Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Gift 25
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Faces of Love 30
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
Yearn to Talk 39
The Cut 40
Time to Tell The Truth 41
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Run Away 63
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

"Don't go" 42

51 5 0
By shonipanro

Sharlene is noticed by Donny's mom to be sick.

"Hara, are you okay?"

Hara tried to answer her but she cannot talk.

Donny's mom got worried as if it's her fault.

When she confirmed she's not really feeling well she decided to bring Hara to the hospital though Hara is hesitant in the beginning.

"Hon, I can't meet you before your business trip to Korea, Hara is sick and I need to bring her to the hospital," Donny's mom called his husband to inform him about him.

Chairman Peterson did not ask anything about her but deep inside he is really worried and guilty at the same time.

Donny and President Shin welcomed Chairman Peterson in Shin's Law Firm.

"Is this a sign that you're bringing me back to Philippines Dad?" Donny asked his dad immediately.

"You really have a smart head Donny," told his dad.

"Are you really letting him now?"

"Honestly we are in huge trouble in the Philippines right now. We have a lot of clients and we needed his service."

"But Sharlene is also there, she could be  a big help."

"President Shin, your daughter is in hiatus right now, and remember she can't be appear on public."

"Why? What..."

"Donny, would you go out for a while," his dad requested.

Donny obeyed right away.

"Do you want to see her slowly..."

"We don't have any deal about making her that way."

"That's why I'm telling you to let go of Donny."

"If she will be better, then I have nothing against it."

"President Shin, remember that Sharlene is no longer your daughter, and she's Hara now."

"Give her, no, call her by her name again. I can already protect her."

"That's my friend! Are you going to come and let her return here?"

"No! I won't do it. But don't hide her anymore. Let them know she is Atty. Sharlene Saavedra Shin. Let her have the name and title she must have."

Donny's dad laughed because of his reaction.

"Are you giving up now?" Donny's dad asked.

"I am no longer against them. I am already convinced that my daughter is in love."

"What if they will get married right away?"

"I know you won't let that happen."

"Actually, I have already thought about it."

"What do you mean?"

"If ever Donny will ask me to let them get married, then who am I not to give my blessings upon them?"

"I thought you came here for a business meeting."

"Sometimes, we have to use common words to prepare something special."

Then Donny suddenly knocked and open the door.

"Donny, we are in the middle of..."

"Dad, President Shin, I'm sorry but I have to go home. I have to see her right away," he said then hurriedly run.

"See that?" Chairman Peterson told President Shin.

"As long as he could, he will, but in reality, when his heart decides he can't help it but to listen to it."

Donny was able to catch up.

Shin and Peterson had a drink after their meeting.

Donny went to the hospital immediately right after his arrival.

As he opened the room where Shar is, Shar is sleeping.

His mom is there beside sleeping Shar.

"Ma," he called her.

His mom was surprised to see him. She stood up and hugged him.

"The doctor said, she's just tired. But I don't know how. I am really worried so I called you."

"Thank you for calling me mom."

Donny held Shar's hand. Sharlene's hand seems responded.

"Ma, look ther hand. It moved."

"It did?"

"Ma, she feels I am now beside her."

Sharlene wanted to open her eyes but is ashamed that she made them worry a lot.

Then the nurse visited and told them, that once her body temperature goes down, she'll be better. And regarding about being unable to talk clearly and breathe well it is because of the acid on her throat. But she told them Shar will recover soon.

Donny was relieved to hear that it's just a fever.

"Ma, you may go home, and I'll be the one to stay here. I know you are tired too."

"But, you just arrived and..."

"Ma, don't worry, I'm okay, and Shar will be okay too."

His mom decided to go home.

When Shar does not hear Donny's mom's voice, she tried to open her eyes a little to make sure Donny is only the one there.

When she is sure, she opened her eyes but Donny fell asleep.

Donny's hand is holding Shar's right hand while sleeping. So Shar used her left hand to touch Donny's head.

After two almost two hours of looking at Donny's face, Shar fell asleep too.

After 30 minutes, Donny woke up. He holds Shar's tighter and put it on his left cheek.

[Shar, I wish you could hear what I am thinking. I am now here. I want to hear voice now. I want to see you in the eye.]

Then Shar suddenly moved her head.

Donny thought she's awakened but she's in deep asleep yet.

[Shar, may the challenges and problems that we have and we will have will make us stronger and braver. Let's prove that we can stand again and again even i they will drag us down. Please be strong enough to endure cries and pains.]

Donny stood up and touch Shar's head. Then tried to clip her hair so he could see her face clearly, but Shar suddenly opened her eyes.

Shar acted as if surprised to see him.

"Donny!?"

"Shar," he said and smiled.

"What's with that smile?"

"Did you plan to do it?"

"Plan?"

"Did you know I won't have second thoughts when I hear about you being sick?"

"Are you thinking I just made this for you to come here?" she asked feeling disappointed.

"Shar, thank you for giving me a reason to go home right away."

Still Shar does not want to see Donny's face.

"Shar," he again called her but still not looking at him.

"Shall I go back then?" Donny asked trying Shar.

Because Shar is still not responding, he tried to stand up as is he's about to leave.

But Shar is still not looking at him.

Donny then have to go out to test if Shar won't stop him.

As Donny is about to open the door, Shar hugged him at his back.

Donny smiled the happiest.

"Don't go," Shar told him.

Donny faced Shar. He hugged her tightly.

"I miss you. I love you."

"I miss you and I love you too."

"If you will go to somewhere else, don't go alone, I am here, let's go together. Let me know first about what's going on, what's happening...don't make me worry so much I may not handle it," Donny told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 179 49
Cake and Mike are really good friends but they both have feelings for each other. Cakes friends sometimes embarrassed her but she just ignored them f...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc