Falling In Love With Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #1 of MISTER SERIES] God of Sexiness. That's what Noah's friends, and the entire student of his school... More

Synopsis
2020 / 2022 UPDATE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2: Anniversary
Chapter 3: Start Of Something New
Chapter 4: Pranks
Chapter 5: Payback Time
Chapter 6: Sweet As Sugar And Everything Nice
Chapter 7: Flick, Spark, Burn
Chapter 8: Team Poo Poo
BONUS CHAPTER #1
Chapter 9: Eenie Meenie
Chapter 10: Shake It Off
Chapter 11: Don't Go Taylor Swift
Chapter 12: Let's Blame The Cola
Chapter 13: 'Cause Baby You're A Firework
Chapter 14: Wannabe Taylor Swift
Chapter 15: Judge The Suspect
Chapter 16: The End Of One
Chapter 17: Back To Own Track
Chapter 18: It's Wonderful To Fall
Chapter 19: Quadruple Date
Chapter 20: I'm Burnin' Up
Chapter 21: You Are In Love
BONUS CHAPTER #2
Chapter 22: Cola Lovers
Chapter 23: Cheesyness Overload
Chapter 24: The Date - Part 1
Chapter 25: The Date - Part 2
Chapter 26: The Date - Part 3
Chapter 27: Darkest Time
Chapter 28: Falling Down
Chapter 29: This Is Not A Game
Chapter 30: Forgotten Love
Chapter 31: Crazy In Love
Chapter 33: Hate To Love You
Chapter 34: Falling In Love With My Step-Brother
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 32: Invading My Mind

38.1K 1.4K 985
By OralKel

A/N: On the side bar is Nic Palladino, as JOHN LUCAS FLENCH.

**********

Chapter 32

Gloss Kaiser Schlund

Invading My Mind

Trapped inside this huge house is so boring. I can't move freely without anyone assisting me, as if I'm a person with disability. There are memories, bit by bit, little parts, coming back to me. Just a snippet, but they don't hold any wonderful meanings to me. They don't make sense to me.

I was running in the rain.

Noah was crying.

Kaila was saying something about the party.

It confuses me. And just by thinking is making me have a massive headache. Sometimes, it'd feel like my brain is being ripped out of my head. I've been in this house for a whole week. I just watch TV, play board games with the maids, or talk to any humans that are living here just to entertain myself.

Mom said that Dad died from an accident. That's it. She didn't tell me further more. But I can sense that it still affects her. Mom must have loved Dad really, really bad. She told me basic informations, like her maiden name, Genny Cecil Kaiser, and when Dad married her, it became Genny Cecil Schlund, and when Richard married her, it became Genny Cecil Sky. She told me about Richard and Noah. Noah is my step-brother.

Sometimes, I would find myself staring deeply at him. My stare is quite unexplainable, like it has something romantic meaning. But it fades when Beau would come in.

Am I gay?

Richard and Mom are in some kind of party. Mom didn't want to go, but I insisted her to go, because I don't like to be watched, or guided. It's night, and Noah hasn't come back yet. No calls. No signs. I keep asking myself, why would I wait for Noah? He doesn't want to look at me, or want to be around the house when I'm here. It's like he's avoiding me. Scratch that, he really is avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Must be. Or it's just a feeling? Nah.

Someone knocks on my door, and I immediately run over there, opening the door. It's Beau.

"Hi, Gloss!" He greets chirfully. "Betty let me in. I decided I'd give you a visit. Can I sleep over here?"

"Sure!" I answer, smiling at him. "I'm bored. God, always. It's like I'm being tortured. Plus, they are treating me like I belong in a 'person with disabilities' group, or category. I don't like it."

Beau chuckles. "Then prepare for tonight, because I'm about to rock your world tonight."

Wow. That sounds so wrong, yet, it makes me hard. God. I'm sure I'm gay. Yep. I'm gay. I shift uncomfortably, and give Beau a nervous smile.

"Yeah, come in." I reply. Wow. That sounds so bad. I'm a perv. Am I perv? "Do the pleasure of entertaining me for tonight." I'm definitely sure I'm a perv.

"Alright,"

I take a step to the side, letting Beau in. He comes in, and looks freely around my room, studying it. He nods absentmindedly and turns to look at me, smiling. Boom. Smile. Heart beat. Becomes. Faster.

Beau and I talk, laughing as he continues to make jokes about the class and our friends. Then he begins to tell me a story, and I listen to him very intently and excitedly, wanting to know more about my past life. He's telling me how he met me, and what I greeted him the first time. According to him, I called him French guy, and he replied, how did you know I'm French?, and I just answered, because the way you dress screams Parisian. That day, when I first greeted him, we became friends. Total besties. Best friends. His smile turns into a frown, as if he's remembering a bitter memory.

"What's wrong, Beau?" I ask him, looking at him with worried eyes. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing," he says, not looking at me.

"Tell me, please, Beau. I want to know what's wrong."

