Repulsion

Oleh UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... Lebih Banyak

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

60.

4.6K 274 143
Oleh UniqueNImperfect

E R I C A

I wore the bathrobe over my pampered body and came out of the bathroom with a towel in my hand to dry up my hair. It feels different and fresh.

I was looking down when I came out, and out of nowhere I bumped into someone, leaving me shrieking loudly.

The person turned and I felt a sudden urge to hit him.
"Are you insane Eric! What is this way to barge in? What if I was naked?"

He shamelessly looked up and down my body, "I wouldn't mind that.."
Bastard!

"Go out if my room. I have to change."

"You have a walk in closet!", He pointed towards the door of the closet, "I am not going out of this room. You don't leave my room when I change!"

My eyes widened, "Eric! Seriously! We share that room, at your place... and I am not interested to watch you naked."

He rose his eyebrow in clear mock, "Because you know you will pounce on me the moment you see me naked!"

My face turned red and I picked up a pillow from the couch throwing in his direction, and then came in the closet.

'what on earth am I going to do with this man!', I mutter to myself.
Changing into a night dress, I went out of the closet only to find him lying flat on my bed.
Ruffled hair, tired eyes, curved lips, all staring back at me.

I went towards the bed, leaned in and kissed his lips. He grunts lightly, kissing me back the very instance.

"I told you to stay with your family Eric! Didn't I?", I scold him..
He turned on his front and kept his head on his hands, "They knew I can't stay without you.."

I shook my head.
"Nonna has sent dinner for both of us.", I heard him.

"Fine! I'll serve.."
"I'll make a coffee!"
"Remove your shirt, that wound needs to heal..", I said getting up the bed.
"Stop calling it wound. It's a tattoo. And I know you have got used to seeing me shirtless!", Oh yes! I did get used to it.

As I was serving food in the dining room, he came out shirtless and went in the kitchen. I like how he is moving around in my place, as if he owns it.
The thought warms me up, as well as amuses me ...

Minutes later, he came out with coffee mugs in his hands, and took a seat on the couch. I was about to sit beside him when he pulled me between his legs.
"C'mon feed me!"

I rolled my eyes, "Stop acting like a kid you dumbass! You have both your hands. Eat on your own."

He shrugged and sat quietly while I started eating. Two minutes into eating, and I groaned when I saw him sitting back like a king.

Can this man get any more ridiculous!?

I took a spoonful of pasta and shoved it in his mouth, "Eat you jerk!"
And that's how I ended up feeding him, while he smirked like the cunning ass he is, and laughing at me.

*

Venus called and I was talking to her.

"Bachelorette party? David agreed?", I asked shocked because that dickhead didn't want us to get our asses drunk. That's his language.

"Yeah he agreed!"

"But how?", I asked.

She laughed, "I threatened him that I will run away on the wedding day.."

I laughed back, amused on imagining how David must have reacted to the threat.

"But he got us a lounge booked, warning no men are allowed.", I rolled my eyes.

"How many people will be there?"

"Ten at most...you and my friends from the orphanage. Be ready tomorrow...I will pick up up.", I agreed and we set the plan.

I went in my closet to search for a dress. I was actually excited to go there. Firstly, it will not be a crowded party. Secondly, I am getting along well with Venus, and looking forward to my first outing with girls.

I picked up two dresses, and went to Eric who was lying on the couch.
"Which one is better Eric?", I asked him displaying the two dresses.

He narrowed his eyes, "Where are you going?"

I grinned, "Venus's bachelorette!"

"Wear that long one! It will cover your legs..", I frowned at his answer. Ofcourse he has to do this.

"Eric for god sake there would be no men! David has made the arrangements!"

He smirked, "Hmm! Then the short one...you will look hot in that!"

I swear I wanted to hit him on his face.

E R I C

"David! You know where the girls are!", I asked him.

"Yeah! Yeah! I sent one of my driver to guard outside the lounge so no men come!", He said with a grin.

"I am proud of you, my kid!", I joked but I was really glad.

I took a sip of wine, that had less alcohol, because my body doesn't react well to it. There were many men here, most of them David's friends. Evans ofcourse. And few of I know back from the college.

"I am going to dance! It will be my last dance as a single soul!"

He went to the dance floor, where a girl. A stripper more appropriately, wound her hands around his neck. Such a hypocrite he is!

