Anger Management. (A Paul Lah...

By bitemyambition

Tori Black •little sister of Jacob Black •age 17 • 5'6 •hobbies include: Basketball Dancing Fighting •absol... More

Anger Management. (a paul lahote love story)♡ (charactor description)
Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡ Rejection.
Chapter 4♡ you'll regret it..
Chapter 5♡Drunk words speak sober thoughts
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7 :Bimbos and beach days
Part one of Chapter eight: Prince Douchebag
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: 99 notes
Chapter 10: what could possibly go wrong?
chapter 11: prom dresses and unknown numbers.
Bonus Chapter: No pups or Call of Duty.
chapter 12: prom
Chapter 14:
Bonus chapter; a merry la push christmas !
Chapter 15:
Chapter ? (filler)
Update (and special charactor contest)

Chapter 13:The war

5.8K 88 47
By bitemyambition

Chapter 13

The War

I woke up not long after that to people talking, only one voice really stood out to me and sent shivers down my spine.

And also he was yelling so loud i think it would stand out to anyone.

"Someone f*cking call dr cullen!" Paul boomed not that far from em and my ears were ringing.

"Damn quiet down before you bust my ear drums." I said finally opening my eyes and looking at him. his face lit up instantly and brought me into a tight hug, it would of been sweet if my hand wasnt still slightly burning. speaking of that i looked down and it was not close to as bad as it was before i knocked out but it still was noticeable, it probaly was still deep also under all the blood.
moments later i was taken out of the backseat of jareds truck and lifted into pauls arms. when we got inside sam and emilys house they jumped up, sam faster than emily who looked like she was going to faint also at the sight of my arm.

"dammit, the newborns are here early." sam cursed and paul didnt hesitate to intervine before me.
"it wasnt a vampire, embry did this." paul replied shakeing and i put my good hand on his shoulder, calming him down subtly as he placed me on the couch.

"What happened that he did this." sam asked doubtfully and paul looked at me probably wondering the same, i sighed under the stares of the rest of the pack and my brother who looked torn.i sighed, might as well get it over with.

"When i went to the balcony to get some air, embry followed me out, and ugh, said he loved me, but i told him honestly that i only love him as a friend and i only could love paul and um kind of called him a prick to keep it short.after that he didnt react well and it was also my fault he knew he was gonna loose his tempter and told me to go but i was stuborn and refused." I explained quickly running out of breath as I finished my short story while averting my gaze to my now ruined dress, covered in blood and torn.
I should have a funeral for it.
My only response was awkward silence and paul wrapped his arm around my waist to comfort me. i shrugged out of his embrace and went to the kitchen to wash of my gruesome arm and a few of the guys got up to help me but i put my hand up to have them back off.i mumbled a quick
"im fine." but they looked at me questioning that statement but nevertheless backed off. i think im makeing it a habbit of the men i love hurting me.
Paul maimeing my face. Check
Embry tearing apart my arm, Double check
All i need is jake to rip out my heart or my dad to wheel in here and shoot me with his shotgun to add to the list to complete the cycle of pain.
I shall be so lucky.

Everyone was way too quiet for my liking, and i dont do too well with awkward silences.
so i did the natural thing, and broke the silence.

"so hopefully this ninja training payed off and we dont die saturday. if so i might drop out of school and become full time bad ass ninja."
I was only met with a bunch of weird looks , but then the awkward silence broke and we went back to our normal, well normal on our terms lives. Paul still sat ridged beside me as we silently listened to the easy going conversations of our friends. Soon i went to bed and my arm was feeling better, Paul would not leave me out his sight and honestly i didnt want him away.

the next two days went by slowly and painfully, embry only came by twice for about a hour total and barely looked at me, only giving me sad, sorry looks. finally i just couldnt stand in anymore.

"Embry god dammit im not mad at you! shit can we just say were sorry and be bestfriends!" i yelled from the couch and everyone turned to look between me and embry. embry well, he looked shocked, his jaw nearly hitting the floor and his eyes wide. then he finally figured out how much of a idiot he looked and fixed his compusture and stiffled a cough.

"Tori can we talk about this in private." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes and stood up.we went to the other side of the house, pauls eyes following us the whole way until i stopped infront of embry.

"Tori im sorry i hurt you, i lost control and really i didnt mean it, but i do mean what i said. Ilove you." he said and i groaned and face palmed myself.

"You know, wanting me to forgive you, that is not really the way to do it!" I shouted waving my hands around like a lunatic.

"i know. and you said you love paul. but that doesnt mean i wont stop fighting for you, not until my heart stops beating." he replied determined as i rolled my eyes. and he opened his mouth to continue

"But i would also like to also be your friend. nothing in this world will change my feelings for you tori black." he added and i nodded.

