Unprofessional | K.Th√

By Bangtan_sGirl

"This is not a cliché love story remember it Kim Taehyung. I am not a girl who belongs to a poor family and... More

Unprofessional
Prologue: The brightest day
Consequences [1]
Breakfast [2]
Car Ride [3]
Bro & BFF [4]
Shining [5]
Invitation [6]
Uncontrolled emotions[7]
Sketches[8]
Frustrated[9]
Italian [10]
Invited [11]
Dance and champagne [12]
Jealous [13]
Unbuttoned [14]
Working hours [15]
Inevitable offers [16]
Checklist [17]
Flight [18]
Room [19]
Blanket [20]
Itinerary pt.1 [21]
Itinerary pt.2 [22]
Itinerary pt.3 [23]
Itinerary pt.4 [24]
Prince charming [25]
Good Night [26]
Consent [27]
Touch [28]
Hang out [29]
Tears [31]
Apology [32]
Unconscious [33]
Shadow [34]
Like a woman [35]
Gun shot [36]
Confessed [37]
Eyes [38]
Guilty [39]
Lilac [40]
Home [41]
Lamington[42]
Ring [43]
Epilogue: Unprofessional
An Announcement

Tease [30]

14K 662 209
By Bangtan_sGirl

By ѕαкυяα

"Just how much are you gonna shop? You have already bought half the store." Yoongi oppa groaned from behind us and without even turning I could feel the boys nodding on his words.

"Typical words of a guy." Ara said.

"Well, its not like they are disturbing us." Hoseok's  voice beamed and the boys groaned more due to him supporting us. He stayed with us, even Tae continued to gave him glares.

"Hey how about getting a foot massage?" Megan suggested and we agreed, not missing the way the boys behind us groaned.

We entered a large beauty salon but before going in something caught my eye.

A man in full black attire was looking at us; more like trying to look at us furtively. He had slender legs and a perfect body proportion but what caught my eyes was his right hand. 

I saw glimpse of a  very familiar something on his ring finger and a thought crossed my mind. The guy was also wearing a mask and a Bennie so I couldn't discern his face precisely beneath all the layers of covering. 

As soon as our eyes made he walked away, a little hastily.

After having foot massage we decided to go outside, in the green park behind the mall. We bought some snacks and started eating while talking.

"Jungkook, you should have brought your camera. This place is very picturesque to take photos." Megan said.

"Oh you are a  photographer Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah. I work for an international magazine and sometimes unofficially for Yoona's company with less to nothing charges." Kook said and I hit his shoulder.

"100 dollars is less bitch?" I said and everyone laughed.

"You should never work for your friend Jungkook, they will always take advantage of you and if you refuse they will pull their friendship card and gonna straight up black mail you." Jimin said looking at no one but we all knew who he meant.

We all turned towards Taehyung and he looked to the side.

"Jimin, when things like this happens, put salt instead of sugar in their coffee." I said and Jimin high fived me.

"Wow, nobody is on my side and conspiracies are made right in front of my eyes." Taehyung said and that is when his phone started buzzing.

"I have to take the call." Tae said getting up.

"Hey look! what a cute dog." Jungkook said and we all turned towards the direction he was pointing.

A very cute Maltese was playing with some butterflies. Jungkook got up taking Ara's hand and went towards the puppy to play. They were such a perfect and cute couple.

A sigh left my mouth but I tried to not think about things that were irrelevant at the moment. I had already admitted it to myself that I had already done what was forbidden.

Already had let him enter into my heart, foolishly, knowing it would end up getting shattered into pieces.

I looked to the side and saw Megan looking at Yoongi a little expectantly. Understanding what she wanted I nudged oppa to the side whispering quitely to take Megan an play with the dog.

With a groan het got up and took Meg's hand startling her and walked towards where Kook and Ara was playing with the dog. I noticed the the blush on Megan's face while Yoongi wore a straight face. Little did he know I saw the warm blush that he desperately tried to hide.

Not all love stories starts perfectly, some need a little push.

"Taehyung has warmed up a lot." Hoseok's voice startled me.

"Huh?" I was zoned out a bit.

"I said Taehyung has warmed up a lot. It is really hard to convince him to attend a get together or these sort of things." Hoseok said smiling. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yeah, now come on now, don't act so dim. Let's go and play with that dog." Hoseok said.

I tried to divert my mood towards the dog, discarding the unnecessary thoughts. I started running towards them as well and started playing with the dog.

I saw how Kook and Ara were patting the head of the puppy while Yoongi stood beside them holding Megan by her waist. I looked around to see if Tae had returned yet but he hadn't. I wanted to play with the puppy with him.

I ran with them trying to emerge myself in their happiness but the missing person was making me zone out.

Suddenly I felt my ankle getting twisted and I was falling down trying to grab something.

"Hey be careful." Hoseok quickly grabbed me by my waist steadying me.

"What happened." All of them came running towards us.

"Your heel broke." Megan said looking at my feet.

"What? Oh my we need to go to the doctor." Yoongi said panicking and we all laughed at him except Megan.

