The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

بواسطة jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... المزيد

Introduction
1
2
4
~5~
~6~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
42
43
44
~Final Chapter~

3

2.3K 113 26
بواسطة jikookworld_

Jimin pov

I woke up the next morning . I opened my windows to get the natural light of the sun. I took out a nice outfit to wear for work before going in the shower.

When I got out, I got dressed and did my hair. "Good morning puppy." My granny says walking into my bedroom. "Morning granny. Did you eat anything?"

"I had some toast. Want me to make you breakfast before you go?" I shake my head. "Taehyung is gonna feed me. Thank you though." My phone began to ring. "Ah it's him. I gotta go now. I love you, see you tonight."

I ran out of the house and to Taehyung's car.

Jungkook pov

I watched the boy in my car outside his bedroom window. I couldn't see much. I watched him dress himself. He put on a black turtleneck and black skinny jeans. Looks like we have similar taste of style.

A car pulled up in the driveway and the boy ran out and got inside. It must've been his cute friend. I really don't know who to choose. Jimin is beautiful and sassy and clearly my type. But the other one is also really cute and he seems very serious.

I start my car and drive within 25-30 feet away from the car and follow them to a breakfast bar. I need to observe the sassy boy more than before. Know all the things he likes. Know how to handle him.

I parked two spots away from the others. The two walked into the bar. Jimin looked so good in his outfit. I kept my eyes on him, watching as they took their seats.

I put on my mask and took some time before going inside. I decided to not pay attention to Jimin and sit at the bar.

Jimin pov

"Mimi, he is here." Taehyung says looking past me. "Who?" I look around. "The guy from yesterday. I don't think he saw you." Taehyung pointed to the guy.

I stared for quite some time. Until he looked at me. I looked away so fast. "You think he saw me staring?" I ask brushing my hair back. "Look for yourself." I turned and he was still looking at me.

He looked so familiar. I smiled and turned away. "Is he still looking?" I ask eating my muffin. "No. Not anymore. He seems so weird."

Taehyung and I were working when a man walked in. "Welcome to Ambers Clothing Boutique. Looking for anything specific?" I say watching as he just walks by me.

Taehyung looked at me. "You're rude." Taehyung said watching the guy stand at the counter. "Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" I ask again.

"I've already found it." He turned around and looked at me. "Hey Jimin." My insides go mushy once again. "Oh it's you again." I say looking at the floor trying to control myself.

"Yeh it is. I've heard your friend talk about me a lot recently. Seems like he doesn't like me." The man said turning his whole body towards me. "He's just like that. Are you stalking me?" Why would you ask that, you dumb hoe.

"No, we just so happen to be at the same place, at the same time, in the right moment." He walked closer towards me. "I don't like you being that close to him. Can you move?"

Taehyung came from around the counter. "Tae it's okay." I say walking away from the other guy. "Yeh back off." The male said as Taehyung just watched him. Squinting his eyes as if zooming into his face.

"Jimin I don't trust him." Taehyung says. I slowly pushed him back to the counter. "We're just talking Tae. Calm down, go to the back." Taehyung watched the man as he walks away.

"Sorry about him. Is there anything you want with me?" I ask with a smile. "If only your friend was gone." My smile faded. "No." Was all I could say. "But he is ruining everything. With him around, I don't know what could happen. And I'm sure you don't wanna find out."

He placed a hand on my cheek, staring down at me. "Okay." I was too scared, my insides were mushy, and he made me so submissive. "Such a good boy. I'll see you around Jimin." The guy left the store. I watched him outside the window waking far away.

"I'm sorry TaeTae." I go back to him. "I'm telling you Mimi, that guy is bad news. You have to listen to me. I'm your best friend."

"Hunny, I know you're worried. But at least lay low for a bit. Let me find out on my own. And if you're right, you know I'd come crawling back."   I say forcing him to hug me.

Jungkook pov

He's so submissive. It's adorable. I want him. The other one is too smart. He may be thinking I'm the killer, which I am. But I don't need Jimin knowing that. Not now at least.

For the rest of his shift, which was only two hours after I saw him, I sat in my car watching him work. The way he interacted with the customers was cute. He is clearly a social butterfly.

I watched as the boy waved to his friend, walking out of the boutique. I waited until he was just far enough. I put on the "masked killer" accessories and went inside. Surprisingly no one gotten afraid. Probably because most of my work is done at night.

"Welcome to Ambers Clothing Boutique, how can I help you today?" The boy said with the brightest boxy smile. "A friend has told me that you don't like him. Is that true?" The boy became frightened. "I like everyone."

