SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public๐Ÿ”ž
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

Nineteen: I LOVE YOU

10K 205 151
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up and saw I'm in a bedroom, it was Changkyun's bed. Why am I her--- shit we had sex right? I was wearing one of his shirt. I look to my side and saw Changkyun sleeping. I sit up resting my back against the head board. I grabbed my phone that was on the night stand. Wtf?!?! It was already 1:26 in the morning and I have so many missed calls and text from Seulgi and Taeyong

From: Seulgi
Yah! You've been hanging out with that Changkyun too often and now you're spending the night there.

That was the last text I got. Seems like I'm going to hear a lot of scolding once I got home. The worst part is when they aren't convince with my reason they'll tell my mom. Hope that won't happen. Then I notice Changkyun was awake. 

"You fell asleep on the couch and I don't want you to sleep uncomfortable so I brought you here" he said rubbing his one eye with his hand. "And yeah don't worry I cleaned you" he added.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked

"Cause I don't want to disturb your sleep, plus you look so tired" he explained.

"It's already 1:30 in the morning and I'm still here. I'm fucked up" I lay on this bed covering my face with my both hands.

"Atleast you're still with me" Changkyun chuckled.

"Fuck you" 

"You didn't get enough huh?" He smirked.

"Fuck yourself, I'm tired" I turned back at him. Then I felt his arm wrapped around my waist and I can feel his breath against my ear.

"Are you mad baby?" He whispered, his hand caressing my side then to my bare thighs since I'm just wearing his shirt nothing more.

"Changkyun, no" I trying to remove his hand. Then he grip my butt. "Then why are you being like that" he whispered once again.

"Nothing"

"Are you hungry? I'll get some food for you" he said but I didn't response. "I'm going to make something" he said planting a kiss against my head and ruffling my hair before going. I can't before he has this side of him.

I stood up from his bed and went downstairs checking whats he's up to. He looks so nice at the kitchen. With his broad shoulder he look so manly. I went to the fridge to grab some water and sit on the kitchen isle.

"Oh, hi baby" he smiled at me, walking towards my direction with a bowl of strawberries on his hand. He put down the bowl in front of me and sat across my seat.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked taking a strawberry from the bowl.

"Maybe on the living room, it's still scattered on the floor and couch" he said without looking at me he's too focus eating his strawberry.

"Damn, you'll get caught. I mean just imagine your friends walking over here" I explained and he laughed.

"They almost got here" he chuckled. "They called me earlier that they'll come but I told them that I'm having some time with you"

"Why didn't you let them?"

"Cause the last time we're together you almost got a boyfriend, Hyungwon. Then you have Minhyuk checking on you" he explained getting up from his seat and going to the fridge. He walk back the his seat with a beer on his hand. "And I don't want that to happen again" he added. He's making my heart flutter.

I was quiet all the time eating the strawberries. I mind was blank and this is getting more awkward.

"Do you want to go home? I'll drive" He suddenly spoke.

"Is it okay for you?" I asked and he nodded.

"We'll go later, finish that first" he ruffled my hair and made his way back upstairs.

After I finished eating, I went to the living room to look for my clothes that was scattered around the floor. I wore my undergarments and my pants leaving Changkyun's shirt as my top. Then Changkyun went back with the keys on his hand.

"Come on?" He asked and I nodded following him outside to the garage. We both got in his car, still no one have the guts to talk first. I gasped when I felt his hand landed on my thigh.

"Sorry I didn't mean t-" he said his eyes were focused on the road. He was about to remove his hand when I grabbed it, letting it rest against my thigh.

"It just startled me" I said trying to pull an awkward laughed.

"Are you alright?" He asked me out of nowhere. "I mean you've been zoning out since you wake up"

"Y-yeah, its just got me thinking"

"About what babe?" He asked.

"About what happened to us. We've been so close, I'm just worried you know. I don't want us to be strangers with memories. It's just.... You won't leave me after getting what you want, right?" I said looking down. Then his hand left my thigh to hold my hand.

"Of course I won't. You're too precious for me to leave you" he said. Then the car stopped. I didn't notice that we're already here. "Are you going to climb up to your room?" 

"No, I have the key to the backdoor" I smile at him wiggling the keys to his face. "I should get going now"

"Babe, don't think to much. I'm always be here with you" he cupped my cheek and pull me into a kiss. His lips are addicting. Then he pulled away.

"Don't you wanna come inside?"  I was about to get out from his car.

"Baby, we both know what will happen if I come inside" he smirked at me. Soon later he look away his cheeks are blushing. "Nah, you should get in baby, I don't want us to get caught again" 

"I should get going now, goodnight" I planted a kiss against his cheek before going out of his car. Looking at him one more time, he gave me a soft smile waving at me before I completely went inside. Once I made it to my bedroom, I went to the balcony to check if he's already gone but he's still there.

I grab my phone and call him. After one ring he quickly answered.

[On phone]

CHANGKYUN: already missed me?

MINKYUNG: I'm just going to ask you if what time are you planning to get home

CHANGKYUN: I don't even have a plan on going home

MINKYUNG: Then you should have come in here.

CHANGKYUN: You sure want to be with me huh?

MINKYUNG: I didn't say anything like that

CHANGKYUN: Nah, I'll get going now. I just waited for you to get in your room

MINKYUNG: You should get going now, look what time is it.

CHANGKYUN: I should really get going now. I love you

With what he just said my lips automatically formed a smile, I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I look over him and saw him smiling at me.

