While You Were Busy Being Het...

Por Octocrow

Iida starts a group chat for Class 1-A to socialize, keep in touch, and to go over schoolwork! He honestly sh... Más

Chapter 1- Iida you idiot.
Chapter 2- Resident Pining Gays
Chapter 3- Spoooooky
Chapter 4- YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 5- A Disaster Pan and a Purple Gay
Chapter 6- Cute Boys
Chapter 7- Happy Cowboy Hours
Chapter 8- Shinsou's a nervous wreck
Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??
Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy
Chapter 11- Invasion
Chapter 12- 5:32 pm
Chapter 13- Friend Date
Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone
Chapter 15- It Really is You, You Bastard!
Chapter 16- Life is Strange
Chapter 17- Shinsou's got a fan
Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1
Ch. 19- The Shinsou Protection Squad
Ch. 20- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 2
Smithereens.
Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)
Ch. 22- Cat Cafés and Crippling Crushes
Ch. 23- Purple Guzma Has Nervous Vomits
Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois
Ch. 25- Tamaki Drinks the Tea Kirishima Spills
Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B
When the Day Met The Night.
Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores
Ch. 28- Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 29- Dragon boy loves the beach! Who knew?
Ch. 30- Tit-Smith & Bone Daddy vs. Piss Gremlin & Shiny Metapod
Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.
Ch. 32- Not. Cool. Dudes.
Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.
Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!
Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him
Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"
Ch. 37- Iida Threatens Someone and it's Hot
Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!
Ch. 39- Fellas, is it gay to fall for a Crusty hoe?
A/N: Sibling Time!
Ch. 40- That Wasn't Very Fetch of You-
Ch. 41- Hidokina is Horny on Main
Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro
Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do
Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊
Ch. 45- Scrawny Motherfucker With A Cool Hairstyle
Ch. 46- Ace Alligators, Demi-Doughnuts, And Polyamorous Prince Sidon
Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet
"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen
Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki
Ch. 49- Her Coupon Game is So fUCKING RAW-
Ch. 50- I've Been Ghosting
Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?
Ch. 52- It's Alright, It's Okay
A/N: QnA!
Ch. 53- He's Not The Villain He Appears to Be
Ch. 54- Wanna Smash?
Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)
Ch. 56- It's All Up To You!
Ch. 57- When a Tiger Boy Gives You Arm Slings
Ch. 57.5- Platonic Bakushin For The Soul
Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)
Ch. 60- Stand by Me
A/N: GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang

1.5K 48 105
Por Octocrow

(A/N: Touya do be lookin like dis now doe. 😳)

-----------------------------------------------------

Aizawa's POV

"I thank you all for staying up on such short notice, even after the events that ocurred today." Never before have I felt so tired, which is really saying something. With the supply of adrenaline that was formerly coursing through my body now completely exhausted, and the bags under my eyes stinging more than Hizashi's after hours of crying from some new K-Drama, I was in all too new states of misery. Not to mention my students and sons were almost murdered today.

However, I know I'm not alone. I look around the rickety coffee table Hizashi and I hold in out dorm at my colleagues and see their faces contorted into those of despair. While Ectoplasm and Snipe had their masks and helmets on, I could feel the sorrow and exhaustion radiating from them.

"I understand that, at the scene of the crime, Cementoss, you recovered the car that rammed us over the bridge?" I forcefully crane my head over to where Cementoss sat, not making the slightest effort to hide the pure tired in my voice. With his forehead flat on the table still, Cementoss answers with a yawn.

"Yes, I did. Luckily..." he yawns again. "The license plate was in tact.. somewhat, and we could get a proper read on the address of whoever rammed into class A's bus." He pulls out his phone and slides it over to me, still face down.

The screen was already on, showing the address of our culprit and what their home/hideout looked like.

"Doesn't it look familiar?" Snipe was much better at concealing his emotions through voice, although there was a slight drag and drawl to it. Then again, he's a cowboy, so it's natural-ish.

"Snipe... you think I'm in a comprehensive state right now? I may as well be dead." My eyebags (probably) darkened with every word. He laughs.

How the fuck do you have the energy to laugh?

Gimme.

