Billionaire's Baby ✓

By fanaticwriterr

He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relati... More

Billionaire's Baby
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Spin-Off
Questions + Facts
1 Million Reads!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Four

56.5K 3.6K 144
By fanaticwriterr

Chapter four

Srishti reached 'Hope' after she agreed to the contract and found the board of 'Mr. Mittal's property' already removed. She felt relief wash over her but then the bigger problem was already waiting.

"Srishti," A voice called as soon as she stepped inside. She smiled as the person came and hugged her tight.

"Our Hope is now safe." Her best friend exclaimed excitedly and she looked around to see the kids dancing and laughing happily which made her eyes misty. She definitely made the right decision.

But something was wrong. On not receiving the expected reaction her best friend looked at her suspiciously and it made Srishti look anywhere but at her.

"Srishti, look at me." She ordered and Srishti bit her lip. How will she tell her that on selling herself this had been made possible.

"What did you do?" It was more like an order to tell her the truth. She looked at her and then at the kids around before holding her hand and dragging her to the nearby room.

"I sold myself!" She blurted out and Zevah, her best friend looked at her shocked.

────────

The next day Srishti found out that Sahil had sent some of his men to take her luggage to his mansion. She rolled her eyes at that and only allowed the driver to take her to his mansion because honestly she didn't have much than two bags.

As she sat in the car, she thought about her conversation with Zevah. After explaining everything to her, needless to say she was downright furious and who wouldn't be. Any sane person would never agree to such a contract, that is, if he didn't have a weakness.

She refused to let her go to the devil but Srishti couldn't do anything. She was bound. She could not back out now because he had fulfilled his part of the deal. Now it was her turn.

So yesterday night after her best friend refused to talk with her or even acknowledge her presence, she cried in her embrace which was the breaking point and both the women cried hard for what destiny was playing at.

"Ma'am we have reached." The driver was already standing at her side with the door held open. She sighed and got out looking at the mansion infront of her. It was magnificent.

"Excuse me sir, please don't call me ma'am because I'm quite younger to you and next time if you drive me somewhere please don't open the door for me as well. I can do it on my own." She smiled politely at the driver who looked flabbergasted at her request.

She then picked up her bags and moved towards the entrance where two women were already waiting for her at the doorstep. They tried taking her bags from her hand but she refused and carried them on her own.

She looked around to find Sahil, however he was nowhere in sight. Of course he wouldn't want to entertain her except for the nights. She scoffed in her mind and waited for one of the maids to show her the room.

"This way Ma'am." She made a helpless face at being called ma'am yet again. She has never been comfortable with these words simply because all her life she's been called by her name.

Once they reached inside her room the maid turned to leave but was stopped by her. She put her bags down and faced her.

"Thank you. And please call me Srishti." She smiled but the maid didn't and just gaped at her making her frown. What was wrong? Were they never thanked before this? Or was she the weird one here?

Without another word the maid hurriedly bowed before her and left leaving her confused and surprised as well. She shook her head and looked at the room. It was quite spacious according to her and lavish was definitely added.

There was a king size bed in the middle of the room, atleast to her it was king sized and to its left a door, probably the bathroom. Next to the door was the closet and what she loved the most was that on the right of the room was a bookshelf and just five steps ahead a window with a small seating below it. It was kinda perfect for her and she absolutely loved it.

Walking towards the bed she sat down on it first and then sprawled across it. She almost moaned at the softness of the bed and next thing she knew, she was being pulled in the darkness.

────────

Sahil and Aditya were on their way to Sahil's mansion and Aditya was truly shocked that he had already found the suitable woman.

"Are you serious that you found a woman who agreed to give you a baby and asked for no money, nothing in return?" Aditya asked not believing his ears. Were there such type of woman in this world?

"For the last time, I did help her by saving her orphanage, so it is give and take. Now shut the fuck up before I kick you out of this moving car." He threatened but Aditya just rolled his eyes in return.

He wondered if there was another side to this story.

Soon they reached the mansion and Sahil was informed that she was already in her room. He asked Aditya to wait while he had a chat with her.

He knocked on the door but got no reply in return. He tried one more time before twisting the knob and pushing the door open. She laid there on the bed sleeping soundly and he stared at her for few seconds before closing the door and moving to the living room.

"She's asleep." He informed and Aditya nodded as they settled on the couch.

Sahil was thinking about how he had asked Rohit to cancel that particular clause just after Srishti left. If he wanted, he could've let it be included because she had signed beforehand but he has never played ugly until the opponent starts the game.

"What are you thinking?" Aditya asked as he saw Sahil lost in his thoughts.

"She agreed to the contract but not before I agreed to one of her condition." He revealed and Aditya sat straight looking excited suddenly. He rubbed his hands together and with an over smiley face waited for him to explain further.

"She wanted me to remove the clause where I refused the mother to meet her child after she hands her/him to me." He said and Aditya was impressed with the unknown woman already.

"So did you threaten her?" He asked knowing Sahil's reaction. Sahil just nodded stiffly and drank the water which was kept on the table.

"I did. But then she refused to agree and I had to oblige." He ended and leaned back on the couch but Aditya was far from relaxed.

"Woah! So you are saying that a woman made Sahil Malhotra agree to her condition. Did she really?" He smiled cheerfully and Sahil gave him a blank look.

"I have to meet her now." He announced and stood up but before that Srishti was already walking in the living room, taking both men's attention.

I love Aditya! :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 90.4K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
9.4M 537K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
2M 194K 50
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
291K 15.4K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...