"Well i wish you goodluck with that. but are we cool?" i asked and held my hand out and he grinned and slapped his hand in mine and we shook hands before we walked back to the living room. No one said anything but you could tell the tension from earlier was gone thankfully but even though that issue was gone,I dont know why but i had this nagging feeling i was missing something, or i forgot something really important. in the back of my mind i knew what it was but i just couldnt really put my finger on exactly what that is. F*ck why is it that i have short term memory loss.

my phone made a ding noise signaling a message and i whipped it out to see its another missed call from alice....along with 25 other missed ones.
I got up removing pauls arm and went to the kitchen where there there was no people and pressed call. it rang once and then her musical voice awnsered.

"My goodness Tori i tried calling you a a bunch of times, 37 to be exact." she said and i could tell she was probaly glaring at the phone and had her hand on her hip, as if i could actually see her.

"i know i was busy." I replied nonchalantly and she sighed.

"yeah well this is important. can you meet me at the treaty line tonight." Alice said and i peaked over to where my friends were.

"yeah ill meet you there at midnight exactly." then i hung up and waltzed back into the living roon nonchantly, not that anyone noticed my absence except paul of course. i sank into the couch next to Paul and sighed in content.

"Who was that?" Paul asked motioning to the phone, being his nosey self.

"It was alice. it was nothing dont worry about it babe." I brushed off and gave him a peck on the lips and he gave me a grin and took my hand pulling me up with him off the couch.
we slipped out the door and through the woods, cutting through to pauls house. ive been here quite a bit since we've been together either spending the night or just to hang out when we wanted to get away from the rest of the pack and my brother. Paul unlocked the door and led me inside to the living room and pulled me to the couch.

"so you brought me all the way to your house to watch tv?" I asked with the smirk still on my face while he pulled me close to him.

"i just wanted to spend some alone time with you." he replied and i knew immediatly what he meant. there was almost a unspoken before the war, at the end of his sentence that pulled me closer to him and crush my lips to his and i held back tears. this may be the only chance we get to be together before we are sent to fight and god knows what will happen. As though paul heard my thoughts he crushed me to him and deepened the kiss. my hands slid to the hem of his shirt and i lifted it up over his head breaking the kiss momentarily before paul crushed his lips to mine again, as i threw his shirt to the other side of the living room and my hands wandered his chisled chest, as paul groaned from the contact.
His hands found there way to the front of my shirt and started to stealthly unbutton, one by one until my shirt was completly unbuttoned and discarded leaving me in my red lacy bra. i brought my hands to his hair and tugged on his hair while his continued to roam my body until he rested them on my butt and brought me yet again closer if it was possible until i was on his lap, making me groan when i felt exaclty how aroused he was. as if my hands had a mind of there own they found there way to his pants, which made paul pull his head back and look me in the eyes. I seen so much love and lust in his eyes, and i knew then that there is no one else ever for me then this man. I could tell he wanted this, and badly, and honestly i wanted it just as bad. as if he read my thoughts his eyes spoke a unspoken question if i was sure.
" I Love you." I whispered lust lacing my voice. and just like that all the walls and bounderies came down. His lips collided back with mine and he picked me up with my legs still wrapped firmly around his waist, and up the stairs to his bedroom, closing the door behind him where we didnt leave for hours. Nothing else mattered in those intense, passionate moments were the world melted away and it was just me and my imprint. No upcoming war, or newborns. hell i even almost forgot my own name at one point.
After it was probably around 11, we layed not talking just enjoying eachothers company and the sound of our heavy breathing filling the room until finally pauls snores replaced the silence. I waited a few more moments before i slipped away from under pauls embrace and tried to find my clothes. i picked up my red bra that was ripped in two and shook my head and tossed it back on the floor and instead made do with a pair of pauls sweatpants and a big hoodie not that i needed it with my hot body tempeture but it was about 42 degrees out and i didnt want to get weird looks because im in a tank top, that would most likely be see through since of my lack of clothing situation. i tied my hair up and i quietly snuck out of the room, closing the door just as silently behind me and exiting the house and into the woods.
I phased quickly and ran to the border where the little silhouette in the dark could only possibly be alice. When i got within range i phased back and put clothes on and walked over to alice, who had a slightly panicked, also pissed off look on her face.

"Long time no see?" I askedand she put her hand on her hip and fixated her glare on me.

"Why havent you returned any of my calls?"
Shit. i so was not in the mood for a confrontion. I also didnt have time to make up a good excuse, but with the newborns coming in 46 hours i dont think that is the smartest choice to be wasteing time lieing.

