Living With 8 Guys (SKZ FF)

By HyunjinsCandyGirl

This gave me inspiration from a YouTube FF. And yes this will be ot8 sorry about that. So 15 year old Kim Y/N... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
SPOILER
~5~
~6~
A/N
Special Chapter: Y/N's Scary Prank
A/N
2023 Update

~7~ (Final)

3.4K 89 218
By HyunjinsCandyGirl

~Chan's POV~

Recently I've been paranoid, that letter that I had to take from Yeosang. It wasn't a letter it was a threat, and from knowing how he acts his threats are promises. I've tried head to toe to make sure Y/N doesn't leave the house walking by herself. And when she tries I had Minho drive her or have Seungmin or Jeongin walk with her. And I think at this point she's starting to rebel from it.

Y/N: *is literally near the door*

Chan: Where do you think you're going?

Y/N: Seonghwa's place, for a house date.

Chan: *dad mode* The only house date you're having is here.

And that's when she sprinted out the door. Hopefully they don't do anything or she'll be in so much trouble. But I doubt that would happen.

~Yeeun's POV~

I went shopping today, it's weird to do it without Chaeyoung. She can't talk to us anymore since the whole situation. Sad but most satisfying part is that she's moving but now she left Yeosang in charge. He's starting to get on my nerves with the whole getting revenge on Y/N thing. Speaking of Yeosang, why is he at a sex shop? Once he walked out I had to confront him.

Yeeun: What were you doing in there?

Yeosang: Rope and someone I know got me a drug that weakens someone from the waist down.

Yeeun: *nervous chuckle* For what, you found some girl to do some weird BDSM with or something?

Please let it be that, don't let me be wrong, please!!!!

Yeosang: No it's gonna be for Y/N when I get her alone.

Yeeun: Uhm okay, I'mma go and don't do that to her.

I then ran off and went home hopefully he was just joking.

~Author POV~

Jisung was looking everywhere for Ara because guess who you wanted to watch her that day?

Jisung: Where is that dog? SEUNGMIN!!

Seungmin: What?

Jisung: Have you seen your sister's dog?

Seungmin: No I haven't seen Ara because you and Chan are supposed to watch her. But since you seemed stressed about it I'll look for her.

Jisung: What am I supposed to do?

(A/N: OMG I GET TO USE MY MEME)

~Seungmin's POV~

I've been looking everywhere for Ara, where could that dog run off? Then I hear knock on the door. I go to open it but there's no one there, but I do see a box. And Ara's collar on top of the box, maybe it's just Ara napping in a box.

Seungmin: *opens the box* OH MY LANTA!!!!!! *immediately closes the box*

Ara was sure napping, for a long long time. With her body parts chopped off, oh my gosh I'm crying. Y/N is gonna kill me, well she's gonna kill Jisung, she wanted him to watch her and Chan already watched for like half of the day. We're just not gonna tell her, at all. And if she finds out we'll blame Jisung, speaking of him..

Seungmin: HAN JISUNG, BANG CHAN GET YOUR ASSES OVER HER!!!!!!

Chan: What's the problem?

Jisung: Did you find Ara?

Chan: Wait you lost Ara!?

Seungmin: I didn't, he did, I just said I'll look for her. And I found her...

They looked in the box and once they saw what was inside they screamed. Then everyone else came and looked in the box then they started screaming. So I had this idea to make sure these guys shut up and we don't get a noise complaint...again. I went to the backyard and buried Ara, now I can just say to Y/N she was someone's lost dog. Chan seemed freaked out, and I was curious about it.

Seungmin: Aye what's the problem?

Chan: Read this it was from Yeosang.

I read it aloud, and I went pale in fear. After reading it I put two and two together. He killed Ara, he basically said he will hurt everything that makes her smile. Then there was this part where at some point if he couldn't have her, no one can. So as a panic brother I spam her phone by texting and calling her but no fucken reply.

~Your POV~

I'm literally 2 houses from my house. I can finally just relax on my bed. I had a water gun fight with Seonghwa so I'm soaked and tired. Then I get a text from a random number. From looking at it I could tell this was from Yeosang. Omg what does he want from me now?

I should of checked if he really had him but at the moment I wasn't thinking. I literally ran to Yeosang's house in a panic.

Y/N: *runs inside* JISUNG ARE YOU IN HERE!?

Yeosang: *walks out the kitchen* Oh Jisung was never here, but it's sweet that you would come here to help your cousin.

Y/N: W-What do you want?

Yeosang: I won't hurt you , I just wanna talk, sit down have that drink I left for you.

