Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

Av worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’“π’‚π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’›π’‚π’˜π’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... Mer

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendō and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

23: The Next Day

17K 605 1.1K
Av worshipmezashu

~back to first person brought to you by pure sin~

"Mmmmmmmmmhhbnmmm.." Tendō made a throat noise as I got up from the bed, "Where are you going, it was just getting gooood!"

"I need to pee! You are not gonna stop me from going pee or I will pee on you!"

"Fine, go!"

"You'd better pause it Tendō!"

"Of course I will, what kind of monster do you think I am?!"

"The guess monster."

"Well you're not wrong, hehehe."

After I went to the bathroom, I came back out and laid next to Tendō, then he started the show again. We were having a little binge night because we didn't have anything else to do and we weren't tired so eh, why not?

"Daaaaaaaamn! I did NOT see that one coming!"

"I know right! What--ohshit he better not hurt her!"

This continued for a while, each of us doing random commentary as we watched the show. At some point I fell asleep, and when I woke up I was being spooned.

I didn't really have any objections since it was comfy, and it felt nice being held ya know? (Can't relate, but how I want to 🥺😭)

"Mmm, mornin Kazzy," Tendō yawned, snuggling into me more. I hummed in response. "I don't wanna get uuuuuup."

"Washijo will kill you if you're late to practice, Tendō."

"Yeaaaaaaaah, true. Ah man," The redhead unwrapped his arms from around me, stretching as we both got out of bed. "You gonna come to practice with me?"

"Sure, I'm already up so why not?" I gave him a grin before we both started brushing our teeth.

I changed in the bathroom while Tendō changed in the room. After confirming we were both decent, I came out of the bathroom and put my shoes on. "Ready!"

"Come on then!" Tendou grabbed my hand and went to peck me, but I shielded myself. He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I think you know what's wrong here mister." I gave him a pointed look as I put my hands on my hips. "We aren't dating, you can't just kiss me out of nowhere and expect me to be okay with it. The first time was a surprise so I let you get away with it, but no. No more."

"But whyyyyyy, every time I go to ask you out we get interrupted!" The redhead complained, and on that moment both of our phones tinged. "Seeeeeeeee!"

"Wow," I snickered, "the universe must not want us together."

"Screw the universe." Tendou pouted.

•••

Bokuto
GUYS
LOOK AT THIISSSSS

Kuroo
Lmao
Just switch those and it would be accurate

Kazane
😂😂 at least you're honest right

Kuroo
😏😉

Tendou 🦎
😒 MiNe

Kuroo
Not yet~

Kazane
Whyyyyyyy is this a thiiiiiing???

Tendou
Cause you perfect boo 😘

•••

"I am not."

"More perfect than most of the girls around here."

"Oh shut up, we're gonna be late."

"Can I pllleeewaaaase-"

"Cheek only."

"I guesssssssss." Tendou quickly pecked my cheek, then we left the room and bolted to practice.

After stretching we continued to warm up before it was time for me to go. "Bye guys! See you at lunch!"

"Byeeeee Kazzy-boo!"

"See you!"

"Have a good day."

"BYE KAZANE!"

Sighing happily as soon as I got outside into the morning air. I really did love this place, and being able to do what I love so often, even if it was tiring.

Heading towards my gym, I waved as I saw Bushida walking towards the gym as well. "Morning!"

"Hey, how's it going?" She smiled at me.

"It's definitely going, that's for sure. You?"

"Same." We giggled as we entered the gym, then nodded to the third years already there. "Good morning!"

"Morning you two." Hado gave us a grin, "how'd you sleep?"

"Like a freaking log." I told her, making her laugh.

"That's good. Ready for today?"

"Is there something going on today?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"No, not that I know of. Just checking in."

"In that case, I'm all set, thanks Hado."

"Sure!"

Practice went well, it felt like everyone was in higher spirits than usual, but that's to be expected since we were officially going to nationals.

After practice, Azusa asked if she could talk to me, so we left the gym together. "I just wanted to apologize for giving you more work than the other first years, I promise I'll spread it around more." She said, which made no sense to me.

"Oh, um I didn't notice, but thanks. I'm sure it's tough being captain so I totally understand." I gave her a closed eye grin. "Anyway, see you later!"

"Yeah, bye." She smiled as I jogged off.

School went well, I got a good mark in a pop quiz in second period so that's pretty nice. Then, when eating lunch with the boys, I was introduced to TikTok so that was definitely enlightening.

After school I changed on the club room along with the other girls, heading towards the gym. Since we started at the same time, we and the boy's team were going to run together.

"Afternoon ladies! Ready for practice?" Tendou asked as we exited the team room. The other girls nodded, giving him weird looks.

"Absolutely!" I grinned

"Hey Kazane, we're gonna go on ahead." Hana told me.

"Sure thing!" I nodded. "Oh, hey Wakatoshi!" I waved as I saw him emerging from their club room. He nodded to us.