"im a busy person. " i simply replied and it really wasnt a lie. with training, paul, and prom i was booked. she querked a eyebrow at me questioning my excuse

"Oh i know you have been pretty busy missy, but couldnt you take a break to just call me back !" she exclaimed and i felt my face grow hot and i sighed in defeat.
"Fine. but since im here whats up?"
Alice looked at me wide eyed and shock.

"Whats up ! ive been trying to call you all day ! and all you have to say is whats up!" Alice exclaimed , throwing her hands up frustration, while i gave her a blank, bored look.
"Well i had something important to discuss with you. but now im not so sure you should hear it with the war being so close it might cause more harm, then good." Alice sqaid averting her eyes and that got my full undivided atention.

"No, you cant just say that and not tell me what it is!" i said grabbing her shoulders. she looked me in the eyes for a few long agonizing minutes then sighed. then she told me her vision which defiantly was worth sharing, and something i defiantly did not want to hear.

After our 'conversation' i quickly ran back to pauls, praying he didnt wake up and find me gone, because i feel bad enough i up and left. I slowly sprinted upstairs and stripped off pauls clothes and slid in to bed. thankfully he didnt stir just sighed and snuggled closer to me which i grinned at as i studied his calm peaceful face, that had a happy little smile on his face. I felt my eyelids get heavier and start to droop as i took one last look at Pauls face and fell into a deep restless sleep.

i stood in the middle of the field, surrounded by no one but newborns. and in the middle of them stood the devil herself Victoria, her red hair flying around her. ' where is everyone. Where's paul?' i thought as the newborns got closer and closer. but it wasnt me they were closing in on by something behind me. i turned around and there was paul. i tried to scream but nothing came out, i tried to run to him but i couldnt move it was like i was a statue and had no control over my body.  i tried helplessly as the newborns sprang at paul. there was too many of them, there is no way he could win. i watched as a newborn grab pauls wolf by the throat and wrap his arms around his neck and i tried to scream again but still nothing came out, i couldnt even move my eyes to look away.
"Ill get what i want in the end."

My eyes shot open and my breathing was extremely fast and ragged as i tried to clear my hear of the images.

It was just a nightmare......

i felt strong warm arms around me and i turned to see pauls still sleeping face. The images of last night played in my head and i couldnt help the smile that spred across my face until Alice's vision slammed into my head and i forced my eyes shut to try and stop her words that were replaying in my head. i felt Paul stir and i turned my attention to him, his eyes fluttered open and  focused on mine, a genuine smile crossed his face making me feel warm and fuzzy inside like one of those pansy bitches in those books. but that didnt stop my smile from coming to my lips.

"Goodmorning lazy ass. i thought i was gonna have to wait till noon for you to wake the hell up." i said smirking and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah goodmorning to you sweetheart. no i wouldnt like any eggs to wake up to its alright." Paul replied sarcasticly and i laughed.

"good because i wasnt gonna make you any , anyways." I relied sweetly and he frowned, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"B-But i was kidding, i really want some eggs!" he whined and i laughed.

"fine ill make you some eggs. scrambled?"

"yes please." he replied like a little kid and i laughed and pecked his lips and got up. i tried to search for some clothes and i felt eyes burning into me.I turned and pauls eyes were roaming my naked body, and licked his lips.

"you see something you like?" i asked putting his oversized shirt on and a pair of his boxers.

"Lots."

After the eggs were done, Paul came down the stairs, only wearing a pair of sweats leaving his torso bare exposed, like always. he wrapped his arms around my waist while i loaded his plate up with the eggs and bacon, and kissed my neck.

"Last night. was the best night of my life." Paul breathed against my neck causing shivers to run down my spine with his arms still around my waist, ignoring the food which is pretty damn shocking. I turned around in his arms so i was facing him and opened my mouth to say something but the door slammed open.

"FBI!Put the food where i can see it and no one will get hurt." Jared yelled from the front door. and i cocked a eyebrow at paul while he smirked and pecked my lips.

"i smell bac-" Seth stopped midsentence as he came into the kitchen and looked me and paul up and down. pauls none stop smiling would probably tip them off what was going down last night ,if not us both beig half naked and wrapped in eachothers arms would.

"Ughh. " seth mumbled Averting his gaze not knowing what to say while i bursted out laughing and jared, jake, and quil came into the kitchen also stopping dead in there tracks.

"Ohh so thats why your making eggs. " jared said smirking waggling his eyebrows and i groaned at jakes appauled face.

"W-What im so confused! please tell me you just made him eggs and not anything else."My brother exclaimed eyeing us, while  me and paul looked down guilty which made him gag while i tried not to smile, which paul didnt bother to hide.

