Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

New Beginnings

514 20 0
By ChojisWife

It's the last day of school before winter break and I am so excited. As I'm walking to my car Dave stops me. "Be ready by 5 okay." I look at him and smile okay baby. How do I dress?" He looks me up and down and licks his lips. "Just wear something sexy but classy." He pulls some money out his pocket. "Here go get your nails done and your toes done baby." He kisses my cheek and walks to his car. I get in and drive to the nail shop.

When I get home it's 2:38. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. After I'm done I get in the shower. After I'm done I put on my dress and my nude heels. I sit at my vanity and do my hair and makeup.

Daddy🥵: I'm outside Ma.
Me: Okay baby I'm coming out ❤️

I stray on some perfume and go downstairs and see my dad finishing up the Christmas tree.

I hug my dad and tell him I'll be back tomorrow, maybe. I close the door and walk to Dave's car. He opens the door for me. "You look beautiful Ma." He kisses my cheek as I get in. He closes the door and gets in.

We pull up to a fancy restaurant. It looked really expensive. We walked in and were immediately sat down at a table. I looked at Dave and he was smiling at me. "You look so beautiful baby. And I love your nails baby." I smiled and started blushing. The waiter came over to us. "Can I start you off with anything to drink?" She looked at me then at Dave. "Can I get a bottle of champagne." "Yes sir." She wrote it down. "Would you like to order now or would you like to wait?" He looked and me. "We can order now." "Okay what can I get you?" Can I get a streak dinner please?" "I'll get the same thing as my date." She wrote it down and said she'd be back with our champagne.

So she can back with our champagne then our food. We talked about going to buy some baby stuff tomorrow since Marissa was gonna give birth soon. We also talked about going shopping for ourselves.

Dave finished eating and started to stare at me. I drank some of the champagne Dave poured me. "Why you keep looking at me like that baby?" "I'm just lucky to have you baby." I smile and grab his hand from across the table. "Close your eyes baby." I close my eyes. I feel something cold on my wrist. "Open." I open my eyes and see a beautiful pink diamond bracelet.

"Dave this is beautiful." My eyes start to water as he stands up and comes over to me. I cover my face so he doesn't see me cry. When I look at him he's on one knee with a pink diamond ring.

"Misha we've been through so much since we met 5 and a half months ago. You've seen my at my worst and at my best. You accept me for all my mistakes. You're my mate and I want us to be committed to each other more than we already are. Will you marry me?" I get up and kiss him. "Yes baby I'll marry you!" "I also wanted to know if you'll move in with me?" "Of course baby!" Dave paid for dinner and we went to the car and drove home.

Once we get home, he opens the door for me. I get out and we walk to the front door. He opens it and I walk to his bedroom. Once I'm in his room I put down my bag. Once I turn around Dave is right behind me.

He pulls me to him and starts kissing me. I take off his blazer and start unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off. He takes off the straps of my dress. He kissed my neck as the dress falls to the floor. "You smell good as hell Ma." He bites my neck lightly and undoes my bra. He pulls away and pushes me on the bed. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and starts to take off my panties. He drops them on the floor and gets on his knees. He spreads my legs and kisses my inner thighs. He licks over my pussy lips and spreads them. I start meaning as I feel him breathing on my clit.

He starts to tease me. Lightly licking my clit. "Baby stop teasing me I need to feel your lips." He looks up at me and smirks. "Beg." I wasn't gonna do it until he flicked my clit with his tongue. "Please daddy! I want you to eat my pussy." He started sucking on my clit and rubbing my pussy. "Fuck daddy don't stop!" He starts to lick my clit and my hole. He puts his tongue in my pussy and starts rubbing my clit at the same time. "Daddy just like like. Don't stop." I felt like I was about to cum. He took his tongue out and put 2 fingers in my pussy. I moan his name over and over as I clenched around his fingers. "Cum on my fingers princess!" I came all over his hands.

"Get up and crawl to me." I sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed. I looked up at him and he took off his belt and toss it on the floor. I reached up and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled out his dick and it was harder than the last time. I took him in my mouth and started sucking it. "Fuck princess." I took him as deep as I could and I started gagging on his dick. It was so big I loved it. I grabbed his balls and started massaging them. He started moaning my name making it echo through the room. "Misha fuck keep sucking my dick just like that!" I felt him throb and twitch in my mouth. He pulled my out his mouth and made me lay on my back.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me. "You're so damn sexy baby." I moaned in his mouth as he put one of my legs around his hip. He leaned up and spread my legs. He rubbed his dick over my pussy and it felt so damn good. "Are you ready?" I looked him in his eyes and nodded my head. He put his dick in front of my hole and slowly pushed in. I felt my pussy being stretched out and that shit hurt. I clenched my eyes closed and yelled a little. I felt him pushing hisself all the way in my pussy. Once he stopped moving the pain started to go away. I rubbed my cheek wiping some of the tears away.

He started slowly fucking me and it felt so damn good. "Daddy!" He started smirking and going faster. Shit this felt so fucking good. "Your so damn tight baby fuck." I loved hearing him say how much he loved my pussy. "Faster daddy please!" He started fucking me a hell of a lot faster. I was a moaning mess. You can hear my moans echo through the room mixed with his moaning and grunting. "Who's pussy is this Misha?!" I tried to say his name but the words wouldn't come out. He started to speed up. "Answer me! Who's is it?!" I started cumming. "Fuck yours daddy! This pussy is all yours!" "Good girl!" He pulled out of my and turned me over on my hands and knees.

