Rini One Shots

By rickybowensgirl

This is a Rini one shot book as you can probably guess by the title. I right all types of stories so if you h... More

I Love You (What if part 1)
The Kiss (What if part 2)
The Accident
Social Media AU
The After Party
The Fight
Suggustions
The Proposal
Wedding outfits
The dream...
"Come Back.." (what if part 3)
Fake Relationship
The Diary
The Diary Part 2
The Diary Part 3
HSMTMTS Opinions
Truth or Dare
Thank You!!!
The Hoodie
The Question
The Kidnapping
The Kidnapping (Part 2)
Forgotten
The Project
Cast!!
The Malfunction
The New Romeo and Juliet
The secret
River of Tears
The Lock Screens
The Bedtime Story (Rini Week 1)
Rini Instagram (Rini week 2)
Just F•R•I•E•N•D•S?? (Rini week 3)
The Trip (Rini week 4)
36 Questions (Rini week 5)
K-I-S-S-I-N-G (Rini week 6)
Bruises
Untitled
Vegas
Prompt Generator
I don't not love you (what if part 4)
Death Bed
Royal Pains
Royal Pains (Part 2)
I'm out of ideas
5 things I want to see in Season 2
Bullied
Paper Cut
Brother's Best Friend
Definitely Not Just Friends
The Dates
His Child??
Stargazing
The Concussion
Songland
Mono
Theories
100k Reads!!!
The Best Man (Rini week #2 1)
The Showcase (Rini week #2 2)
Single Parent Club (Rini week #2 3)
Moving (Rini week #2 4)
New Home (Rini week #2 5)
Don't Feel Like We're Faking (Rini week #2 6)
Don't Feel Like We're Faking (Rini week #2 6) 2
The Secret 2 (Rini week #2 7)
New Cover Vote
Voicemail
Talking it Out
Starbucks
new book alert
Birthday
Texts
Fool Me Twice
When You're Ready
Christmas Through The Years
New Year's Eve
I love you (rewrite)(Rini week #3 1)
New Student (Rini week #3 2)
Apocalyptic Crush (Rini week #3 3)
Goodbye (Rini week #3 4)
That Way (Rini week #3 5)
Shocking Resemblance (Rini week #3 6)
Run Away (Rini week #3 7)
Paparazzi
Get a Room
Drunk Words
Sober Thoughts
Hiding
Hiding (Their Story)
Not Too Soon
Let You Go
Not Letting You Go
Ready
Date?

Operation Rini (Rini week 7)

2.6K 54 35
By rickybowensgirl

The beach house was about a 6 hour drive so they took 2 cars. In the first car there was Gina, EJ, Nini and Ricky. And in the other car there was Ashlyn, Kourtney, Seb, Carlos, and Big Red. They did it like this so Nini and Ricky would be forced to be close to each other and Gina and EJ could watch over them.

Throughout the dive The group in the first made small talk and Gina kept everyone else up to date with what was happening.

When they stopped for gas Nini and Ricky stayed in the car but Gina and EJ both said they had to use the bathroom and snuck away for a second. "Okay so what are the rooming plans." Gina whispered just in case Nini or Ricky could overhear them. "Nini and Ricky, obviously, Kourtney and Ashlyn, Carlos and Seb, me and you, and then Big Red on the couch." "Wait me and you?" she questioned blushing slightly. EJ blushed too, "I mean it was either that or you and Red sharing a room."

When they got back to the car they continued on the dive.

"Come please Ricky, just one Taylor Swift song" Nini pleaded, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. "How can I say no to those eyes"

When they got to the house everyone was exhausted and ready to go to sleep. "So room 1 Carlos and Seb. Room 2 Kount and Ash. Room 3 will be me and Gina, and Room 4 will be Nini and Ricky. Sorry Red you'll have to take the couch."

Nini and Ricky blushed when EJ said they'd be sharing a room. It's not like they've never shared a room before when they had sleepovers. When they were growing up their parents would always try to separate them but they'd always end up somehow finding a way to cuddle in Nini's bed.

They all dispersed for the night but Nini and Ricky weren't quite ready to go to bed. Nini was sitting on the back deck when Ricky came out with 2 bowls of ice cream. "So, here we are" "Here we are" she laughed. "They set us up didn't they" "Probably" they both laughed before finishing their ice cream and heading up to bed.

Nini didn't feel like changing her clothes so she grabbed one of Ricky's t-shirts and slipped in on before Ricky got out of the bathroom.

Ricky walked out of the bathroom shirtless and only wearing sweatpants. "Is that my shirt" he asked. Nini just blushed slightly and turned away realizing she was staring at his abs.

They climbed in bed. They were both lying on opposite sides of the bed, not wanting to be too close to each other. They had slept in the same bed before but for some reason this time it felt different.

"I'm cold" Nini wined. Ricky chuckled before rolling over, and wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her into his body. "Mhhm better"

The next morning they woke up to someone knocking on everyone's door yelling at them to wake up.