"Wait, i dont get it.- Wait now i do.......... Ew." Quil said shaking his head at us and sat down at the table while i gave paul his food and he gave me a kiss on cheek getting more groans and gagg noises. i flipped them off and sat down with my food and ate it while the guys talked,

" We need to get going by 7pm ." Jake states to paul and i accidently dropped my fork, which made a loud clattering sound on impact. The guys looked at me questioningly and i coughed trying to pass it off as a accident and resumed eating.

This wasnt going as planned, there is not enough time to try and think up one of my amazing plans, but i guess this is one thing i cant find a plan to avoid the inevible, there is only one way I could stop it and maybe miraculously change the future but that would be the worst possible outcome other than the first, either think of myself or others. i could be the selfish person i am deep down inside, but i cant..i wont.
No matter how much i want to i cant bring myself to do that. in a second i went from ontop of the world, to 7 feet under. Eather way it will cause me heartbreak.... or worse-

"Babe, Did you hear me ?" Paul said snapping his fingers infront of my face with a smirk on his face. i shook my head trying to clear my thoughts and plastered a fake grin on my face and pecked his lips.

"Sorry babe, i zoned out." I replied and looked around, finally noticing it was again just paul and myself in the small kitchen.

"The guys left to let us get dressed and get ready to head up." Paul said grabbing his plate and my breathing hitched and my body ran cold for a moment. i muttered a okay and i dragged my feet to pauls room while picking up clothes on the way and putting them on. I brushed my knotted hair out wincing as it caught knots and brushed my teeth with pauls toothbrush. He wont mind, well even if he did i dont care hell get over it, even if he doesnt...well not my problem :)
I took 3 advils because a headache was starting to form, hell i think my hair was even starting to fall out from the amount of stress i was in. Again alices words played in my head and i started to hypervenalate. Calm tori... Get Calm ! I took many more deep breaths and slowly started to calm down, my breathing slowed as a pair of warm arms wrapped around me calming me completly.

"Dont worry babe, everything is going to be ok i promise no one is ever going to hurt you, i promise." Paul whispered in my ear and i shivered as his breath blew across my skin, making goose bumps rise and my body to grow hot. But his words did not calm me like they were meant to.

Its not me im worried about...

I sighed, like his words affected me like he meant them and i turned around in his arms and embraced my mate. i layed my head on pauls shoulder inhaling his scent, while holding back tears. i finally reopened my eyes, and looked in a mirror that was right infront of me, while i still embraced paul not surprised at my reflection.

My appearance looked normal as usual, minus makeup and fresh clothes. the thing that was defiantly off was my eyes. the hazal orbs that usually lite up in the light, looked glassy and watery, there was a hollowness, and a haunted look was present. i closed them again and inhaled more of Pauls musky sweet scent and let go of him. he smiled and i returned sadly and took Pauls hands pulling him with me out the door.

Time to face facts, No way to avoid the inevitable, But finally now if it comes down to it and i have anything to do about it, i know what i have to do.

We arrived to the clearing and seen everyone there waiting. As we walked across the clearing to stand with our pack i passed Alice, briefly our eyes met, her full of regret and concern while i stared blankly, clear of emotion, giving a slight nod and averting my gaze to straight ahead while i felt the gazes of my pack boreing into my head. Jake stood in his human form next to Bella and edward with a slight smirk on his face, casting brief glimpses at bella when she wasnt looking, and i only sadly shook my head at her. I caught a glimpse of edwards, his eyes fixated on me and i turned only my eyes to him. His face held concern and guilt while i looked puzzled then i relized, He knew.
He answered my silent question with a quick, regretful nod while i cringed and turned my eyes yet again back to my pack who i was now next to. I looked from my brother, to paul and then to my alpha who was now giving orders and i held in tears. I know what is right and what i must do, and fate is fate, i hope it just goes as planned.

"Ok Jake is going to carry bella to the top of the mountain in the midst of the trees to hide her scent. she already set a trail of her scent to the clearing so we only wait and when its time, well have the element of surprise, nothing will go wrong, it will be a easy victory." Sam said smiling while all the guys said there agreements.

I hope its that easy, please god if your up there, im sorry i dont talk to you much but im gonna ask you this please keep my family and pack safe. ill do anything if you do me this little favor, i will give up fighting i will try to be good, ill even graduate just keep them safe.

Edward stared at me again, reading my thoughts and put his cold hand on my shoulder trying to soothe my worries, not that it worked. I just walked past him to my brother who was sitting by bella keeping her warm and looked up to me and smiled while getting up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and embraced my brother tightly.

