Electromagnetic Engagement

Stillwell03 által

Izuku Shimura, the son of Nana Shimura is the holder of a rather powerful electricity quirk since childhood... Több

Son of Greatness
Happily Stuck
The Arrangement
Vow of Happiness
Passing The Torch
The Entrance Exam
The Honeymoon
Admittance to UA University
Day 1 in the Dorms
Top Dog
Coozy Date
Troubling Endeavors
Making a Family?
Fight for Goals
Charging for Victory
Shimura Struggle
Festival's End
Possible Trouble
Work Study
Work Study Madness
Never Bring a Knife to a Lightning Fight
Women's Ordeals
Telling News
Telling Family
Rescue and Battle
Final Exams
Mad Warfare
Relaxing Day
Camp in the Forest
Heavy Training and Baby Friends
Secrets in the Onsen
Hellish Night
Destined Nemesis
Getting the Drop
Sekitangara the Hero. Dabi the Villain
Start of the End
OFA vs. AFO
Peace Returned

Power of Lightning

7.9K 162 117
Stillwell03 által

The weekend came and went in a blink of an eye for everyone and began settling in. The members of class A had started their school day with waiting for their homeroom teacher. "Where's Eri?" Izuku decided to play a little peekaboo with Eri as she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. "There she is!" The act made the little girl giggle with everyone enjoying the sound of her laughter. Even Mineta was a little happy to see this knowing he liked the lighting user much better in a content mood than one where he seems ready to kill. They stopped when Aizawa came into the classroom however to not distract from anything he had to say for everyone.

"Good morning everyone." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "Ba we ba adaw!" Aizawa looks at Eri and smirks a little. "I'll take that as you saying good morning little Shimura." He returned to his normal careless face before starting. "I went over your battle work yesterday and for the most part am content. Two that I want to point out however are Bakugou and problem child." He turned to Bakugou first. "Your ego needs to be fixed. Being the best means more than having talent and strength." He turned to Izuku next. "Nicely done on your part of this, but you've still got a long way to go. Don't let the fact you're ahead of everyone at the moment go to your head." Izuku nodded with the drowsy teacher getting to his next order of business.

Everyone held a gasp thinking it was another test with someone possibly being expelled if they don't score high enough. "You need to pick a class rep and vice rep." 'Thank god, it's just normal school stuff.' People began to go into a frenzy trying to get themselves to be the class rep. "We need someone really manly to be our class rep." "I wanna be it! Pick me!" "As class rep, all girls' school skirts will be-" "Mineta." Izuku just stated his name for him to stop his sentence. "I pull back my list from the ranks." The small grape perv sat quietly as Izuku kept his attention on Eri. "Good little perv." This kinda surprised everyone as they saw Izuku be able to control their classmate by just speaking.

"Enough of all this, what we need is to place it to a vote!" Iida shouts this while he sits in his seat with his hand raised. "Wouldn't we all just vote for ourselves though?" Ashido states this with their engine classmate not arguing saying it's going to happen. However there will be some that don't and vote for someone they believe will be more than capable in their eyes. Izuku agreed with this along with some others to at least give it a try over just shouting to hope they'd become the class rep. They started writing down who they deemed worth it before every vote was counted. When they were, Izuku was the class rep by 3 votes with Momo being the vice rep by 2.

"ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU ASS WIPES VOTED FOR HIM!?" "Thank you for making a point why we didn't vote for you Kaachan." Izuku states this in a deadpan expression. "To be honest, I'm not even going to take the mantle. You wanted it, right Iida?" "Uh, yes. But why don't you want it?" Izuku sits down with Eri in her hands. "Family reasons." Everyone started to get this seeing Eri play with Izuku's face for a few moments. "Alright then, class rep is Iida with Shimura Momo being vice rep. Time for first period."

Time skip to lunch

The Shimura family had begun eating with Eri sitting on Ochako's lap and playing with a bottle she had holding her formula she consumed. Out of the blue, Iida decided to ask Izuku something he was curious about. "Shimura, why did you give up the role of class rep and give it to me?" All three lifted their heads before hearing Iida's question for Izuku to answer. "If I did, Eri's time with two of her parents would be limited. Though we can't always have all three of us giving her attention as parents, we at least try to make it so she has the two of us around her so she doesn't comprehend she's missing out." Eri began hitting the bottle on the table a bit while screeching to try and speak.

"You're an honorable man Shimura. I'll do the opportunity you gave me to the best of my abilities." "That's all I needed to hear." Izuku began eating with some blond guy elbowing the back of his head. "Hey buddy, you mind being careful a little." Izuku states this while seeing the guy laughing and sounding like a tool.

