Scrub | Sope

By euphoriaficss

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?" in which yoongi is hoseok's hairdresser and hoseok lik... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31

27

6.5K 296 291
By euphoriaficss

hoseok blinked his eyes open, dazed and confused. he shifted in his bed a little and realized he was curled up in yoongi's arms.

and then he remembered.

they had sex.

hoseok immediately felt heat rush to his cheeks as all the memories from the night before came rushing back to him.

how yoongi randomly showed up at his house, how they fought, how they... made up.

he couldn't believe he finally lost his virginity. and on top of that- he couldn't believe it went so well. it was literally one of the most special and beautiful moments of his entire life and he wouldn't change it for the world.

it was so perfect that hoseok almost felt like he had dreamed it all, but the shooting pain in his ass whenever he shifted his position made him realize how real it actually was.

he looked up to yoongi, just staring at him. he looked so sweet... so perfect.

hoseok couldn't believe that yoongi was his. after everything they went through together, it was a miracle that they made it out intact.

hoseok knew that if they could get through all of that, they could get through anything.

they would always come back to each other in the end, because neither of them could bare the thought of being with anyone else.

"that must be what love is," hoseok thought, just smiling fondly up at yoongi, completely infatuated with the boy he was laying on.

hoseok just stared at him for another minute, watching as yoongi's eyes blinked open.

he glanced down at hoseok and smiled, squeezing hoseok tighter in his arms and stretching out his legs with a groan.

hoseok just giggled, happy that yoongi was finally awake.

"have you been up long?" yoongi asked, groggily, leaving a kiss to the top of hoseok's head.

"no, just a few minutes."

"good. how do you feel?" yoongi asked, rubbing a hand down hoseok's waist.

"i-i feel really good. like... so happy. besides from the shooting pain in my ass, i honestly feel like i'm on cloud nine."

yoongi just laughed a little, letting his hand run down to hoseok's lower back, stopping and massaging him, softly.

"i'm sorry i hurt you."

"don't apologize," hoseok said, staring up at him with a smile still lingering, "i loved it... i-"

"i love you," he said, wanting to admit his realization.

yoongi looked shocked, his mouth parting a little.

"you love me?" he asked, cocky smile returning to his face.

"yeah. i do," hoseok said, smiling right back.

yoongi just moved his position, getting on top of hoseok and pinning his arms onto the bed.

"fuck you," he said, leaning closer.

"what?"

"i wanted to say it first," he said, laughing.

hoseok just leaned up and pecked him on the lips, pushing yoongi off of him.

"well, too bad. 'cause i fucking love you," hoseok said, "now let's go shower and get ready. we've got a long day of making up for lost time."

hoseok hopped out of bed and slid his boxers back on, pulling yoongi to the shower with him.

-

hoseok looked both ways out his bedroom door, making sure namjoon and jin weren't around anywhere. his hand was latched onto yoongi's, pulling him behind him, tiptoeing out of the room, trying his best not to be spotted.

the boys made it all the way the the front door, before being stopped.

"well, well, well," namjoon said, smirking.

hobi and yoongi both turned around slowly, suspicious looks on their faces.

"what do we have here?"

"h-hey, joonie," hoseok said, trying to act natural.

yoongi just waved, feeling awkward.

"don't you, 'joonie' me. what's he doing here?"

hoseok just looked over to yoongi and then back to namjoon.

"we... uhm... we made up. it was all just a misunderstanding."

hoseok went on to explain the whole situation to namjoon, making sure not to leave out any details.

"i see," namjoon said, smirking.

he looked over to yoongi, smile still lingering on his face.

"did you spend the night?"

"namjoon!" hoseok said, embarrassed.

"sorry, sorry."

there was a moment of silence, before namjoon spoke up again.

"so... you guys did fuck or- ?"

"namjoon! oh my god!"

"fine, you don't have to tell me. just blink twice if it's true."

hoseok just laughed and shook his head, pushing yoongi out the door.

"we're gonna go."

yoongi walked out first and hoseok followed.

he was about to shut the door, before peeking his head through and blinking twice at namjoon.

"ahhhh! you lost your virginity!" namjoon yelled.

hoseok just laughed and followed yoongi out.

-

yoongi and hoseok had been shopping the day away, even stopping at a fancy restaurant to eat some dinner.

they were beyond tired and decided to spend the night at yoongi's so they didn't have to face namjoon again.

they walked into yoongi's apartment, laughing and feeling giddy from the fun day they spent together. it had been so long since they had hung out like that and they were both so happy.

