Markhyuck Oneshots

By Purple_Mani

70% smut Started: 06.08.19 Published: 08.08.19 Finished: 06.08.21 Highest Ranking (16.05.20) #1 - nctship (2... More

What Happens In the Dorms...Stays in the Dorms
Seven Minutes in Heaven
One More Day - Pt. 1
Maybe a Whole Eternity - Pt. 2
More Than That
Let's Play a Game
My Baby Don't Like It
Virgins - Part 1
Virgins - Part 2
Happy Family
Slowly but Surely
I've Been Naughty.
Wet
Three's a Crowd
Like Water, Like Sand, They...
Pretty in Pink
Check-In
Ad-dick-ted
"Come Be My Teacher"
"Come By My Teacher" - Part 2
thank you everyone!
ahhhhh
Pretty in Pink Part 2 - "Sweet in Lace"
i miss u - part 1
i miss u even when you're here - part 2
here to scream once more hehe
tease me, praise me, fuck me
enigma
fin.

Midnight Text

3.5K 58 20
By Purple_Mani

This chapter goes into a realm of toys and kinks that I've never done before but it's still kind of soft. I'm taking it slow so I can learn about everything before I dedicate whole chapters to them.

--

Tossing and turning in bed for the nth time, Donghyuck finally sits up in shallow pants. His hands cover his face and his voice comes out in a frustrated groan. He feels his head continuing to pound and he can't get the memory of Mark out of his head.

He has always had an eye on the older boy. Their classes together were always the highlight of Donghyuck's college life. So, imagine how it must've felt for the boy when he was pinned to the classroom's wall and basically told he could call Mark whenever he wanted for whatever he wanted. Butterflies erupt in his stomach as he recalls the exact moment in time. He knew indiscreetly staring at Mark would do him justice one day.

Although nervous at the offer, Donghyuck decides to seize the moment and reaches for his phone in the darkness of his room. He's not sure if it's his haste or his nervousness that's causing his fingers to shake but he eventually is able to unlock his phone and text Mark. 

Cutie: I need you🥺

Mark: Alright cutie pie

Mark: Ugh. You're so cute, I can't resist

Donghyuck feels his cheeks heat up and is pretty sure that his face is also bright red. He wipes his sweaty palms into his night shorts and hops out of his bed. Seated at his bay window, he stares into the darkness, his mind moving a mile a minute. 

He's thinking about what exactly could happen if Mark comes tonight, and if Mark will have trouble discerning his house in the darkness due to his incoherent directions, and what it is that actually got Mark to make such a offer. Donghyuck feels honoured but very nervous as the time goes by.

He whispers to himself to calm down as he spots a tiny figure down the street. He knows it's Mark from the familiar leather jacket he seems to always be wearing. He looks just as sexy as he always does and even though he is still a good while away Donghyuck swears he can smell the cologne that always lingers in the air that Mark has been present in.

Before he knows it, he hears Mark calling his name from below, not realizing that he had become distracted by the scent of Mark in his head. He helped Mark maneuver the ridges and steps on the side of his house until he was in through the window.

For only a small moment, there is a silence only filled with Mark's shallow pants from his physical excursion. Mark's head is angled downwards but his eyes bore into Donghyuck's without saying a word.

Donghyuck feels his core tighten as Mark does a small smirk cocked to the right.

Then, he pins Donghyuck against the wall. It's only a couple seconds of even more pants and intense eye contact before Mark's lips engulf Donghyuck's. He sees the lust present in Mark's eyes before their eyes close together.

Already, Donghyuck is having trouble keeping quiet. He already wants to moan Mark's name but from his assumption, Mark had been with many other people before him and he didn't want to come off as inexperienced by comparison.

So, he bit his lip in the kiss while Mark's both hands gripped his jaw and as his hips gyrated unto the younger's groin.

"Don't do that." Mark teases Donghyuck's thick bottom lip from grasp of his teeth. "If you make any noises, I want to hear them all." He states before palming the other boy on the thin fabric protecting his crotch.

