Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Gift 25
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Faces of Love 30
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
The Cut 40
Time to Tell The Truth 41
"Don't go" 42
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Run Away 63
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

Yearn to Talk 39

38 3 0
By shonipanro

Donny is about to go home but So Hyun just appeared in front of him.

"What a right timing Donny."

"So Hyun, I'm sorry but I have to go home."

"Donny, it's been a long time since we had our last convo.. Are you really that busy that you can't spare just a few moments to a once who became your friend, ah wait not once we're still friends right?"

Donny is still grateful for the efforts she had done especially in getting happy moments of Shar in Korea so he agreed to talk to her.

"Donny, I know it's not right to tell you this but I know it is time to tell you again how I feel. Now that Shar is gone, is there any possibility than we can be together?"

Donny wanted to tell So Hyun that she's not gone but he can't. He calmly answered So Hyun.

"You just said that she's gone. Let's not talk behind her back for now. The pain is still here (heart) and the wound is still fresh. I think I can't love someone else yet."

"Am I just someone else to you?"

"I'm sorry."

"How could you do this to me?"

"As I have said, I am sorry."

"Sorry? Why do you have to say sorry?"

Donny did not reply.

"Why? Why sorry immediately? Can you not say, I'll try consider it later, or I will think of it?"

Donny did not reply.

"I always wanted to be good but why do I always end up being the bad one?" So Hyun said and left him.

Donny imediately get inside his car.

He looked for his phone thinking to call Shar but he found out it's drained.

While driving, he saw a lot of people in the middle of the road.

He's right. There's an accident. It's not just an accident but a tragic accident since 4 died and 2 were at the hospital.

He can't just passed by since there are also other stranded cars.

It's almost 30 minutes of waiting until he finally passed by.

He remembered Shar, but suddenly felt not feeling well just after he saw the accident.

Before he could reach the house where he stays, So Hyun appeared again by almost hitting his car.

He went out of his car thinking to confront So Hyun but he is too weak to get angry.

He get inside before he could step twice, and quickly reached the house.

He sat as if he has no more strength. He is too afraid he might lost Shar in his life upon seeing the accident scene earlier.

On the other hand, Sharlene is worried why he cannot contact Donny.

He called his Dad instead.

"Hello."

"Appa."

"Who's this?"

"Appa, naya, Sharlene."

"I don't know someone whose name is Sharlene. Don't call me again."

"Appa."

"I told you not to contact me, right?"

Then, Sharlene's mom just heard her dad talking to someone.

"You're talking to someone?"

Sharlene heard her mom.

"Eomma."

"Sorry, it's wrong number. Don't bother me again."

Sharlene cried after that conversation. Although she understand her dad, there's something in her that wanting to go home and expose herself alive.

Then Donny's mom knocked on the door.

"Hara," she called her.

Shar opened the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Uhm."

"Your dad already changed his mind, he wont announce you're his illegitimate child anymore, but the result of the DNA test will be out tomorrow. Either you are his real child or not, you can stay here if you wish to, anyway I feel like I knew you a long time ago."

Donny's mom held her hand and hugged her.

Shar tried to call Donny and inform him first that they aren't really siblings but she was not able to talk to him.

Donny woke up late again. So he hurriedly went to the office. He had no time to look at his cellphone.

Then here comes the DNA result.

Donny's mom found out that they are 99.99 % related.

She is saddened yet feel some joy in her heart thinking that Shar will stay to their home.

Donny's mom called him right away. But he's cell phone is unattended. So she thought of calling to his office.

"Sir, you have a call from your mom, she said it's emergency."

Donny received the call.

"Ma."

"Donny."

"I don't know how you would react but I think that you should know about this."

"What is it mom?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing for a meeting."

"Donny, do you mind if you have a half sister or brother?"

"Ma, why are asking that all of a sudden?"

"I just...just...."

"Sir, excuse me but I just want to remind you about your meeting within 10 minutes."

"Okay."

His mom heard about it so she decided not to tell him yet.

"Director Peterson?"

"Chief Surgeon Kang of Seoul Hospital?"

"Nice to meet you."

"I won't make this conversation long, I know you're busy the way I am, so may I know the reason why you set an appointment with me?"

"Just like what you've mentioned earlier, I like to tell my intention right away. But let me tell you this first."

"What is it?"

"I heard a lot from you already and I believe you are one of the best attorneys in the world."

"Thank you but I don't think and feel that way."

"We work because of money, am I right?"

"What then?"

"Do you want to have an extra job instead of being here in this Law Firm?"

"I don't get what you mean."

"Work with us."

"What kind of word will you offer me?"

"To be our company lawyer."

"Company lawyer?...That's interesting," he said as if thinking positively.

"You mean, you're interested?"

"Can I think of it yet?"

"No need to think about it, just tell me your monthly salary and we will double or even triple your salary."

"May I ask one question?"

"Of course."

"Why are you so interested in me?"

"Very simple. You're a big asset here and probably you'll be the next to Atty. Shin."

Donny felt something not right about him.

"Jusy leave me your contact number and I'll call you if I already decided."

Donny is feeling really mad at him but hw can't let it out. He knew he must be one of those who hates Shar.

Donny brings out his cell phone and calls Shar but she's not answering his calls.

He misses Shar. He really wants to talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 244 7
🐝🧸🎨 AUGUST βͺ jeremiah fisher 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ [ sandbox friends who've a fallout to lovers ] ━━━━━━━━━━━ Beatrice Cordova still had the tedd...
25.9K 483 5
This story is about a love story in a high school. This story is about a girl name Sarah just move to Australian from Korean. And it's all new for he...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.4K 172 17
The story of a determined young woman who dreams of becoming a musical artist, and the hopeless yet devoted man she meets at Lexzeus Academy. When it...