"Hello you two." The ace greeted.

"Dude, I just had an idea." I grinned, and immediately Tendou sweatdropped. "We're going out on a run right now right?"

"Yes." Ushiwaka nodded, a slight crease in his forehead as he tried to figure out what I was getting at.

"While we run, what if instead of me running, you gave me a piggyback right? Ehhh? Ehhhhhhhhhh???" I grinned widely as the two boys stared at me.

"Sure." Ushiwaka shrugged, turning to head down the stairs.

"Ah hell yeah!" I pumped my fist in the air in success, causing a laugh from the redhead beside me.

"I can't believe he actually agreed." Tendou shook his head in disbelief as we descended the stairs.

"Me neither, but I'll take what I can get." I snickered, "it's not every day you get to ride on THE Ushiwaka's back."

"True." The redhead agreed.

Once at the gym, they waited for the rest of the team before heading out. "Um, why is Kaz on Ushiwaka's back?" Shirabu asked Tendou as I jumped onto Ushiwaka's back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Goshiki gulped.

"She wanted a piggyback or something." Tendou shrugged. "He agreed and it's not like it's gonna hurt anything."

Shirabu and Goshiki frowned, but had to let it go as they started running. Even with me on his back, Ushiwaka was fast and managed to outrun our teams.

"Am I too heavy?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No, it's fine. This is actually a good workout." Ushiwaka said, so I smiled and settled my head in his neck.

It was a bit later when I heard vaguely familiar voices talking, more like yelling, but I didn't move to see who it was. "So we're in Wakano huh? Shiratorizawa's not too far."

"Hey, isn't that the school where Ushiwaka and Kazane go?"

"Someone say my name?" Ushiwaka asked, pausing at the crosswalk to look at the people who brought him up. I also opened my eyes to see who it was.

"Oh, hey bro!" I grinned, waving as I saw Tobio and Hinata standing on the corner looking shocked.

"You know them?" Ushiwaka glanced my way, and I nodded.

"Yeah, the tall angry one is my twin brother Tobio, and the carrot is his friend and teammate Hinata." I explained, smiling. Just as they got over their shock, the crosswalk signal changed to a go.

"Well, we better go." He said, then started running across the crosswalk.

"W-we're from the Karasuno volleyball team, and we want to go to your school and spy on you!" Tobio exclaimed, his voice shaking weirdly. I snorted as Ushiwaka stopped.

"Karasuno.. You're the team with that lightning fast quick attack." He turned his head to look at them, his eyes narrowed. Facing forward again, he continued. "Do what you want, letting you watch won't change anything. Won't make you any better and it certainly won't make our team worse." Ushiwaka said, "feel free to come take a look, I'll even let you follow us back, if you can keep up that is."

"I think that's the most I've heard you say, Wakatoshi." I commented, grinning widely.

"I suppose so." The ace shrugged, "hold on, I'm going to go faster."

"YOU MEAN THAT WASN'T YOUR TOP SPEED?! HAS ALL THIS TIME I RAN WITH YOU BEEN YOU SLOWING DOWN SO WE COULD RUN TOGETHER?!"

"Partially."

"Aw man I'm sorry." I frowned, looking down.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not that big of a deal." Ushiwaka said, when suddenly Hinata interrupted.

"Are you guys out here running by yourselves?"

"The rest of the team is out too, they're just lagging behind." He explained, then started running. He was, indeed, going faster than usual, so my grip on him tightened slightly. "So, that was your brother?"

"Mhm! Any thoughts?"

"Not really."

"Hm, okay. Are you really gonna let them watch?"

"Sure, it's not like their presence will poison our air or movements." The ace muttered, making me giggle.

"I suppose not. Are you still gonna take me back to my practice?"

"Of course. It's not like I'm going to show them around, I just said they could follow us." He shrugged. Soon after, we finally made it back to the campus.

We lost our little stowaways near the entrance as they went off on their own, but neither of us really cared. When we got back to the gym, the college team that the boy's would be playing had already arrived.

"I'll walk you back." Ushiwaka said, and I nodded as I grabbed my stuff and waved at coach Washijou, who nodded in my direction.

"Thanks for the piggyback ride, Wakatoshi, it was fun." I said as we headed towards my gym.

"You're welcome, I had fun as well."

"Wow really?"

"Yes." He nodded, "here's your gym."

"Yeah, have fun with your practice match!" I smiled at him as he nodded back.

"I'll leave first." Ushiwaka said, then started jogging back the way he had come. With a smile, I headed inside the gym to start practice with my own team once they got back from the run.

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

79.3K 2.2K 36
Book 1 (book 2 already completed) Once we get to Karasuno we hear loud girls fangirling over some 'King of the Court.' "Who are they talking about?"...
7.2K 270 8
You are Iwaizumi's Little sister. You are a first year at Karasuno and you went to Kitagawa Daiichi along with Kageyama, Kindaichi, and Kunimi. You w...
7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...