"No you dummy, her shoe's heel broke." Megan said huffing.

"Do you think you can walk?" Jungkoom asked and I nodded.

"Hoseok caught me on time or I would've tripped in the mud." I said laughing.

"Now for saving you I deserve some treat." Hoseok said his head held high.

"Anne! " a loud voice beamed through the park as we all turned towards the possible way of the source of the sound.

A lady, almost my age was speed walking towards us. She stopped in front of us a little out of breathe.

"Oh I am so sorry. This is my dog. She suddenly started running and got out of my grip. I am really sorry for the trouble she has caused." the girl said bowing.

"Uh, you are Ms. Song right?" Megan asked the girl and she nodded.

"Do I by any chance know you?" the girl asked.

"Oh actually I am Lee Megan, I work under Kim Taehyung. I have seen you in meetings." Meg replied.

"Oh I see. Actually as I handle the legal stuffs I don't really know many employees." the girl said smiling.

"These are my friends. You must know Jimin, oh and this Kim Yoona, wife of-" the girl cut Megan off.

"Oh I certainly know her. She is a renowned face right now. Hello nice to meet everyone, I am Song Jinhee, I am a personal attorney of Mr. Kim." the girl Jinhee said bowing.

Wait lawyer? The crush of Jimin? I took a glance at Jimin and saw him blushing.

Looks like i have to play the role of cupid again.

"I had so much fun today." I could not stop my blabbering about today while Taehyung was driving.

"And that is probably the 23rd time I am hearing this? Carry on and you may hit the half century." He said keeping his eyes on the road making me roll my eyes.

"Can't I say that I have enjoyed?" my voice was not like one of those irritated one, rather it was a mere whisper without any emotion.

"And what is the reason for that?" he retorted.

"Of course it was because I get to spend time with my close ones." I scoffed. "Not like you would understand." I whispered almost inaudibly.

"So you like spending time with those you love?" he asked again and it was getting quite annoying.

"Of course i do, everyone does. Well except some workaholic cold assholes." I averted my gaze from the window towards him but his face was emotionless as usual. 

I have my own theory on his emotionlessness. In my opinion his amygdala is completely absent.

"You have never said that you had enjoyed our honeymoon." his unexpected words snapped me a little. I turned towards his eyes and his were set on mine.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I asked a little puzzled. What did he mean?

"Nothing just leave it." his voice was low.

"You know what Tae you should really speak what's in your mind instead of leaving me hanging." I said huffing and he suddenly halted the car.

"Why did you stop-" I couldn't finish my sentence under his strong and intimidating gaze. It was as if he was piercing through my mind so I looked away

"Wh-what?" I cursed internally for stuttering.

I looked at him again and as soon as the gaze met he started leaning towards me. I widened m eyes and started leaning backwards, if that was even possible.

We were in the middle of a high way and on both side of us were ditches. The place was in one word 'deserted'. 

I felt his one hand gripping my sit, his fingers brushing against my thigh. I squirmed a little. 

"What are you tr-trying to do?" ymy voice was almost stuck in my throat.

He was so close to my face; his gaze fixated on nothing but my eyes. I could feel his breathe faning on my lips and nose. 

Suddenly he tilted his head little and on impulse i closed my eyes, waiting for soething to happen. A part of me was wanting something to happen.

But nothing came. I felt himself shifting a little, his cheek brushing against my ear as he his hand went behind me. In a moment he retreated  to his original position, pulling something with him in his hand.

Seat belt.

He pulled the seat belt and fastened it around me and went back to his original postion and started the engine as if nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

"Should i turn on the AC? You are a little red." he asked monotonously but i could feel him smirking.

He was fucking smirking!

He knew that he had affected me. He knew it and was pleasing himself by teasing me. Oh Kim Ass Taehyung you messed with the wrong girl. Be ready to get-

But why did I even desire to get kissed by him?

Oh my Yoona! You are such a mess.

.

.

.

My eyes were close while my feet were moving with the rhythm. My heart was feeling the beat, letting my body flow with the music.

The steps weren't previously choreographed. They were made in an instant. I just let myself absorb in the music, engross in the beat.

My moves were a little rusted since it had been a while but my passion wasn't lost; just buried in all the works and exhaustion. A little spark and it would ignite once again with blue flame and burn down the stage.

"Ah." I sat down on the floor grabbing a bottle sweating from all the dancing. After visiting the mall I decided to do some work out since I missed the daily doze in the morning. I looked at the watch and it was currently 8:00 pm.

Another dance wouldn't hurt right?

"Alexa play any random dance song." And an intro of a song started playing which seemed oddly familiar.

For you I could pretend like I was happy even when I was sad
For you I could pretend like I was strong even when I was weak
I wish love would be perfect as love itself
I wish all my weakness could be hidden
I grew a flower that can't be bloomed
in a dream that can't come true

I listened to the melody, it reached the core of my heart. I listened to the lyrics, it left goosebumps on my skin. Then I closed my eyes letting myself drown in the song.
I moved my feet and started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

I am so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love
I am so sorry but its fake love, fake love, fake love

I felt the lyrics, I felt every single word. Emotions flowed through my veins and I poured it into the steps. I let myself express through the dance.