I sat down and kept drinking the drink to keep me calm and I was done with that shit in 10 seconds.

Yeosang: My, you must be thirsty.

Y/N: Shut up, now I need to go, I don't wanna look at your face or be in your house.

I tried getting up but I fell, I felt nothing in my legs. Now I get why he lured me here. Then I see Yeosang tied my arms with a rope.

Yeosang: What a shame you had to leave, because I want you to stay.

~Time Skip because I don't wanna trigger anything~

~Author's POV~

By the time you left the drug has worn off. So once you made to your house, you ran to your room, you locked the door, put your TV on full blast, and just had a full mental breakdown. This went on for two hours straight, meanwhile the guys get a knock from the front door. Seungmin couldn't take it any more and just banged on your door.

Seungmin: Y/N IT IS 10 AT NIGHT TURN IT OFF!

Then you turned off your TV and all Seungmin heard was crying. He took a hair clip to unlock the door. And once he opened the door he saw you crying.

Seungmin: Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm fine, just leave me alone.

Seungmin: Are you sure?

Y/N: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE SEUNGMIN!!

You pushed Seungmin out of your room and slammed the door in his face and cried yourself to sleep.

-A few Weeks Later-

Lately you've tooken 5 pregnancy tests and they all said positive. Why take so many tests? Well you felt it wasn't true. But what made you so certain was the sixth one, that's what made you face reality that you were pregnant. You left the house and called up Yeji and to meet up at the cafe. Once she got there you noticed she brought Yeonjun, which you didn't mind about.

Yeji: What's the problem?

Yeonjun: Yeji said you sounded frantic, what happened.

Y/N: You guys don't freak out, and if I tell you this stays between us.

Yeji: Get to the point.

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

Yeji/Yeonjun: YOU'RE WHAT!?

Y/N: Shut up, people are staring.

Yeji and Yeonjun then took you outside so they can talk.

Yeonjun: You and Seonghwa, did it?

Y/N: NO! It was someone else.

Yeji: Was that someone else Yeosang?

Y/N: *nods*

Yeonjun: He raped you didn't he?

Y/N: *nods*

Yeonjun: I'mma kick his ass

Yeji: Not if I do it first.

Y/N: Neither of you are doing anything I'll handle it myself.

You bid them goodbye and left to go back to your place.

~Yeeun's POV~

The hell? Yeosang really did that? I'm getting tired of this shit, I literally went to his house. Once I walked in I see him with his friends, I walked up to him and slapped him straight in the face.

Yeeun: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?

Yeosang: *takes you to the kitchen* What are you talking about.

Yeeun: You. Raped. Y/N. Now she's PREGNANT! Do something about this or I'll tell the whole school what you did.

All he was laugh, I don't why he's laughing for, this is serious.

Yeeun: What's so funny?

Yeosang: You should stay quiet or I'll expose your secret.

I can't handle that asshole so I left. I don't want him exposing anything about me.

~Minho's POV~

I saw that Y/N was home so I called her to her room. To talk about what I found today. What was it? Well I was in the bathroom I saw on the counter a test that said positive. Then in the trash I saw 5 more also saying positive. This made me scream, Y/N. Is. Pregnant.

Minho: Hey panda can I talk with you?

Y/N: What's the problem MeanHoe. *chuckles*

Minho: No time for jokes, can you explain why I found 6 of these things in the bathroom. *shows the test*

Y/N: ......I don't know?

Minho: Who else could be a girl in this house?

Y/N: Hyunjin...

Minho: I'm serious, I already know, just be honest and I won't tell Chan.

Y/N: What do you mean you know?

Minho: Seonghwa got you pregnant, you know what I have to tell Chan.

I got up and left but I stopped once I heard her say something.

Y/N: FUCK YOU LEE MINHO I WILL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR THIS!

Minho: Then hate me, I'm only doing this for you. *leaves*

I went downstairs and I see everyone there.

Minho: You guys, something happened.

Jisung: Like what?

Felix: What is it this time?

Minho: Y/N's pregnant..

Chan: WHAT!?

Seungmin: *nearly chokes on his food*

Jisung: What do you mean pregnant?

Minho: Seonghwa got her pregnant.

Changbin: ...That little sex hound.

Chan asked me to get Y/N but there was no need because there she was. Trying to sneak out the house.

Felix: *blocks the door* Where do you think you're going.

Y/N: I'm going to see Joy.

Hyunjin: Are you sure, or you're just gonna go to Seonghwa?

Y/N: I'm pretty sure I was clear when I said I'm going to see Joy.

Chan: Y/N we all know you're pregnant.