"Tori, dont worry. ill be fine just kick some newborn ass for me and be safe." Jake said his chocolate eyes boring into mine, for once in my life making me feel like a small child under his gaze and i nodded yet again holding back tears and crushed him in another hug before he could see the few tears that escaped, and ran down my cheeks. i hastily wiped them away and fixed my posture. Tori Black does not cry, no matter what, Tori Black is not afraid of anything...but spiders.
I almost smiled at my old humor that seemed long gone....Almost. i dont think i know how to until this is all over.

Jake picked up bella bridal style while she fussed which made us both roll our eyes at eachother before we said our goodbyes, before jake took off, dissapearing into the trees. I sighed, something ive been doing alot lately, and walked back to paul and intwined my hand in his, as he brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of my hand, God i love this man.

We sat around waiting for night to fall before we phased into our wolves. The tempeture started to drop dangerously quick but it didnt really matter to us since we ran at a higher temperature so it felt bearable, but still cuddled into pauls side never the less.

' Aww gross Paul control your thoughts !  ' the pack thought pretty much in union and i gave a wolfy chuckle while snuggling closer to paul while he gave them a wolf shrug.

No paul , i will not. that gross not in wolf form! i thought back to him and he whined.

Dude thats my sister ! ill still run down there and beat your fuzzy ass. My brother thought and sent paul a mental picture of him kicking him in a vary...... important place of his, lets just say we wouldnt be having pups...

Sorry man, get some sleep your acting like you have a stick up your freakin as-

No! its all this teeth chattering i cant get any sleep !

really do something about it jake ! its really annoying now, even though she cant help it i think it would be best if we got some sleep tonight ! Seth whined back in his head and my heart went out to that kid, he hasnt had a full nights sleep in weeks since his imprint got sick. poor kid.

Hey ! im not a kid ! Seth defended

Sorry sethy. 

Okay jake go check on bella, everyone shut up and get some rest ill be best if were at our best tomarrow . sam thought back using some of his alpha command. i rolled my eyes and closed my eyes while snuggling yet more deeper into pauls side.

Paul !

Sorry......

I woke up to a chilling howl and i jumped up quickly. images flashed before my eyes, and voices rang in my head images that didnt belong to me..

Bella Swan: I'm really sorry about last night. It couldn't have been easy on you
Edward Cullen: Definitely won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings.
Bella Swan: You have a list?
Edward Cullen: All ten I spent with you. Number one is when you said you'd marry me, Mrs Cullen.
Bella Swan: This is the twenty first century, at least I won't forget my name.
[Jacob walks in from behind them]
Jacob Black: You're marrying him?
Bella Swan: Jake, I...
[Bella looks at Edward]
Bella Swan: You knew he was listening.
Edward Cullen: He deserves to know.
[Jacob walks away]
Bella Swan: Jake, stop!
Edward Cullen: Bella, let him...

' OH holly fucking shitsicles ! Jake tell me where you are, dont leave the newborns are out there! i thought desperately and everyones thoughts were everywere, i was quickly getting a headache so i phased back and put clothes on and ran in the direction of jakes scent. i was getting extremely close before i heard the yelling.

" Jake, please!" Bella yelled franticly trying to catch up to jake. he whipped around quickly, bella almost running into his back.

" I'm done! I'm so done."

"Well, wh...what can I do?"

"You can't do anything. I can, by going out there and killing something." Jake said through his teeth and i cocked a eyebrow. oh hell no the only killing that will be happening is if im choking jake for being so stupid, i told him to not fall for the leech lover.

"No! You're not thinking clearly, don't do that. " Bella exclaimed desperatly as if she actually cared about my brothers well being. Maybe my brother couldnt see it but i see through her games, Bitch.

"And maybe I'll get myself killed and make it simple for you." Jake said like the drama queen he is. He had the same level of acting skills as bella, which isnt that impressive, Unlike me though blandly fell for the trap. Dumbass.

"No! Just...Jake stay."

" Why? Give me one good reason." Well theres the punch line, he wants something. jesus jake your a dumbass.

"Because I don't wanna lose you. " Pshh ok.

"It's not good enough. "

"Because you're too important. " She started getting desperate while i hid more behind the tree and took a step back, to remain undetected.

" It's still not good enough." He turned and started to walk away

" Jacob! Kiss me. I'm asking you to kiss me. " Bella said stopping jake and he hid his little smirk, and didnt hesitate, and pressed his lips to her nasty contaminated ones. ew i wanted to barf, really you do not know where her lips been, actually we do, on some bloodsuckers. I didnt want to see anymore because honestly the little breakfast i had hours ago was starting to come up and i ran back, and almost smacked right into the bloodsucker himself,

"Sorry sparkles, oh uhh awkward." i said as i just remembered he can read minds and seen everything that just was burned in my memory.

