mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XVII: yuna

13.7K 576 112
By lvndrkookfics

"Yoongs, you okay?" I ask as he stares off outside. 

He quickly shakes his head and turns to look at me, slapping an obvious fake smile on, "I'm fine, baby. How was shopping?"

"It was so fun, Daddy! Mummy got me new cereal and cookie ingredients," Chunhei cheers from the backseat, kicking her legs up in excitement. 

"That's amazing, kitten! Let's head to Mummy's so we can put the groceries away," He responds, putting the car in drive. 

During the car ride home, Yoongi stayed silent. As Chunhei babbled on about her new cereal, I reached over the console and grabbed Yoongi's right arm that was laying limply in his lap as he drove. I brought it over to my side, gave it a reassuring squeeze and a soft peck. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi crack a small smile before squeezing my hand back. 

YN's apartment:

"HOME!" Chunhei squeals, throwing her sneakers off and flopping onto the couch. 

"Min Chunhei, help YN put the groceries away!" Yoongi scolds, carrying several bags of groceries into the kitchen and half-heartedly putting them on the counter. 

"She's my mummy!" Chunhei corrects, for what seems like the hundredth time today, making me giggle. 

"Yoongi! The eggs are in one of those bags!" I screech, running over to check if my eggs were smashed. 

Luckily, they made it out safely. 

Chunhei laughs and pokes her tongue out at her father before running over to the kitchen and stepping onto the stool I use to reach my higher shelves. 

"How can I help, mummy?" She asks, leaning onto the counter. 

I assign her a few easy tasks to finish while I put away the heavier and more fragile items. After a few minutes, we've managed to put away all the groceries. 

"'m sleepy," Chunhei yawns, wrapping her arms around my torso and digging her head into my chest. 

"Wanna take a nap in the bedroom, sweet girl? I'll start preparing lunch then wake you up when it's ready," I ask, stroking her head. 

"Yes please," She whispers, snuggling deeper into my chest. 

"Alright, kitten. Let me take you to bed," Yoongi approaches, gently removing Chunhei from me and lifting her up. 

Chunhei lets out a whine as she's removed from my hold. 

"It's just Daddy, Chunnie," Yoongi whispers, hugging her tighter, "I'll put you in bed so you can nap." 

As Yoongi walks into the hallway to place Chunhei in my bedroom, I walk over to the fridge and start gathering ingredients for lasagna, Chunhei's newly proclaimed favorite food. 

As I turn on the stove to boil the sheets of pasta, I hear footsteps pattering back to the kitchen. 

"Stacked spaghetti?" A pair of pale, muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist, a head nuzzling itself in the crook of my neck. 

"Mhm," I respond, turning my head and placing a soft peck to Yoongi's head, "You've been awfully quiet today, babe." 

Yoongi lets out a hum before kissing my neck a few times then untangling himself from me. 

"I got a weird text today," Yoongi speaks up, walking over to one of the tall stools by the kitchen counter. 

"From who?"

"I think it's Chunhei's birth mother," He quietly admits, voice sounding unsure. 

I abruptly stop stirring the sauce and turn around to face Yoongi, who's avoiding all eye contact with me. I let out a sigh before lowering the heat of the stove, wiping my hands on a kitchen towel, and making my way over to Yoongi. 

"Is that why you've been acting weirdly since you picked us up?" I softly ask, grabbing his face in my hands, forcing him to look up at me. 

His eyes are unreadable and I struggle to figure out what he's feeling. 

"I think I saw her today. At the shops," He speaks up, looking directly into my eyes, searching for answers. 

"A woman talked to Chunhei today. I wasn't very fond of her. Chunhei wasn't also, called her maleficent," I giggle, moving my hands down to rest on Yoongi's shoulders.

"Black hair in a ponytail?" 

"And a black dress. Very evil-looking, if I say so myself," I respond, thinking back on how the woman looked. 

"I knew it. She must be back in Seoul," Yoongi growls quietly, clenching his jaw. 