Y/N: *looks at Minho* You fucken snitch, you're dead to me.

Then she splashed water on me, not surprised, even tho I'm pissed I just ignored it.

Chan: Why did you sleep with Seonghwa?

Y/N: I didn't..

Seungmin: Then who else could of gotten you pregnant?

Y/N: .....

Chan: Exactly my point, Y/N from now on I don't want you anywhere near Seonghwa. Jeongin tell me when they're even sitting next to each other.

Jeongin: .....O....kay.....but I can't...

Chan: Why is that?

Minho: Her group of friends.

Y/N: Was the wazz bag talking to you hoe? I think not now shut the fuck up.

Chan: Don't talk to him like that, and don't even think of going to your friends either. Now just go to your room.

Y/N: I hate you all! *leaves*

~Jeongin's POV~

Jisung: Ooh I'mma beat that boy for impregnating my cousin.

Changbin: Not if I do it first.

I felt very unsure about this situation. I mean Seonghwa wouldn't do that to her, he's too nice for that. And Y/N would never want to ruin her life like that. So it leaves me with two things one Seonghwa convinced her or something happened and Y/N isn't being heard. While everyone was in shock and or ranting about how pissed they are I went to check on Y/N.

Jeongin: *opens the door* Y/N...you okay?

Y/N: What do you think?

Jeongin: Right, so Y/N, I decided to let you hang with your friends, including Seonghwa.

Y/N: Omg thank yo-

Jeongin: But you have to tell me who and how you got pregnant.

She was hesitant but explained everything, I was in shocked and anger. I made her hush, because I didn't want to hear it and she was choking on her words. She also mentioned how she knew what happened to Ara, apparently Jisung snitched the day it happened. I just laid in her bed with her, well I had no choice she won't let go. Then eventually we fell asleep.

-The Next Day-

~Author's POV~

You and Jeongin went to class to teach and learn, but today was different, very different. You see snacks and notes on your desk sayin "eat up", or "I'm so sorry about what happened." You were stuck in utter confusion.

Seonghwa: Y/N, haven't you heard what's going on..

Y/N: No...

Daehwi: Yeosang said you're faking a pregnancy.

Yuna: Then Yeeun told me that she heard you Yeji and Yeonjun talk about it and said to text the whole class.

Y/N: Why would she do that if she hates my guts.

Jeongin: She wouldn't hate your gut if she would make sure your class got your back.

Yuna: Why are you always in our conversations?

Jeongin: Why is conversations on how you can make sure MY COUSIN is okay?

Yuna just went silent and we started laughing a bit. Until we saw Chaeyoung and our attitudes changed. Then Yuna went up to her.

Yuna: So when are you and Yeosang gonna leave us alone?

Chaeyoung: What are you talking about? I'm not even supposed to be near them.

Jeongin: You guys sit down, your teacher is coming and expects me to be teacher y'all already.

You guys did your regular learning, and you felt uneasy as you always did since the situation with you and Yeosang. Then at lunch there were people asking if you were okay but everyone else was talking shit. Then you were about to sit with your group until Yeosang turned you around to his table.

Yeonjun: Hey jackass leave my friend's girlfriend alone.

Yeosang: And what are you gonna do about it?

Daehwi: WE will kick your ass.

Seonghwa: Now give us my girlfriend.

Yeosang: I will if you wanna feel unsafe, and I hurt all of what Y/N loves dearly.

You signaled them to just sit down and so they did. Then Yeosang left you to get used to the new team you have. You honestly wanted to break down right then and there.

SeolA: You know if you wanna go with your friends it's okay.

Y/N: It's okay I need them safe from Yeosang for as long as I can.

Yeeun: I don't give a fuck what he said, istg if you don't call the cops I will.

Y/N: Don't I don't want this any worse.

Yeonjung: How can it get more worse, Y/N. You're. Pregnant.

You got up and left to find your cousin, then looking everywhere you see him sitting on the roof. You ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug. Honestly you needed that hug and Jeongin could tell so he didn't even try to complain.

Jeongin: Did something happen again?

Y/N: No I just needed someone right now.

~Time Skip: After School~

You gave your bag to Jeongin and told him you were gonna walk. But before you you walked you went in an alley way in the school to just stress out. You didn't know how bad that is for a pregnant girl, even tho you should. Then two girls grabbed you by your arms then another girl was coming blocking someone eyes. Then once they were unblocked it was revealed to be...

Girl 1: *unblocks Chaeyoung's eyes* Surprise!

Y/N: What the hell is this?

Then you felt your self being pushed down by the girls, now this is where the humiliation comes to play.