"yes, i seen." he said grimacing and i kicked a pebble near my foot awkwardly not knowing what to say and instead just ran away. Real smooth. I kept running until i got to my pack who were on edge. Not to mention the cullens were all tensed. oh shi-
I quickly phased and the packs thoughts invaded my head.

"I caught scent of them. there close." Jared said and i growled unvulentarily.

"They'll be here in 2 minutes." Alice said and looked off towards the right and we split. she took the first side and we took the other where the other newborn group was supposed to appear. it was nerve racking to say the least and everyone was on edge. i could hear from Seths thoughts that bella and edward were back on camp and safe which calmed us, only a little though.

from the right i seen a quick flash and i dived in the air in time to catch a newborn by the throat, i tore its head off with my teeth, then it really started, Newborns were EVERYWHERE. I discarded the body i just killed and went to the next one that flew at me from the side. from the corner of my eye i seen quil pinned under two newborns and i quickly swipped them off and launched them at a oak tree. Quil got up and we took down them quickly. after it was like a trance, a horrible, brutal trance. bodies were littering the ground, thank god all there side and not ours, but weve gotten close a few times. embry nearly got crushed to death by a newborn female but thank goodness sam saved him before any damage was done.

I stood back to back with paul while we fought off the group that was trying to outnumber us. two tagged teamed me but was quickly removed by paul and then he faced off with the last one. i was getting ready to strike when a scent hit my nose, it was very hard to detect with all the nosy burning vampire stench, but i would be able to reconize this scent anywere. i whipped my head to the other side of the clearing and there she stood. her red hair framing around her face like a burning flame. her pale white skin sending shivers down her spine just like her crimson eyes that were only fixated on me. And trust me i really wish it was victoria, But no.

Jaden. Oh fuck no Hell fucking no.

Jaden is a newborn.

her face held coldness and the same fierceness i seen back at the school when we were in fights. but in her eyes i seen regret and hesitation, while i was completly frozen in shock. she walked over, stepping over the corpses of discarded newborns and gave me a bone chilling smirk. 

"Tori, im sorry it has to end like this." she said and i groweled. even though it was extremely EXTREMELY stupid, i phased back and put clothes on quickly never taking my eyes off my surroundings even though sam and paul growled at me to not. Jaden smirk grew into a full blown smile.

"Jaden... w-why how?" i stuttered out.

" why and how? it doesnt matter, whats done is done and now im here to do what i was changed to do, what SHE trained me to do." Jaden said and i raised a eyebrow at her.
"Im here to kill you." before she launched at me and i dodged. i sidestepped her hands keeping out of her super strong reach.

"Please stop jaden." i begged trying not to hurt her. even as a leech i felt like i couldnt do it.

"Tori. it me or you. and honestly you dont deserve being alive for sticking with those-..those abominations ! they need to be destroyed, the cullens, and you do to." Jaden said striking out at me and i growled in frustration.

"Phase tori, phase so i can kill you the way your supposed to be destoryed, like the mut you are !" she screamed and lunged. i sidestepped again but she grabbed my hair and swung me to the ground, i rolled and regained my footing in time to dodge her dangerously fast comming heel. i felt the heat run in my veins and before i could stop i phased, ripping my clothes. Tears filled my wolf eyes as i knew what i needed to do. I needed to destroy my best friend.

With that thought i growled and finally lunged, being on the offence and the dance started. Dodgeing, lunging, swinging, minuites going by and the fight around us basicly melted away to this one battle. i let my instincts take over ditching my human thoughts and i sidestepped and lunged getting her hair between my teeth and i pinned her to the ground.
Her or me....

I quickly locked my jaw around her neck, while she tried to claw and scratch at my muzzle and i tore her by the neck till i heard a crack and i threw her head into the fire going nearby. after i finished the job i regretfully set her body to the flames and then a pain ran though my head, not mine. images flashed in my brain

Edward Cullen: Riley, listen to me. Victoria is just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you. In fact, she'll be glad she didn't have to deal with you anymore.
Victoria: Don't listen Riley. I told you about their mind tricks.
Edward Cullen: I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you.
Victoria: He's lying.
Edward Cullen: She'll only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. That's the only thing she cares about. Not you.
[Riley stops with a look of doubt on his face]
Victoria: There's only you. You know that.
[Riley looks relieved and keeps on walking towards Edward and Bella]
Edward Cullen: Think about it. You're from Forks, you know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you.
Victoria:  Riley, don't let him do this to us. You know I love you.
[Riley looks at Victoria and then to Edward]
Riley: You're dead.
[just as he's about to attack a wolf jumps onto Riley]

[to Victoria as she starts to run away from them]
Edward Cullen: You won't get a chance like this again. You want her, you want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces, when I turned him into ash, when I turned him into nothing.