"Hey, relax. Don't get too riled up, Yoongs," I place a soft kiss on his clenched jaw and another on the corner of his mouth, trying my best to keep him calm. 

"Chunhei's never met her. I'm glad," He starts, but I interrupt him. 

"You don't have to tell me anything, babe."

"No, I want to. To me, you're Chunhei's mother and you deserve to know this," He sternly replies back, "But I think you should work on your stacked spaghetti while I tell you the story." 

I let out a soft laugh and smack Yoongi's chest before walking back to the other side of the counter to continue cooking the lasagna. 

"Her name is Yuna. Choi Yuna. We met when I first started working at BigHit as a producer. She was a trainee, a very talented one. In the beginning, I was mesmerized by her. She was stunning and talented. I'd sit in on a few of their sessions and she quickly caught my attention. I fell for her simply because she showed interest in me. I was an average guy," He starts, but I quickly cut him off again. 

"Average? You? You must be lying," I joke, trying to lighten the mood. 

"At the time I was average," He smirks, shooting me a wink. 

"Anyways, she started showing interest in me, but trainees weren't allowed to be pursue any romantic relationships with the producers. But being the lovestruck guy I was, I started seeing her in secret. Inviting her to my studio late at night, getting breakfast early in the morning, sneaking around. Then, she was selected to be in a debuting group and we completely lost contact. She'd dropped me the second she got chosen. I was heartbroken," Yoongi continues, clenching his jaw once again. 

I reach over the counter and squeeze his hand before nodding, telling him to continue. 

"The group almost didn't debut though. None of the girls could get along with Yuna because she always wanted to be the main event. PD-Nim removed her from the group and told her to fix her attitude before coming back. She went crawling back to me after that happened and of course, I fell for it. We started dating and I honestly thought she'd be the woman I marry. We were together for a year before things started turning really sour. We'd fight then make up almost every single day. It was draining. Then I got the opportunity to produce songs for the upcoming boy group, Tomorrow x Together, and it was successful so I became a big name at BigHit."

"Don't tell me she-" I began but Yoongi quickly cut me off. 

"She was so happy about it and one night we got carried away. I got her pregnant. She was furious. Claimed that I ruined her life and her chance to become famous. She threatened to get rid of it, but I begged her to keep it. At the end of the day, I ended up having to pay her tons of money just to keep Chunhei," Yoongi goes on, sniffling. 

I walk over to him and situate myself between his spread legs, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"She gave birth to Chunhei, and left the hospital as soon as she could. Didn't even look at Chunhei. Didn't hold her. Didn't even know her name," Yoongi lets a few tears roll down his cheeks and I quickly wipe them away with his thumbs. 

"I've tried my hardest to play both roles, but I know I don't always do a good job. That's why when I met you and saw the way you interacted with Chunhei, it hit me like a truck. She's never had someone so dedicated to keeping her happy," He continues on, laughing slightly, tears still slowly falling. 

"Chunhei is mine," I firmly say, looking Yoongi deeply in his eyes, "I might be six years behind, but that little girl is my daughter and I will stop at nothing to make sure she knows that. I'm so sorry that she came into this world that way, but I will make sure she experiences the world differently. I will make sure she's loved every second of every day." 

Yoongi sits there silently, shock written all over his face. We sit in silence for a few seconds before Yoongi wipes his remaining tears away.

"Thank you, YN. Thank you for coming into our lives. It's been so much brighter since you came." 

a/n: HOLY COW GUYS 989 READS IM BAWLING MY EYES OUT. I'm so thankful for everyone who has read Mummy and I can't thank all of you enough for reading, voting, and commenting on Mummy!! I've also decided to enter Mummy into an awards! It's my first time entering a story competition and I'm super excited to see the outcome!! 

question of the day: favorite BTS era?

my answer: definitely Wings! Wings Yoongi will always hold a special place in my heart!! 

hope you guys are staying healthy and safe! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
321K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
3.1K 131 36
"Do you hate me?" "No... not really." ~~~ Y/N, a schoolgirl who has been childhood friends with Kim Namjoon for years, moves to Seoul for university...