Gaanaru Oneshots

By 1-800-Boruto

Just a bunch of oneshots with some smut here and there. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING NARUTO/BORUTO. Most of these are... More

Heat
Ice Baby~
Good for Nothing asshat
NOT THE MAMA
New friends p1
A/n
Smack
pics
AN
Welcome home
crack
Thank you
Punishment Games
Get to know me
wet
happy pride month
i like boys song fic
Teasing
Prostate Cheaking
Yo leeeeewwwg
Holy shit dude
if Naruto was in it
warning
movie
poem
under the desk
baked bean
Jeans
im not yours
An
an
Im more than my body
Panic
Gaaracremmycummyinmytummy
can u
Hokage
ICE
🤪❤📍⚫-⚫
i don't know
Rough
met a Karen
hi
He is mad
Alt Naruto
jealous
cooping mechanism
Horny😫😫😫
cockwarming
ima discontinue this
omega Gaara
petty pranks
Obedient
Mafia
To my readers
Somnophilia
peeping tom
submissive
Dream
Feminine
Teehee
Uta
Vote
Sorry

ice skating

2.4K 36 25
By 1-800-Boruto

Yuri on ice AU

WARNING: Gay F SLUR, MENTIONING OF ABUSE

FLUFF

Naruto gracefully started to skate on the ice as he jumped off his left foot into a half spin and land. He started to skate backwards as he played around then he started to play regards to love:Agape

Naruto kisses his family ring to the thought of his crush ,Gaara, he out his hands down to his sides as he relaxes. When the intro of the song plays he started to sway is hips with slow movements in his arms. He gracefully push out of his stance and skated with passion and love. He started with his first quad a quadruple toe loop and landed is with ease. His next move was a spin with one and in the air. He went into a triple axle with the grace of a swan and the love of the innocent.

As he was skating a few came in one of them was a male with blonde hair and a hoodie on that said Russian on it. Another male with black hair and glasses with a red and white Jacket on (it was his husband's) it said 'NIKIFOROV' on the back is bold red letters. The next person was a black haird boy with a undercut, gray scarf, leather jacket, and black Jeans. The last person had platinum gray hair that covers one eye. With gray pants and a light gray shirt on.

"Wow, yurio he is dancing to your song" Victor said. "I can tell old man" yurio sassed back.

Naruto ends with one arm up and the other sighing love in sigh language. All of them started to clapping. Naruto jumped up and landed sitting on the heel of his shoe he closed his eyes tightly and stood up. Naruto bowed down "I-Im sorry m-ma'ma I w-won't leave w-without you kn-knowing" Naruto scared that he was gonna get hit, he slowly skated to the end of the rink and put on his skate guards.

"Hey that was a good performance" yuri said. "O-oh thank you i-im Naruto" yuri smiled and walked over to him. "I'm Yuri" "I'm Yuri" "I'm Otabek" "and I'm Victor" Naruto looked at the blond haired boy. "So there are Two Yuri's" Naruto said as he looked at both yuri's. "Yes, we call yuri the blond one Yurio tho" Victor said. "IM NOT YURIO" yurio yelled. Naruto jumped. "W-well I have to go um bye" Naruto got up and changed out of his skates. "Hey I one question before you go" yurio said. "What is it" "where did you get your skates I have never seen anyone with black flames on theirs" "oh I painted them it is what I do is my free time." Naruto Ran out if the ice rink after he got off his skates.

"YOUR LATE" a lady yelled. "Sorry ma'ma" Naruto looked down. The lady smacked him hard. "Get ready there is somebody that wants to adopt you" the lady said. "Why would anyone want a 15 year old like me" "did you just talk back to me boy" "n-no ma'am"

Naruto changed into a pink crop top that said "OH MY GOTH" with fishnet stockings and black jean shorts with black and white knee high socks and black boots.