MINKYUNG: okay, be careful on your way home

CHANGKYUN: That's it?

MINKYUNG: I love you too

With that I quickly end the call. I look at him from distant and I can see him smiling inside his car. He gave me another smile and a wave mouthing 'I love you' before he drive on his way home. I smiled to myself as I lay on my bed. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Changkyun.

From: Minkyung
Thank you, don't drive too fast. Goodnight.

-----------------

The next morning I was woken up with a knock on my door, it was Seulgi. I told her to come in and the door swung open.

"Yah! What time did you arrived? Huh?! We're worried about you" 

"Didn't I told you, stop worrying when I'm with Changkyun" I groaned still laying on my bed.

"So does it mean you're with Changkyun all the time. What did you guys do? You've been together for more than 17 hours if I'm not mistaken. You stay there with a guy" she said.

"And what's wrong with that?" I response still laying on my bed.

"He's a guy and we all know what a guy can do especially when he's alone with a girl"

"alright, alright all boys are the same. So can you please let me sleep?" I rolled my eyes on  her covering my face with a pillow.

"Yah! Don't tell me he did something to you?" She quickly went beside me.

"okay, I won't tell you. Please leave my room and let me sleep"

"So he really d----"

"Get  out and lock the door" I told her without even looking at her. Then I felt her left. "And don't let Taeyong disturb me" Then I heard the door shut.

----------------

Today's morning class have finished. I asked Changkyun to eat lunch with me but he refused telling me that he have to meet Hyungwon so I just let him. So I end up having lunch with Minhyuk once again. We're done getting our lunch then he grab a banana milk.

"You'll buy this for me" He smiled at me.

"Why? I've bought you lunch before" 

"Let's just say, you'll buy this for me to shut my mouth"  He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows 

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say I saw you guys" he smirked at me. Wait which one did he saw???? I quickly paid for his drink and pulled him all the way to the table.

"What did you saw?"

"I'll shut my mouth since you bought me a drink" he said and start eating his lunch.

"Tell me or shove that banana milk in your mouth to make you shut up forever"

"You resemble Kihyun a lot"  he laughed "You both have that attitude but you're a lot sweeter" 

"what? Kihyun?"

"and for physical appearance you really look like the girl version of him"  He said starring onto my face. "No wonder Changkyun admires you a lot, I remembered when he's drunk he said that if Kihyun is a girl he'll look cute and yeah that night he keep on following Kihyun asking for his name and number"

"Do I really look like Kihyun?"

"Hey" a guy approached us. He has eyes like Jooheon. He sat beside Minhyuk drinking the banana milk. Then his gaze went to mine.

"Wahhh Kihyun really like Jeonghan's hair huh" he smiles at me.

"No, that's not Kihyun" Minhyuk laughed at the guy.  "I told you, you look like Kihyun" he told me.

"Ah yeah, This is Minkyung" Minhyuk introduced me to the guy beside him.

"I'm Hoshi, are you related with Kihyun? You really look like him" the guy named Hoshi said I shook my head no and with that he's surprised.

"I knee it you like Kihyun that much and you look for a girl that really looks like him" Hoshi teased Minhyuk.

"No, its not like that. I don't even find Kihyun handsome.....No no, I mean as a guy I don't find him handsome but he looks really attractive as a girl. Why am I even explaining, she's not my girl" Minhyuk punched him slightly against his chest.

"Then why are you with her?" Hoshi asked as he keeps on eating Minhyuk's lunch.

"Then why are you even here?" Minhyuk asked him then he just laughed not even answering Minhyuk's question. I just continue eating my lunch. Then my phone suddenly rang. It was Changkyun calling.

He asked me where I am and I told him that I'm here at the school canteen with Minhyuk and he told me that he'll come.

"Who's that?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Changkyun"

"So she's Changkyun's girl huh?" Hoshi said while staring at me like he's examining my whole body. "Have Changkyun touched you?"

"Yah!" Minhyuk elbowed him.

"Why? I mean he's Changkyun after all. Don't tell you he didn't touched you yet"

"Who didn't touched Minkyung yet?" Changkyun suddenly appeared sitting beside me.

"You" Hoshi said while Minhyuk stayed silence.

"I did" Changkyun spoke up making me choke on my drink while the others aren't surprised at all. I mean yeah Minhyuk knew it he saw us last time bit that Hoshi guy he looks like he knew Changkyun for a long time.
"Oh baby you're embarrassed?" Changkyun said staring at me.

"You shouldn't be talking about that with your friends" I told him. "Excuse me, I have to go" I said fixing my things before standing up.

"Need to go after her before she gets mad" Changkyun whispered then follow me afterwards.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Hi this is going to be my last update for now cause Monsta X just made a comeback and I'm busy streaming and voting for them. I'll be back after MX promotion ends.
Btw I forgot to mention that girl version of Kihyun is the one playing Minkyung. Changki shippers!
↪TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.3K 26
Jooheon a fuckboy and Changkyun the new rebellious kid at school. What if they met? Do you think all Hell would break lose? It would but maybe it was...
129K 4K 17
โ› wouldn't it hurt if we share this sin right? โœ โ‘Š ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ 2019 #1 Tsukkiyama <01/23/2020
5.8K 57 8
This is a fluff. (Some smut for my hard stans) Some makeout sessions I absolutely LOVE suggestions and requests. If I find kink shaming, I will cut y...
60.4K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."