True Lies starring Tyga ft. C...

Roc_yaWorld által

Best Friends for years turned into Ci getting her virginity taken from Michael who seemed to be legit with th... Több

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

True Lies starring Tyga ft. Chris Brown

35.7K 83 14
Roc_yaWorld által

Friday

March 9, 2009

9:56 p.m.

Los Angeles, California

(Michael's p.o.v.)

I was chillin' with my best friend, Phyllicia, attempting to get ready for our other best friend, Shad's birthday party. She really didn't want to go because it had been so long since she and I had any quality chill time together since I blew up at the beginning of this year under my rap name Tyga.

We had a group of friends that we were close to that consisted of Bow Wow, her brother Chris Brown, Soulja Boy, and Trey Songz. But the two of us were the closest.

"We seriously need to get up and start getting dressed now, Michael." She whispered in my ear as she traced a few of the tats on my chest.

We were supposed to be dressed and gone forty five minutes ago, yet we still laid here not wanting to move. "They won't even notice we're late. I've been thinking about something lately though."

She sat up and her big brown eyes beamed down to mine. Her look always sent chills down my spine so I shivered a little this time, which got me a smirk out of her. She knew exactly what she did to me and she always used it to her advantage.

"What have you been thinking about, Mikey?"

"You know how you're always worried about who's going to take your virginity and if the person would end up hurting you or not?"

"Um...Yeah...Why?"

"I was thinking that...Maybe that person could be me." She looked at me very intensely before replying back to me. I was getting kind of nervous because I didn't want this to ruin our friendship but the truth was, ever since I met Ci I wanted to be that person to make her feel like nothing else in this world could harm her as long as she was with me.

"Umm. I think...I think I like that idea, Michael."

I smiled at her and planted a soft kiss on her juicy, pink lips. Of course this wasn't our first kiss, but this one was a lot different from the other times we'd touched lips.

I got on top of her, pressing our bodies close together as I parted her lips to allow an entry way for my tongue to slide through. She was new to French kissing because of how disgusting she thought it was, but with a teacher like me she was catching on pretty quickly.

After a minute of kissing, I broke it and looked down at her. "You sure you want to do this?"

She grabbed my face and looked me dead in her eyes. They were full of emotions causing me to want to break the contact. I loved her beyond a best friend and she knew that.

"Yes, Michael. I trust you and I think you're the perfect person to give my v-card to."

After that, she planted one of her soft kisses on my lips and I smiled into the kiss. I kissed her cheek, then her ear lobe, and when I got to her neck I decided to softly bite it, which caused her back to arch slightly. I smirked at the fact that I had found her spot just that quick, so I took advantage of it by gently sucking and licking in the area for a few seconds before I looked up at her red face.

Embarrassed.

She looked off to the side but I took my index finger to turn her back to me. "Don't act shy towards me, Ci."

"I can't help it, Mikey. We've never experienced each other on this type of level."

"I'm the same Mikey that I was ten minutes ago and I'm going to be the same Mikey whose name you're going to be calling in due time." I chuckled a bit at my last statement as she slapped my arm.

I returned to my position on her neck and made a long trail of kisses down to her breasts. They were slightly revealed due to the cami she was wearing so I gently pulled the straps of the shirt down and unhooked her bra. She gripped the sheets underneath us when I placed my mouth over her nipple and slightly arched her back when I gently bit down on it. I did that for a few seconds then went back up to kiss her lips. When I looked into her eyes I noticed they were filled with lust but overpowered by the love that she and I had for each other.

I trailed more kisses back down to her neck, going past her breasts, and stopped right at her panty line before slipping off her shorts and panties. I then looked up at her because I knew she was uncomfortable with me being in between her legs like that because she and I had had this discussion many times.

"Mikey, you know I don't feel comfortable with-" In the middle of her sentence, I swiftly swiped my tongue over her clit causing her to moan in bliss. I smirked as she struggled to catch her breath and as soon as she was almost breathing regular, I did it again. She started getting mad and told me she was sick of the teasing and since I already had her dripping like a faucet, I knew she was ready.

I slid my pants and boxers off and then reached into my pants pocket for my wallet and there weren't any condoms inside of it. I quietly said damn under my breath, causing Ci to get concerned.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't have a condom with me."

She studied my facial expression for a second. Neither one of us was ready for a child but who's say she that she would even get pregnant?

"It's ok. We can still do it."

"Are you sure?"

She smiled that beautiful smile that I loved. "Yes, Mikey. I trust you."

I smiled back at her and repositioned myself in between her legs. When I started to insert myself inside of her, I watched her face tense up.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle." I whispered to her as I lifted one of her legs up to make it easier to get myself inside of her. I only burrowed myself halfway inside before I started to stroke in and out of her and the more I did that, the less tense her face got.