(This)

Naruto walked down from his room(closet). There were 2 males that he saw. "Wait Victor and Yuri" Naruto thought. "Hi, so are these all the kids 15-17 right?" Victor asked looking at the three children. "Yes they are" the lady said. Naruto smiles slightly and waves, but continues to look down. "So what are your names, likes,hobbies and other stuff" Yuri asked. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, I like tomatoes, I have a twin" "I'm Itachi Uchiha I'm Sasuke's twin and I like tomatoes too I have no hobbies" "I'm Naruto, I am I pastle goth, I like to ice skate, and drawing how I feel" Naruto said quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh hi Naruto" Yuri said. "Hi Yuri" Naruto said with a smile an actual smile. "So who are you gonna adopt" the lady in red asked. "Naruto he seems like he will got along with our other son" Victor said. Naruto got glares sent at him without Victor or Yuri seeing them. "Okat Naruto go pack"

Naruto walked to his room and grabbed his backpack and stuffed all of his stuff in it and walked back. "I'm done" Naruto said quietly. "Great now let's go" Victor said/sung. Naruto hung his head as he walked out.

When they got to the house

Victor unlocks the door. "YURIO WERE HOME" Naruto jumped slightly. Yurio walked downstairs. "Hey Naruto.... wait Naruto..... I thought you said you were adopting?" Yurio looked confused. "And we did we adopted Naruto" Yurio sighs. "Well Naruto you can look around" Yuri said. He nods slightly and walks off.

Naruto pov

I walked around and found a tiny room it was bigger than the closet I had to sleep in. I took off me bag and set it down. I opened my bag and took out everything I needed to draw and went into a corner and listened to music. I hummed with the music and started to draw.

An hour later(still Naruto pov)

I heard a knock at my door and took off my headphones. "Yes?" I asked. "Hey dinner is ready" I heard yuri say. "I'll be down in a few minutes." I put my canvas on my bed and walked downstairs. "You have paint on your face" yurio stated. "Sorry" I wiped the paint off. "So what where you drawing" Victor asked. "It was nothing just something random" I said as I looked down. "I say something wrong and I'm sent back just need to keep calm keep calm" I thought. "To.....Uto.....NARUTO" yurio yelled. I fell back. "Ow the scar just reopened" I said a little too loud. "What scar" Otabek asked. "Shit Naruto your a dumbass" "its Nothing." Otabek looked mad. "Naruto sweetie please take off your shirt so I can bandage you up" Yuri said softly. I started to play with the sleeve of my hoodie. "Naruto who hurt you" yurio asked. "Can we please change the subject and forget what I said" i mumbled. "Sure"

4 days later

Yurio pov

"Hey Naru wanna hang with me and otabek" I asked peeping in his room. "No I'm fine" Naruto said. "Okay if you need me in downstairs" and then I walked away.

Naruto pov

I started to smile more in the Nikiforov household. Tomorrow I go to school again and I get to be with Deidei and Sasori. I was excited and it was new to me. "NARUTO!" Otabek yelled. I got up and walked downstairs. "Yeah?" "Family game night!" Victor smiles. "So you pick the first game" Yuri said. "Never have I ever?" Everyone nodded.

3 pov

Yurio started us off. "Never have I ever lost you v-card." Everyone besides Naruto took a shot of apple juice. "Never have I ever pole danced" Otabek said. Both Yuri and Naruto took a shot if apple juice. "Wow okay never have I ever been raped?" Victor's voice was laced with worry as he said that. Naruto took a shot and looked down. "Never have I ever jumped into a pool in clothes" yuri said. Otabek, yurio and Naruto took a shot. "Never have I ever dyed my hair" Naruto said. Yurio, Victor and Naruto took a shot.

After playing games

3 pov

Naruto ran to the bathroom and replaced the bandages where his scar was at. "Don't do or say anything wrong and they won't send you back" Naruto repeated to himself as he put on a different hoodie and walked downstairs and then went into the basement. "Ooh I can sing" Naruto thought quietly.

Avoiding this disaster
Seemed impossible
My heart is beating faster
Fast as it can go

'Cause I'm overthinking every word
That was never said or heard
Happy ever after?
I don't think so

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart while I play pretend

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go?
Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

Tangled up and tongue-tied
What have I become?
Always got you on my mind
Got me feeling dumb
And I'm tripping over my own feet
And I'm mad you got the best of me
Falling for you slowly
From a distance

Upstairs

"Hey Vitya do you hear singing" Yuri questions. "Now that you say something I do" Victor said as he put the food on the table. "Well it's coming from the basement wanna check it out?" Yuri said as he drys off the table. "Sure".