"OH, I'M SORRY! MAYBE THAT BIG HEAD OF YOURS IS JUST SO IN THE WAY!" He started laughing before looking to see Eri gumming her bottle. "I see you class A garbage are just so caught up in your own egos that one of you got knocked up and became a filthy slu-" The guy was silenced by Izuku punching him with the back of his fist in the face. "Hey tool, you have kids?" "Of course I don't." Izuku started holding electricity in his hand to make his next point understood. "You wont get to have any if you don't fuck off."

The blond still didn't get the message with Eri taking it upon herself to chuck her bottle at him for understanding that he's just mean. As it hit, the bottle was able to hit right between his eyes. There was a silence before everyone at the table started laughing. "Dang Eri, you can target!" "She is your daughter Izuku." As they kept laughing, the blond was about to retort for a redhead to come over and karate chop the back of his neck. "Sorry about him, Monoma wanted to pick a fight even after I said it was a bad idea." "No worries. You tried to warn him and stopped before he got into a worse situation." The redhead smiled as she introduced herself.

"My name is Itsuka Kendo, you also already met class B's idiot Neito Monoma." "Izuku Shimura. These are my wives Ochako and Momo, our daughter Eri, and our classmates Tenya Iida and Tsuyu Asui." Everyone said their hellos before going their separate ways to finish their lunch. "She seems like a nice person." Momo states this with Ochako agreeing with Eri trying to grab for some of Ochako's food during this. "She does, maybe we could be friends?"

After lunch

As the class of 1-A sat in their classroom, Mr. Aizawa came in to explain what was going on for the day. "Today we will be taking a field trip off campus to a facility for your next hero class. Today's will be rescue training with myself, All Might, and a third person to assist in this." As everyone heard this, Aizawa pressed a button to reveal everyone's hero costumes. "You have a choice of either wearing your costumes or PE uniforms today. I don't care which one you wear, just meet me outside in 5." Aizawa left with everyone choosing to use their hero costumes while heading to the changing room.

After changing and waiting for the bus, Iida had attempted to make everyone sit in seat order to only fail with it being similar to a commuter bus. As everyone sat, Eri found herself sitting with her mothers while Izuku was in the front between Asui and Kirishima. "Hey Midoriya, can I ask you about your family?" "Uh, sure Asui. What is it about?" "Call me Tsu." Izuku sighed before correcting himself. "Ok Tsu, what's on your mind?" "Well, you and All Might are brothers from how you talk about him. But when we look at the two of you, there isn't any resemblance. Why is that?" "Because he's adopted. I don't think much about my older brother being not related to me, but it does kinda get annoying when people say stuff like that. His biological parents didn't have enough money to be able to take care of him and he was given to my mother as a toddler. Almost twenty years later, I was born. I don't see him as anything but my brother, and fatherly in a way, my actual dad died before my mother found out she was even pregnant with me. So it's one of those things that I just don't pay much mind to."

"So he's like your leading male role model that you can call big bro. Nice!" Kirishima states this with Tsu asking another question. "What's your mom like then? To raise you and the number 1 pro hero, she must be an amazing person." "You have no idea." Izuku, Momo, and Ochako answered in unison as Izuku explained a little farther. "My mother was the former pro hero Paragon who retired not long after having me." "Wait, you mean that chick that's on posters in your bedroom?" Kaminari asks this with Momo holding her head down in embarrassment. "Yeah, and she's still strong enough to whoop everyone here. She even puts our number 1 pro in his place when he's acting a little fresh with her." Ochako and Momo giggled a bit remembering some occasions when Nana would knock the wind out of Toshinori in his muscle form to bring him down a peg or two.

"So do you three manage well with being married the way you are *ribbit*?" "For the most part. I mean we do have small quarrels like most couples, but it's nothing so intense that we don't care for one another. I'd do anything to keep them happy, as they are willing to do the same for me. Isn't that what love is about?" The guys were a tad surprised with the girls being excited for the two that had a married husband that loved them as much as he did. "We're here, get off." Aizawa stood up with the bus stopping to let everyone out. While getting out, they were met with a massive building and a familiar looking pro hero.

"Hello UA. It's nice to meet you all." Everyone looked over to see the space hero 13 with Ochako being rather excited. "Woohoo! 13's one of my all time favorite heroes!" The young mother shouted this with her family laughing a bit at her excitement. "I don't want to hear it from you Momo. You practically fangirled the second you realized Izuku's mother is Paragon." "Maybe, but I didn't do it in front of our new classmates." Ochako sighed as Izuku asked for a 13 plushie he had to be signed. "Here ya go Ochako. I took the liberty to ask if he'd sign it for you." Izuku handed the plushie to his one wife as a smile grew on her. They stood there in content as 13 explained what they were dealing with today.

