In a distance or up close, I'...

By MigyTheWorld

Read to find out. More

Character Sheet
Log In
Character sheet 2
Ryudo vs Valkyria
Medal hunt
The Bladed Devil
Kaede and Taiyou
The Guild that broke the game
Can I ask you guys something?(Not a chapter)
Onwards!
Beach Day... sort off
Character Sheet 3
Q and A with Taiyou and Marika
A Bond of friendship
Before the storm
the annoyance return
Character sheet 4
Let the war begin
A Short Preview
The School Festival part 1: Filler

Filler (Actors A.U)

1.5K 32 7
By MigyTheWorld

Interview room
Scene: there are 3 chairs infront of the camera, 2 on the left and one on the right, posters of BOFURI were hung on the wall

Taiyou is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket and grey pants while Kaede is wearing a pink sundress and a denim vest.

Reporter: Hello everyone  and welcome to Animezing screen time, again I am your host Chisato Kagamiya AND today! Wooh! Sorry I am just so excited! We are here today with... the 2 main leads of BOFURI : In a distance or up close I'll still hit ya' please introduce yourselves!

Actor 1: Hello Everyone my name is Kaede Honjou, umm I play a character of the same name and I also play Maple... so... ummm HI!

Actor 2: Hi to everyone thats watching and listening, my name is Taiyou Matsuda, I also play a character of the same name along with Ryudo, glad to be here.

Chisato: Kaede, Taiyou thank you for being here with us today.

Kaede: I'm happy to be here, I really love your show by the way!

Taiyou: Eh I was bored so why not -OUCH!-

Kaede: Dont be rude!

Taiyou: I was just kidding Kae!

Chisato: Hahaha ok ok so lets get right down to it, what can you tell us about your character and what you love about playing them.

Kaede: Well I love how bubbly and cute Maple is as a character, I also like how clumsy and scatter brained she is.

Taiyou: Which is lucky since that ment that she didn't have to act.

Kaede: WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING!?

Taiyou: That your a clumsy airhead.

Kaede: HOW MEAN!

Chisato: Haha well what about you Taiyou?

Taiyou: Well I love Ryudo's costume, sure it takes me like 4 hours to get ready and I have to wake up at 3:00 in the morning but its still part of the job.

Kaede: Yeah its so unfair, he gets all the cool stuff and some of us doesn't even get any.

Chisato: Hahaha, ok on to the next question, who amongst the crew are you closest with except your fellow actor.

Taiyou: Ohh hmmm... probably Migz our co-writer, he is such a great guy, very fun to be around and he always brings his switch so I have someone on set always ready to play, and on that note Migz I want a rematch on Smash Bros. and this time you cant play as Greninja!

Kaede: Yeah its either Migz or Miss Ash, to everyone who doesn't know miss Ash is one of our make up artist, she is super talented at her job and she always lets us eat her cookies.

Taiyou: So basically if you want Kaede to like you give her sweets.

Kaede: YUP!

Chisato: Ok so lets get into the story of this world but first let us have a quick rundown of Maple and Ryudo.

Kaede: Well ok, Maple is a young girl who is doesn't have much knowledge about MMO or gaming in general, then one day her friend Risa -played by my good fried... Risa- encourages her to buy this hot new game called NWO, when she did she fell in lnve with the game, but she plays it rather strangely.

Taiyou: and Taiyou is a very Lucky character who always stumbles upon game changing skills and OP equipment.

Chisato: Ok so in this show you two play as a Great shielder and a Magic Brawler, what can you tell us about this?

Taiyou: Well Magic Brawler are a mix between ranged fighters and close combatants, Its very good at fighting from far away and up close, but most players dont use Magic Brawler since they can get killed easily.

Maple: And Great shielders are people who uses big shields to protect their allies, they are kinda like the tanks of the group, but mastering it is hard since they dont have much attack power, but good thing Maple broke that stereotype.

Taiyou: Sure is I have never seen another great shielder do the things she can, our writers did a great job creating the story and the setting of the world, and on that note Shout out to Critina my wardrobe person, she always puts up with me messing up putting on the armour.

Kaede: And to Miss Marge too!

Chisato: While we are on the topic of costume, what part of the costume do you like the best?

Kaede: The Black Mirror great shield!

Chisato: Well you answered fast, why do you like it?

Kaede: Because its so awsome, I actually asked the management and props department if I can have it after the shoot and they said it was ok!

Chisato: Wow thats amazing, and you Taiyou?

Taiyou: Easy The motorcycle.

Chisato: Oh yeah Ryudo has a motorcycle... what was it called again?

Taiyou: The Cyclone Cycle Alpha and you know the best part?

Chisato and Kaede: What?

Taiyou: The best part is that They allowed me to keep it after the shoot!

Kaede: WHA NO FAIR! I WANTED THAT!

Chisato: Hahaha well lets get on to our next segment called 'No hard feelings' this game is simeple you tell each other mean comments and the first one to laugh or the first one to sound offended looses.

Taiyou: Sounds fun.

Kaede: OK!

Chisato: Ok Kaede lets start with you

Kaede: ok AHEM... Taiyou?

Taiyou: Yezzir?

Kaede: pfft! -ahem- Taiyou... why do you always vanish during our lunch break?

Taiyou: What no I dont, I'm always with you!

Taiyou: Oh well I guess what others said was true your so invisible even an ant has more prescience than you.

Taiyou: Owww that one stung a bit... Ok Kaede... you... should go on a diet... your looking a bit chubby today.

Kaede: WHAT HOW DA- sorry almost lost my cool... Taiyou... your acting plain ol suck!

Taiyou: Wow ok so thats how were gonna play it ok... Kaede its a good thing your cute.

Kaede: Why?

Taiyou: Because there isn't much up there to begin with.

Kaede: Are you calling me dumb!?

Taiyou: Maaaybe.

Kaede: W-well... y-your ugly!

Taiyou: -gasp- How dare you... is what I would say but remember you fell in love with this ugly mug of mine.

Kaede: pfft... ok... ummm... you suck!

Taiyou: Ok... Kaede your intellect is like a unicorn.

Kaede: Awwww Because its so magical?

Taiyou: No its because its nonexistent.

Kaede: HEY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF MY INTELLIGENCE!

Taiyou: And I believe I win, can you please say I win I dont think Kaede can handle anymore of my insults.

Chisato: Hahah I agree, well thats all we have for today, here are some pic. from Taiyou and Kaede's intsagram.

Pic 1: From: TaiRyuFighter

Kaede and Taiyou are holding hands at the beach while the rest of the crew were photo bombing them.

Caption: 'at the beach with my lovely girl and the goofballs at the back

#Beachday #withmygirl #goofballs

Likes:764,998

Pic. 2 From: Cinnamon sweetheart

Kaede is with a woman with long black hair, she almost lookes like an older version of Kaede, thier cheeks where pressing with each other as them smiled widely.

Caption: 'Hanging out with my loving mother!'

#BestMom #HappyBirthDay

Likes: 997,126

Pic. 3 From: TaiRyu Fighter

Taiyou is sitting at the veranda of his home as a white husty pup was laying on his legs.

Caption:'At home with my bubbly girl faith, isn't she adorable!'

#BestBuds #Pups

Likes: 999,989

Pic. 4 From: Cinnamon Sweetheart

Taiyou and Kaede were laying on a bed with their costumes on while Taiyou was fast asleep.

Caption: 'He worked so hard even though this is his first acting job, so proud of you babe!'

#bestboyfriend #bestactor

Likes: 556,198

And thats it for now, sorry for not posting a proper chapter, Kinda got emersed in playing games, haha sorry bout that.

Well thats all!

Stay safe and stay home!

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 15
Read To Find Out
928 5 40
It's like an alternative universe from my life. I hope you enjoy and this book has not been edited yet.
1.5K 44 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...