[Victoria attacks  him]Edward and  victoria , squared off, while seth gets another blow to the face by the male, Riley, he seemed older than a newborn but not by much. seths vision started to get blurry but not before i- seth sees the rustic wolf of my brother run full speed out of the woods.

Thats when i took off. not much more newborns left but there was still a battle raging. Alices head snapped up and yelled 'no Tori !' and paul tried to follow but he was busy with his own group of leeches to kill. i ran faster than i ever have to the clearing in the trees not far away from the camp site bella and edward were stationed and i finally made it. Jake, and seth were trying to take down Riley, while edward was head to head with Victoria. i rushed to my brothers side and tore the leech off him but received a blow to the arm and heard a sickening crack. i whimpered and heard pauls faint thoughts in my head.  Riley tried to jump back on me but jake launched him off. Jake got him by the neck and snap it was now laying on the ground by my fee-Paws. I cringed and Victoria didnt even spare him a second glance. Edward was starting to lose and Bella was screaming, i desperatly wanted to kick her in the mouth to shut her up. But then paul bursted out of the woods and i nearly jumped out of my fur in surprise. Victoria glanced over to where i was looking and bad move. edward snapped her neck quickly, useing the distraction paul caused and fired up the bonfire. I phased back quickly to help, and put on a long t-shirt to cover my naked body and carried parts. paul and jake followed suit and put clothes on leaving just seth in wolf form. Edward abruptly stopped what he was carrying and looked up at us with a faint smile.

"Its over ! The pack finished off the rest of the newborns!" edward announced running to bella. i jumped up and paul and i grinned at eachother before jake groaned in pain and i looked at him worried but he grinned at me reasurreingly which i returned and he held his arm.
"its nothing just my arm." he said and i smiled at his courage but then my smile fell as i see alice with a distrut look start running through the woods, then it was like everything went in slow motion.

"Tori !-" she yelled and i looked in time to see a crazed newborn come out and running...right to paul and jake whom was injured and caught by surprise. Alices words kept flashing in my head.

' I had a vision. im sorry but i need to tell you'
I ran, towards the newborn.

"The battle, i seen brief images, all i seen was you, paul, and jake. two outcomes -"
I couldnt seem to run fast enough, i dont think i will make it.

"it ended with eather you sacrificed your life for pauls and jakes. "
I pushed myself faster, finally paul notices his face dropping, his gaze set on mine and finally starts to turn around.

"you died"
"Paul NO!" i screamed as loud as my voice could get.

"if you didnt. paul would sacrifice himself for you."

Edward tries to start running at the same time paul startes to try brace himself to lung.

"You will live but he will not make it out alive aswell."

I jumped infront of paul and pushed him, with all my strength as far away as i could.

"Im sorry. "

The impact of the newborn took me to the ground before i could even turn around.

"Im so so sorry Tori-'

I felt my bones crush before i heard there screams, mixed with my own as my body fell to the ground and the unnatural strong hand of the newborn get torn off by edward finally getting to us.something sharp slicking my tender skin,  All i felt was pain, and those words alice spoken to me kept ringing in my head like a curse. Flashbacks of the night, the feel of the cold air haunting me, and blocked out anything else, the screams, the cries, but not the pain.

' Alice just tell me already ! you bothered getting me here tonight spill it!" i said smirking

"I dont think you want to hear it, i dont know if it will do any good, or if its for the best." she said looking down and i put my hands on her shoulders making her look me in the eye. she sighed and continued

"I had a vision, of the battle. -" alice got a glassy look, recalling the vision.'
"It was brief images, it showed two outcomes. the first one is you dieing in the battle, sacrificeing yourself to save paul and your brother. " she said and my heart stopped. i was gonna die. i cant, how could i die ! im not even 18 yet ! i didnt get to live my life , get married to paul, start the family i wanted, graduate, grow old surrounded by family ! but in 32 hours? I started hypervenalating.
"Y-You said there was another outcome. w-what is it ? anything please alice please tell me if its a way to survive i need to know." I said begging while i forced back tears while she bit her stone lip.

"there really is 3. the second is you will hesitate and paul will end up sacrificing his life for yours. paul would end up dieing in the end, but you would live, a-and. the future wouldnt be so good. " she said and i gasped and a tear slipped but she continued like she didnt notice.

"The third-the third is that you end up running away, with paul to avoid the battle. you both live and come back to la push. and i-i dont know what happens during the battle but it showed a brief image.." she said hesitateing and looking up at me and i was hastedly wipeing the rapidly falling tears.