The space hero began to explain how the facility they are at is to help with pros to learn to handle natural disasters better. As such, the place was known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. More commonly known as the USJ. 'Almost like Universal Studios of Japan.' Everyone thought this as they entered. When they looked inside, the area was enormous with areas holding almost any natural disaster they could think of. Before they could continue, the lights began to flicker with a strange portal opening up in the center of the plaza. When it did, a large number of people came out with Kirishima thinking this was all part of the training. "Cool, they even have fake villains here." "Those aren't fakes, they're real villains." "We are the League of Villains, and we have come to kill All Might."

Aizawa jumped down immediately with 13 guarding the students. Izuku looked over to Iida who was watching with horror. "Iida, go get help!" The engine quirk user looked at his friend and nodded. As he was on the verge of leaving however, a man made of black mist came out to block their way. "Hello, we are the League of Villains. We've come here to kill All Might, but it would appear he is not here. Has there been a change in the schedule?" Izuku attempted to use his quirk on the mist man, but Kirishima and Kaminari got to him first with blocking Izuku's line of fire.

"Quite a nuisance you all are. Now, disperse!" The man of mist began to separate everyone with Izuku finding himself above a giant pool of water.

"Like I'm falling into a trap!" Izuku used his electromagnetism to float above the water and see shadows of people inside it. He made his way to a boat with seeing his classmates Tsu and Mineta with him in the area. They regrouped with the three trying to find out what happened. "Where are we?" "Best guess, still in the USJ. I can't see them teleporting us so far away." Izuku looked around to see what they were dealing with at the moment. 'Just remember what mom taught you about stuff like this. Analyse the situation and what you can do to solve it. Right now, you're in an area that's meant to act like a flood zone for a natural disaster. A multitude of enemies are around you with two of your classmates in here with you.' As Izuku thought about this, he realized something about what they did.

"Tsu, can you jump up and over this zone?" "Not fully, but I think I may be able to make it to the shoreline alone." "More importantly can you jump to a point not touching the water. They sent me to the worst zone possible... For them." Izuku says with a wild grin on his face. Mineta and Tsu look at each other slightly unnerved by what he says and even more so when a ball of electricity forms in Izuku's hand. "I wouldn't get wet if I were either of you." He says before floating off the side of the boat then firing the energy ball into the water below him. The ball lightning lights up the water as it sinks further and further into the depths of the artificial ocean. When it crashes into the ground the water instantly boils with arcs of lightning dancing across the surface in all directions. All the villains that were in the water were electrocuted floating to the surface with steam emanating from their skin. All were unconscious and smelled of cooked fish, Izuku turned to Mineta and Tsu with a grin on his face. "They have no idea what our quirks are and also sent one of the two people in our class with electricity quirks to a salt water lake. Salt water is highly conductive, add lightning to the mix and well... you see what happened." Izuku says, pointing to a sizzling villain floating by.

The two held onto Izuku as he used his ability to manipulate the magnetic polarity of them over the water and back to the shore to avoid any lingering electric waves that may be present. Once coming to the shore, they watched their teacher be beaten to a bloody pulp by some giant muscle guy with it's brain exposed. "What is that thing? Looks like the monster for Frankenstein gone wrong." Izuku states this while seeing it snap Aizawa's arm like a twig. "AARRGGHH!!" They notice their teacher shout in pain with Izuku starting to have electricity coming off of his hair. "These freak shows are going down." Izuku was about to get involved before Tsu grabbed him. "Don't. It'll not end well." As the two had a small conversation, the mist man came over to speak.

"My apologies Shigaraki, but one had escaped." Hearing this made the man covered in hands known as Shigaraki scratch his neck violently. "Kurogiri, I'd kill you if you weren't our ticket out of here. I guess we'll just have to leave then." Tsu and Mineta sighed in relief at this until he glanced at the three. Faster than anyone could see, Shigaraki was almost within reaching distance of Tsu's head. In fear for his classmate, Izuku used his lightning at his highest voltage to shoot at the villain. The giant muscle beast was able to defend from this however with its own body. It didn't seem to take damage, but was chucked into the general direction of the hand villain to fall to the ground. As he fell, all five of his fingers touched the ground to show the floor near him disintegrating into nothing. 'That could've been me if Shimura didn't do something about it.' Tsu didn't show it, but she was internally petrified of what could've happened to her.

