Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Your Past

541 28 1
By ChojisWife

"Baby my family wants you to come to our family dinner/party today." "Is that why your calling me at 8:37am? On a Sunday?" I deadpanned. I yawn and get out of bed. "Yes. I'll be there at 12, love you baby." "I love you too." I hung up and started looking for an outfit. Maybe I should call Tia she can help me. I grab my phone and call Tia. "Hey Tia I need help wi-" She moaned loudly into the phone. "Never mind bye." I wish I never heard that.

I picked out my outfit and set it on the bed. I got my bra and panties and went to the bathroom I did my morning routine and got in the shower.

Princess.Mimi Princess ✨
View all 4.7k comments
User3764 Pretty ❤️
DaveEast I love this girl right here 😘
Mrs.TianaCarter Okay bestie!! I see you 🥵

"I'm outside princess." "Okay I'm coming." I hung up and walked downstairs and out the door and locked it. Dave opened my door for me and I got in. He got in and we drove to his cousins house.

The backyard was filled with people. Everyone was dancing and eating. Dave lead me to a table and he introduced me. "Princess this is my grandparents and my cousins. Y'all this is Misha." They all came over to hug me. It was nice being around everyone. Since I was an orphan I never knew me real family. My adoptive parents don't have any family besides friends they knew when they were younger.

As I come out of my thoughts, David is looking at me concerned but I just smiled and grab his hand. "Can we get food I'm starving." I look over at the tables full of food.

"Yeah of course ba-" "It doesn't look like she needs to eat anything else." We both turn around and there's a girl standing there.

"Marissa what the hell are you doing here?!" I look at her then I look at David. Is this his ex girlfriend? He never told me he had an ex girlfriend. I should have known I mean look at him.

"Your cousin Ashley invited me." She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes. Gina came over to us. "Dave why the hell are- Marissa why the hell are you here?!" Marissa looked at me. "I was invited by Ashley." I was getting uncomfortable for I grabbed Dave's hand.

She look at my hand intertwined in his. "So this is your... girlfriend?" Have started to look irritated. Gina spoke before Dave could, "Misha is his mate." Marissa looked at me and laughed. I looked down and started to get pissed off. She's laughing at me and disrespecting me when she doesn't even know me!

"Look don't star-" I cut Dave off. "If you have a problem with me then say it." I let go of David's hand and stepped in front of him.

"How can he be mates with you. A fat ass short girl." She laughed again. Now everyone was looking at us. "It's unbelievable he chose to stay with you instead of rejecting you. Why would he want that?", she said with so much hate and disgust. "When he can have all of this." She looked at Dave and winked at him.

I walked up to her and she slapped me.

'Did she really just slap me? Me? I'm about to beat this bitch up!

Dave grabs me. "Princess don't!" "And why the hell not she put her hands on me first David. She fucking slapped me. Either move out my damn way or I'll hit you too." "You not about to hit me Misha. Just let it go its not that serious."

I stepped away from him and looked at him like he was crazy. "Not that serious? She fucking slapped me David!" Gina went over to David. "Let her Dave, Marissa disrespected her and-" "No it doesn't matter it's just a slap." I looked at Marissa and seen her with a smug look on her face. It pissed me tf off. I walked up to David and slapped him as hard as I could. "Your defending that bitch over your own mate! Are you shitting me?!" He looked at me and tried to grab my arms. "Mish-" I slapped him again. "Fuck you!" I walked away and walked into the house. I grabbed my bag off the table and I walked out the front door.

After walking for about 15 minutes I found a park and decided to sit down. I needed to calm down. David has been blowing up my phone since I left. I ignored all his calls. I put my phone on silent and sat on a bench.

I see a guy jogging and he looks kinda familiar. I check my phone and see 24 missed calls from David. I start to crying. Why the hell would he defend her when I'm his mate. Me not her..

"Are you okay miss?" I look up and it's the guy I saw jogging.

I moved my hair from my face. "Yeah I'm ok-" "Misha?!" I got a bit scared. "Yeah..", I said hesitantly. "It's me, Vincenzo Amari. We went to middle school together." I thought about my middle school days. "Zozo!" I stood up and hugged him. "I always hated the name Mish." We both start laughing. "And I always hated that name."

"So why are you crying alone in a park Mish?" I sighed and I told him what happened.

"Wow I'm sorry.. If it makes you feel better your face isn't red anymore." I looked at him for a second then started laughing. "Yeah I feel so much better Zozo." I roll my eyes.

I look around the park and see it's empty. I check my phone and see it's 4:36pm and I have 58 missed calls from David. "I should go I haven't eaten all day and it's gonna get dark soon." I stand up and hug Vincenzo. "I can take you to get a bite to eat then drop you off at home. You still live in the same place right?" If I walk it will take me almost 45 minutes to get home and it'll be dark. Hmm free food and a ride home? Sounds like a win-win. "Only if your paying!" He laughs and starts to walk away. "I always use to pay for your food Tesoro. Remember." Tesoro doesn't that mean darling? He use to always call me that in school. I walk to catch up to him.

We pull up to Taco Bell and he parks. He opens my door for me and I thank him. I tell him what I want and he tells me to go find a table. I find a table and sit down and he comes over with the recipient.