"What alice tell me already!" I screamed and she flinchd and exhalled before telling me.

"It showed... it showed jakes grave. you, the pack, paul, your father and sisters were around it dressed in black and it seemed to be his funeral and everyone was crying but it was completly silent like it was on mute. " she said and i sank to my knees. what am i going to do.
My destiny is eather i lose my life, lose the love of my life, or lose my brother. why me.
I started uncontrollibly crying for about 3 full minuites.

"Im sorry tori, im so sorry." Alice kept saying over and over.

I guess this is the best outcome, i would rather die like this, in the place of my loved ones. I knew it before i came here i was going to lose something, but who would think that i would really die? Not really, deep down i thought there might be some way, some slight chance that the vision wouldnt happen. what a let down.

"Carlisle help! shes bleeding to much!"

"Tori stay with us..."

"Please tori dont close your eyes."

They voices kept urgeing, but i couldnt see anyone, just complete blackness.  i felt like i was in a never ending dark hole but then suddently i felt like i was being pulled out, almost like wakeing up but not wakeing up at the same time. finally i was standing in the forest next to carlisle.
"Carlisle what happened to the newborn?" I asked reaching out to put my hand on his shoulder but it just went right through him. I started shaking in fear and swung my hand back to hit him hit again it was like I was.... a ghost.

"Don't you dare ignore me, this is not a f&cking joke!" I yelled stomping my foot before I heart a laughter that sounded like wind chimes.

"Wow who would think my beautiful little girl would have such a mouth?" a beautiful voice said behind me and i turned and started screaming again.until her hand covered my mouth. the hand of my dead mother.

"If i take my hand off will you start screaming again?" she asked and i stared at her trying to determine if this was real or a dream. she removed her hand then i looked down again and gasped.

" a-am i dead?" i asked looking at my dead body my abdominen covered in blood. paul was crying trying to help carlisle revive me.

"No. not yet. but you have a choice. you only have a minute or two left to choose so we dont have much time. you could go back as long as you will yourself to, or you could stay dead , live a painless eternal life with me. " my mother said and i felt like crying but i dont think you can when your dead.I looked back at paul who was still working over me and carlisle put his hand on pauls shoulder and shook his head. my brother was sobing heavily and punching a tree. embry was stareing at my lifeless body with tears heavidly streaming down his face, jared, seth, and sam were what i assume was screaming at the cullens, i cant hear, its like a tv on mute, you can see but not hear anything. i looked back up at my beautiful mother and pointed to my body.

"Is this real?"

"No. its a spirit lapse. you have a strong wolf gene and are connected to the ancestors just like the rest of the pack and almost died in the hands of a vampire. Im sorry but you need to choose quickly or you wont be able to go back." she asked again as i stared blankly at her.

"What would happen if i chose..if i chose to not go back. you said i live a painless life, but what about them, my family." i said and my mother looked down with a grimace.

" Paul would go into deep depression, and soon want to commit suicide, many times and one day succeed. Jake would run away, and leave all his family, and never let himself grow attached to anyone ever again, have suicidal thoughts but he wont succed, your sisters wouldnt visit anymore, billy .. will be alone, and die early alone in his home, sam would resign as alpha and without jake there will be no pack. embry will refuse to talk to anyone anymore, and seth and his imprint will fight constently until they leave eachother and there kid will be forced to grow up in a single family home. leah would get yet more bitter and never befriend anyone, do you want me to continue, there is no silver lining in this story." she said looking down and i looked back at my family and shook my head.

"I want to go back." i said finally looking back to her at last, and she smiled.
"i knew you would. " she said and i smiled
"I miss you mom." i said and she smiled sadly at me
" i miss you to, im so proud of you, and your brother, also your sisters. i love all of you. but you belong there with them." she said pointing to paul still working over my body.

"ok its your time to go back. all you have to do is imagine yourself in your own body. goodluck!" she said and i closed my eyes and did as she told. soon i felt around me melt away again and back to the blackness, but this time is was a peaceful one.

OHMYGOD! this chaoter took so long to make.
~Jaden was sadly turned into a newborn. yes that is how victoria got tori number a chappy or 2 ago, and thats why jaden never called her back. i will have a bonus chapter at the ending of the book of what happened to jaden when she was changed.

~tori said i love you to paul

oh also some of this came from eclipse, so yeah that SM , this chapter was insainly hard to make, it took me forever to finally decide what i was going to do, i didnt know if i was gonna have paul get hurt, and what the vision was going to be so i really hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
42.2K 2.1K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
111K 1.6K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...