Red Desire | Kylo Ren x Reader

By lifeofsith

You've been working on Starkiller base for over two years as a medic. You're hopelessly in love with one of y... More

Warnings & Cast
Free Show
Coward
The Encounter
A Mess
You're Excited
Visitor in the Night
Your Body Says Otherwise
Stop Being So Naïve
No, Keep Them On
Can You Handle That?
Always So Needy for Me
The Commander Insisted
A Superior's Decision
Please Punish Me
Some Pretty Girl
You Heard Him Girl
I've Seen All of You
You're Not Scared?
Only Good Girls
A Death Wish
What a Brat
At What Cost?
Hands Off of Me
Tell Me About Her
Obviously, He Cares
Don't Make Promises
I Think You're Jealous
Let Me Take Care of You
We Aren't Done with This
Not Worth Your Time
Only Going to Make it Worse
I'm Not Your Baby
You're Still Wearing It?
Should Have Saved Myself
Want to Play?
It Felt Like Home
Already Been Hurt
Gone Missing

Red

5.4K 147 623
By lifeofsith

You shook your head and slowly started to peel off the fabric from his left side. After what seemed like ages, his torso was only covered in the thin inner garment of his ensemble. Trying to hide your blush and nervousness, you bent lower to look at the shoulder socket joint. It looked to be partly out, not fully, as in it was probably forced back into the socket unnaturally.

"Did you already try to pop it back in?" you worriedly asked.

If not properly popped back into place, the joint could continue to dislocate again and again and eventually end up really hurting the body. You knew he probably did, so you weren't sure why you asked.

"Tried to, yes. Obviously, I wouldn't be here if it had worked."

You pursed your lips and nodded. You were failing miserably to not stare at his broad shoulders and tight torso as you looked at his left shoulder. His arms were big enough to crush you without trying. You thought about what he could probably do with arms like those.

Woah cool it there. Calm down.

The red returned to your face again and you got down from the stool. Attempting to clear your mind from your wandering thoughts, you stood in front of him.

He was built like a god. Every inch of his pale skin, that you could see, was gorgeous and utterly perfect. How were you supposed to focus right now? Shaking your head again, you looked up at him.

"Right, okay, so you need to lay down and I'll come on your side and rotate it back into the socket slowly, okay?"

He sat motionless and stared at you. Without thinking you gently pushed on his chest with both of your hands. You felt awkward since you couldn't see his face. It was like talking to a wall and telling it to move.

He sighed and laid back, wincing once he was fully horizontal. You walked over to the counter full of the broken glass containers looking for a syringe to give him some pain medicine. Finding one, you went over to the drawers on the other side to grab the liquid medicine.

"I don't have all fucking night here Red."

What did he just call you? Red?

"What?" you said staring back at him.

Still laying down he growled back, "Hurry up."

Nodding, you hurried back over to him. Why was he calling you Red? That wasn't your name. You weren't wearing red.

"Your face is bright red. Let's get this over with," he said in a bored annoyed tone.

Well great, now the freaking Commander had a nickname for you. And it wasn't even something cute; it was about your damn face and its inability to not blush all the time.

"Right okay," you said faking confidence again. "Do you want any pain meds beforehand? It can be pretty painful once the ligament of your Humerus pops back into place."

He scoffed at you, "Don't mock me girl. I don't need any of that."

Nodding you set the supplies down on the table behind you. Tying your hair up so it was out of your face, you bit your lip. You couldn't remember the last time you tied your hair up for a man who was lying down.

"Okay, I need to grab your arm. Is that okay?"

He nodded and you reached for his bicep while placing a hand on his shoulder. His bicep flexed when you touched it and your cheeks were on fire. Shit his arms were big.

Down girl- calm the fuck down.

Trying to concentrate on the task at hand and not his insane muscles, you began pulling the left arm outwards towards your body. Slowly, you began rotating the arm upwards with your left hand while keeping your right hand on his shoulder joint. Feeling for when the joint was in position, you continued angling his arm upwards.