They walk over to yuri's room and knocked on his door. "Hey yura" Victor said. "What old man" yurio sighs. "Were going down in the basement wanna come with us" Yuri asked. "Sure"

They all walks to the basement and walks down the stairs. They all stop looking at Naruto.

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart while I play pretend

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win
Naruto started to cry as he thought of his crush with someone else

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go? Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

"Wow" they all thought and sat down.

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go? Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

Naruto wipes his tears and starts to sing to another song.

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Oh oh oh oh victorious
Oh oh oh oh

Naruto turns around to see them looking at him. He still was singing but lower and then put his hood up and covered his face. "S-sorry" Naruto said. "No no it's fine actually" yurio said. "Really"

"Well kids time for dinner school tomorrow" Yuri said. "Okay" They children said. They all walks upstairs to eat. Victor hands Naruto a present "w-what is this for" Naruto looked surprised. "Open it" Victor said. Naruto opened it and saw a phone. "I-I don't deserve this" Naruto said. "Yes you do I have Yuri's, Yura's(yurio) and mine phone numbers already programmed." Naruto started to cry and ran upstairs to his room.

Victor got up and walked to Naruto's room. "Naruto" Victor mumbled. "Can I come in." No response. Victor knocked and the door opened. Naruto hugs Victor and crys into his shoulder. "Hey Shh its okay" Victor said rubbing his back. "N-no I-its not th-at" Naruto said with choked sobs. "Wanna talk about it" Naruto nods and walks to his bed.

"So why did you start crying at the table also can you tell me a bit of your past" Victor asked in a soft voice. "All my life I was a orphan so I went back and forth with the orphanage, so when I was four I started to ice skate. I went mute for about five years because I was sent to a abusive household. When I turned 9 I started back talking when I did start talking I was already at the orphanage. At 10 I started to prank people for attention because I was the child left behind. So then I was sent back to another household at the same age and they had a son I was raped by him. Everytime I told his parents they said 'our son isn't the one to rape someone your lying to get him in trouble' I had to deal with that for two years then I was sent back because I kept saying I was raped by there 'angle' of a son I was beat before they took me back. And I was at the orphanage till now." Naruto said trying his best not to break down. "So that's why you started to cry?" Victor titled his head. "No I started to cry because y'all are the only people to actually give me something or care for me"

"Oh" Victor said and hugs him. "Well your never going back to the orphanage okay" all Naruto does is nod. "Now let's eat dinner okay" Naruto smiled and nods.

Tomorrow

Yuri woke up and grabs to pan's. "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YALL, YALL NOT GONNA GET ANY SLEEP BCUZ OF ME!!!!!" Yuri yelled running around the house while banging the pans together. Naruto got dressed into a pink crop top that said 'OH MY GOTH'in bold black letters, fishnet stockings with back leather shorts, black and white knee high socks, all black boots, and a crop top black leather jacket.

(What he is wearing the jacket is unzipped)

Naruto walked downstairs. "DAD!- I mean Yuri can you stop" Naruto blushed. Yuri smiled "you can call me dad I don't mind" Naruto nods. "Dad we got any pancakes?" Naruto asked while looking though the freezer. "Yeah they should be by the waffles"

Yura walked downstairs in otabek's jacket, black Jean's and a crop top that says 'Tigers do it better' and black Van's. "Morning" He yawns. "Morning, I'm gonna drive you to school okay" Naruto and yura nods.

After breakfast

"I CALL SHOTGUN" Naruto yelled as he ran outside. "NO I DO" Yura yelled. Naruto opened the passenger seat and sits down. "Get in the back bitch" Naruto stuck his tongue out. Yura growls at him and gets in the back.

At school

Both Yura and Naruto get out "bye dad/Pa." Everyone besides Naruto and Otabek tensed up and moved out of yura's way. "Cya after school Yura" Naruto said as he hugs his older brother and walks over to Deidara and Sasori. "Hey" Naruto said. "How come he didn't scare you" Deidara said. "Oh that's my brother now!" Naruto said with a smile. "Not for long But okay" Sasori said.