"It's one of the suspected hideouts of the Shie Hassaikai. When we were first trying to track down Overhaul to save Eri, this was on the map." He takes Cementoss's phone back and sends me the link to the address, the buzz of my phone just barely felt through my pocket.

"If... If it's one of the Shie Hassaikai bases... then... could it be Overhaul? Or.." Nemuri is having trouble speaking with how slow her brain is. There's tears streaming down her face from how much she's been yawning. "..Or maybe an organization trying to follow in their footsteps?"

"I think at least Overhaul's back. Remember when the original attack on Class A happened, the one that killed Ojirou? Well, one of their guys was somehow broken out of prison, and he wasn't the only one."

Snipe sent around his own phone, it showed a news report of 'Former Yakuza Boss Chisaki "Overhaul" Kai broken out of prison'.

"Why didn't we know about this???"

"It was never broadcasted. The hero comission didn't want it getting out in fear of the people losing faith in the security system of Tartarus and fearing for their lives in case more villains were to break free."

"...so then how did you know about it?"

"I know people."

Mr. Cowboy Man, spare us your secrets.

"...odd, but alright. So all this time of Overhaul's escape being kept under wraps, he found a new team? There wasn't anything said about the former bullets being broken out."

"Most definitely. That crash on the bridge was a kamikaze mission; someone expendable. Overhaul would never have done it himself."

A silence fell over the table.

New villains... new quirks never seen before. No data or counter measures. All we know is Overhaul is alive and functioning, and after us.

"How are we gonna deal with the situation?"

"Lockdown the school and dorm buildings. Power Loader has installed new progamming into the security bots, so they can efficiently handle taking care of the students and their education as we, the teachers, recruit other pro heroes and the police force. Similarly to how we handled this situation before. We can develop more of a plan later on as well once we gain more contacts."

A simple glance around the table told me that those who were awake enough to completely process was Snipe had said was in a unanimous agreement. It was the safest way to handle this.

"The students have been through too much to get involved again."

With that, they all stood up and sluggishly separated to walk their seperate ways back to the teacher dorms.

But, as soon as the last person had left and I went to shut the door, I heard a light squeak and a swish outside the doorframe. It was sudden and fast, like lightning.

Quickly, I stuck my head out of it and looked around as best as I could, but found no one.

Must've been a hallucination.

With that, I pick up a drooling mic off the table, and drag him to our room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kaminari's POV

Really, it was weird.

Barely an hour ago, I was passed out at the table in the common room along with Hanta. I could barely make out the fuzzy words of my friends that passed through ear to ear while I was left in a hazey feeling; fully asleep but aware of my surroundings. Like if limbo was on acid at the middle of the night in the coziness of it's bed.

I had to carry Hanta up to my dorm since it was closest, no matter how gangly he was or how loud he snored. Everyone else that was at our table was already completely passed out. Everyone hung off each other's shoulders, or off the backs of their chairs. Only Bakugou was sleeping with his head on the table, and Kirishima slept on his back. It was adorable, so I had to take a picture to save as blackmail for later, buuuut, other than that...

It was weird that I was just.. walking up to Mr. Aizawa's room.

Maybe it wasn't too weird? I confided in him a lot once I returned from the League's hideout and found my way back at UA. No one would listen to me, much less believe me (except Kiri), but Aizawa listened and understood completely. Ever since he's had this calming aura around me and my trust in him has skyrocketed.

With all of my friends, and boyfriend, asleep, I walked up just to sorta being around Mr. Aizawa since no one else was around.

"I think at least Overhaul's back. Remember when the original attack on Class A happened, the one that killed Ojirou? Well, one of their guys was somehow broken out of prison, and he wasn't the only one."

...that sounded like Snipe.

What?

Despite knowing how Aizawa would have my fuckin' ass if he knew I was spying on him and another teacher, especially if they were discussing something secret, I threw myself against the wall, but landed softly and silently. My neck craned towards the doorframe and I took quietly shuffled steps until I got to the edge of the frame, able to perfectly hear what was being spoken about inside.

They were talking about him... Overhaul.

