Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Promises

619 34 0
By ChojisWife

The past few weeks with David has been great. He's been sleeping at my house everyday and it's great, my parents love him and so do I. He's been asking me when I want to meet his parents and I just tell him whenever they have time and now I'm meeting them today.

"So what are you gonna wear Mi?" I look at Tia. "I'm not sure yet I want to wear something nice but also comfortable. "Here you go shower and do you little routine and I'll pick you out an outfit." "I do-" "I promise it will be comfortable, I know your super nervous. Now go shower!" I grab my bra and panties and go to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and start to think about how this will turn out. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm fat? What if they don't like me and David together?

I finished washing up and I got out the shower I brush my teeth and put on my bra and panties. I walk out to see the outfit Tia chose for me. It looked so pretty. I didn't even know I had this in my closet. "Tia this is so damn cute. Are you sure that was in my closet?" We both laugh. "Yeah it was all the way in the back. Now put it on so I can take a picture. Dave is gonna love this!"

I put it on and Tia curled my hair for me. Okay now let's go outside to take these pictures." We went downstairs and went to the backyard. Okay now look cute!"

"My bitch looks cute af!!" She shows me the picture and I post it on Instagram.

17,413 likes
Princess.Mimi Didn't even know I had this in my closet but it look good what y'all think? @Mrs.TianaCarter
View all 6.2k comments
Mrs.TianaCarter Yes I did that!!😜
Mr.DonCarter Okay sis, looking good!
DaveEast Oooh damn princess 🥵🤰🏽
User26389 it look a lil tight sis should have got a bigger size 🤷🏽‍♀️
User1100 Where is that from it so cute?!
User7281 It's okay ig 😒

"David's calling me." "Well pick up dummy!" I roll my eyes.

"Hey Angel face!" "You the only person I will let call me that." We both laugh, "So what's up baby?" "I'm about to be on my way to you I'm getting in the car now." "Okay I'm ready already." "Yeah I can see that you look beautiful princess." I blush and look down. "You look so cute when you blush princess." Then he hangs up. Did this man hang up in my face? Tia just starts laughing and walking in the house and leaves out the door. Ugh whatever.

10 minutes later David pulls into the driveway. "Mom, dad I'm leaving." "Okay be careful we love you!"

I lock the door and walk to the car. David looks at me and pulls me in for a hug.

He was wearing a Gucci collared shirt and some blue jeans with some black and white Nike's. He looked so damn sexy. I kissed him and he rubbed my ass. I started to blush and pull away and he opened my door for me. Once I was in he closed the door and got in the car.

I was really nervous and I'm sure he could tell. I was sweating a bit and playing with my fingers. "Baby calm down they just my parents. I told them a lot about you and they seen you on my Instagram. They like you baby just calm down okay?" He grabbed my left hand and kissed my knuckles and I relaxed a bit. A few minutes later we pull into his parents driveway. "Wow their house is huge." "Yeah I know they don't even need all this space." He laughs then comes around to open my door.

As we walk up to the door he held my hand to help me calm down. He knocked on the door and a few seconds later a woman came to the door.

She had in a while dress with reddish brown polka dots and some brown heels. "Hey Ma." He let go of my hand and hugged her. She looked at me and smiled . "You must be Misha. All Dave does is talk about you!" She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. "You can call me Gina or mom which ever you'd like." We walk in and she closes the door. She leads us to the living room and a man walks up to us.

I see where David gets his looks his parent are good looking as hell. He was wearing a white button up shirt with some slacks. "Hey Pops this is Misha." I smile and wave at him. "I'm David Sr. Nice to meet you." He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

As we pulled apart a girl game downstairs and she look so pretty. She had on a white long sleeve dress with polka dots.

"Hi, I'm Kiana, David's sister." She pulled me in to a hug and I hugged her back. This family has some good as genes what the hell.

Gina call for us in the dining room.

It looked so nice and very expensive. We all sat down and on the table was a bunch of food. She serves us all our plates.

Everything looked really good. I looked over at Kiana's plate and she has sushi.

I tried sushi once I did not like it at all. Before we started to eat we all did our silent prayers then we started eating. "This is really good! Thank you for having me over for dinner." I like this food more than my moms. "It was no problem we have been excited to meet you since my little Davey boy told us about you." I smiled and looked at David he look unamused. "Ma, I told you I hate that name." He signed and looked at her. "Boy shut the hell up I birthed you. I can call you whatever the hell I want!" I looked down at my food trying to to laugh when suddenly David squeezes my thigh. I immediately stop laughing and start blushing. Everyone starts to laugh quietly knowing what he did. "Boy leave the poor girl alone let her eat." I looked her and smiled as she winked t me and started eating again.

After talking for a bit and finishing eating, she took all our plates and put them in the kitchen. She came back in with a tray of brownies.

"Ma you made brownies?!" He looked shocked and hungry at the same times it made me laugh. "David stop yelling in my damn house." "Sorry Ma it's just you never make these only one special occasions." She looks at me and winks again. "This is a special occasion." I'm a special occasion. That make me smile. "She gave us all brownies and a glass of milk.

After eating we all went to the living room to watch a movie. After the movie was over David kissed my hand. "Come on let's go." I stood up and walk behind David as he took me out to the back yard. Soon I noticed why he was taking my to the back yard, there were lights hanging, a sheer drape hanging with flowers and cages.

I looked at flowers and the drapes, they were so beautiful. When I turned around to David he was already looking at me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Princess these past few weeks have been great. I'm happy that I have a mate as beautiful and amazing as you are. I know I'm not always romantic but I wanted this to be as romantic and I can make it." He pulled something out of his pocket and he grabbed my left hand.

"This is a symbol of my love for you. You are my mate and eventually you'll be my wife and the mother of my kids. So I got you this so you know that I'm serious about you Ma." He placed the ring on my finger. The right was so beautiful and it looked really expensive.

"This is a promise ring. I got it pink because your favorite color is pink." I looked at the ring and back at David. I felt like crying. He wiped the tear from my eye and kissed my forehead. I pulled David to me and I kissed him. "I love you baby!" "I love you too Ma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
434 88 12
Bella knows that deep down she needs someone who will love her, cherish her, taking care of her even when she acts tough and independent. Someone who...
9K 355 65
Warning this book is for mature readers only, sexual scenes, torture, death, gore and assault are all presents throughout the 2 books. Soon to be 3 b...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...