10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

By YOONOJAM0126

If there are things that the campus crush a.k.a Yoo Jeongyeon would be willing to learn, that would be the Ho... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55 [END]

CHAPTER 1 : INTRODUCTION

10.5K 237 75
By YOONOJAM0126

Yoo Jeongyeon was the youngest of the Yoo, she grew up with everything ready whenever she needs it. 

To make it simpler she's a young, spoiled girl and with that in mind she became mischievous. She rarely takes things seriously.

She goes to an all-girl international school, an incoming 4th-year high school student.

On the other hand, Im Nayeon was the number one student from the graduating class. A full-time scholar and a dotting daughter. 

CLASS 4B

YOO JEONGYEON 

The youngest of the Yoo's, her dad is a celebrity chef.  Rich and stubborn, needy, and a little out of her way. The typical girl crush in her leather jacket.

PARK JIHYO

Jeongyeon's best friend since they're small. The only person in their group who's actually serious about studying. She could easily be transferred to the top section, but Jeongyeon kept on asking her to stay with them.

KIM DAHYUN

Jeongyeon's friend, always seen eating choco pie. Sleeps a lot in class.

SON CHAEYOUNG

Jeongyeon treats her as her little sister/brother. She's the closest to Jeongyeon in terms of being mischievous.

CHOU TZUYU 

The only foreign in Jeongyeon's circle, she is Jihyo's cousin. Quiet but could kill you if you annoy her.

CLASS 4A

IM NAYEON

Smart, excel in everything, and one of the prettiest face in school. The model student and a loving daughter at home.

HIRAI MOMO 

Nayeon's best friend loves to party and would always rank lowest in their circle. Often times you'll see her being scolded by mina.

MINATOZAKI SANA

The friendly one. She makes everyone her friend (except for the one who finds her very irritating; Chou Tzuyu) she's more of a middle-rank student.

MYOUI MINA 

The youngest of Nayeon's friend, she's a diligent student. Like Nayeon she's a straight-A student, she's on her way to med school to take over her dad's hospital.

(SOME PARTS)

KIM JISOO (4A)

Jennie's cousin likes going to the next class to have a chit chat with her cousin and Lisa. 

PARK CHAEYOUNG/ROSE (4A)

She's been with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie since they were in elementary school. She loves music and often seen carrying her guitar around the school.

LISA MONOBAN (4B)

Her dad was Jeongyeon's dad's colleague. They've known each other for a long time and would often cover up for Jeongyeon's shenanigans to her dad.

KIM JENNIE (4B)

The IT girl of the class, wins every popularity contest. Known as the sassy girl from Class 4B, she's Lisa's girlfriend.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
64.2K 2.7K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
16.4K 1.1K 57
Nayeon, CEO of a major agency, she can't feel love. Jeongyeon, a buildings owner and Nayeon's partner, in part, she hates falling in love, or maybe s...
19.5K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...