Tom Riddle X Harry Potter

Par RavenclawRiddle

Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 12

20.8K 502 21
Par RavenclawRiddle

Harry's POV ~
It's been a few weeks since the incident with Weaslette. She's been trying to use love potion on me. There impressively strong, but don't work on me because I have a mate. My vampire smell can smell the potent potion on my food. Most of the time, after I eat, the girl weasley asks me to go out with her. I obviously say no, she is getting more frustrated everytime. It's finally the Christmas holidays. I'm staying with dad at Malfoy Manor.
I was on the train with Draco and Tom, when Dumbledore walks in. "Aah, Harry, my boy..."
"I'm Hadrian to you, and am certainly not your 'boy'"
"Ummm. Okay. Well, Hadrian, I'm guessing you will be going back to the Dursleys for Christmas. You normally stay at Hogwarts."
"Oh, no, I'm going to Malfoy Manor. Not that it matters."
"I'm sure the Weasleys would love to have you, if you don't want to go to to the Dursleys."
"Oh, I've already arranged it with Lucius and Narcissa."
"Well, Hadrian, I don't think that the Malfoys are the best people to be staying with. You should go to the Weasleys. I understand you have gone through a creature inheritance. I think it would be best that the Weasleys help you find your mate. Ginerva is a big possibility."
"Well,genius, I've found my mate, it's Tom. And Draco's a better friend then Ronald could ever be."
"Don't you see, he's using you. He's trying to get close to you, so he can kill you."
"Listen, old man, I'd never do anything to hurt Harry, so bug off," my dominant says.
"Just remember that the Burrow will always be a home for you," the headmaster said.
"Where they feed me trust potions? No thanks," I replied before he left.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

614K 19.9K 14
Harry stared down at his bleeding hand, the words "I must not tell lies" dripping down his skin in blood-red liquid. And snapped. Harry Potter decide...
26.4K 729 22
Harry is beaten by his muggle family used by dumbledore and forced into things. But what happens when Dumbledore try's to kill him and his closet fri...
98.5K 2.6K 17
*COMPLETED* It's Christmas break and you and your boyfriend Draco decide to stay at your parent's house...The Burrow. Your whole family hate the Malf...
1M 36K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...