~BunBun~

By samyshan

Jungkook a male omega, born form two betas whose dream son was to have an Alpha. once Jungkook presented as a... More

Prologue
CHARACTERS & WOLVES
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

6

21.4K 679 503
By samyshan

NO ONES POV

The alphas except Yoongi, walked out of the pack house, walking to a private part of the forest, they had so many questions, yet so little answers, so talking to the Elders might help them out.

"I really hope he is our mate" Jimin said " I dont care if I have to share him with all of you, I just want him as a mate"

The alphas nodded in agreement, but they knew that, even if Jungkook somehow was their mate, they couldn't force him to be theirs, yet they still hoped. The alphas where wipped so quickly for Jungkook, they didnt even notice how or when, but something they knew was the craving to hold the omega close at the end of the day.

They aproached a small, but cozy looking wooden house, the alphas made their way to the door, knocking and waiting for a response, or for someone to open the door. The door opened revealing an elderly lady,with her hair all white and so many wrinkles that underneat contained the widsome of a hundred of answers, or perhaps hundreds of questions?.

The Elders were the most respected wolves of any packs, no one was allowed to kill an Elder, no matter if your pack was in war with another, the Elders were untochable and whoever did otherwise.

May the Moon Goddess Bless their poor soul.

 The alphas bowed respectfully to a 90 degrees angle, the woman chuckling and letting them in, guiding them to the main room where another 6 Elders rested in the couches, some playing cards, reading, and even one sleeping.

"Hyunwoo wake up the Head Alphas are here" The same woman said smacking the elder in the head, sure they were old now, that couldnt hurt much.

"Wha- where?!" 

The Elders chuckled sitting straight and telling their alphas to stop bowing to them.

"So what brings you all to our humble home alphas?" an Elder spoke as the woman sat down in one of the couches.

"We have some questions" Namjoon said assisting the lady to sit down.

"Dont we all have questions? young Namjoon?" another elder spoke with a lazy smile.

"Thats correct, but our question is more specific, it's about mates" Jin said.

The elders looked at them nodding at them to ask away.

"What is your question?"

"Can six wolves be mated to one single wolf?"

The Elders stood quiet, glancing at eachother.

"What spikes this interest Taehyung?" 

"You see Elders, we believe that we have found our mate, but all six of us feel the same to the omega" Said male spoke.

The elders hummed, with the help of Jin, an elder stood up, walking to the shelves filled with books so thick, the alphas were worried for the elder who was looking at the books carefully.

"We've heard of three wolves mated to each other, but seven wolves" one elder said, the rest humming in agreement.

"The Moon Goddess has her ways, lets not forget that" 

"She is the one to decide after all"

"Yet six alphas to one omega, poor omega, that's going to hurt"

"Hyunwoo!" one of the female elders spoke smacking him in the head again.

"Yah!"

The alphas just stood there, sure they've seen the Elders multiple times, outside their place, but they were always serious, now seeing them in their home and being playful, was quite the sight.

"Young man could you help me?" the Elder spoke pointing with his  wrinkled hand a book on the top of the shelf, Taehyung went and grabbed the book, the elder went back to the rest and opened the book.

"Lets see"

The Elders were all closed together reading and pointing stuff out, muttering possibilities and random reasons. After 15 minutes of the alphas standing there awkwardly, but praying that Jungkook is their mate, The elders spoke.

"It seems that he or she can be your mates" Hyunwoo said, leaning back on the rest of the couch. "The chances of this happening are so low, but long before this was common"

The alphas looked at each other, opening a link to allow Yoongi to listen too.

 "Long ago, when werewolves still were primitive, they would hurt everything and everyone, it was common to have small packs, varying from 7 to 15 members, only one wolf was destined to be a mate to all of the small packs, the Moon Goddess was the one to decide this when the other Gods complained, this way, reproducing wouldn't be as much as if every wolf had a singular mate, like the majority does today" Hyunwoo spoke sipping from his plum juice.

"We have to admit, we never heard of six leaders, but the Moon Goddess has all of our destinies planed, maybe she gave you one mate to avoid future reproductive problems"

The alphas stood quiet, before bowing and thanking the Elders, now that their question was solved, they needed to just wait for Jungkook's medicine to pass so that his wolf shows up and all of them will be able to tell if he is their mate or not.

In the way out Jimin and Taehyung where the ones most excited, don't get the rest wrong, they all were really excited too, but they just didn't show it, allowing the youngers to have their moment. Until a fight broke because they wanted to be Jungkook's favorite Alpha.

"I'm gonna be his favorite alpha!"

"Shut up shorty, Jungkook must like tall people!"