He escaped around the same time Jinshugi did, apparently biding his time to gather and create an entirely new Shie Hassaikai.

And... I think the worst part of the whole thing... is they know we're after them. Even if they hadn't planted that note that Satou had found, this mission to kill us, since we all survived, Overhaul would've known we figured out it was him.

The school's going to lockdown because of him, the hero comission was so fucking cowardly that they didn't allow his escape to be properly reported, leading to wHO KNOWS HOW MANY DEATHS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

Overhaul's using his power to leave us frozen in fear. He's barely come after UA itself yet, and yet we're cornered and acting like cowards about the situation.

Who knows how long it'll take to find info on the new Hassaikai?? How long till we recruit the help of local heroes and the police force???

Too fucking long.

I worked with him for a brief moment in time while I was trapped in the League by my father. I know more about him than I'd care to admit, enough to where the mere thought of him makes my stomach churn with an acidic disgust and rising hatred; like a shaken can of stomach bile-flavored soda ready to erupt.

He expects us to cower beneath him.

So we need to take him by surprise.

Luckily, since the coffee table they were sat around was fairly close to the entrance of the room, I got a clear enough view of the address.

Head snapping around frantically to scan the barren hallway I was in, I spotted a storage closet and silently snuck my way inside, being extra careful to open the wooden door and be sure that the metallic click couldn't be heard by anyone but me.

On my toes, I shut the door behind me, and hunched over to immediately look at my phone. I wrote the address I saw in the notes so I wouldn't forget it, and I reached out my hand quickly to grab the nob, but felt my heart stop with a shiver as I heard voices and sluggish footsteps outside of the door.

I instinctively slap my hand over my mouth to calm my trembling breaths and tried to focus as hard as I could on the voices and footsteps, judging when they were fading out and, eventually, completely gone. With some regained composure, I shakily open the door just wide enough for my to slither through tightly, and I shut it quickly behind me.

It was barely my first step out of the closet and into the hall when I heard approaching footsteps to the door. With every other teacher gone from Aizawa's room, and only one left inside, it could only be one person.

Aizawa.

F U C K S H I T P U S S Y A S S -

I completey fucking booked it. Aizawa can't know I spied on him- he'll literally fucking kILL mEeEE-

S C R E W COMPOSURE, MY LIFE'S ON THE LI N EEEE-

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally making it back to the dorms in a feverent sweat, and my life thankfully in tact for now, my mission was now coming to life as I basically ran up the stairs into my dorm.

It was only when I very loudly entered (loudly meaning I swung the door open, slammed it shut, and very aggressively flicked on the light switch) did I remember that I left Hanta in my dorm rather than his.

He was awoken with a jolt, shooting up from his position of sleeping on his stomach with one arm hanging off the bed. Hair a mess, eyes cloudy and bloodshot, and looking exactly like the out of it Mr. Krabs meme, Sero looked at me with downtrodden worry, eyes involuntarily downturned.

"Denki??? Denki what's wrong?? Are you ok babe???" He tripped over the blankets and stumbled towards me, hands eventually clasping onto my shoulders. Since he was only just woken up, he had no emotional filter, much less time to process an emotion. The genuine sadness on his face made me want to almost stay home for tonight, but I have to do this. For me, for Aizawa, for everyone in class A, for Hanta.

All I could do to reassure him was smile at him like he was the finest piece of ass this planet had to offer, gently hold his face with my hand and kiss him softly.

He was immediately unwound, kissing back tiredly.

After a few seconds, we separate.

"You were drooling, Hanta. Your breath tastes like shit."

"At least I wasn't the one busting into here like a maniac and scaring the life out of me."

"Touché"

We laughed together.

"So... why did you burst in here like you're the firelord's son with plans to restore his honor and you just found out the Avatar is still alive?"

As funny as the reference was, I didn't have it in me to laugh. My mouth straightened by itself and I felt my own blood run cold.

Do I lie? Do I tell him the truth?

One look in those dark eyes, and I got all my answers.

I hid the fact that I was the son of a villain, that I was sent to get information to kill all of UA. All my motives were kept secret from him for the longest absolute time... secrets I should have never kept, no matter how I thought Hanta would view me.

