Wow.

By illfindyou

Rose is a college student and long time Post Malone fan. She wants nothing more that to meet Austin so she ca... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: The post
Chapter 3: notification
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: He followed me
Chapter 6: Posted Malone
Chapter 7: Halloween
Chapter 8: The phone call
Chapter 9: The phone call part 2
Chapter 10: The drive
Chapter 11: Buc-ee's
Chapter 12: Seeing him again
Chapter 13: Seeing him again from Austin's POV
Chapter 14: The date
Chapter 15: The date part 2
Chapter 16: My past
Chapter 18: After my date
Chapter 19: My friends
Chapter 20: Morning of Posty Fest
Chapter 21: Nice to meet you
Chapter 22: Crazy fans
Chapter 23: Posty Fest
Chapter 24: After Posty Fest
Chapter 25: My night with Austin
Chapter 26: One last date
Chapter 27: New job?
Chapter 28: Work
Chapter 29: Traveling
Chapter 30: Seeing Austin again
Chapter 31: My first day in Utah
Chapter 32: News
Chapter 33: Wednesday
Chapter 34: Overhearing a conversation
Chapter 35: Cooking
Chapter 36: Thanksgiving from Austin's POV
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: The letter(s)
Chapter 39: I love you
Chapter 40: Did I overthink for no reason?
Chapter 41: Saturday
Chapter 42: Going home to meet my mom
Chapter 43: Meeting my dad
Chapter 44: 1st night at my parents
Chapter 45: Breakfast
Chapter 46: Cold shoulder
Chapter 47: Dinner with nana and my friends
Chapter 48: December 23rd
Chapter 49: Christmas Eve
Chapter 50: Christmas Day
Chapter 51: New York
Chapter 52: New Years Eve
Chapter 53: Italy and France
Chapter 54: Car shopping
Chapter 55: Wedding number 1
Chapter 56: Tour
Chapter 57: Honeymoon
Chapter 58: Big change
Chapter 59: I'm pregnant
Chapter 60: My new life
Author's note

Chapter 17: My past from Austin's POV

353 7 0
By illfindyou

Rose and I were on our way to get some gelato because we basically got kicked out of OG because they were closing soon and I did not want this night to end so soon so I asked her to get gelato with me. Thankfully she said yes so I offered to drive her since she was not use to the Dallas traffic and she also said yes to that which made me so happy. When we got in my rental car I asked her if she wanted to listen to her favorite son aka one of my favorite songs I've written which is Better Now.  We sang along to the lyrics and I was impressed she knew every word to that song and did not miss a lyric. Most people mess up at some point. She told me that was the song she listened to on repeat after her last relationship which only made me want to know bout that relationship but instead I just said "oh dang you must have gotten pretty hurt to know all the words to all my songs". She just smiled and said yeah and told me a little about that bad time in her life. She thanked me for my music because it saved her and I just told her she was welcome and that people like her were the reason I do what I do and love every second of it. About that time I pulled into the parking lot and asked her if she was ready to got in and she smiled that smile I loved and said "yeah I just don't know what flavor to get they have so many to pick." We got out the car and headed in and I ended up with cookie dough and she got salted caramel telling me that was her favorite. We agreed to eat it outside for me privacy but I couldn't focus on anything else besides the fact that someone hurt her in the past and I needed to know more. I sat eating some of my gelato but I couldn't wait anymore so I juts bluntly asked her if she was okay telling me about her break up. She told me she was okay talking about it and she did just that. About 15 minutes had gone by when she was done telling me about it. I was pissed. How could any guy do that to such a beautiful person because I could never. I just stared at her wanting to hug her especially because she had a few tears falling from her face. Finally I just asked if I could hug her and she said please so I got up and walked over to her and gave her the biggest hug never wanting to let go of her because she fit so perfect in my arms. I felt myself falling hard for this girl I've known for 2 months and I knew I had to make her mine somehow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
47.1K 1K 63
Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes her niece to a Post Malone concert that in...
5.8K 355 56
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
1.8K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...