Chemistry

Από ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... Περισσότερα

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Christmas Dinner

359 15 0
Από ChojisWife

I quickly turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I look over at Dave and see he's still sleeping. I pick up Kai and we go to the kitchen. I set Kai in high chair and give her a soppy cup. I start making breakfast for us as I watch Kai. I place a small amount of eggs on Kai's tray and slowly fed her. Once she was done I wiped her off with a wipe and picked her up. I set Dave's plate on at the table and pour him a cup of coffee. "Let's go wake up daddy." Kai said babbling and smiling.

"Baby... baby wake up." Dave just rolled over and mumbled. I put Kai in front of Dave and she slapped him. He opened his eye mad as hell until he seen Kairi. "Hey baby.. how's daddy's girl doing?" He squeezed her cheeks and picked her up. He gave me a kiss and I grabbed Kai.
"Breakfast is ready come on." We walked to the kitchen and he sat down and started eating.

"Come on I want you to open your gift baby!!" We sat down on the floor in front of the tree with Kai in her swing next to us. "Here open yours first Dave." I handed him his gifts and he opened them.

He pulled me over to him and kissed me. "Thanks Ma. I fucking love these." I was happy he liked his gifts. "Now open yours princess." He handed me 3 boxes and I opened them.

I sat on his lap and kissed him. "Baby thank you so much I been wanting new makeup but I haven't had time to buy it." I smile and hug him. "And I love theses shoes!" Kai was giggling and smiling like usual. "Come on baby let's get ready everyone is meeting at mom's house at 11:30."

We pull into Gina's driveway and everyone's cars are already there. We grab Kai from the car and head in the house. "Merry Christmas everyone!!" Tia, Gina, Kiana, and my mom come out the kitchen. "Hey." We all hug and I put the gifts down. I walk over to Ren, Zozo, Don, and my dad and I hug them. Everyone sits down in the living room. "Time to exchange gifts!" We all exchange gifts with each other and everyone is happy with what they got. "Now for the babies' gifts. Let's give Kai hers first." Gina said.

Kiana, Ren, Zozo and Dave's parents got her some onesies.

Tia and Don got her shoes.

My parents bought her 2 jackets.

"I think she likes her gifts." Kai babbles at Dave as he shows her, her gifts.
"Now for Tia and Don's baby's gifts!"

Mom, dad, and Dave's parents got him some onesies.

Ren, Zozo ,and Kiana got him more onesies and a pair of shoes.

Me and Dave got him matching sets of Jordan onesies and some shoes.

After exchanging gifts we went to the back yard and ate together. It was nice having everyone here celebrating Christmas. I was really happy to have everyone here today.

We tell everyone goodnight and we get in the car and head home.

I lay Kai down in her bed as Dave puts all her gifts in her room. Once Kai is under her blanket sleeping I walk to the kitchen and get some apple juice. "You has a good time today baby?" I look at Dave and nod my head. "Yeah I did it meant a lot to me to have everyone around today." He walked over to me and kissed me on my head. "Wanna watch a Christmas movie baby?" "Yes!! Can we watch the grinch?!" He laughed and shook his head. "You and this damn movie. Make some popcorn and bring some drinks. I'll set up the movie and get the blankets. He walks out and I start making the popcorn.

As I walk out the the snacks I see Dave on the couch with Kai in his lap. I set everything down and take a picture.

25,382 likes
Princess.Mimi Late night movie with my babies @DaveEast ❤️
View all 8.6k comments
Mr.DonCarter Kai got a great father 🙏🏽❤️
Mrs.TianaCarter @Mr.DonCarter @Princess.Mimi And mother!! 😘❤️
Cenzo I bet it's the grinch 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
DaveEast @Cenzo Hell yeah 🤦🏽‍♀️😒

I put my phone on the table and lay Kai in my chest as I lay on Dave's chest. By the end of the movie we were all asleep.