"Who are you calling shorty! I am fun size!"

"The only fun size is my 12 inch co-"

"TAEHYUNG DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

"Oh~ You made Jin hyung mad~"

"You dwarf we'll see who is Jungkook's favorite!"

"Tae just accept that I am more handsome than you"

"Handsome my ass-"

"TAEHYUNG"

Jimin snickered meanwhile Taehyung huffed.

The alphas fell into a calm silence now that the youngers were quiet, Hoseok noticed a shop, so he slowed down getting behind the group, and once he saw no one noticed his absence, he went in the shop.

"We'll see who is Jungkook's favorite after this" Hoseok muttered seeing all the choices available, at the end, buying whatever he found cute.

___________

"Yah! Hoseok where were you!?" Namjoon said smacking Hoseok on the back of his head.

"I just saw something I wanted to buy!" Hoseok said lifting three shopping bags.

The alphas rolled their eyes as they finally went inside the Pack House, all of them rushing to get to Jungkook's room first.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

He was finally waking up, yawning and stretching, flinching when he hurt his rib, unaware of the pair of eyes watching him. Jungkook whined a bit before getting hit with a minty scent, he turned his head finding Yoongi who seemed to be in a conversation in his mind, probably with the alphas.

Yoongi blinked startling Jungkook who was busy looking at him with a tilted head, Yoongi chuckled but stood up stretching a bit.

"The rest of the guys are coming soon"

As in cue, the alphas slammed into the door, three bodies on the floor wrestling trying to stand up, meanwhile Jin and Namjoon just jumped them over, greeting Jungkook with big smiles, asking him how he felt.

"I am felling better... are they ok?" Jungkook tilted his head looking at the three alphas who after some wrestling managed to roll over and stand up.

"Ignore them they are dumbasses"

"Yoongi! Don't swear!!"  Jin scolded him.

"Yah! Jungkookie~" Hoseok sang "I brought you something to make you feel better!"

 He ignored the death stares from the rest of the alphas, handling Jungkook the bags and shutting down the mind link filled with death treats and calling him a traitor.

He gave a smug look at the alphas and turned to Jungkook almost squealing at the adorable blush in his cheeks.

"its ok angel you can open them" Hoseok encourage helping him sit with the help of Taehyung who snarled at Hoseok.

The alphas looked at Jungkook, they too where wandering what was inside, so now, with him in a better position, started to open the bags, finding a cute bunny plushy. 

It was white and gray and had a pink nose and mouth, and very fluffy too, he was shocked, running his fingers on the plushy, he always wanted something soft or cuddly, but of course his parents were always on his tail, telling him those weren't for alphas, he looked at Hoseok then at the bunny then back at Hoseok, the alphas almost forgot they were mad at Hoseok with the sight of a surprised and a bit flustered Jungkook.

"There are more pup" Hoseok handed him the rest of the bags, and Jungkook almost burst in tears, why were the alphas so nice to him?, he never had a plushy in his young life, he really liked the feel of them, that's for sure. He grabbed the other bag, opening and seeing a wolf plush too it was white and had some gray on the tips of the fur.

Ok he was definitely going to cry.

The alphas cooed and went to comfort Jungkook by hugging him gently, petting his head or whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

"Don't cry pup, tell us what's wrong?" Jin asked softly hugging Jungkook.

"I-I never...I never had a plush toy, my...my parents said those...we-weren't for alphas"

The alphas almost growled at the mention of Jungkook's parents, how dare they force him to be something he clearly wasn't, they were betting that he didn't know the proper caring and health of an omega. 

"Shh Jungkook its ok, your parents aren't here anymore, they wont hurt you as long as we are alive" Namjoon said "How about you open the last bag hmm kookie?" Namjoon handed him the last bag, Jungkook unintentionally leaning on Yoongi who wasn't complaining.

He opened the bag and giggled a few tears scaping his eyes, Jimin wiping them softly with his thumb,  it was a bear plushy dressed in a soft kitty costume with a bell.

He looked at the alphas facing Hoseok.

"Thank you Hoseok alpha" Jungkook said smiling his famous bunny smile that had the alphas swooning over him, Hoseok smiled and nodded. He looked at all of them and wiping his tears he thank them all, getting hugged by all of them again, even if Yoongi complained about being squished by everyone.

The moment was happy until someone decided to wake up...

_________________

A/n

I told you he would get a plushy  >:3

here they are (pics not mine) :

Have a nice day~

or night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
1.6M 68.3K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
5.7K 585 12
a werewolf fanfiction of taekook where... Blue Moon Pack it was an very beautiful and evergreen pack which was ruled alpha king Jeon and omega queen...
234K 18.9K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...