Girl 1: Chaeyoung since today is your last day at this school we're giving you a going away cake. Step 1, let's add flour. *pours flour on you*

Girl 2: Let's not forget the eggs. *smashes eggs on your head*

Girl 3: Omg we need to add flavor. *pours juice on you*

Girl 1: Ooh let's not forget the frosting. *puts frosting on your head* And since this little wench wants to fake a pregnancy. *kicks your stomach*

You yelp from the pain, but it wasn't from the kick, that wasn't as bad then what you were actually feeling. You're stomach was hurting and it felt like you bleeding a bit. You realized from health that this is similar to period. That's when you knew you were miscarrying. Then the girls left laughing at how stupid you looked, while Chaeyoung was just looking at what was happening in front of her at the moment.

Chaeyoung: Y/N...do you want me to call your cousins.

Y/N: No fuck them assholes and fuck you bitch. I don't need their help or yours.

Chaeyoung didn't care she grabbed her phone and called the first person she could think of...

~Changbin's POV~

I was in my room until I got a call. I recognize the number right away, it was Chaeyoung. My gut told me to answer but for all hell I didn't wanna answer.

Changbin: *answers* What the fuck do you want?

Chaeyoung: Get your cousin.

Changbin: Why, what did you do?

Chaeyoung: I didn't do anything, your cousin is having a fucking miscarriage.

Changbin: OMGI'LLBETHERESOON!!!! *hangs up*

~Time Skip~

~Your POV~

It has been a few days since the miscarriage. Yeosang now says that I faked a miscarriage. Even greater news him and his parents are coming...yay! This can't get worse, oh yeah Chan is banning me from seeing Seonghwa and MY FRIENDS. I'm also still pissed at MeanHoe or what I like to call him SnitchNine and Lilo & Snitch and my ult favorite Non-listening Ass Hoe. Bruh I had to dress all formal just because Yeosang's family is coming. I just got in the outfit I used when I was making a court case in my law class.

I went down stairs and see them and my family all in there. At this moment I was dying inside even more than usual.

Chan: Uhm Y/N this is Yeosang's Parents and step sister Yena.

Yena: Y/N would you like a soda?

Yeosang Oh god no not again.

I was curious so I nodded. Now I'm happy she said yes when her family seemed really annoyed. I don't know it was so cute, we were dying of cuteness.

Mrs Kang: *annoyed* Yena how about you hang out with Y/N for a bit. While I talk with them.

Yena: Sure..

I showed Yena around the house then finally we made it to my room. She was looking at everything, which I didn't mind at all. Then she ran upon a photo of me and Seungmin before I left to LA for the next 3 years.

Yena: Y/N, who's that?

Y/N: My older brother Seungmin, he's an idiot.

Yena: His eyes seemed red, what happened?

Y/N: Really? I guess he was crying that day.

Yena: Why?

Y/N: I was moving away to LA for the next 3 years.

Yena: Y'all must get a long. *smiles*

Y/N: Yeah it's something like that, I bet you and Yeosang get along well.

Her smiled faded once I mention him, I must have triggered something if her smiled faded.

Y/N: Do you two get along.

Yena: Nope, I've seen something I shouldn't had seen and for that he did the same to me. Besides that he treats me like an object more than a sister.

Y/N: What happened.

Yena: I witnessed him rape you and for that he did the same. Bruh I don't wanna go home, when I told my parents he acted all innocent.

Y/N: Then you're staying here and I'mma make sure of that.

I then texted Jeongin about it and to pass it on. He passed it on to Chan, to which he did pass it on to our group chat. Once I knew everyone knew I had Yena hide in my closet. And I went downstairs to get my act ready, but when I came downstairs I did not expect this to happen. Chan and Mrs. Kang arguing, it was about how I'm faking this whole shit while Chan was in a way defending me. Jeongin, Hyunjin, and MeanHoe just had blank expressions, Felix was watching as if it was a movie, Changbin was trying to calm Chan down, Seungmin was trying to mind his own business, and Jisung was just in wow sitting on the stair. Then there was Mr. Kang just waiting outside and Yeosang watching from outside just smirking. The anxiety and stress was coming but I had to hold it in. But each time I either hear it's my fault or it's Seonghwa's fault I couldn't take it.

