(DISCONTINUED) Lover | A WenR...

By bearcattt

**THIS IS NOT COMPLETED!! Wendy and Irene are members of the sensational Korean girl group, Red Velvet. One d... More

The Discharge - Irene
The Video - Wendy
The Stream - Irene
The Dream - Wendy
The Trip - Irene
The Departure - Wendy
The Movie - Irene
The Confession - Wendy
The Mall - Irene
Note
Note (2)
New Book!

ATTENTION!

637 13 10
By bearcattt

I HAVE STOPPED WRITING THIS BOOK SO THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE UPDATES. I STOPPED WRITING THIS BOOK BECAUSE I HADN'T THOUGHT IT THROUGH AND I FELT LIKE I WAS RUSHING IT, BUT IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO READ A WENRENE FANFICTION, PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS BOOK:

Irene Bae is a high school senior living in Seoul, South Korea. Her father left her family for an American woman just a year ago and Irene is still trying to find ways to cope. One of her main strategies is staring at her crush, Wendy Son.
Wendy Son is a popular rich senior who's studying to become a doctor. She's stolen the hearts of many other boys in the school but nobody seems to meet her standards.When Wendy sees Irene getting cornered by the school mean girl, Jennie Kim, she rushes to the rescue and befriends her. Over the weeks they begin to get closer, and Wendy starts to feel something odd on the inside...

THE STORY CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE! THANK YOU, AND REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
69.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...