"Arch princess." I arched my back and I felt him slip inside me. It went so deep I almost started crying. All you could hear was our skin slapping together and out moans. "Fuck baby your pussy is bomb as fuck!" I started to push back my hips. "Fuck baby keep doing that!" "You like that daddy." He grabbed my his and started slamming them against his. "I love that shit princess!" I came again and started shaking a bit. He started smacking my ass. "Oh fuck daddy harder please." He laughed and smacked my ass harder. He reach forward and grabbed my hair. I didn't think I would like it until now. The pain was enjoyable. He smacked my ass again and pulled my hair. "Who's dick is this?!" "M-mine daddy!" "Louder." I started moaning. "M-mine daddy!" "Louder Misha! Who's dick is this!" I started shaking again. "MINE DADDY MINE!!" I started cumming all of his dick.

He pulled out of me again and put me back on my back. He pushed himself in me once again and went deeper than he was before. "Fuck daddy you're so deep!" "You like that don't you princess. You like how deep I am in your pussy." I looked at him and nodded my head. "Words princess." "Y-yes d-daddy-y!" I started clenching around his dick and he started grunting louder. His thrusts began to sleep up a bit. He leaning into my neck and started kissing and leaving hickies on my neck. He turned my head a bit more to have better access to my neck. I felt his teeth sharpen as he he sucked my neck. I felt his teeth sink into my neck and I screamed his name and scratched his back and shoulders. I came so hard once he pulled away from my neck. He started to speed up. He gently grabbed my neck and squeezed just hard enough. Fuck it felt so good. I was close to cumming.

"Fuck baby I love you." "I love you to daddy!" He spread my legs wider as he sped up. "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby." I felt him twitch inside me so I clenched my pussy around him. "Fuck baby just like that." I kept clenching my pussy. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." I looked into his eyes and I see all how much emotion he was putting into this. I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Cum inside me daddy!" I felt as his cum fill me up. I started squirting as I screamed his name.

When I woke up Dave was laying between my legs and laying on my stomach. I rubbed his beard as I thought about last night. First I can't believe he proposed to me and second I can't believe we finally had sex. It was amazing! I looked at my ring and started smiling . I feel Dave moving so I look down and see him starting up at me. I lean forward and kiss him. "Good morning baby." "Good morning princess." He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on so I get up and go to the kitchen. I look in the living room and see he finally finished the tree.

After a while Dave comes out and gives me a kiss. I put his plate in front of him and go get in the shower.

Soon we pull up to target and we get out. Once we go in we immediately go to the baby aisle. Dave grabbed anything he saw that Kairi might like. Yes he's having a little girl! Once he was done we paid for everything and he spent almost $1000. He was happy to spend any amount on his little girl.

We got home and took everything to Kairi's room.

We put everything away and I took a picture of the closet.

59,473 likes
Princess.Mimi Kairi is definitely gonna be spoiled ❤️ @DaveEast
View all 23.2k
DaveEast Yes ma'am 🙏🏽❤️
Mr.DonCarter ❤️
Mari.B She will be loved my both her MOTHER and her father
K.Brewster My niece will definitely be spoiled by her family ❤️

27,472 likes
Mari.B Our baby is almost here ❤️🤰🏽 @DaveEast
View all 11.9k comments
K.Brewster Stop trying to make it seem like y'all together! YOU'RE NOT! He's with @Princess.Mimi !!
DaveEast @K.Brewster 🙏🏽🤝 thank you sis!!!

It's been over a week since we went shopping for the baby and Marissa is due any day now. Dave is so excited, he's been talking about all the trips we're gonna do on when she gets old enough, all the places he's gonna take her, and how much he's gonna spoil her. I went to the kitchen and Dave was eating some hot wings he bought this morning. I walked over to him and he passed me one. As the smell of the hot sauce reached my nose I suddenly felt nauseous. I dropped the wing back on the plate and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Dave cape in after me and held my hair. "Baby are you okay? You been throwing up for a couple days now." I looked at him and pointed at the towels and he passed it to me I wiped my mouth and stood up. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. "Once your done baby we gonna go to the doctor, you might be pregnant."

When we got to the doctors office we signed in and waited for the doctor to call us. After 15 minutes they finally called us to the back. "Hello Ms. Hale how can I help you?" "I think I'm pregnant so I came to see if I am or not." "Okay ma'am let me bring in a nurse." He left out and the nurse came in. She took a blood sample and left out. "What if I am pregnant Dave?" He looked at me. "What you mean what if you are? If you are them we gonna have a baby and I'm gonna take care of both of you." "I know that Dave. I just mean you're gonna be a father again. And I'm gonna be a real mother for the first time!" My parents are gonna be so excited!! "Oh my god what if my dad tries to kill you for getting me pregnant?!" I looked at Dave and we both started laughing. The nurse came back in. "Ms. Hale you are indeed pregnant." She smiles at us and told us to come back in a few weeks to get an ultrasound. We left out the hospital and drove home.

Once we got home, Dave's mom called him. He answers and put it on speaker. "Wassup Ma?" "Mari's going into labor! Get to the hospital now!" She hung up and Dave made a u-turn and drove back to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the longest chapter I've written. I hope you guys like it.
~Tamiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
2.7M 86.5K 51
BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she breathed, gasping as he nipped at her lobe...
345K 11.1K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
3.8M 121K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...