Donghyuck feels a sudden ecstasy wash over him that caused his vision to blur and his jaw to slack. Mark looks on in satisfaction at the adorable boy in front of him.

"Can we go somewhere that you can be louder?" Mark cocks himself confidently.

Donghyuck nods shyly, not taking much notice to fact that he hasn't said a word since Mark arrived. He begins to lead the way to his room, suddenly more aware of the amount of noise they could've made until now.

Mark, realising Donghyuck's attempt to remain quiet, follows suit and doesn't speak again until they are locked in Donghyuck's bedroom.

"What? Are you afraid of talking to me?" Mark throws his leather jacket over a chair in Donghyuck's bed and takes off his shoes and socks. His toned arms are now exposed in the plain white sleeveless top he has on.

Donghyuck sucks in a breath at the sight and attempts to answer. "I-I- just......really like you." His voice is low but audible and it causes Mark to chuckle.

"You're very pretty yourself...." Mark compliments, watching Donghyuck's face burn.

Donghyuck backs himself into his bed before he plops down, not really knowing what to say. He feels awkward now but Mark looks relaxed.

In the dim of his room,  -because of a lamp- he is able to see Mark's body outline as he leans on Donghyuck's dresser in what seems to be thought. He wishes he could know what Mark was thinking about all the time. He wishes he could ensure he was always a thought in his mind.

Mark's head shouts up, causing Donghyuck to realize he'd been staring. He quickly looks away in embarrassment, hearing Mark chuckle once more.

"Sorry about that, I was just thinking." He excuses himself. "Do you have a speaker?"

Donghyuck finds his speaker quickly, allowing Mark to connect his phone to it before an unfamiliar song begins to play. "Shall we start?" Mark removes his shirt from his torso and for the second time Donghyuck is backed unto his bed. Mark stands above the seated boy and pulls off his t-shirt.

Mark straddles himself above Donghyuck on his bed, looking deep into his eyes as the song progesses.

"Please, kiss me." Donghyuck speaks once more.

"I was waiting for you to ask." Mark flashes his first full smile of the whole night. His hands grab the boy's jaw and Donghyuck feels dragged to meet Mark's lips. The kiss, that starts simple, quickly progesses to a sloopy and very wet kiss. Donghyuck seperates for air and Mark uses the time to nip at his neck to which Donghyuck moans.

Mark's dick glitches at the sweet sound of pleasure dripping from Donghyuck's lips and has to reattach their lips to ensure that he can keep himself from coming too early.

Now, they are both sweaty and noisy. Their hips buck against the clashing fabrics to meet each other in desperation.

One of Mark's hands travels downwards to strip Donghyuck's shorts from his body, growing tired of the barrier. He removes himself from the kiss to focus on getting rid of the clothing. In this time, he looks over Donghyuck's state. Hair messy, lips glossy, rapidly rising and falling chest, no clothes except his boxers that were sporting a very welcomed member.

Mark feels drawn to finally pull out the device he brought with him. Donghyuck watches him step back in curiosity and observes his every move.

"I really think you'll like this." Mark says in attempt to calm the growing lines of concern on Donghyuck's forehead. He visibly relaxes. Mark hands enter his jacket's pocket to take out a pink device.

Donghyuck's eyes widen. He could recongnize a vibrator anywhere, obviously from the myriad of time he spent endulging in porn pretending he was being fucked by Mark. His dick piqued in interest at the unspoken request and he felt himself leak pre-cum.

"At least he looks excited." Mark points out the tent in Donghyuck's boxers. He walks towards the boy, eyeing the slight shake in his legs. "Are you scared?"

"No, I can handle it, just that I've never done it before." He admits, voice soft usual. His fingers play at his waistband as he rolls down his boxers, exposing his length to the tense air in the room.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Mark responds and places the vibrator on the bed. Mark opens up Donghyuck's legs in front of him as the young boy lay on his back. With the aid of Donghyuck's lube and Mark's coated fingers, Mark is able to start out with two fingers deep into Donghyuck's asshole.