Y/N: BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP!!! IT WASN'T SEONGHWA'S FAULT, IT WAS MY STUPIDITY THAT GOT US IN THIS MESS! I WENT TO HIS PLACE BECAUSE HE SAID HE HAD JISUNG HOSTAGE! HE DRUGGED ME, RAPED ME, GOT ME PREGNANT, THEN JUST A FEW DAYS AGO I HAD A MISCARRIAGE!! I'M SUPPOSED TO RESTING BUT NO I'M DEALING WITH YOUR BITCH ASS AND TRYING TO KEEP YOUR DAUGHTER FROM HER OWN BROTHER. GUESS WHY? SHE SAW YOUR STUPID ASS SON RAPE ME AND BECAUSE OF THAT THE SAME HAPPENED TO HER. SO IF YOU'RE STILL GONNA PROTECT YOUR SON GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!

They left and once the door closed it was silent. Like very silent, I'm not surprised I just snapped in front of everyone. I can see that everyone felt bad especially Chan, so just because I like me some payback. I did what I was best at.. pranking, I know this is the worst time to do it but still revenge is revenge. I let Jeongin in on this, by giving him our signal, it's just a simple wink. Once I did that he was ready for the act.

Minho: Y/N, we're sorry-

Y/N: Forget your sorry MeanHoe, all of you should of listened to me but no, y'all were too pissed that the only girl was pregnant.

Chan: But Y/N, we-

Y/N: I don't care, and don't expect to see me tomorrow.

I went up to my room and had Yena leave the closet and I let her know that she could stay. Bruh this girl is the cutest thing ever if she was my sister she would be favorite. So now me and Jeongin are texting about what happened downstairs. We're such savage babies.

Little Fox Jeonginnie: UWU 🐶

I can't believe they fell for it.

😂😂😂

Yeah they really fell for it..

Especially Minho..

I know

I was gonna cry once his voice got softer.

So what else are you planning.

I'm having Yena making a 'I ran away' letter

Then I'mma hang out with my friends till sunset

:o

You baddie

Where did you learn this from?

FROM YOU IDIOT

-_-

Good night oppa >:)

YAH DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME OPPA!

read

I left boy on read cuz why the hell not, I had Yena sleep on my bed while I slept on the floor. Then the next morning I put the note in the kitchen and left to go hang with my friends for the whole day. The guys are gonna freak out.

~A Couple Hours Later~

~Author's POV~

Chan was looking for you everywhere, he was freaking out a bit. Then once Yena was coming downstairs, she had to get her act ready too.

Chan: Yena have you seen Y/N?

Yena: No I haven't, oh there's a note.

Chan took the note and read it. He called everyone downstairs. They had to find Y/N so they looked all over town while Yena and Jeongin stayed. They were sitting on the counter pealing a whole bunch of oranges.

Yena: Are they that gullible?

Jeongin: Most of the time.

Yena: *hears cop sirens* Cops are here...

Jeongin: I can hear that.

Jeongin saw from the window Yeosang getting arrested, it felt good that he was no longer a problem. Then as Yeosang glared at Jeongin, he waved goodbye to Yeosang with a smile and closed the blinds. Meanwhile you went to the mall with your group and had a really great time. While the guys were still looking for you. Then sunset came and you made it home early seeing Jeongin and Yena pealing a whole bunch of oranges.

Y/N: How long were you doing this?

Yena: All day.

Y/N: Why?

Jeongin: We were bored.

Y/N: Can I join?

Yena: Sure.

You sat on the counter peeling oranges with the other two. Then with in a few minutes the others came back. You gave them a simple hi and they started chasing you around the living room then you got caught in a hug by a crying Seungmin. Then the others joined, they kept saying how sorry they were and all that. Meanwhile there was Minho just standing there, you got out of this enormous group hug to Minho.

Y/N: What's the problem?

Minho: Are you still gonna call me a snitch for being worried?

Y/N: *hugs him* That doesn't makes sense but I forgive you MeanHoe. *laughs*

Minho: Okay Panda.

After the whole soft moment, we kept pealing the oranges. Yena went to stay with Yeji (apparently they know each other) for a few days because in her words 'Y'all need some family time.' Then they had to clean it up, soon after that you guys watched movies. You started getting tired, and when you force yourself to stay awake you say things you wouldn't normally say out loud.

Y/N: You know I'm happy that I moved back here, even if y'all are the most chaotic family ever.

Then at that point I cuddled up on Jisung and I fell asleep. Hopefully I can get more moments like this, soon.

-The End-

(A/N: I know crappy ending I'm sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 8.9K 200
Join Y/n in her journey with 8 brothers. Will she survive? Will she not? Read to find out. Started: September 6, 2020 Ended: April 30, 2021 Btw in th...
1.4K 26 28
Excited to live with her best friend for 3 months, (well him and his 7 roommates) she finds one of the 7 to be her ex-childhood best who broke her he...
92.6K 2.3K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
30.3K 863 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...