"But I want to stay here" he said, pulling her closer to him since she seemed to have slipped away. "I would love to stay here all day but we can't and you know that"

They ended up getting up and getting dressed, ready to go to the beach with their friends.

They spent a few hours in the ocean, then suddenly their friends must have snuck away again. "And we were set up again" she said walking up to him. They laid down on their towels trying to dry off in the sun before going back into the house.

"So haven't caught up in a while. How are you" she asked him looking up at the sky. "You know the usual. Parents yell. Mom leaves for months. And repeat"

Nini turned her head toward Ricky. She was going to say something but something stopped her. All she could do was stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

He was doing the same, it was as if he looked away all of the happiness in the world would disappear. He slowly started to learn it.

When his lips met hers it was like nothing he had ever experienced before. It was the most perfect feeling in the world. He never wanted it to end. But you need air to live. So they had to pull away.

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that" he said smiling like crazy. "Then why don't you do it again" and he leaned in again.

That night they decided to have a girls and a boys night. The girls were hanging out in Kourtney and Ashlyn's room and the boys were in Seb and Carlos's room.

"So..." Kourtney said looking at Nini. "Did anything happen after we left the beach" "...no..." she said obviously lying. "Oh my god something happened" "Okay maybe a small thing happened" she said her face getting more red the more she thinks about that moment. "We may or may not have kissed a little or maybe a lot" The girls were practically screaming knowing they were finally not being so stupid

"I kissed her" Ricky said as the boys were playing video games. Most of them stopped playing. "Wait what!!" "I kissed Nini" "Congrats bro your not as stupid as I thought you were" EJ said giving him a pat on the back.

"So..." "soo" The conversation when they got back to their room was awkward to say the least. "Wow this is really fucking awkward" "yeah I think it'd just that this is all so new for us. Just because we like each other that way, we don't fully know how to act around each other" Nini said. "Yeah your right. But I want you to know I really like you" "Well I really like you too" she said walking toward him and pulling him into another kiss like the on the beach.

They both got ready, cuddling up close together in bed. When Nini fell asleep Ricky kissed the side of her head before falling asleep himself.

The next day Nini and Ricky went out around town just the two of them. Ricky really wanted to ask Nini and this seems to be the perfect time to do it.

They went around to multiple cute shops until they reached the park. They were walking on the path hand in hand as they talked.

They stopped in front of a beautiful collection of cherry blossom trees. "Hey Nini I need to talk to you for a second" he said grabbing both her hands in his. "I really, really like you and I really want to make this official, so will you be my girlfriend" "I would love to" she smiled tears welling in her eyes. They both leaned in. This kiss was different from the others. It was softer and slower but filled with just as much emotion.

When they came back their entire friend group was standing there waiting for them to say something. "So anything happen" Kourt asked. "Not really me and my boyfriend just walked around town for a bit." she shrugged, pulling Ricky with her as she walked past them. Their mouths open in shock. They were in complete shock about how nonchalant Nini had been.

Nini and Ricky had been sitting in the kitchen laughing about their friends. Ricky wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her into his side.

"This trip was a lot better than I expected it to be," Ricky said, smiling down at her. "Yeah I guess it was" she leaned up pressing her lips to his.

The trip had become an annual thing. Every year the who gang would meet at the beach house and catch up on everything that happened in the last year.

It had been 5 years since the first trip and Ricky really wanted to propose on their 5 year anniversary and he wanted to do it by the same cherry blossom trees as when he asked her out.

That day Nini noticed a change in Ricky's behavior. He seemed to be really conscious about the words he was saying, and was constantly wiping his hands on his pants.

Ricky suggested that they go to the park to celebrate their anniversary.

When they got there, he seemed to be even worse. He was barely talking, and acting like he didn't really want to be there.

But when the got to the cherry blossoms, he grabbed both her hands, and started talking "Nini ever since we were kids I knew I loved you. You were perfect in every way. And that day we kissed on the beach is one of the happiest days of my life. And I want a lot more of those happy days so Nina Salazar-Roberts will you marry me" he asked, getting down on one knee. Nini was crying too much to answer so she just nodded. He stood up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her. It was a perfect moment that both of them will never forget.

________________________

Rini week is over :,(

I will be trying to update this book more. The reason I started rini week was because I needed to give myself a reason to write, because I had kind of lost my spark. But I'm back and hopefully better.

Now that rini week is over, which one of the rini week stories was your favorite. Mine was probably Just Friends.

1599 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 531 37
(Takes place after FFH) Michelle and Peter are dating now, but after a certain night together, they are now even closer... " 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 �...
128K 2.5K 68
It was Wednesday. Erin had too much to drink at the bar so Jay drove her home. It was the least he could do after she had been through hell in there...
9.5K 58 9
What happens when Mal is pregnant. Ben cheating on her and more.
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC