Loving A Marine

arabella_tomlinson által

Life for Bella Monty was perfect. She had it all. The grades, the friends, loving boyfriend and supportive fa... Több

Characters
2. Enzo
3. Bella
4. Enzo
5. Bella
6. Enzo
7. Bella
8. Enzo
9. Bella
10. Enzo
11. Bella
12. Enzo
13. Bella
14. Enzo
15. Bella
16. Enzo
17. Bella
18. Enzo
19. Bella
20. Enzo
21. Bella
22. Enzo
23. Bella
24.Enzo
Epilogue: Bella

1. Bella

4.6K 126 10
arabella_tomlinson által

Sunday, May 17, 2020 (13 weeks pregnant)

I was a stupid and naive 18 year old girl who thought she had it all. Which I did. I had the perfect boyfriend-before I caught him cheating with my best friend- and the most loving and supporting family I could have ever asked for. But that still didn't change the fact that my heart was ripped out of my chest and stomped on it repeatedly over and over until it was nothing but a mess on the ground.

But above all else, what had scared me the most had been finding out I was pregnant. I never imagined getting pregnant at 18 but shit happens and now own as expecting my cheating ex's baby. And that was when my parents decided to pack up and move to New Orleans. I learned I was pregnant on March 2nd after I had gone to the doctor's office after I stared throwing up and had missed my period. Turned out that I was already 4 weeks along.

Anyway, the day my parents, siblings and I were moving, I got an unexpected visitor and Papa was livid. And let's not forget how my older brother, Aaron, punched Dylan -my ex- almost to the point of knocking him out had my mom not intervened when she did.

"Enough, Aaron." Mama snapped at my brother who glared daggers at Dylan who was shaking in his shoes with a bloody nose and busted lip.

"He better get the fuck out of here before I kill him," Elijah, my second oldest brother stated clenching his fists at his sides had his fiancée not held him back, I was sure that he would have done just that.

"What do you want, Dylan?" I had asked at the top of the stairs, holding a box in my arms that Kaiden, the youngest of my three brothers, took and placed it by the door ignoring Dylan because I knew he wanted to punch Dylan but was restraining himself especially when, Milo, his boyfriend was giving him a look that said to not be stupid.

"Came to apolo-" he began but my brothers scoffed.

"Bullshit," Kaiden muttered standing by Milo, who jabbed him on the side with an elbow.

"I don't believe it," Aaron added.

"Ditto," Elijah agreed.

"That's enough from the three of you," Mama said giving them a warning look that had them closing their mouths while Papa stood beside her with arms crossed over his chest and much like my brothers, was glaring daggers at him making Dylan coward even more as he began shifting in his spot holding his still bleeding nose.

"You're waisting your time coming here, Dylan. There's absolutely nothing to talk about. You cheated on me and with my best friend no less," I said, "did you really think that I wouldn't find out? If so you're far too dumb to believe that," he opened and closed his mouth but didn't say anything so I continued, "I gave you three years of my life for you to break my heart in a matter of seconds, Dylan. How long have you been fucking her behind my back? Days? Weeks? Months? Or were you cheating on me the entirety of our relationship and hoping that I'd never find out?"

And yet he still remained silent and I shook my head, "I don't know why you're even here Dylan. Honestly, if you thought that I'd forgive you and that everything would go back to how it was when I was in the dark, then you're wasting your time because that will never happen. Now if you don't have anything to say, leave because I don't want to ever see your face or hear from you ever again and I sure hope you're happy with Vivian and that she doesn't do the same to you that you did to me."

I grabbed the box from the ground and walked to the door but he didn't move an inch and I raised a brow making him shake his head.

"I'm sorry, I know I fucked up and there's no excuse for what I did, but please give me another chance to make you see that what-" he rambled but I cut him off.

"No. I've told you when we began dating that I don't give second chances especially when it comes to cheating and you promised that you'd never cheat on me but you did and for that I'll never forgive you." I stated but he still wouldn't move until my mother spoke up.

"You heard her, Dylan. You made your bed now it's time for you to lie on it. Now if you would be kind enough to leave so we can finish taking these boxes out that would be lovely." He sighed but moved aside and let me through but followed behind and I rolled my eyes before handing the box to the guy in the moving truck.

"Leave, Dylan, there will never be another us again. You fucked up and now you deal with the consequences," I said pulling my arm from his grip when I went to walk back to the house to grab another box from my room.

"Please," he begged but I knew that I had to be strong and keep my head high even if my heart was breaking and fighting my head to forgive him.

"Like I said, no. Now leave," I stated before walking away blinking my eyes to keep the tears away.

"You heard her, Dylan. Leave her the fuck alone or else I'll beat your face until no one, not even that backstab skank and parents can recognize you." I heard Kaiden practically growl and turned to see him pushing him away from the lawn and his boyfriend shook his head with a sigh. I could tell Dylan wanted to argue but when my other two brothers walked out with my parents, he reluctantly turned on his heels and walked to his car but before he got in he looked at me once more but I looked away and walked to the truck and giving the guy the last box from my room before walking inside.

"Well that was not what I expected to see on the day we move," Nikko, Aaron's fiancée, said with a small smile and I gave him a small smile in return, "come, I'll help you burn all of the things he gave you during your relationship."

I smiled and nodded grabbing the box that held all of my memories for the past three years and went to the yard where he rest of my family and Julia, Elijah's girlfriend, soon joined.

"What are you two doing?" mama asked as we turned the fire pit.

"We are having our last bonfire," Nikko stated leaning on Aaron who gave him a soft kiss on the head as I tossed all the photos, notes and letters Dylan had given me since we got together and the cracking of the fire as it burned was all that was heard in the late afternoon but we just stood around the pit as is warmed our faces.

I sighed shaking my head and looked in the mirror and smiled as I felt my baby move. In a few days I'll be able to know what I'm having and I couldn't wait even if they reminded me of their father, I will still love them because they are mine. My parents had been disappointed when I told them that I was pregnant and I even expected them to kick me out of the house but instead after a few days of them avoiding the subject, they sat me down.

"We won't lie and say that we aren't disappointed because we are," Mama began and I bit the inside of my cheek, "we have always told you and your siblings to always be careful incase any of this happened."

"I know, Dylan and I were always careful whenever we were intimate," I murmured looking at my hands that were on my lap as we were sitting in the living room of our new home, "If I could turn back time I would stop myself from going further but I can't,all I can do is learn from my mistakes."

"We know, sweetheart," Papa spoke up and I chewed on my bottom lip. "We know that this wasn't planned and we had hoped that you'd have a family when you're older and have a college degree."

"I'll still get one. I know it'll be hard but I'm going to go to college and get my degree" I said and they smiled, "I know that having a baby will challenging but I'm not going to let that stop me from achieving my goals. I want to give my child a decent life and make them proud."

"And we know that you will,"Mama said, "and that's why we are going to support you and help you with the baby while you're in school but from there it's your responsibility."

"Wait, really?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yes, we both know that you've always wanted to have kids and we both know that you'll be a wonderful mother. You can't let what happened between you and Dylan bring you down because it's not just you that you have to look after now," Mama said and I nodded.

"I know," I replied and they nodded.

"That's all we went baby, that you move on and focus on yourself and the baby," Papa said, "why don't we go have some ice cream?"

"That sounds like a good plan." Mama said and I smiled. Yes my life was turned upside three months ago but I wouldn't have changed any of it because I have my family supporting me and helping me get through my break up and I know that my baby will have the best grandparents and uncles they could ever wish for and I'll do everything in my power to raise them to be respectful, loving, caring and most of all, I'll teach him or her to never give up on their dreams no matter how difficult life may get because there will always be people around them that will want to bring them down but there will also be people that will be there to help them get back up and to support them through it all.

So, yes, I may have gotten my heart broken, but that won't stop me from moving on and achieving my goals and succeeding in life so I could give my child the life they deserve.

And I know one day, I'll find the right man that will love me and my child as much as we will love him. And little did I know that said man will be coming into my life sooner than expected and was going to flip my life upside down all over again.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.4K 106 30
Bella it's 18 she lives with her mother who is disable and cant work, Bella works as a stripper at night and goes to school during day to get her do...
328 13 14
*Note: I'm like extremely young so it most likely will have tons of mistakes. If you have a problem with that then don't even read the description. H...
722K 11.6K 28
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...
DIRTY Jericka Ruffin által

Ifjúsági irodalom

8.2K 140 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...