Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

worshipmezashu tarafฤฑndan

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of ๐‘จ๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... Daha Fazla

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
17: Tendล and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

16: New Roomie and Crushes~

19.4K 609 500
worshipmezashu tarafฤฑndan

Finally, the long week of training camp was over. The coaches let everyone have the next three days off of practice, so no practice Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.

"Hey Kazzy, ever thought of switching dorms?" Tendō asked on Friday night as the team chilled on the gym roof.

"Uh no, I haven't. Why?" I asked in confusion, to which the redhead smirked and draped his arms on the back of the couch.

"Weeeeeeeellllllllllllll, since we get along so well, whhyyyyyy don't you switch over to meeeee?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Semi glanced over at us with an unamused look.

"Noooooothiiiiing," Tendō drawled, giving the dark tipped male a look, which he returned full force. "Anyway, as I was saying-"

"What about your roommate?" I asked him, not wanting to inconvenience anyone.

"Oh, haha, my roommate has been wanting to get out for a while now but no one wants to switch with him because I'm just too weird~" The redhead snickered, and I joined him as Semi rolled his eyes.

"Pity whoever that is."

"Oh shut up!"

"Then I guess I'd have to run it by Goshiki-" I said.

"Huh?" Said male looked over at the sound of his name. He had managed to get Shirabu to play chess with him.

"Oh, um can we talk for a sec?" I asked, knowing the sensitive bowlcut baby might not take it well. He frowned, but nodded.

"Sure, I'll be right back Shirabu."

"I'll make sure he doesn't cheeeaaat!"

"Oh please, if I could bribe you and you'd say nothing happened."

"Way to call me out like that Shirabu!"

The lingering jabs in the air trailed behind us as we walked over to the door and went down the stairs. "So, um, what's up?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but Tendō wants me to change dorms.." I told him, not making eye contact as I figited my fingers.

"O-oh." Goshiki's voice broke along with my heart, I really didn't want to hurt him.

"I haven't said yes yet! I wanted to check with you first, if you're uncomfortable with that it's totally fine!"

"No! No I'm not uncomfortable with that, it's just uhhh..." Goshiki bit his lip as he ran a hand through his hair, "I've just--you've grown on me, ya know? A-and I don't want you to go, b-but if you really want to I-I won't stop you."

"Aww geez why are you so cute?" I grumbled under my breath, but he caught it and blushed bright red.

"W-wh-wai-what?" He blinked repeatedly.

"You heard that? Ah crap sorry.." I chuckled sheepishly, grimacing slightly.

"N-no! It's fine, it was just, uh, unexpected?" He tried, licking his lips. "So, um..."

"Ummmm..." We stood in silence for a while before the door above opened.

"Come on love birds, get your asses back up here!" Yamagata yelled down, causing us to laugh before smiling at each other and heading back up the stairs.

"Soooooooo? What did he sayyyyy?" Tendō immediately came over to me, his hands on his hips as he gave me an expectant look.

"Goshiki said he wouldn't stop me, technically." I told him, "dude I really feel bad about this, he looked so broken-"

"That's because he has a crush on you, dipshit." He flicked my forehead, making me wince but also pause.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck?

Goshiki, my roommate, my friend, had a crush on me? "Hold on, give me a minute.."

"You seriously didn't know?" Tendō howled, "how freaking dense are you Kazzy?!"

"Of course I didn't know! I've never really picked up on that sort of thing.." My mind drifted back to Oikawa and how Iwaizumi had told me he had been practically head over heels for me since the beginning of my first year of middle school.

"Dude, come're." The redhead gestured for me to come closer, so I did hesitantly. "Literally everyone here has a crush on you except maybe Reon, Soekawa, and Shibata."

"Huh? Seriously?"

"Seriously boo." He grinned, "and now that I've given you valuable information, you gotta tell me if and who you have a crush on."

"What?" My face scrunched, "why? I didn't make you tell me!"

"Well I'm making you tell me cause IIIIIIIIIIIII wanna know!"

"Aw geez." I facepalmed with a sigh. "Why is it so important anyway? someone you like and would consider dating."

"Yeah, exactly." Tendō said, giving me an exasperated look. "So tell me already."

"Fine," I held up my fingers as I listed off. "Wakatoshi, Goshiki, Iwaizumi, you-"

"I'm on the list?!" Tendō seemed surprised, to which I grinned.

"Of course, I enjoy your company and we get along well so if you asked me out I'd have no reason to say no." I explained, and for the first time I saw Tendō blush bright red.

"Oh wow, never expected that..." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "So of I asked you out right now you'd say yes?"

"Yeah." I nodded, and just as he was about to open his mouth again, Goshiki growled.

"Dammit!"

"Check mate." Shirabu stated, placing his queen in front of the king.

"Daaaaamn Shirabu, never knew you had mad chess skills." Yamagata laughed as he slapped his back, which earned the libero an annoyed look.

"Come on guys, it's late and we should all get some rest." Ushiwaka said, so with sighs and groans of protests, we eventually cleared out of the roof.

"So, how about we apply for the form change Sunday afternoon when you get back?" Tendō suggested as we walked. I nodded in agreement before we said goodbye and I headed off with Goshiki.

"So you're switching rooms then?"

"Yeah, sorry Goshiki."

"I told you it's fine!"

"Yeah sure, your face told me the absolute opposite."

"N-no it didn't! I'm totally fine with you changing dorms! It's none of my business.."

"Whatever you say mister future ace."

~•~

When we got back to our dorm, my phone had been blowing up. I hadn't taken it with me since I didn't want to be disturbed while hanging with the boys, but now I kind of regretted it.

•••

The Bros~

Bokuto
WHY ISN'T SHE RESPONDING?!
DOES SHE NOT LIKE MEMES?!

Kuroo
No way, if she doesn't like memes I will not be able to continue this friendship

Bokuto
Frrrrrrrrrrrr tho!
Dude look at this one tho

Kuroo
Brooooooo
That's naaaaasty!

Bokuto
Ikrr! But it's soooo relatable!

Kazane
Good Lord you two! I left my phone for less than two hours and you've already gone over 500 texts?!

Bokuto
OMG SHE RESPONDED HI KAZANE

Kuroo
500? Man, we're losing our edge.
Sorry, we'll make it at least 1000 next time

Kazane
Please don't
Hi Bokuto

Kuroo
😂😂

Bokuto
WAIT SO DO YOU LIKE MEMES OR NOT
THIS IS CRUCIAL

Kazane
Memes are the greatest 👌🏻

Bokuto
BROOOOOOOOOOOO
SHE BE A REAL ONE

Kuroo
Yeah
Here's another one

Kazane
Oh my fucking god
Get out of my house
Right now 😂😂😂😂

•••

After chatting into the night with the two crackhead boys, I fell asleep somewhere around 2am.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
11.5K 588 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...