Donghyuck lets a gust of wind leave his mouth as it slacks open. He grabs the sheets underneath him for some type of support as Mark curled and scissored his fingers against his prostate. Then while Mark is slipping in the cold plastic, Donghyuck clenches his face muscles and emits a hoarse whine. His body tenses in a buzzing pain.

Mark controls the vibrator by placing on its lowest intensity and medium rotation. Simultaneously, his fingers still play inside his schoolmate's ass, scretching his walls the farthest they've ever been before.

Donghyuck writhers in pain, thrashing his head from side to side as his knuckles go pale against the crumpled bed sheets. He groans as the circulations increase, hitting his prostate just like Mark did.

"F--ck." His words aren't clear and his voice is still low. Mark feels himself hump the air involuntarily at the sound Donghyuck's voice. He never imagined that this boy could have a such an impact of his sexual life. To be honest, this image has been in Mark's head for a while before he decided that he needed to just shoot his shot.

"I want to hear you say that again, Hyuckie, say it again." Mark removes his fingers, only to attach his mouth to Hyuck's hole right after. His tongue runs around the rim as felt the vibrations that were stimulating the boy beneath him, he held his own erection within his hands.

"Fuck...daddy," Donghyuck adds without instruction, finding the courage to look Mark in the eyes as he sucked on his hole, not knowing how that would cause Mark to react. 

Mark immediately detaches himself from Donghyuck. He feels his body surge with an undescribably sexual tingling, almost causing him to cum right there. "Come on, get up, I need to fuck you right now." His voice is deep and commanding, but he struggles to get the words out.

Donghyuck legs fall from how they were previously and wobble as they meet his carpet. The never-ending buzzes and tugs on his prostate caused him to struggle with stepping towards where Mark now stood. But in disregarding how Donghyuck may feel and feeding in his own hunger and lust, Mark sat down on a chair, pulled out a condom he brought and yanked Donghyuck to him.

"Suck me off and then come sit on my cock." Mark commands again, his voice continuously getting deeper than how he spoke prior. Donghyuck drops to his knees, the vibrator hitting deep inside due to the sudden impact, resulting in a yell from the boy.

As Mark faced Donghyuck's full length mirror, he was able witness the back of Donghyuck's head as it bobbled on his dick. His head hung back, mouth agape, light drool slipping from his lips. "You're so good at that. Kiss it." He uses his hands to guide Donghyuck's head through his numerious instructions.

The heat, the atmosphere, the wetness that enclosed Mark's cock is marvelous. He hips rut forward, catapulting his member deeper and closer to the back of Donghyuck's throat. Mark's weak groans fills the small room in haste, bouncing on Donghyuck's eardrums. Donghyuck, himself, brings one hand southward to finger his ass as the vibrator continues it's job.

And for a while, he sucks, spits and they moan in complete ecstasy.

Mark lifts his head and opens his eyes, looking right unto the picture of Donghyuck enclosing his member in the mirror and cannot stop himself from exploding his load into Donghyuck's mouth.

"Shit, shit, shit." He continues to say as he rolls out his high, then realising he still had not yet fucked the boy. "Shit, come here."

"Yes daddy." Donghyuck stands in a bit more steady nature than before, receiving a spank to his ass.

Mark leads him to sit on his lap, Mark's now semi-hard dick near his quivering asshole. Mark's right hand clutches Donghyuck's cock. "Look at yourself in the mirror while I touch you."

Donghyuck heeds to Mark's words as he watches Mark's hand run up and down his shaft. He feels the older boy pepper kisses to his neck, surging a feeling of being loved through his veins. He feels like he is Mark's own property as he takes the time to sink his teeth in Donghyuck's flesh, nipping and sucking on the red patch. From Donghyuck's perspective, he struggles to decide which feeling he likes better, whether it's the hip bucking, toe curling sensation that comes with being jacked off or the simple and carefree feeling of being in Mark's embrace.