"that... that was so fun," hoseok said, setting his shopping bags down on the kitchen table, turning to look at yoongi.

"it was."

hoseok walked towards him, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck.

"no... i mean it," he said, big smile on his face, "it... it was perfect. i missed you so much."

yoongi latched onto hoseok's waist, pulling him closer, into a kiss.

"i missed you, too. so, so much."

the boys both headed to yoongi's room and got ready for bed. they stripped down to their underwear, hoseok making sure to leave his t-shirt on.

"what are you doing?" yoongi asked, walking over to hoseok, smirking.

"what?"

"why are you still wearing this?" yoongi asked, pulling on the hem of his shirt and leaning down to kiss his neck.

"i get cold," hoseok said, laughing.

"you have me. i'll keep you warm."

yoongi slowly slipped the shirt off of hoseok, pulling it over his head.

"you're perfect."

the two of them got into bed and cuddled up, yoongi being sure to hold hoseok close to keep him nice and warm.

"hey, yoongi?" hoseok asked.

"yeah?"

"i know this is sort of random, but... how's taehyung?"

"you mean 'cause the whole jungkook thing?"

hoseok just huffed.

"don't say his name."

"hobi..," yoongi said, flipping him around so they were facing each other, "you know you two were good friends at one point, right?"

"yeah... i know. that was a mistake."

yoongi stopped for a minute, thinking.

"are you sure?"

hoseok looked at him with a confused face.

"what do you mean?"

yoongi sat up, running his hand through his hair.

"i mean... when was the last time you talked?"

"why does that matter?"

hoseok sat up as well, wondering where the hell yoongi was going with all this.

"well... i've been thinking..."

"about?"

yoongi just sighed.

"tae's been really fucked up about the whole jungkook thing. he cared about him a lot more then i realized."

"what's your point?"

"well... my point is... we all saw how upset jungkook was when he told us about getting raped. he couldn't have made that up."

"i don't think he made it up. i'm pissed 'cause he was a dick. he lied to the entire courtroom and made an ass out of me. if he didn't want to tell his story that's his choice, but he should have told me before going up there and saying all that bullshit."

yoongi just sat there, thinking.

"well... why do you think he did that?"

"i don't know. he acted completely ready to tell his story and get jimin locked up until the day of the hearing. he started acting all weird and he wouldn't look me in the eye."

"well... don't you think that's kind of weird? why would he randomly change his mind and not tell you?"

"i don't know. i just figured he didn't want me to stop him."

"hoseok, let's think for a minute. jungkook obviously did what he did out of fear for himself, right? and he wasn't paying any mind to your feelings. what would make him do that? what would make him so scared that he didn't care if he hurt you or your friendship?"

"yoongi, you can't seriously think there's more to the story, right? he was just scared and stupid and made a dumb as fuck decision. that's all."

yoongi shook his head.

"i don't think so, hoseok. you thought i just randomly kissed taehyung, right? but you found out there was more to the story when we finally talked."

"if you're implying we talk to him, the answer is no."

"why?"

"because, i don't want to see him."

"hoseok, we just need to talk to him. we need to ask him why he did what he did and then maybe it won't be what we thought."

"and what if it is what we thought? what if it's worse?"

"well... then you can yell at him and leave."

"i don't know, yoongi..."

"communication, remember? we both promised we were gonna work on it. we need to do this- if not for us, then for taehyung. he's a mess. he's gonna feel a lot better after i explain to him why you guys were ignoring us, but he needs to know the rest of the story."

hoseok just sat on the bed, pouting, thinking through what yoongi said.

"...fine. but you're doing the talking."

"fine. let's go," he said, standing up and throwing his clothes back on.

"now?!"

"yes, now! i can't sleep without knowing what's really going on."

hoseok just laughed and stood up from the bed.

"min yoongi, you are crazy."

______________________________

IM LATEEEE

sorry for the delay with updates :/ for some reason i had a rlly hard time writing this chapter?? it's pretty much just a filler tho- so more entertaining stuff is to come i swear jndndnnd

ALSO IM ONE AWAY FROM 300 FOLLOWERS WTF THANK YOU GUYS SM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 3.6K 43
"S-sir?" He stutters, cheeks tinting red as he adjusts his falling glasses up to his nasal bone. "Hoseok, I need you to marry me." "What?!" The male...
431K 14.2K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
17.8K 911 7
Yoongi is in need of a hand to hold and Hoseok just so happens to be a professional cuddler who specializes in hand holding.
60.3K 2.4K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020