He sighs, takes a deep breath, and says, "It's you. Not that you're wrong. But it...it hurts me to see you this way, especially I'm your boyfriend."

I look at him, my mouth hanging open, eyes wide. He's my boyfriend? Beau takes my hand and tears start to spill down his cheeks, looking at me with a hurt expression. Am I his boyfriend? Is he my boyfriend? We're lovers?

"I miss you, Gloss. We have so much good memories, and in just one accident, you forgot all about it. It hurts me to see you like this, in this condition. I just want you back in my life again." Beau says through sobs, brushing his tears away with the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry, Beau." I say, feeling down and empty all of a sudden.

Beau shakes his head, pulls me into him, grabs my face, and kisses me full on the lips. His lips taste peppermint and very sweet, and that makes me unable to pull away from the wonderful kiss. I begin kissing him back, him taking the lead of our kiss. There are sparks. Just sparks. Nothing more. But the kiss is so passionate. He kisses me like I mean the world to him. He kisses me like it's the end of the world. He kisses me like I'm the world's most precious human. He pulls away from the kiss and rests his forehead against mine.

"Gloss, I miss you so darn much." He says, breathless from the kiss we've shared. "It's okay if you don't remember the past. We can create new ones. Much happier, much better than the memories we've shared. I don't want to lose you, Gloss."

"Am I really your boyfriend?" I ask him. He nods. "Then I'm your boyfriend. The sparks I felt, they tell me that you're telling the truth." His face lights up, and he practically bounces up and down on my bed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Gloss!" He chirps happily, grinning from ear to ear. "I thought I'd lose you, but thank you so much. We will create new memories!"

That sounds wrong. Past is important too. Past's the start. The past started this all.

Standing up, Beau cups my face and gives me a kiss on the lips. He smiles happily at me, and tells me that he needs to go, that he has something to do at home, and that he needs to do his homeworks. Beau pecks my cheek and goes off. I can hear the slam of the door, and the purr of the car. I lay down on my bed, sprawling.

My door slams open, revealing a very angry Noah.

"Why was Beau here, alone?" He asks me through gritted teeth. Geez, pissed much? I just arch a brow at him.

"He's my boyfriend," I reply nonchalantly, shrugging.

"What the fuck?" He shouts, his hands flying up in the air. "Did he say those shits to you? That's not even true! Obviously, he's taking advantage of your condition. He's making lies!"

"How'd you know, Noah?" I say, getting angry. Massive headache. "Beau is not lying."

"He is," he states, looking at me, walking over me, his nose inches away from mine. "I'm not. I'm your boyfriend, Gloss. Not him. You love me. Not him."

"What are you talking about? You're my step-brother! That's basically incest!"

"We fell in love with each other," he says, his lips are now inches away from mine. Headache. Getting worse. "We love each other. I hurt you. I denied you from the public when our little secret spilled. You went out, drove your car. It was a bad weather that day. It caused your accident."

Every word makes my brain want to explode. Too much information. Search. Search. Nothing.

"I hope you remember this," he states. In one swift move, he cups my face and crushes his lips against mine.

My eyes flutter to close, and next thing I know, I'm pushing his head down on me, deepening the kiss. Every single nerves inside me explodes with fireworks. Sparks haven't flickered, but the flames have erupted, fire burning in my chest with passion and undeniable and unexplainable feelings.

The taste of Noah's lips, his embrace, his warmth, everything about him comes rushing into my head, making me remember him. Just him. Is that even possible?

"Noah?" I say through a whisper, looking at him lovingly. "Noah!" I shout happily, giving him a full kiss on the lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back passionately. He pulls away.

"Gloss, you're back. I'm so sorry about everything," he says, sobbing. "I just want you to know I love you. I love you, Gloss. So damn much."

He said I love you. Freeze. Those words. Tears spill down my cheeks, caused by an overwhelming happiness. Bliss.

"I love you, too, Noah." I whisper, smiling lovingly at him. My memories come back inside me in a rush. All the happy ones, bad ones, risks, sacrifices, names, everything. "I remember it now. All of it. Why would Beau lie to me?"

"Apparently, he loves you damn much." He says, rolling his eyes. He hasn't changed. "But I don't blame him, though. You know why? John said something to me. He said, when it comes to love, everything is worth it. It may fail, it may not, but everything is worth it. Beau did it out of love. He really loves you, Gloss."

"John is really the nerdiest of the group," I say, shaking my head. "But I need to talk to him. Tomorrow, we'll break the news to them. For tonight, let's enjoy this moment."

He grins at me, wiggling his brows. Perv. And kisses me on the lips.

**********

Word count: 1,624.

D&T: December 18, 2014, 3:36PM.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. Bye.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 1K 22
Love Willows is Idolized by everyone, from kids, teens to adults, like his name everyone just loves him but behind the fame, glamour and riches, Love...
2.4M 95.7K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...
586K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...