Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

Av BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... Mer

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE

139 21 22
Av BTS_1Derland

One car. Our life depends on one car. Find that car and everything will change. Jimin will be saved. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and I will be saved.

I never really thought that my life would end up depending on a car, but after going through this experience, I realized that every single thing around me has an impact on how I live, and how long I should live no matter how small this detail is. I learnt that everything around us, no matter how big or small, influences our life greatly even if we never really noticed it. That's why I stopped getting surprised. Whenever something unusual happens, I trace it back to fate. There was no such thing as coincidence. It wasn't coincidence that I found Jimin. It wasn't a coincidence that Taehyung found me either. The same thing goes for Namjoon and Jin. I ran into them for a reason, and to be honest, I don't know whether or not I would've been alive by now it wasn't for them.

"Jin," I said and stopped walking. Jin immediately halted after me and pushed Jimin a little bit upward.

"Jimin told me that we need to find the car no matter what," I said and he knitted his eyebrows.

"What car?" He asked me.

"I don't know if you figured it out already but we are in a town called Yangcheon-Gu. Namjoon said that it is only about 11 kilometeres away from Seoul. If we can find a car that works, we might be able to reach an emergency camp in no time," I said and his eyes widened in what I assumed it to be excitement.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's search for a car that works!" He said and was about to go to the nearest car, but I stopped him.

"We need to save Jimin too. So why don't you continue walking as fast as you possibly can, and I'll start searching while you walk?" I asked him but he immediately shook his head.

"We won't part ways. We have to stick together. What if something happens to you while I'm not there?" He replied and I smiled.

He is so cute.

"We won't part ways. I'll be behind you the whole time. Don't worry about me," I said but he shook his head again.

"No is a no. We can start searching for a car the moment we reunite with Namjoon and Taehyung. Let's just focus on finding them at the moment. You can't search for two things at a time," He said sternly and I knew that no matter how much I try to convince him, he won't change his mind.

I let out a sigh and then said,"Fine."

"Good girl," He said and started walking again.

The place looked a bit familiar, so I felt kind of relieved. However, I didn't know whether it meant we were close or just that I have walked here before. The whole town was foreign to me, so all the buildings looked the same to me.

"I think we are going in the right direction," I said and he nodded.

Jin is such a sweetheart. It looked so obvious that he was too tired. He was drenched in sweat to the point where his shirt got stuck to his body and showed the outline of it. I was kind of shocked though that he was sweating that much since the wind was kind of cold. He also looked a bit pale, and I was sure that he was hiding the fact that he couldn't breath properly because his breathing rhythms didn't sound right. His body was too fatigued yet he was still determined to carry an unconcious Jimin the whole entire way. I looked at him with pain obvious in my eyes. Whenever he noticed the way I looked at him, he simply smiled and took in a deep breath then started pretending like he was completely fine.

I offered him help, but he just kept on refusing over and over and over again. There was no point of arguing with a determined Jin, because I wouldn't win no matter what and also because he'll just end up scolding me.

Jimin, on the other hand, didn't look like he was going through something serious, which was surprising. His face indeed was pale, but he didn't look like he would die. I was so sure that nothing would happen to Jimin, because I would never allow him to leave me again. Never.

We walked for a really long time until the sun rose without taking any break. Jin looked like he would pass out at any moment, but he was holding back.

I stopped for a moment and looked around. There was one thing my eyes spotted ahead of us.

The sign.

It was that sign we saw back then. That means we are close!

"Jin! Jin I've seen that sign before! We are so close!" I shouted excitedly and he nodded. He was too tired to even smile at me, but he used the rest of his energy to push Jimin up back again.

"Okay. Lets go,"He said and started walking again.

We walked ahead of the sign until we reached the supermarket that we have stopped by earlier. They are supposed to be there. I stopped in confusion and started scanning the area. There is definitely something wrong.

"Why did you stop? It's not like Jimin's life span is increasing," He said, but I decided to ignore his sarcastic scolding for a moment. I remember leaving Taehyung and Namjoon here. Jimin and I started walking ahead of the sign and they stayed there with Chung Ae. I remember that very clearly.

"Taehyung and Namjoon are supposed to be here, but they aren't," I said and his expression immediately flipped.

"What? What do you mean they aren't here?" He asked me with a worried expression.

"They aren't here. They must have went to look for Jimin and I," I said then sighed and allowed my body to collapse to the floor.

No. I can't lose them. Not after we all found each other. I just can't. They should've stayed put no matter what.

"What do we do now? I thought you said you found them both!" Jin asked me, obviously pissed.

"I can't walk around my whole life with an unconcious Jimin. I'm not tired, I just need him to wake up! What if he is slowly dying right now?! What are we going to do?! Shouldn't you have an aid kit on you or something or are you just walking around after a tsunami getting infected all over?!" He scolded and I didn't know what to do.

He let out a breath and then put Jimin down softly. He plopped himself next to me and just stared at the floor.

I felt my eyes get filled with hot tears, very hot ones. This is not right at all.

It seems like I did lose them, and I'm about to lose Jimin too for the second time.

●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies...

I'm sorry if this chapter was too long or too boring... filler chapter again... however I do have some events in store, but I have to write such long, boring, filler chapters to lead up to the main event :) Please be patient with me :)

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.1K 1.6K 20
"Flying high is scary, no one told me it's a lonely place." We all want to reach to the top but there are things that we have to loose on our way to...
2K 171 19
you saved me but you didn't want me ⚠️ TW ⚠️ suicide, ptsd ! lower case intended ! ! short story ! ! sad ending ! ! 3/7 of the one sided series ! sh...
863 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
5K 530 16
❛❛Listen, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. So, don't give up.❞ ー The scars and wounds engraved into Y/N's heart by the ones sh...