Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Gift 25
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Faces of Love 30
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
Yearn to Talk 39
Time to Tell The Truth 41
"Don't go" 42
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Run Away 63
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

The Cut 40

38 4 0
By shonipanro

So Hyun called Donny. Donny was awakened because he is thinking that it might be Shar.

He just answered the call.

"Hara, I missed you."

"Donny, this is So Hyun."

He was shocked to hear it's So Hyun.

[Good I did not mention Shar.]

"Donny, who is Hara?"

"So Hyun, you don't need to know who she is."

"You may not tell about her but I will do everything I could to know who she is in your life. Ans besides you told me you can't love yet but hey, look at yourself. Remember this Donny, I will do everything to get you from that Hara. You can't love someone else except Shar or else I will do everything to hinder that relationship that you have."

"So Hyun..."

She did not hear him. She rather hang up the phone.

Donny heard from his mom that according to the result of DNA test they are siblings with Shar.

Donny is strong inside but why is he hearing it from his mother? It's like he has no choice but to believe Shar is his sister.

His mom noticed how speechless he is and asked him if he's okay with it.

"I'm okay mom, Hara is now my sister. I heard it right," he said and cancelled their conversation. "Hara is my sister but not Shar," he told himself.

Then his mom called again. He answered it.

"Son, please don't panic. I am telling you the truth. Hara is not actually your sister. We just faked the result of the DNA test to protect her and I am sure you also want to protect her."

"Ma, why it has to be that way?"

"Son, listen to mom, I did not tell your dad about telling you the truth about this. Please act as if you don't know the truth, hmm?"

"Ma..."

"Son please, I know you have a lot of problems so I have to at least help you."

"Ma, thank you."

Donny found out that it must be the reason why she has called him many times.

Donny thought that his mom is right, since Shar already know that he is not his brother and he already know that she is not his sister so he has to make an alibi for Shar not to tell about the truth.

At the office...

Shar called Donny.

He answered the phone.

"Donny, I already knew..."

"Hara, I have something to say too..."

"Donny, I too have something to tell you."

"Mom just called and she said you are my sister."

Shar is shocked. She wanted to say he is not her brother but how can she tell him if his mom had already told him she's his sister?

"Ah...that is too sad," Shar said.

"Hara, though it hurts and will continue to hurt both of us, we have to be siblings. We have to cut whatever we have right now."

"Is that as easy as to say that?"

"We can't do anything, Hara, we have to be, we have to do what is right."

Shar is speechless. She can't just contradict what his mom told him. She has to keep quiet.

Then suddenly, his secretary entered in his office.

"I'm sorry sir, but they insist to come in."

President Shin knew that the visitors were those who are trying to search for Shar.

President Shin interrupted their supposed meeting.

"Excuse me for a while sir," Donny said and stood up to talk to President Shin.

"Donny, never trust them," President Shin told him.

"But President, they said they are our vip clients."

"That's not true."

"And who are they?"

"I'll talk to you after this, but for now never ever tell any information about them."

"Yes President."

Donny noticed how sharp the way they stare at President Shin.

Donny was very careful while talking to them and he finish their meeting earlier.

After his meeting, he proceeded to President Shin's office right away.

"What did they say?"

"Their intention of coming here is jot that clear."

"What do you mean?"

"They seem to be interested here."

"How do you say that?"

"They mentioned that they are planning to establish a law firm and they want me to be part of it."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them I am your business partner."

"Did you mention about Philippines?"

"I told them my Dad already owned the Best Law Firm in the Philippines."

"What if they will go there?"

"They won't."

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"They know that every people has strengths and weaknesses, once they know your achilles' heel, they will trap you with it."

"In order to trap them rather, we have to play along with them."

"How are you going to do it?"

"Let's think of it carefully President."

In the Philippines, Shar is very lonely to what is happening but she still managed to go at the office.

Although she can't reveal her identity, someone noticed her that she's like Sharlene.

"Sharlene?"

"Yes, Sharlene, she's been here before Director Peterson reached his position."

"Oh, I see, yes, you're right."

"Is she really Sharlene?"

"I heard her name is Hara. So stop over thinking."

"Hara?"

"Yes, Ha....ra as in H-A-R-A."

"But why does she looks like Sharlene?"

"You only think that way, open your heart, and you'll know she's really not Sharlene."

"What if I am right?"

"I don't think your guess is right."

"Do you want to talk to her?"

"But why?"

"Ooopsss, she's always hidden, she's not even going out in public even parties. How could tell her that way?"

"I know, something is not right," Shar told herself.

Then Maddison ask them where is Hara.

The employees' doubt is erased upon hearing the namw of Hara.

"By her name alone, she's not Sharlene"

"Though it's not her name, still she seem to be Hara.

Maria then brought food fot lunch at the office.

"Aunt, glad to see you here."

"I more happy to see you here Donny."

"Aunt, do you know that she's my sister?"

Maria was shocked to the highest degree but President Peterson hugged her not to make any trouble or news about it.

Presdent Shin and Dr. Maria went home right away.

"How is my daughter became their daughter?"

"Please listen to me."

"How could I keep quiet this time?"

"Please, calm down."

"Do you know how it is to be cut into many pieces because of the pains I am feeling?"

"Please relax."

"How could you be so relax when you heard about it?"

"I too is in so much pain, if only you know and understand. But shall I let this pain cut me and just give up whatever we have?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 556 28
Compilation of my thoughts/poems/emotions I can't express vocally. WARNING: I started writing this compilation when I'm still a teenager, young, a li...
25.9K 483 5
This story is about a love story in a high school. This story is about a girl name Sarah just move to Australian from Korean. And it's all new for he...
645K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.4K 58 12
I know, mature na ako. Here is a fanfiction love story.