When it was close and nearly there, you pushed down to ensure it popped back in. The Commander growled in pain and instinctively grabbed your waist with his left hand. You sucked in a quick breath as you pushed his arm down further and with another twist it popped back in. He yelped and pulled you towards him as his arm was finally back in place.

You stood there, unsure what to do next, as his large hand was on the small of your back. Breathing you looked at him right through his mask. You knew he was staring right back at you. Your heart was beating fast as you felt your heart beating in other areas of your body too.

You reached to release his hand and move his arm to rest on his chest. You stared again at his expanding chest as he breathed heavily. Turning around, your face the shade of a tomato, you started to grab his outer layers.

He snatched them out of your hand as he slowly sat up. You stood there, not quite sure what to do next.

"You can leave."

"Oh okay. Yeah. Well, if it happens again, definitely don't try to fix it yours-"

"Fine," he said in an annoyed tone.

You clasped your hands together and walked over to the disaster near the counter. Sighing, you bent over and started grabbing the bigger items. Well, great. This was going to take forever.

After a few minutes, you heard him get up from the table walk over to you. You turned around, still crouched on the floor, and looked up at him. He raised his large gloved right hand and held his hand out. In one swift movement, all of the debris on the floor floated up and landed on the countertop.

You fell on your ass to the floor in amazement still staring at him. He stared down at you.

"Hey girl, I brought you a granola bar and some- oh shit,"

The Commander whipped his head around to see a surprised Max standing in the doorway. He turned back to look at you.

"Messing around with your boyfriend on the job? I'll need to speak with your supervisor."

And with that he stormed out of the room. Max jumped out of his way as he flew past the doorway and out to the lobby. You heard the double doors to the bay open and slam shut as he left.

Max rushed over to you and crouched down on the floor next to your face.

"Holy fuck. What happened?"

"Uh, well, he was mad and broke things. I fixed his shoulder. And he cleaned up using the force," you said breathlessly trying to recall everything that had happened.

"Well dear god he's huge! He could crush you in an instant!"

Blushing you nodded as you grabbed the granola bar from him. You slowly got up and looked at Max again.

"Girl, I bet he is packing."

"Oh my god! You can't say shit like that!" you gasped.

"I'm just saying. He is built like a tree, and I would very much like to climb-"

You shushed him as you shoved his shoulder back playfully while laughing.

Honestly, yeah, same.

The rest of your shift wasn't nearly as exciting. After calling down the sanitation and cleaning crew, you helped them clean up the disaster that was Kylo Ren's mess. You then checked all your patients in the back and refreshed some bandages.

The medbay had lots of medic droids around to do other tasks. They were helpful and eliminated the need for other medics. They assisted in surgeries, helped with cleaning and sanitizing, and did more frequent rounds. Because of this, there wasn't a huge need for an excess number of medics around, especially during the overnight shift. Most medics were out in the combat fields.

Finishing up your shift, you grabbed your datapad and headed towards the doors. You greeted the medics for the next shift as you walked out into the hallway towards your room.

Shuddering, you made it to the outside of the door and the hatch flew open. You walked in and threw your datapad on your cushioned chair near the dresser.

Throwing your entire body weight onto your bed, you sunk into the mattress as you shoved your face into your pillow. Letting out a long sigh you slinked back out of bed and stripped your scrubs and thermal off. With only your underwear on, you climbed back into bed and hid under the covers.

How the hell had you come in contact with the fucking Commander of the First Order? You had never had such a bizarre day. Thinking about how he looked with just his inner layer on, you blushed again as you fantasized about what it would feel like to touch his chest.

And he had given you a nickname.

You don't know why you felt special, but you did. You smiled as you shut your eyes to take a nap. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.5K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
296K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
42.8K 1.1K 23
"You're going to marry Ben Solo." My grandfather, Ben Kenobi, pointed to a good-looking man behind me, and I found my eyes being glued on to him. I k...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...