I wanna be a good man, just for you
I gave the world, just for you
I changed everything, just for you
Now you don't know me, who are you?

My moves were on their own, they weren't composed neither perfect. My eyes were closed and I was forgetting where I was, all I could hear was only my heartbeat and the music.

Love you so bad, love you so bad
Mold a pretty lie just for you
Love it's so mad, love it's so mad
Try to erase myself and make me your doll

My moves weren't gentle anymore; they were sharp and menacing. As if anything that might come in the way of my dancing would be torn apart.
I opened my eyes for once before the hook of the song started.

I am so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love

I started spinning on my one foot. My eyes were closed but I could feel myself getting a little dizzy.

I am so sorry but its fake love

My breathe was shortening

Fake love

My legs wobbled.

Fake love

I couldn't take it anymore and let myself go, preparing to meet the cold hard floor as I felt my legs going numb and head dizzy.

I was falling.

But I didn't felt the cold floor.

I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry. I felt someone holding me securely, their arms looped around my waist. I stood like that for a moment and as cliché as it might sound neither of us let go, probably feeling at ease by the presence of each other.

"Just how long would you like to stand like this?" his deep voice snapped me into reality.

I never told you to save me." I said looking away from his eyes.

"Okay then." he said and let loose and I fell hard on my butt. Was it really unexpected? Nope.

"Who thought you would be this much of a jerk when I first met you." my voice was filled with irritation but there was a bit of bitterness.

I still remember the day when I first went to his office with a deal.
And that was when he proposed a marriage based of on a contract and me being the business woman I was, accepted it thinking what could go wrong.

Everything went wrong.

"Now may I have the gym for me your highness." a sarcastic voice said breaking my chain of flashbacks.

"No I have another dance to do." I said sassily. he isn't the boss here.

I just clicked on a random music and came to the centre taking my position to dance but when the music started I widened my eyes.

House of card [You can listen to the song if you want]

I was debating whether to change the song or not when I heard his voice," Why did you stop?"

"I didn't, I was-"

"Scared to dance this song while I am here?" his voice cut me.

"What? I was just-" he cut me off again.

"Sop with the excuses doll." he said walking towards me as my breathe hitched. He was wearing a grey t-shirt that was exposing his collar and the top of his chest and black track pants.

In one word he was looking like a whole meal.

"Shut up you kinky ass jerk. I don't give excuses, now if you please kindly fuck off so that I can dance." I said calming my breathing a little but the music at the background was intensifying the tension.

He was so close to me but I daringly didn't back away.

Then suddenly he pulled me by my arm and I crashed onto his hard chest. I could feel his built up chest and the slightest of abs he had.

Wait he had abs? The thought alone made my face flushed in pink.

"Blushing, doll?" his voice made me look towards his eyes as he started moving himself with the rhythm with me tightly pressed against his chest.

"Next time it would be you who will be blushing." I said smirking as I had regained my confidence; now moving myself with him.

"Oh really?" he spun me around a little harshly and I again collide with his chest.

"Yes, really." I said as I stroked his clothed chest with my one hand as another one was already caught in his hand.

"Lets see." he let go of my hand as we both parted away, moving with the rhythm. I moved away as he tried to grab me again.

"Watch out, I am not an easy catch." my voice got mixed with the music.

"I love challenges." his voice was deep.

I turned around but soon was caught in his arms which were looped around my waist. My breathing suddenly became uneven as my back was in contact with his chest.

"See doll, I won." What was his obsession with calling me doll?

He turned me around and suddenly lifted one of my legs, his hand beneath my thigh supporting it; probably some fancy Tango step. His other hand was on my waist while my both hands were on his shoulders.

But his hand was smoothly grazing the skin over my yoga pants. It was going dangerously close downwards. He lifted me a little.

"Nope not now sweetheart." I quickly said as I pinched him hard and he let go of my waist.

Taking the advantage I quickly switched our positions. Now he was the one I was holding.

He was a little surprised and I could feel his nervousness by his increasing heartbeat. I bend down a little, my hands around his waist as I took one of his legs in my hand.

It was like a step from a ball but I took the lead.

"That's not how it is done. I should be the one holding you." his voice was mere whisper but I heard it due to being so close to him.

"From now on it will be like this." I smirked while walking away.

Oh how much I love leaving him all surprised...

A/N: Next chaps will only contain dramarama... if you get the refference then comment...

Also pretty short chapter but i didnt wanted to post the drama today, gonna hang you a little, lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 20.9K 34
Y/n suffering from a heartbreak, she visits her sister and family after a long while. Only to find out, Her sister is going to marry now. She was rea...
278K 12.7K 89
Kim Namjoon- A well known business man but with many secrets Kim Seokjin- A famous actor and a model with a carefree nature Fate plays its game and...
1.1K 142 31
A story between two warring groups. One is the greatest agent group and the other one is the mafia group. Of course in a group there will be the grea...
230K 17.7K 42
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...