind her husband, holding his hand. Justin sets his duffle by the door then turns around to bring his wife into a passionate kiss then says, "I know baby. I'm sorry. Why don't you just come to the base with me now?"

"We already talked about this. I'll come down to the base when I'm six months. Hank says I can ride desk duty until then. I'll be fine. Intelligence is my other family, they got my back"

Justin sighs, resting his hands on the brunette's shoulders, caressing her cheek and says, "Just be safe for me, okay? I can't lose you two"

"We'll be safe. Promise" she smiles. Justin then gets on one knee, rubbing soothing circles on his wife's growing tummy and says, "Bye munchkin. You can't understand me right now, but daddy loves you so much. And me and mommy can't wait to meet you" then he stands up to see Riley with tears in her eyes, "Oh baby" he says, wiping away the tears, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I already love our baby so much. And you're gonna be an amazing father. Plus the hormones, god, I'm so scared"

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna be fine"

Riley nods her head and says, "I know, I know"

Justin puts his hands on his wife's cheeks and leans in for a kiss then says, "I love you, okay? So much"

"I love you too, handsome"

"I gotta go, but I'm going to see you in 3 months, okay?"

"Yeah"

Justin picks up his duffle, going to give his wife one more kiss then says, "I love you baby mama"

Riley chuckles and says, "I love you too baby daddy"

Justin sighs, not wanting to leave but finally made his legs move and leaves the apartment. Riley sighs, locking the door behind him then puts her hands on her growing tummy and says, "We'll be with daddy soon, munchkin. Our own little family"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley goes to put her hand on the palm scanner at the district to head up to the unit when she hears, "Hey"

Riley smiles as her partner walks over to her and says, "Hey Jay. So, what's this case we just got?"

Jay sighs and says, "Ten year old girl, shot and killed"

Riley immediately puts her hand on her stomach and says, "Jesus"

"Tell me about it"

~~~

"James Grant. Senior at Anderson high and star forward on the basketball team" Antonio says, taping his picture onto the board.

"Kids a lock for the pros" Jake states.

"Except robbery burglary picked him up a couple months back. Charges wouldn't stick without an eyeball witness" Dawson adds then points to the victims picture, "Mya was the only one willing to go on record"

"So she was the only thing that stood between Grant going pro" Antonio finishes Riley's sentence saying. "And spending the next five years in statesville"

"Alright" Adam says, getting off the phone, "the coach confirmed that Grant was playing in a tournament in Evanston at the time of the shooting"

"Maybe that was the plan" Erin suggests, "have eyes on Grant, while Mya gets shot somewhere else"

"This kid connected enough to order a hit on a witness?" Al asks. Kevin walks onto the bullpen, handing Voight a piece of paper then taping one onto the whiteboard and says, "Nope, Grants not. But his uncle definitely is. Devon Tucker. Og Vice lord, turned gunrunner. He's been looking out for his nephew since the boy learned how to dribble"

"Yeah but he's locked up at MCC on a federal weapons charge" Hank says, looking up from the paper that Kevin just gave him, "think he ordered the shot from inside?"

"Bet my star on it"

"Let's go have a chat" Hank says and he and Al go to leave for the prison.

🌟🌟🌟

"So, desk duty huh?" Erin says, handing her sister a glass of water while sitting down on her couch with a beer. Riley sighs and says, "Yep. It's gonna be a long three months"

"So then you're gonna go down to the military base where Justin is until after the baby's born?"

"Yeah" Riley smiles, putting both her hands on her stomach, "gotta keep this little munchkin as safe as possible"

"I'm so excited. I'm gonna be an aunty. I'm gonna be an aunty" Erin sings.

"Actually me and Justin were talking and I know it's still early but we want you to be the godmother"

Erin gulps with shock written on her face and says, "really?"

"Yeah of course."

"What about Rory and Lola?"

"I love Rory but she just lives so far away and Lo has her hands full with Jazmine"

"Wow, I, um, don't know what to say"

"Say yes, please"

"Yes, of course" The younger Lindsay smiles, bringing her big sister into a hug.

🌟🌟🌟

The next day on the intelligence unit, Riley, Erin, Jay, Jake and Al are in Voight's office, who is talking with the new commander about how Adam, Kevin and Antonio went undercover at MCC.

"Far as anyone knows, they're detainees like any other, which means they'll be treated as such. I mean, only the warden knows they're inside. Anyone finds out, he'll shut us down" Voight explains.

"who's watching over them?" Fischer questions.

"One of my best under covers. So while Atwater's on the inside trying to get Tucker in a wire copping to ordering the hit, we're out here doing everything we can to ID the shooter and then link him back to Tucker"

"Sounds like fun" Fischer playfully scoffs then walks away.

"That's the new commander?" Jay asks, them imitates him, "'sounds like fun', weird dude"

Erin pushes herself off the couch and says, "I spoke to Myas mother. She's on her way in for her interview"

"Where we at with the shell casings from the scene?" Hank asks.

"Firing pin signature didn't match anything in the database and no usable fingerprints. Shooter was careful" Riley explains.

"Then we go back to basics. Check every camera we're linked to. CPD pods. Commercials residential surveillance and run every in service call that came in last night. I want to be briefed"

"Got it boss" Erin says as she, Jay, Jake and Riley leave the office, "Jake, you got a sec?"

"What's up?" Jake asks, as they walk over to Erin's desk, while Riley and Jay go into the break room.

"Steve Kot"

"Yeah?"

"What do you know about him?"

"Lawyer from the state's attorney's office. I heard he went right back to work the day after his kid was killed"

"Is he a standup guy?"

Jake tilts his head in confusion, going to sit in the corner of his partners desk and says, "I really wouldn't know. Olinsky would"

"well, he's putting together a task force and he wants me on it" Erin says, showing her partner Kots card.

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah. Which I'm keeping confidential. Not even Riley knows"

"Wow. Task force?"

"Yeah" Erin says, putting her hands on her hips, "why do you look so shocked?"

"That's just..." Jake chuckles, "that's big"

"Yeah. So if they came to you and it was offered, what would you...shh" she says, ending the conversation when she sees Al walk out of Hank's office, then she pats him on the shoulder and walks away. Jake looks around, confused on what just happened.