I need his trust.

I need his love.

"...I spied on Aizawa and the teachers." Immediately he looked concerned.

"Overhaul's obviously free, and they coming up with a plan to stop him, but it'll take too long... I have the address. I'm sneaking in there tonight. I'm going to learn everything I can about the current Shie Hassaikai, and I'm gonna help. I'm finally gonna do something." My words were pure steel, and they obviously broke through Sero's defenses. He looked half defeated, half supportive.

Then,

Determination.

"I was gonna say... if you go, you'll die... they'll catch you, and you'll die..." His eyes slowly turned glassy, and small tears appeared on his eyelashes. "But you won't. Not if I go with you. I'll do anything to protect you, Denki."

I felt proud, but also terrified.

"Hanta... you may be able to protect me, but I'm not strong enough to protect you."

"Bruh, the fuck you mean? You're strong as hell, you just don't realize it because of how strong the rest of our friends are."

This earned a sad laugh.

"I guess... get ready with me?"

"I thought boyfriends weren't supposed to see each other all dressed up before a date?"

"Of course you'd see this as a date."

"Hey! Nothing more romantic than uncovering the plans of an underground organization that's hellbent on the genocide of our school~"

"You sound like Aoyama."

"Thank you! That man has class!"

Our moods were so much brighter than before, even if our lives were possibly on the line. We got dressed in all black clothes for camo, as well as keeping backup cameras incase our phones were damaged or corrupted. With our quirks, we didn't need much for attack or bindings, so we decided to head out already.

We raced down the steps, me wipping out my phone to put the location's address into the GPS and track it.

But, before we could leave the doem building, we were stopped with cold taps on our shoulders.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Before I had time to process what was happening, Hanta turned around and right hooked the guy directly in the stomach. He stumbled back with a sharp yelp of pain, arms wrapped around his stomach.

The adrenaline rush got to me, and I began spontaneously sparking. The light from my sparks revealed the face of the figure on the ground.

...

..

.

Who the fuck is this guy?

"Is that..." he wheezed. "Is that anyway to hit your b-brother? (Fuck Sero dude you really got me..)"

Wait, I know that voice.

"TOUYA??" Hanta and I whisper screamed in unison.

"The one and only." He slowly recovered from Hanta's punch, standing up straight and slowly.

"What happened to your... to all the..."

"Did you forget I had my surgery today?" He smiled smugly down at Hanta and I and oh no, now he's even hotter than before now that he doesn't smell like a burning corpse.

"Dude! Your skin is all... pretty!"

He slaps a hand to his chest.

"Are you saying I was already drop dead gorgeous before?? You wound me!"

"Well you certainly looked like you dropped dead."

"Wow. You know I'm older than both of you, I don't have to take this kind of harassment." He laughed at himself.

"But really, wherever you guys are going, I'm coming with."

"...But..."

"Nope. If you're gonna die, you may as well do it by my dumbass side."

"...how did you..?"

"A brother has his ways. Now, as you can see, I'm already dressed," he does a magical girl twirl to show off his black sweater and jeans as well as sneakers.

"I specifically wore sneakers because I knew we'd be 'sneaking' around." He leans in to whisper to the both of us and winks.

...why the hell do I love him?

"Touya... I strive to be like you."

"So do I, I'm not nearly as cool as I try to seem." He swiftly steps past both Hanta anf I and opens the front door for us, bowing dramatically and his arm motioning outwards. He looks up at us, an evil smirk dawned on his face, and a malicious glint in his eye.

"Come along, No Brain Cell Gang, let's Soldier, Poet, King this shit."

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I do be tired. 😌)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.4K 628 18
Nezu thought it was a good idea to create a groupchat for firstyear (and some 3rd years (big 3) in later chapters) students and teachers to interact...
345K 11.5K 38
(COMPLETED!) (#1 in aizawashouta 7/26/21) When Present Mic and the students of class 1-A find their homeroom teacher, Eraserheads, phone and do some...
7.1K 225 13
After the drama class was ordered to put on a big production for U.A they found that they didn't have enough people so they asked class 1a for help...