Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

By worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’“π’‚π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’›π’‚π’˜π’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... More

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendō and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

24: Begging and Oikawa

16.1K 479 163
By worshipmezashu

"KAZANE!" I heard my twin scream as I came in through the door, Oikawa on my heels.

"Wha-" I didn't have time to fully ask what the hell he was screaming about because as soon as I was in sight, he ran at me and caught my hands, kneeling right in front of me.

"Kazane please go with me! I'll do anything!"

"Hey whoa what's going on before I agree to anything?" I demanded. Oikawa was as confused as I was but let out a little chuckle, causing Tobio to notice the unforseen guest.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Tobio asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I invited him for dinner after practice since I'm gonna stay at his house tonight." I smiled back at the brunette, who also grinned.

"Od course I said yes, it's been too long since I've seen auntie~" He said, draping his arm over my shoulders and looking down at my brother. "So what exactly is going on here?"

"Welcome home Kazane!" Mom greeted, poking her head out of the kitchen. "Oh, hello Oikawa!"

"Hello!" He waved, smiling happy. "Thank you for allowing me to stay for dinner!"

"Oh it's no trouble at all! I'm glad we can finally see you again, after all this time." Mom said, then turned to me with a smile. "Kazane-dear, can you come help me please?"

"Uh, sure thing mom!" I nodded, wrenching my hand out of my twin's. "Can you entertain Oikawa for me? Thanks, I'll hear you out during dinner!" I called, disappearing into the kitchen.

"Can you make the rice please?" Mom pointed out, so I agreed and got started. "So you probably want to know why Tobio was making such a fuss." She began, catching my attention.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I commented, drawing a laugh out of her.

"His team going to Tokyo for the weekend and it's overnight. I want you to go with him." Mom told me, causing me to pause in my work.

"Um, why? He's very capable of going by himself-"

"I just don't feel comfortable with it," She explained, "and your father agrees. Plus, they are going to be playing a lot of teams so maybe you can get in some practice as well."

The rest of us making dinner was silent as I thought over what I wanted to do. They hadn't said which weekend, for all I knew it could be during the nationals tournament!

Sighing, I decided I'd go only if it wasn't during that time. It could be fun, probably. "Alright fine." I agreed at last, then got an evil look on my face. "But I wanna see Tobio grovel."

"You are so your father's daughter." My mom facepalmed. After that, we called everyone to the table for dinner. Oikawa and my dad shook hands and exchanged nicities.

"Alright Tobio, what were you screaming about earlier?" I asked even though I knew what it was.

"I would like know as well," Oikawa gave my twin a once over, "please tell, Tobio-chan."

My twin gave the setter an annoyed look before sighing and gazing at me. "Mom and dad said I can't go to the training camp in Tokyo unless you go with me." Tobio explained, biting his lip. "Please go with me!"

"Why should I?" I narrowed my eyes at him, a frown on my face. "I might have nationals that weekend. Just because you want me to doesn't mean I can just drop and skip out on Nationals dumbass."

"I-I know that!" He defended, "but it would be a really good experience, you might pick up some new things-"

"It's not like I'm gonna be playing, what's in it for me?" I crossed my arms, looking away from him.

"Like I said before, I'll do anything! Please Kazane!" Tobio pleaded, standing from his chair desperately.

"If what I'm sensing is right, I think she wants you to beg and give her something." Oikawa poked him, which caused my twin's eyes to widen.

"S-seriously?!" He looked at me, and I gave him the 'do it or I'm not doing anything for you'. With a sigh, he once again got on his knees in front of me and bowed his head. "Please come to Tokyo with me! I'll buy you curry buns for a week and that shirt you really wanted!" He promised.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting such a favor." I laughed, then told him to stand up. "I'll go."

"YES!" Tobio cheered, then ran somewhere, grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to our mom. "She said yes! Can you please sign it?"

"I suppose." She smiled, writing in that I would be going along before adding her signature. "There." Mom handed the paper back to him, then glanced at me. "Make sure to tell your coach and captain."

"I will mom!" The rest of dinner was fairly uneventful, mom and dad got to catch up with Oikawa more but that was about it.

"We'll head off first, see you tomorrow! Love you!" I called as Oikawa and I left the house.

"Bye! Have a good time!" My mom waved before I closed the door. Oikawa and I walked in silence, it was a bit awkward.

"So, uh, how is school going?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at the street.

"School's going okay, but the best part is that I get to play volleyball almost every second I'm not learning, it's great!" I grinned happily as I thought about everything. "We're going to nationals, too."

"Oh, congrats." Oikawa gave me a smile, but I could see how it hurt that he still couldn't beat Ushiwaka.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, it's fine. I'm happy for you, really. Good luck out there, and do some damage for me yeah?" Oikawa said, so I nodded.

"I will, I promise."

We arrived at his house a bit later, where his parents greeted us before we went up to his room. "Keep the door open!" His mothee called, making me snicker as he pouted.

"I wiiiilllll!" He called back, leaving the door open literally only a hair.

"That doesn't look very open to me, Oikawa."

"Eh, it's not technically shut so," He shrugged before collapsing on his bed. "Uuughhhhh," The brunette groaned, "It's so frustrating. Ever since my first year of middle school, I've never been able to beat him. Dammit!" Oikawa hit his pillow as I sat beside him, rubbing his back.

"I know it's frustrating, I know you're angry. But is Ushiwaka the reason you play volleyball?" I asked him, making his breath hitch.

"...No.."

"That's what I thought. So instead of getting so worked up about losing to your arch nemesis, how about we start planning for the future and how much fun we can have in the process?" I suggested with a smile. "How about tomorrow afternoon, we get all of the third years together and go play some volleyball?"

"That sounds great," Oikawa rolled over, catching my hand in his and kissing my palm. "Thanks Kaz."

"You're welcome." I gave him a closed eye grin before standing. "So, what shall we do now?"

(Hey so I thought I might post a few pics of me being a badass volleyball player. So here ya gooooo~)

Slight face reveal?
Lmao 😘
Merci!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 23.6K 55
She's smart. She's talented. She's athletic. She's beautiful. She's (name) (last name) and she's got a scholarship to Shiratorizawa. Given one year t...
7.2K 270 8
You are Iwaizumi's Little sister. You are a first year at Karasuno and you went to Kitagawa Daiichi along with Kageyama, Kindaichi, and Kunimi. You w...
299K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...