Billionaire's Baby ✓

By fanaticwriterr

He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relati... More

Billionaire's Baby
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Spin-Off
Questions + Facts
1 Million Reads!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Three

59.9K 3.7K 272
By fanaticwriterr

Chapter three

Srishti entered the lavish building and looked at the interiors nervously. She had never been to such a high maintenance place and she had no idea why had she landed here, when she had merely received a message that the owner of this company could help save her orphanage.

She had been desperate to save her home, her children's home and if this was the last hope then she was ready. She would do anything to save her orphanage.

Walking inside, she searched for the reception and once she found it, she directly went upto her and asked for the boss's office.

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked arrogantly and Srishti fumbled for an answer. She surely didn't have an appointment and what would she say? She got a message saying that the owner of this company would help her get back her orphanage? Or that she had no idea who was this company's owner?

"I─" Before she could answer, Rohit came there and looked at the receptionist who now plastered a sweet smile on her face.

"Srishti, right?" Ignoring the receptionist's flirty looks he looked at Srishti who just nodded being tongue tied.

"That text was sent by me. Mr. Malhotra is waiting for you. I'll take you there." He said politely and she gave him a grateful smile.

As they reached outside his cabin, he knocked and a 'come in' was heard from the other side. Rohit smiled and gestured her to step inside. She smiled nervously at him and after thanking him, she stepped inside.

She gasped when she saw his office because honestly it was too dreamy for her. But she shouldn't focus on all this now. Shaking her head, she looked at the man who was now observing her intently. It made her uncomfortable but she could not do anything about it.

"You can sit." He said and she obliged looking anywhere but at him. She wasn't scared of him but intimidated, definitely. He had this aura around him that made it impossible for her to get comfortable.

"So, Ms. Srishti, you know that you are here because you want to save your orphanage and I'm ready to help you." He started in his business like tone and she looked at him with a serious expression.

"I just have a make one call and your orphanage will be saved." He declared but she didn't jump in happiness like he had expected instead she just stared at him.

"But why? Why are you helping me? What do you want in return?" She asked and he was certainly impressed because she looked all naive and innocent but she was smart.

"I don't like beating around the bush so I'll come straight to the point. I want a child from you without marriage." He announced and gauged her expressions which gave away nothing.

"So you want to get me pregnant and then give away my child to you?" She asked after two minutes and he felt a deja vu. Her gaze didn't waiver a bit as he leaned forward.

"My child," He corrected before continuing, "I want a heir for my company but I don't believe in marriage, so this arrangement." He explained while she calculated something in her mind.

"But what about me?" She finally asked the question that had been bugging her. He raised one eyebrow as if asking what about her?

"You get your child and I leave, but then what about my reputation, my character which will be questioned once I leave your premises. Needless to say it will be the end of me." She said calmly but there was a fire in her eyes accusing him of such vile thing.

"That can be a problem but I assure you that if you agree to this, not even a word about you will be out in open. That is my lookout and I will handle any media or paparazzi that will meddle in my life." The words were strong and stern like him but she was still skeptical.

"You can take your time but remember Mr. Mittal will not wait to demolish your place." He reminded and her eyes snapped at him in helplessness.

For fifteen minutes they sat there, him staring at her, trying to read her answer while she could feel her heart sinking with every passing second. It was such a big step and she didn't even have time to think about it.

"I'm ready." With those words she sold herself to the devil just for her kids.

────────

Just as soon as she agreed, Rohit was called in with the contract in his hand. He placed it on the desk and glancing at Srishti once left.

Srishti knew that this man won't just take the words as guarantee, he will need it in writing. She just observed everything quietly as he picked up the contract and placed in infront of her.

"Read this and sign it." He ordered and she felt like glaring at him but controlled her anger and picked up the papers.

While she thoroughly went through that document, Sahil leaned back leisurely and it was now that he noticed her attire which was a simple white dress with the flower design on it. She definitely had no makeup on because it was clearly visible to him. No jewellery, hair left open and a pair of chappals. Most certainly she was a wife material but too bad he wasn't interested.

"What is this clause Mr. Malhotra?" The anger was clear in her voice and as he looked in her eyes, he was right. The fire was definitely present.

"Why can't I meet my child whenever I want to? That's totally ridiculous." She was fuming and he was calm.

"As I said, I don't want any marriage and so you will, no where, be associated with me or my child after you hand him/her over to me. I know a child needs the mother the most but that won't be a problem because I will be arranging a nanny for the same." He said nonchalantly and she curled up her fists.

The nerve of this man. First he denies her from meeting her own child and now he's talking as if it's a thing they are trading.

"I do not agree to this. Allow me to meet my child any time I want, without any restrictions. Only then I will sign this contract." She demanded and he narrowed his eyes at her dangerously.

"You do not have the right to demand anything from me. These are my rules and you have to abide by them or you can kiss goodbye to your orphanage." He threatened and she gritted her teeth.

Sure she was desperate at the moment but that didn't mean she was weak. He couldn't and she would never allow him to walk all over her.

"Fine then! You can keep your contract and find some other woman to abide by your rules. I will handle my problem very well." She snapped, standing up with a jerk and turned around to leave.

He was taken aback by her audacity to refuse him even after his threat. But he couldn't let her leave because he knew that he won't be finding another woman like her who will agree to this. He hated to bend down infront of anyone but this tiny woman forced him to, for the first time.

"Wait!" He said and she stopped in her tracks but didn't turn around.

"I will remove that clause." He announced and she turned around to look at him. Although he looked normal, she could see the dangerous glint in his eyes.

"But you won't be allowed to meet my child in my absence." He added and she wished she could walk upto him and punch straight in his jaw.

"What am I, a kidnapper who will abduct the child in your absence?" She gritted and he shrugged in response. She sighed heavily and went back to the desk before picking up a pen.

She eyed him suspiciously because there was still something being missed out.

"You will be staying with me until you deliver the baby." He voiced out the unspoken and she closed her eyes tightly. He was really testing her patience but she knew he was right. How could she stay at 'Hope' when she will be pregnant?

Without another word she signed the document and a satisfying smirk formed on his face. Finally he would get what he really wants.

Now starts the real story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 15
"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" ••• "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
277K 17.3K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
2.4M 150K 59
•Completed|NOT EDITED• # 𝟏 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, Murder, trauma, Rape, suicide, and mental...
264K 7.2K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...