||BLOOD QUEEN||JJK FF||X BTS|...

By parkmono

Park Moyeon was a Normal girl who started to work as caretaker at The Jeons after her parents death. Life was... More

THE SHOOTING STAR
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
Apology
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
MEMES:1
MEME:2
CHAPTER:29
MEME
MEME PT2
MEME PT3
CHARACTERS
KIM SEOKJIN EDITS
LETTERS
NAMJOON EDITS
MIN YOONGI EDITS
JUNG HOSEOK EDITS
CHAPTER:30
PARK JIMIN EDITS
KIM TAEHYUN EDITS
JEON JUNGKOOK EDITS
MEME
MEME
MEME
MEME
ROYAL PALACE
NEW COVER!!
SOME MORE NEW COVERS
NEW COVERS
Note
Into
New cover!

CHAPTER:28

471 26 13
By parkmono

These are some Fanarts I found on Pinterest! I think it will help you guys to imagine Moyeon.

So finally, I wore the crown and it disappeared. I felt mixed emotions of suddenly being powerless and gaining alot of strength.

I could feel the crown on my head but it was light as a feather.  Finally,  everything was back to normal.

Jungkook was weeping for me like a kid. It was horrible seeing him cry but the fact that he crying cause he thought he would lose me made me feel happy as well.

"I thought I would lose you," he said while tears dripping down his big, round, dowy eyes.

Finally, I stood up and saw around me. The room changed.  The change was the same as it happened in Jungkook's room.

"This portal is very special, it can sense when has its queen"Jin said

"Its time for us to visit underworld with the new queen " Mrs Jeon said

Jungkook held my hands and all of us stood on the star in the middle of the room.

We stood in a circle formation and suddenly a beam of light came and the next moment when I opened my eyes, I was in the prettiest place I have ever witnessed.

Thinking of underworld,  I thought that it would be dark and filled with monsters but it was the complete opposite.

It was filled with flowers of all colours and cute little animals.  It looked like a peaceful town of mid 18ty century.

We were in the middle of the town.

"I know, you must be thinking that It should be dark and wild. But underworld is just the other form of heaven. We protect the earth that's why God has given us a good way of life" jungkook said while looking at me.

UNDERWORLD

The Royal Palace

Finally, we started walking towards the castle and I saw the Royal Palace.  It was the most beautiful thing in the world. I was feeling like I am in some fairy tale story and I am the queen, though I was the queen.

"We shall go to the castle and from there only we will know where is Taehyung. "Mrs Jeon said

"Moyeon,  umm we can see that you are exhausted and tired. It will be really good of you go and take some rest, meanwhile, we will do the work" Rosé said

"No no, I am totally fine. I'll help you guys "I said while showing them that I was totally ok

"I know you are fine, but you need to rest my queen. We are going to fight a war and to remind all 9f us, you are still half-human and will be until you don't have a child with jungkook, so its better if you take rest" Jimin said while showing me the way.

"I will show you your room, my queen" Yoongi snorted

He gestured me to walk first and then started to walk behind me.

"Umm, Yoongi why are you walking behind me?" I asked

"Cause I can't walk in front of the mighty queen" he replied in the most polite way

"But then how will you show me that way as I don't remember anything!" I said

"Umm, oh I didn't think of that, I am really sorry queen" he again said

"Well, don't call me queen and this is my order and walk with me, side by side! Did you get that?!" I commanded

"Yesss! My queen" he said

"Moyeon " I corrected him.

We kept walking in the never-ending corridor and then we entered into a hall.

The wall of the hall was filled with pictures.  Soon I realised that it was my pictures

"The late queen developed this hall just for you, somehow she knew that one day she will leave you but she didn't want you to forget her and that's why this hall was made," Yoongi said

I started to examine each painting. All my memories were filled in one hall.

I could see Mom and Dad standing with me in one painting.  Pictures of me and jungkook as a kid and on our wedding day.

I don't know when I tear dropped from my eyes and kissed my lips.  I wiped it and looked at Yoongi. He was standing there and looking at me like a Big brother.

His eyes were red as blood but I could see tears filled in them.

"I know, you were really close to them. They were not only my parents but yours also"I said

"I miss them but I am happy that I can fulfil my promise of keeping my sister safe, Moyeoan," he said

I sat on a couch there and laid my head on the rest.

"I will rest here only. It feels like I am in her arms in this hall" I said

"Okay, then I should leave," he said and left. The door shuttered behind his back and I closed my eyes.

All the memories came back.  I could clearly remember how happy Mom and Dad were to have me in their lives. How I met The whole  Bangtan and how they became my family, how I and jungkook became best friends and fell in love with each other.

I and jungkook knew each other when we both were two years old. We became friends and then best friends and then we both fell for each other.

How I married that dumbass and how happy everyone was. I could feel all the emotions and see everything. I didn't know what was that was it my powers or the hall but I felt extremely good.

I don't know when I fell asleep on the couch. When I opened my eyes, I saw an amazingly cute face in front of my eyes.

It was jungkook, I was sleeping engulfed in his arms.

He opened his dowy eyes and pinned my hair behind my ears. He cupped my face and pushed his lips on mine.

It was just a short kiss. He didn't try to get in or dominate.  We stayed like that for five minutes and he kissed my cheeks.

"You look really pretty while sleeping," he said

"I know, I was born pretty, "I said while flipping my hair

He gave me a disgusting look and said"did you looked at our wedding pictures, ahh I was looking so handsome and you were also looking okayish"

I punched him in the shoulders and I don't know when he started tickling me

The hall was filled with our laughter and he hugged me said "let's go, Moyeon.  Its time to bring back Tae"

The temperature in the room suddenly changed and I could feel the sad and dark vibes.

I hugged him tighter.

"I know you can do this. We got this baby" he said and kissed my forehead.

Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.7K 30
Lee In Ha's life is as ordinary as it can be, barring a few troublesome colleagues and an over-achieving boss. The head of the 'Events' section in on...
833K 43.3K 65
Kwon Bee grew up in a family full of assassins and never knew any different. When her parents go missing, she and her younger brother has to infiltra...
4.9K 169 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...
143K 8.8K 33
(21+ ONLY) She's small. She's fragile. She's breakable, I am not. I'm a monster. A sinner, who's far away from her imaginable prince charming. A psyc...