"YOU WANT A FIGHT!? THEN COME GET ONE!" This act angered Shigaraki that Izuku came into the fight to glance at the beast. "Nomu, kill the boy." The monstrosity known as Nomu came at Izuku with him channeling electricity and 5% of OFA in his hands. He threw a hit at the beast for him to catch and nearly burn it's arm to bits. "You like it? I can hold large amounts of electrical volts in my body at a single moment. Think of me as your walking massive generator that powers a big city." Izuku came at the Nomu for it to dodge and try to hit him in the head. The act failed as Izuku used his electricity and OFA to dodge while countering to slam a fist through the Nomu's stomach. The loud sound of what was believed thunder echoed in the facility to give the members of class A who were split up time to reconnect to the center.

They began to watch as Izuku had gone toe to toe with the monstrosity that was with Shigaraki. As they fought, Izuku noticed the beast could regenerate with ease to have the black haired boy smirk. "So you can take what I can dish out now huh? Let's see what you can really do then!" Izuku charged at the Nomu with making quick jabs to the stomach before dodging and dislocating the beast's arm for it to attempt to grab him with the second to only have that one ripped off. Izuku then got below to kick in both legs before slamming his fist in the center of the beasts chest crushing it's ribcage to make the monstrous beast drop. It attempted to regenerate again with Izuku now knowing that unless he does something about the one quirk, any hit will be useless. "Now's as good a time as any to attempt this."

Izuku created what looked like a bow with one hand and pulled what looked like an arrow of pure thunder with his second.

"Ultimate move!" Izuku let go of the arrow for it to go directly at the Nomu's brain with everyone seeing a gigantic light emerge from it. "Tou Dia Krisi(Zeus's Judgement)!" As everyone began to see again, they noticed the Nomu was unharmed with Shigaraki laughing. "How sad, that move didn't work! Hehehehe! Nomu, kill the boy!" Nomu attempted to attack Izuku again with it's punch being caught by Izuku with everyone getting spooked by this. "Tou Dia Krisi is a technique that I made to sever the link in the brain that allows one to use their quirk factor. In short, I can make someone permanently quirkless with it." Izuku punched the Nomu after saying this to prove he's no more powerful than a normal person. Shigaraki heard this and began scratching his neck uncontrollably. "You cheated! YOU CHEATER!

Shigaraki came at Izuku with him prepared to dodge. But as he was about to, he started to lose feeling in his legs. 'Dammit! I went too far!' As he was about to grab Izuku's face, a piece of pipe came at him with a cannonball right after. "STEP OFF OUR HUSBAND HAND MAN!" Ochako and Momo shouted with Eri making as mean of a face as she can in a harness on Momo's chest. The four found themselves in a four way deadlock with the doors of the entrance flying open. "Have no fear, FOR I AM HERE!"

All Might came through with his normal smile gone with a face that was ready to kill a bitch. The warpgate villain Kurogiri came by Shigaraki to open a portal for them to escape. "This isn't over little brat. I'll get you, and your little hores too." Shigaraki disappeared with Izuku falling on one knee relieved. "Izuku!" Both Ochako and Momo run to him with him smiling at them. "You three are ok, that's a relief."

All Might came over to pick Izuku up on his shoulder to help carry him. "Nicely done Izuku. You saved everyone and possibly even my own bacon." "Babe gery!" Eri shouts this as she reaches for her father. "Let's head somewhere where I can lay down Eri, then I'll hold you." The five went to the infirmary for Izuku to rest with Eri laying on his stomach while giving their testimony to what had happened to the principal. When everything was all over, the family of four had gone back to the dorms to enjoy the evening indoors, having enough excitement for one day.

And that finishes this chapter. So Izuku has shown off his ability to make someone quirkless. See how the faculty of 1-A handles this information next time and more. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

205K 4K 113
*Characters and Settings all owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi, this is a non profit fanfiction* Edited by NimishWankhade and khoury112 ARC 1: Oc...
116K 1.5K 16
this will be an Izuku x Nejire fanfic. It will start off differently then usual, it will keep some stuff from the Original series, however at some p...
94.7K 1.2K 17
(Discontinued!) Izuku Midoriya, a boy who lost his parents and is ridiculed by his peers for being 'quirkless'. Instead of losing all hope, Izuku tra...
126K 2.5K 29
Izuku Yagi is part of the 40% of the population that has a Soulmate. Unlike his twin sister, Izumi, he is told that he does not have a Quirk. Because...