However, Donghyuck's own thoughts get interrupted by the sudden contort of his face that he didn't even see coming. He could feel himself about to cum as he eyes Mark through the mirror. His chest beings to fall more rapidly and his pants are shallow and disconnected. He gives a slight scream.

Then Mark stops and wordlessly pushes the younger boy off his lap, finally ripping opening the condom from earlier and securing it over his length. "Can't have you cumming so fast, baby. " He teases, bringing Donghyuck to the bed.

Mark settles himself in the centre and beconds Donghyuck to cone aswell. Lying on his back, Mark guides Donghyuck to lie on top of him, back to front once more. Then, Mark hoists himself up by the elbows and positions himself at Donghyuck's hole. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, daddy." His voice is the most confident it has been so far yet his heart beats the fastest since Mark arrived. He was finally going to be fucked by Mark.

Mark took his time anchoring his length in Donghyuck's heat, acknowledging the fact that the vibrator was still there. Donghyuck's jaw fell in awe, awe of how amazing it felt to be wrapped around thee Mark Lee.

"Go, daddy, please." Donghyuck pleads in a sexy desperate whine, earning himself a spank on the ass from Mark. But, he begins anyway, leaning back allowing Donghyuck to lean on him.

Before Donghyuck is able to register the instant pounds unto his prostate, he begins to scream -in extreme pleasure. Mark has no problem disregarding the vibrator still 'on' in Donghyuck's ass, and continues to drill his cock into the younger boy. "Do you like that, huh? You like me pounding inside of you, don't you?" His voice is heavy, sputtering and intermittent between each thrust.

"Yes, I do, daddy. Fuck me harder please, daddy." Mark relents, even though he probably would end up speeding up anyways but with the mixture of Donghyuck's sinful whines and Donghyuck's words, Mark is powerless.

Donghyuck molds himself into Mark's figure, allowing for a deeper pressure on Donghyuck's prostate. "Fuck." He's practically sceaming, dissregarding his parents' presence in the house.

Mark is screaming as well, his eyes scrunched in pleasure. Their yelps mix in the air and melt off the walls.

They run a slightly hiccupped dynamic in movement but it works for them. Mark's hands move to ground Donghyuck's waist just as Donghyuck's own hands move to his dick.

He feels himself there again, at that same point before his climax. Despite Mark's hand on his hips, their rythmn still sucks and Mark couldn't care less. Donghyuck is still edging himself to his euphoria.

"I'm about to cum." Mark announces first, occupying his lips on Donghyuck's neck once. He never lets up in speed, jamming into his heat consecutively.  

In sync, they both begin to shake and whither around, having a hard controlling their strained breaths and gyrating hips. Mark joins Donghyuck's hand as they both massage his length. 

Overstimulation hits both of them as they reach their draining high together. Mark's hips continue to thrust into Donghyuck until he has no more vigour left and is limp on the bed, Donghyuck is lying right on top of him. 

Mark strains his lips to reach Donghyuck's forehead. "Donghyuck, I really like you too." His arms wrap around the boy and he snuggles closer until there is absolutely no space between them. 

They love it there. 

--

The amount of times I wrote out Haechan and had to change it.

Also, thank you to all the new readers recently. 1.75k??? I'm so grateful.

Date: June 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
14.8K 584 17
⤷‧₊˚ In which switching phones starts a new chapter in donghyucks life DISCLAIMERS | WARNINGS ⊹ ݁ ִ- SMUT / CUSSING © purinmark works 2023
437K 21.4K 36
Donghyuck and Mark are best friends and they don't keep secrets from each other. Except Donghyuck had two secrets to keep from Mark. Started: 01/ 0...
203K 5.7K 29
[Mature Content]🔞 Mark Lee's Slut Slipping down the pole felt the best for young Haechan, to feel his dick slide on the silver, to make every young...