"This one person in particular, came in here about two hours ago. Talking to another worker. He was about 5.8 or 9 with pretty blonde hair." I said. "Ji-Jimin? I love him, he's my best friend. Why would I not like him?"

"What? The man that was talking to him. We are talking about the man who was talking to him. Pay attention." He's kind of slow. "Anyway, you get off his back. Before the boy doesn't see you ever again. I want you to leave them alone."

"He's my best friend. I'm not gonna stop talking to him. And you're just some random person that guy hired to get us apart. But you can tell him, he can do a lot worse and I still won't break up with him."

"Look kid, you're only making this worse for yourself. I advise you to stop talking to him. Before I make you stop talking to him and everyone else you talk to." I said before walking out.

I got in my car and took everything off. I drove in the direction of Jimin's house. He was still walking. I put my mask on and rolled down the window. "We have to stop bumping into each other." I said watching him stop.

"Do I know you?" He asks lowering his head. "Duh, you just don't know my name. I came to your job about two hours ago. Wanna ride?" The boy smiles before getting in.

"Buckle up sweetie." I watched him put on the seatbelt. His thighs were so beautiful in those jeans. "Thank you for the ride mister." He says as I pull off. "No problem babe. What's with your friend?"

"He's very over protective that's all. If he got to know you, he'd be off your back in no time." The boy said looking in his phone. "Oh I think he got to know me real well. What are you doing?"

"Just texting him, letting him know I'm okay." Jimin looks up at me for a second. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't talk to him anymore." I said with "hurt" in my voice. "I thought you were just talking. I don't even know your name yet and you want me to get rid of my best friend?"

"You're so smart. Trust me darling, it's the first step. As soon as he's out of the picture, you can know everything. And you have to quit your job." I said and he turns his head to me quickly.

"I can't, I have to take care of my granny. I need the money." He said. "I got it. I will help you and your "granny". Get rid of your best friend, quit your job, and be mine . That's all. You agree to all those things, you get to know everything about me, including my name." I purposely passed his turn just so I can't get more time with him.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked holding my hand out. He hesitated before shaking it. "Okay." All of this just so he can know my name. "Good boy. One more thing, I want a key to your house."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I'm not giving you the key to my house. We just met, you aren't my boyfriend, and I don't need my grandmother in danger." He's so cute when he's upset.

"For all I know, you could be the killer, waiting for an attack on me." He says. "I'm waiting to attack you? I told you already. I'm not gonna kill you. And if I was the killer, I wouldn't dare kill you. I'd kill your friend." I say making a u-turn, going back to his house.

"This is my street." He says pointing to an upcoming intersection. "I know." He stares at me for a bit. We were quite for the rest of the ride. When I pulled up to his house, he grabbed all his things and got out.

"I can't get a goodbye hug?" I asked watching him turn. "Promise to not stab me in the back." He held out his tiny pinky. "I promise baby. I'm not gonna kill you." He got back in the car and hugged me. "I'll see you soon baby."

I watched him and waited until he got inside. There an old lady standing near the door. "Must be granny." Jimin turned and waved before closing the door.

Jimin pov

Upon entering my house, I immediately ran to my bedroom to call Taehyung. "Your shoes Park Jimin!!!!" I hear my granny yell after me.

I don't mind her and facetime Taehyung. "Tae Tae, the weirdest shit just happened to me." I put my phone up on my dresser so he can see me.

"Yeh, me too. Apparently the man you keep running into, knows the killer. And he told me that I need to stay away from you." I was currently changing my clothes. "Yeh. That guy, he took me home and said the same thing. He told me to stop talking to you, quit the job, and be his."

"I hope you didn't agree." The guilt within my body started to rise and left me silent. "You agreed didn't you?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung." All I heard was the hanging up sound. "It's already starting. Hey siri, facetime bestie." It rung for a while before he answered.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked not letting me see his face. "Can we talk about it?" I took my phone and laid down. "What is there to talk about? It's best you stop talking to me now before someone gets hurt."

"But I lo-ve you." I said beginning to cry. "Yeh well, seems like you want the guy more than your best friend. Don't bother coming to work tomorrow. I'll tell Amber you're quitting. Now all you have to do is become his. Bye Jimin."

He hung up and all I could do was ball my eyes out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9K 515 23
Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Empire, and Elder Son of Mr Jeon he has a lovely family a lil sister whom he loves like his own daughter, a spoilt one...
548K 38K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
39.7K 4.5K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
41K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...