"Give me your phone Tesoro." I hand him my phone and he puts his number in and follows himself on Instagram. They call our number and he goes to get our food. When he comes back, I realize how hungry I was. I take a picture of the food and and post it on Instagram.

13,925 likes
Princess.Mimi Finally gonna eat!! 😍
View all 5.2k comments
Cenzo Wow can't even get a tag when I paid for it 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Princess.Mimi @Cenzo 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
User7255 @DaveEast 🤭🤭
User63738 Are you and Dave over?

156,463 likes
Cenzo @Princess.Mimi Y'all follow my Tesoro ✨
View all 67.3k comments
User6383 @DaveEast 🙃🤭
User4371 Y'all would be cute together @Cenzo @Princess.Mimi
Princess.Mimi 😊✨

We start to eating and catching up. I get a some notifications on my phone.

Instagram
@Renzo started following you
@Renzo: Still as beautiful as ever

"Zozo who's this?" I show him my phone. He laughs and shakes his head. "That's my brother Lorenzo. Remember he use to follow you around and bring you chocolates every day?" I paused and started laughing. "Oh my god Renzo!! I remember he use to beat up the boys who use to try to talk or be around me."

125,350 likes
Renzo My Queen has finally returned @Princess.Mimi 😍❤️
View all 37.3k comments
Cenzo Here we go again 🤦🏽‍♀️
Princess.Mimi Hiii Ren 😁😁
User5204 She getting the 2 for 1 special 😂

I laugh and close Instagram. "Are you finished Mish?" I nod my head and we get up and head to the car so he can take me home.

He pulls into my driveway and goes around to open my door. "Thanks Zozo." He closes my door and walks me to my front door. "I'm glad I stopped to talk to you, it's been so long since we hung out." "Yeah it has been. Honestly thank you for today." I hug him and I unlock my front door. "Bye Zozo!" "Bye Tesoro!" He turns and walks away as I close and lock the door.

I turn around and my parents are looking at me with confused expressions. "One of you guys make some popcorn while I change into my pajamas. I'll come back downstairs to fill y'all in once I'm done." I walk to my room and close my door.

-time skip-

I wake up and turn off my alarm. I hop in the shower and do my morning routine. After I'm done I walk to my closet and pick out something simple.

11,519 likes
Princess.Mimi Kinda lazy day ✌🏽
View all 4.7k comments
Cenzo Purples looks good on you Tesoro ✨
Mrs.TianaCarter 🥵🥵
Renzo il mio amore 😍❤️
User2638 Where the hell did she find these sexy Italian men!! 😭😍🥵

I go downstairs and I grab a bagel my mom made me. "Have a good day at school baby!" My mom kissed my cheek. "Be safe love bug." I hugged my dad and left for school.

Once I find an empty parking stop I see David across the parking lot looking at me. He's standing with Tia and Donovan and they are all looking at me. I walk towards the school doors when 2 people block me way. I look up and it's Ren and Zozo. They both wrap their arms around me squishing me as we all laugh.

They stop laughing and get tense. I pull away and look up. I turn around to see what they are looking at and it's David, along with Tia and Donovan.

"Amore who is this?" Ren asks. David looks at him pissed as hell. "Ren, Zozo this is David my mate, and my friends Donovan and-" Ren cut me off. "Tiana." Donovan look at him curious and slightly angry. "Do I know you?" Tia says with an attitude. "Do you remember this?" Ren lifts up his shirt and shows the scar on his stomach. "You stabbed me with scissors in 8th grade bc you thought I was stealing Mish away from you." Me and Tia look at each other and start laughing our asses off. She was crazy as hell in middle school. She moves away from Donovan and hugs Ren and Zozo. "I haven't seen you guys in years."

I look at David and he still looks pissed. "We need to talk Misha." I look down and think. Do I really wanna talk to him? He didn't even defend me.. "I don't wanna talk David.." He grabs my arm and I pull away but he doesn't let go.

Ren grabs his hand and gets it off my wrist and stands in front of me. "If she doesn't wanna talk then she doesn't wanna talk." I grab his arm. "Ren it's okay let's just go to.." David sees my hand on his arm and grabs my arm again. This time Ren pushes David away. 'Damn this is about to go left.'

David gets pissed and punches Ren in his face. Zozo grabbed me and pulled be back from them and Donovan does the same to Tia. David and Ren start fighting and both their wolfs start to surface. Donovan tried to pull David while Zozo tries to pull Ren away. Once they are apart they still are talking shit to each other. "If you ever touch my mate again I will fucking kill you!" David is livid. Ren looks calm and just laughs. "If she was your mate why didn't you defend her against you ex girlfriend?" David froze and looked at me. Sadness visible in his eyes. He walks away and Donovan looks at me then looks at Tia. "Tia, y'all go to class I'll see y'all later. Ima go with Dave." He kisses Tia and hugs me and walks to David's car. He gets in and the leave out the lot.

"We're gonna go home we need to let our wolves out. I'll see y'all later." Ren says. They hug me and Tia. "I'll call you later Mish." Zozo said. "Okay bye Zozo, bye Ren." As they walk to their car Tia looks at me waiting for me to tell her what the hell is going on. Since we still got 30 minutes before the bell rings, I walk us to my car and we get it. "Bitch here's the tea...!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is long but a lot happened as y'all can see lol.
~Tamiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
446K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
6.7K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
30.4K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...