There's a knock on the door and I hold Kai as I get up. I check and it's Tia. I forgot I was suppose to go with her to her check up. I open the door and she comes in. "Can you hold Kai while I go toss something on?" She takes Kai and squishes her cheeks. I go to the room and get dressed.

When I come back out. Kai is playing with Tia'a hair. I walk over to Dave to wake him up. "Dave...Dave... baby!" He finally opens his eyes. "Yeah Ma?" " I'm taking Kai with me to Tia's appointment so you can sleep. Go to the room and sleep baby." He kisses me and gets up and kisses Kai. "Be good for daddy baby." He hugged Tia and grabbed Kai's bag, the harness, and gave me his keys. "Take my car since the car seat is already in it." I grabbed the bag and harness and gave Tia the keys. We walked to his car and I put Kai in. We got in the car and drove to the doctor.

Once we got there I got out and put on the harness. I put Kai in the harness and locked the door. We walked in the office and waited for Tia to be called.

"Okay Ms. Jones everything is fine with your baby and you are negative for any diseases. Here is your ultrasound." We sign out and head back to the car. I set Kai in her car seat and I drive to McDonald's and order me some chicken nuggets so share with Kai, I got Dave a double quarter pounder and Tia a chicken wrap. I also got apple juice for Kai and Tia. As we pulled out of the drive thru, I seen Marcus taking to some guy. I look out my phone and started recording him. He handed the guy a bag of something and the guy gave him a bundle of money. I put my phone away and head home.

I set the food on the table and gave everyone their food. Tia look Kai I'm the living room. "I seen Marcus at McDonald's and I think he was selling drugs I took a video." I showed him the video and he sent it to himself. "Thanks Ma." He kisses my head and gave me a bite of his burger.

Tia left and Kai was falling asleep so I took her to our room and put her in her bed. I went back to the living room and Dave was on the phone. "I just emailed you the video... Okay great, I'll talk to soon... alright bye." He hung up and sat me down in the couch and climbed on top of me. "We finally got some alone time Ma." He kissed my neck and pulled off my sweats and my panties. He took off his pants and pulled his dick out his boxers. "Lay down baby."

I lay down and spread my legs. He licks my pussy and sucked in my clit. I quietly moaned and pulled his head closer to my pussy. "Daddy!" He flicked his tongue over my clit then over my hole. "Fuck baby you so damn wet." He stood up and climbed on top of he and help my legs open. He slid inside my pussy and covered my mouth before I could scream. "You gonna have to be quiet Ma, Kai is sleep." I nodded my head and he took his hand off my mouth. He bent down and licked over my mark making me bite my lip. He started fucking me faster and I moaned in his mouth. I bit his lip as he went deeper inside me. "Daddy I'm gonna come.." he starts thrusting faster and raising my leg up. I came all over him dick as sucked on my mark. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. He started going faster. "Fuck princess I'm gonna cum." As he came I felt all his cum shoot inside me. I pulled him in for a kiss and I moaned in his mouth.

After taking a shower together, Dave puts on his game to play 2k with Don and I go check on Kai. She is still sleeping. She looks so damn adorable. I sit on the bed and post a picture of Kai sleeping on Dave.

32,461 likes
Princess.Mimi Sleeping Beauty 🥰❤️
View all 17.2k comments
Mrs.TianaCarter 😍✨
K.Brewster My niece ❤️
Mari.B My Daughter
User2684 @Mari.B the ONLY picture you have with your 'daughter' is before you gave birth to her. You CLEARLY not in the picture boo 😂🤡
DaveEast @User2684 👀😂 Thank you 🤝😂

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Emperor Από ☽

Ρομαντική

14.9K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
What's Your Worth? Από invisible

Εφηβική Φαντασία

2.2K 12 50
Another teenage love story with just your typical edgy girl and badboy next door who falls in love with his best friends edgy sister who's also his n...
30.4K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...
345K 11.1K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...