I decided to insert all of me inside of her, which caused her eyes to get wide so I started going a little slower and after a while, she wanted me to go faster.

"Make it nasty." Was all I heard her say and it caused me to stop and start laughing.

That was the one thing I loved about Ci. She was just goofy and fun to be around.

------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

March 10, 2009

12:01 a.m.

"What have you niggas been doing? Y'all are three hours late!" Ci's best friend, Chelsey exclaimed over the loud music.

We were supposed to be at Shad's party three hours ago and we had no idea how we were going to explain why we were so late being that we were supposed to be getting ready when everyone left the house at 9:00 p.m.

"You know how long it takes for Ci to get ready." I said trying to play it off, but Ci being who she is, told Chelsey she'd tell her later.

I loved that girl and although we were best friends, I planned on her being my girl in due time.

------------------------------------------------------

One week later

(Ci's p.o.v.)

I was slowly but surely falling in love with Michael. Although he was my best friend, I wanted so much more. He was ideal for me and he fit my needs perfectly.

I was currently broken down on the side of the road and it was around ten o'clock at night. I was waiting for him to come pick me and take me home. I had been waiting for an hour and he had been in the studio when I called him so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt on why he was so late.

Another fifteen minutes passed by so I decided to call his phone again. It rang seven times before I got an answer and the person that picked up wasn't Mikey.

"Hello?" I pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard that female's voice on the other end of the phone and thought who the fuck is this bitch?

"Who the hell is this?"

"This is Chyna, honey. Michael is busy right now which means he isn't picking you up any time soon."

As soon as I opened my mouth to cuss this bitch out I heard Michael ask her who was on the phone and then it disconnected. I pulled the phone away from my ear in complete turmoil because I couldn't believe Michael, of all people, would go back to his ex bitch the next weekend when he'd just taken my virginity the weekend before.

I fought back my tears as I began to walk down the road and try to find some type of gas station. After fifteen minutes of walking, a black camaro pulled up beside me and the window rolled down. I looked over to see Chresanto, a boy from school who'd been trying to get with me for years, but I just wasn't into pretty boys.

"You need a ride?"

"No I'm ust going to this gas station and waiting for my brother to come get me."

"Why wait for your brother when you could just ride with me?"

As much as I didn't want to take him up on that offer, at this point I had no other choice. I opened up the passenger side door and sat down. I started giving him directions but he wasn't listening.

"Yo, you're missing all the turns, dude, what are you doing?"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm doing what I should've done a long time ago! Since you think you're all big and bad because you have a super star brother and super star friends, I'm going to show you that you're no better than the rest of us!"

"Chresanto please. I'll do whatever you want and I won't tell anyone about this but just please take me home."

He just kept driving, ignoring my pleads so once I realized he wasn't taking me home, I just cried silently. My phone was dead so I couldn't even call anyone to help me.

We arrived at an abandoned house on the outskirts of town. He yanked me out of the car and dragged me inside the house. It was dark as shit inside but I could clearly see the dirty mattress he'd just threw me on. I curled up on top of it and started to cry as Chresanto climbed on the mattress beside me and began to kiss on my neck. He ripped off all of my clothes and violently raped me.

His moans terrified me and the more I cried, the harder he raped me. Once he was done, he informed me to get out and to not tell anyone or he'd kill me. I walked all the way to the hospital with ripped clothes and a sore vagina. When they saw me, they immediately sent me to the back and did a rape kit.

Once they informed the police, they came and asked me all of these questions but I was too afraid to give them any details, but once they reassured me that it would remain confidential, I told them everything. When they left, I was allowed to have visitors. The entire crew piled inside of my room including Michael. At this point, I hated him to the point that his presence sickened me.

"Get the fuck out, Michael."

"But Ci, I just...I got caught up an- "

"Yeah, and you getting caught up got me raped and laying in this hospital bed. We are done okay? This friendship is over. Lose my number and forget my name. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know anyone by the name of Michael Stevenson."

His eyes swelled with tears and so did mine so I had to look away. He turned to walk away...and out of my life forever.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.6K 39
Mentor: NOUN An experienced and trusted advisor. VERB To advise or train; especially someone younger or less experienced) It's been two years, two w...
24.1K 364 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...
121 0 34
Carmela is tore apart because her husband has lied to her once again and not only that but her husband hasn't been honest to her. Carmela finds text...
232K 1.3K 31
When Drake tells his girlfriend Asiah, who he’s been dating for the past three years that he’s been cheating on her for the last four months of their...