The number of strippers here was more than the number of invitees.
Some of them tried to approach me too. But well, my attitude didn't go well with him.

I was busy in my phone, when David came suddenly, "Hey! Eric! The guard called!"

That spiked my attention immediately, "What happened?"

"The girls might have called some strippers for them. And when the guard tried to stop them, they gave him a blue eye. Well, that sounds like Venus. But let's go!"

We ditched the party as soon as possible and since David was pretty tipsy, I was driving.
The lounge wasn't too far from us, and so we reached in few minutes.

We went in only to find shirtless men lurking around, dancing on music while the girls looked like they were enjoying it alot.
My eyes searched for mine immediately.

Venus, being the bride was between two men, who I pray survive David's wrath.

Where is Erica?

I went in more to find her talking to a man. Ofcourse she wasn't comfortable much, but tolerable. She held a shot in her hand, while laughing to what that man said.
Seething, I went towards them.

The man noticed me first.

Seeing his attention wavering, Erica followed the direction of his eyes.
Her eyes widened as she saw me and then she grinned, "Jason! Meet the love of my life!"
I went forward, and she kissed on the edge of my lips.

"Hey!", The man said.
I ignored him.

Seeing this she leaned towards him and said, "Don't worry he's a little stuck up in his head. But he is good when he wants to be."

That wasn't meant for me to hear, but I did anyway.

"Erica! C'mon let's go back home.", I said to her.

"Aawweee! I know you want me all to yourself! But I am enjoying here!"
She. Is. Drunk!

That was what I needed tonight!

"C'mon let's go!", I held her hand and pulled her down from the swivel chair. She stumbled a bit, but I held her.

"Eric! I don't wanna go anywhere! Pretty please!", She pouts her adorable lips for me to melt. But I knew better.

I called David, who has already cornered Venus and talking sense in her.
"David, I found Erica and I am leaving in my car. Stephan will come and drop you both home."

"Okay! She's drunk here, and I think I will have to stay for a while..."

Stubborn fiance!

I held Erica's hand and pulled her towards the exit.  She whined like a baby, not wanting to go.
And I was left with nothing but to pick her up on my shoulder. Workouts eventually help.
Not that she's very heavy.

She was thrashing, yelling profanities at me, hitting on my back but I reached the car without much difficulty.
Making her sit, and tightening the seat belt, I went towards the driver's seat and started driving...

"How can you do this Eric!!! I was loving that party!!"

"Why the hell are you so bloody possessive?? I was just talking not kissing that man!!!"

I preferred staying silent.

"The girls from Venus's orphanage were so good! I made friends with them! You didn't even allow me to say them goodbye!"

"I will also throw a bachelorette party on my wedding! And also ban your entry there!", I received a sharp look.

We were in the elevator now, to her apartment.

She examined my lack of reaction for a while and then sighed leaning back, "I miss those strippers!"

My head snapped in her direction, "What the hell did you just say?"

E R I C A

Hehe! I knew this...

I looked dreamily in the sky, "Those strippers were so hot!"

I felt him glare at me, and then as the elevator stopped, he pulled me out and then we went in the apartment.

I threw myself on the couch and closed my eyes, "I want a stripper for myself!"

I don't know from where I was getting the courage, but it was so satisfying to irk him this way. He deserves this to spoil my party.

In no times, he was before me, "You want a stripper!", he seethed.

I nodded pouting.

He rubbed his hand through his hair mumbling under his breath.

I chuckled at him, "Strippers!", I whined again.

He looked at me warily and then picked me up.

He made me stand in the middle of the dinning room, and kept a chair before me.
"Sit!", He commanded.

"No! I will not do anything you say! I want strippers!"

He kept his hands on my shoulders and made me sit here.

He went towards the music system and set some music.
I was wondering what he is about to do.
He put on some strange music and then closed the lights of the room, leaving few decorative ones.

It was hard to make out what he was about to do, until he came and stood before me.

Loosening his cufflinks, I heard the last words I expected to hear from the majesty, Eric Ashton.

"Let's give you a strip show!"

*

Steamy content ahead!
Pray for me🤣😂

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
5M 132K 52
"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no." I stuttered out a blabbering mess, unab...
966K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.6M 72.2K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...