Sasuke and Itachi pushed Naruto. "Ew faggot you look like a slut" (this hurts to write I'm pan and Non-binary) "at least I'm not fucking a whore" Naruto said. "Sakura isn't a whore" Sasuke said. "Yeah, okay she spreads her legs so much that when she walks all you smell is fish" Naruto said. "Idk where you got this attitude but it needs to stop" Itachi said. "okay your just lucky I didn't say anything about Ino and her Std having ass" Naruto sassed back and walked away. "Okay fine" Sasuke said. "HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" Sasuke said. Naruto turns around. "NARUTO UZUMAKI IS GAY AND LIKE GAARA KAZAKAGE" Sasuke yelled. Naruto didn't do anything. "I thought it was obvious that I like him and is gay?" Naruto said. "SAKURA AND INO ARE WHORES THAT SPREADS THEIR LEGS SO MUCH THEY HAVE A STD AND THEY ARE BOTH DIRTY HOES JUST LIKE THEIR BOYFRIEND'S USING THEM FOR MONEY SMH" Naruto yelled and walked away. "NARUTO UZUMAKI MY OFFICE NOW" the Principle yelled.

At the office

"Call the orphanage" he said. Naruto pulled out his phone. "Now!" Naruto sighs. "I'm calling my parents"

Victor

Victor:hello

Naruto:hey papa

Victor:oh hey Naruto what happened

Naruto: you need to come to the school

Victor:why

Naruto:you'll see cya in a bit

Victor:okay bye

End call

W

hen Victor gets there the Uchiha's are already there and so is there mom

"Hi u was needed" Victor said "yes, Naruto would you like to explain" the Principle said.

"I was talking to my friends so then Sasuke and Itachi pushed me. And said I'm a faggot and a slut because of what I'm wearing, so then I said at least I'm not fucking a whore. Sasuke said Sakura wasn't a whore. So then I said she spreads her legs so much when she walks all you smell is fish. Then Itachi said he didn't know where I got my attitude but it needs to stop. I said your lucky I didn't say anything about Ino and her STD having ass and walked away. That is when Sasuke yelled I'm gay and has a crush on Gaara. So then I said I thought everyone knew and yelled

Sakura and Ino are whores that spreads their legs so much they have a STD and they are both dirty hoes just like there boyfriend's using them for money smh"

"I also have two witnesses if you don't believe me"

After all that

Naruto pov

I was walking to my locker when I saw a note saying

Hey during lunch meet on the roof

"Okay"

Lunch

I walked to the roof and sat down and stared to eat. "Hey" The person said. "GAARA?" I yelled. "Yes" He sat down so is what Sasuke said true?" I nodded. "I like you too actually" Gaara said. I choked and he pats my back. "Tell me it's the truth" "it is" "I don't believe it" That's when Gaara kissed me. I kissed back, he had me pinned up to the wall. ;) "do you believe me now" I nod.

AFTER SCHOOL

"NARUTO/NARU" I heard. "Yes?" "Can we please come over!" They begged "I have to ask my Dad" Yura soon came "if your friend want to come over they can my friends are coming over and one is bringing there little brother" yura said. "Okay come on. I CALL SHOTGUN AGAIN"

3 pov At the house when yura's friends got there

"Naruto open the door!" Yura yelled. Naruto got up and opened the door. "Hi?" Naruto said "were yuri's friends" Kankuro said. "He is in his room." That is when Naruto saw Gaara and waves. He moves out their way and they come in. "Gaara go with-" "Naruto" Naruto Gaara go with Naruto" Kankuro said. And shuts the door and locks it

Gaara walks with Naruto to his room. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven" Deidara said. Dei went first it landed on Naruto, then Gaara. "Now in the closet" Dei said. They went into the closet .

Gaara started to kiss Naruto's cheeks then his lips. Naruto kissed back. Gaara slid his tounge on Naruto's bottom lip. Naruto allowed. The kiss got heated real quick.

After the 7 minutes

Dei opens the door then closes it

THE END

3222 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 124 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
255K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
8.8K 98 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
215K 3K 81
Probably all smut I do not own any of the Naruto characters Request are open. Enjoy