~~~

Hank walks back out onto the bullpen from talking with James Grant in interrogation when he sees Riley get off the phone and asks, "get a hit off the pods?"

"Not yet. CPIC's gonna extend the review radius to another six blocks" Riley answers. Jay walks onto the bullpen with a file in hand and says, "patrol responded to a hit and run collision a half mile from our crime scene last night. Call came in minutes after Mya was killed"

"Driver in a hurry to get lost" Al says.

"Partial plate narrowed it down to a Nathan Hughes in Wicker park"

"Jake, Erin. Hit it" Hank says.

🌟🌟🌟

"Well, if this is our shooter, he's sure done well for himself" Erin says, as she and Jake walk up the front steps of a very nice brownstone.

"You're not really considering this task force, are you?" Jake asks.

"No. That's why I showed you the card and asked for your advice. For the exercise" Erin sasses as Jake knocks on the door.

"I mean, imagine how heart broken you'd be not seeing my smiling face everyday" Jake smiles. Erin chuckles and says, "you know what? You just settled it for me. Thanks"

Jake's smile goes to a frown and asks, "meaning?"

The door opens to a blonde girl with a confused look on her face and asks, "can I help you?"

"Yeah, we're looking for Nathan Hughes?" Lindsay asks.

"I'm his daughter Katie"

"Does your dad drive a black BMW X5?"

"No, but I do. If this is about the parking tickets, I was gonna pay them. Those jerks didn't have to tow my car"

"When was the car towed?" Jake asks.

"Two days ago"

"So the cars still in the lot" Jake sighs, "thank you" then the partner duo make their way back to their car.

"I'll call Voight" Erin sighs.

🌟🌟🌟

Riley walks back to her desk from using the bathroom when she sees Jay hanging up a poster board on the wall near their desks and asks, "what's that?"

"A baby pool" Jay smiles, proud of the work he's made in just a short time.

"You made a poster full of bets about my baby?"

Jay shrugs and says, "Yeah. Is that cool?"

"Yeah. Why not. What bets do we got?" Riley asks, walking over to her partner.

"Alright, so we got the gender, when the baby is due" Jay says, pointing to the different sections on the poster, "if you're gonna have twins, all that good stuff"

"Wow, alright. Did you make this just now? You put a lot of work into this"

"Yeah, you were in the bathroom awhile" Jay jokes.

"Okay" Erin says walking back into the bullpen, holding up a paper with Jake trailing behind her, "the tow clerk rented the car to Omar Martel" then she tapes his picture onto the board, "Martel was detained with Tucker at MCC, until a few months ago"

"Bingo" Hank says.

"He used to run a stick up crew, ripping off dealers and killing 'em for fun" Jake says, handing Hank, Al, Jay and Riley papers to read, "now all his boys are either dead or in jail so he's branched out to murder for hire. Last known address is on west 23rd and Pilsen"

"And Grants cell phone record shows him pinging a tower near Martels house two days before Mya was killed" Erin says then slaps her hand against Martels picture, "this is our shooter"

"Beautiful. Alright let's roll out" Hank says.

"Be safe guys" Riley says, as they go to get vested up.

"Always" Erin says.

~~~

After getting the animals that killed Mya. Riley walks into Voight's office and says, "you wanted to see me, Sarg?"

"Yeah" he says, sitting up in his chair, "I wanted to see how you're doing?"

"I'm good" she smiles, sitting down in the chair, "happy"

"Good" Hank smiles back, "how's my grandchild doing?"

"He or she is growing fast"

"How's desk duty treatin ya?"

"I miss being in the field but it's for the baby, so I can't complain"

"So, you have anything to do with the baby pool Halstead made?"

Riley chuckles and says, "No, but it's fine. And don't think I didn't see your name up there. You bet 50 bucks, it'll be a girl?"

Voight chuckles and says, "what can I say. I have a feeling"

Riley stands up and says, "I'm gonna head home. Justin's supposed to be calling tonight"

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow"

a/n;

Jay's so cute 💓💓
Also very excited to write justin!baby moments, even if it's only for a short while! 😩❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

107K 2.2K 27
โ› ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—™๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—— โœ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ , ๐ฌ๐ž...
173K 3.4K 72
Oneshot stories from your favourite universe :)
9.5K 177 20
For all the people who have daddy issues, but like the type where you see old men and be like 'can you be my dad' this story is for you. This story...
22.5K 331 26
Jay halstead always getting himself hurt so here is Halstead hurt a-z. Please read. Xxx