Uncontrollable Hatred. [Yande...

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's alwa... More

( DISCLAIMER ! ) (Please Read)
( Prologue )
( Reminisce )
( Intimidation )
( Confessions )
( Becoming )
( Resentment )
( Mistakes )
( Hatred )
( King's Game )
( Provocation )
Halloween Special!
( Unease )
( Transform )
( Mislead )
( Distortions )
( Arrival )
Christmas Special!
( Captivity )
( Stalking the Stalker )
( Encounters )
( Altercation )
( Ambushed )
( Weaker Than Weak )
( FRUITION )
( Desperation )
( True Colors )
( Dilemma )
( Abundance )
( Conservative )
( Madness )
( Unforgiving )
( Persistence )
( Deceived )
F I N A L E
FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N
FANART! (2)

( Nostalgiac )

5.7K 209 188
By DarkProfession

"Sir, we've apprehended the suspect, he's getting into the car as we speak." The squad's chief reported over the phone, gazing toward the apprehended male with handcuffs around his wrists. He was accompanied by many officers and had his head hung low, expression in a daze. "We've also called Eraserhead to accompany us to the police station in case he might attempt to utilize his quirk. Alright ... Signing off Lieutenant."

And with that, the chief ended the call, keeping his eyes locked onto Bakugou, who quietly began to seat himself in the back of the vehicle. The man removed a thin cigar from it's box, and then lit it carefully. "Damned maniac. I bet he's quaking in his shoes, busy worrying about his conviction.." Bringing the cigarette up to his lips, he took a small inhale, before expelling the toxic smoke out of his nostrils. "A sorry ain't gonna cut it kid. You're a killer."

His red eyes pinned onto the seats in front of him, Bakugou himself seemed as if he'd been daydreaming. Naturally any criminal would've been concerned over the extent of their penalty, or perhaps scared. His leg began to shake aggressively, and hands on his lap remained curled into balls. None of that had any importance to him.

He was only worried about you.

Were you doing okay? What if that guy was going to were torture you? Or maybe touch you with his filthy gloved hands? His head lowering even further, an agitated pant left him. He wouldn't be able to stand it if those scenarios actually became a reality. While the other men were standing outside of the car, casually conversing, he shifted his hands around vigorously in the handcuffs. 'I have to get out of here..-'

A familiar voice made him look out the window. And as he took the time to recognize the older figure keeping his hands in his pockets, chatting with the police force, his lips twitched in irritation.

'I should've saw it before...'

The individual finally took a glance toward him with disappointment lingering in his tired eyes. Then, approaching the car, he opened the door. "Bakugou." He spoke, yet the other was too fixated on his glare that he failed to reply.

'It's his fault. Mister Aizawa..'

"Bakugou." Aizawa repeated. He then moved in to sit beside him, and closed the door. "Are you still trying to escape, even despite the odds?" Crossing his arms, he'd lean back in his seat. "You know better than anyone else that I'm capable of overpowering you." Of course he knew that. He also knew he couldn't even hold a candle to him in terms of raw ability.

Bakugou ended up turning his head the opposite way, hearing his teacher sigh in response. The dissatisfactory on his face was as clear as day, and he could also determine that he also felt guilty for allowing his student to stray away from humanity. "If you're worried about [L/N].. We're holding an proper investigation as we speak. Witnesses say it was the League of Villains that kidnapped her."

Snapping his head back into his direction, the male got more eager, and his infatuated red eyes proved that. "Then what's the hold up? Go get her, right now. I don't care how strong they are, I just want [Y/N] back!" Aizawa would only gaze at him, before voicing him with the cruel reality he had to be faced with.

"You're the hold up here."

Bakugou's heart thudded in the second he shared that. He wanted to verbally relaliate; telling him that he didn't know a thing... But his lips did not budge.

He stared down at his wrists, and instinctively Aizawa knew he'd struck a nerve. It wasn't apart of his intentions to provoke him, he just wanted to let him in on a bit of light. "It's been a proven fact that [L/N]'s life is in greater danger the more time you spend around her. Although you've been convincing yourself that committing murder was for the sake of your relationship, that did not justify anything. Taking countless lives is not something you should overlook, Bakugou. And I know by now that you've realized how much she's terrified of you." He looked away. "What were you going to do next, kidnap her against her own will? She can't live a life like that, and you can't either."

After an unsettling second breezed by, Aizawa brought his hand against the handle of the car door. He figured that this would've been enough to get his act together, though every drop of his composure suddenly depleted as Bakugou pushed his forehead against the car seat ahead of him. A once quiet vehicle echoed with strange and loose sounds of snickering, that began to get a little more intense while Bakugou's balled hands released themselves.

The man beside him grew wary. He even flinched a bit as he shifted back, now pushing his back against the comforting cushions, still giving off that psychotic laughter with wide eyes. He seemed like he couldn't even calm down himself, losing all senses as well as his sanity due to his pent up emotions. But finally, Bakugou eased. He tilted his head back, though his eyes remained locked onto his teacher without the slightest sign of frustration. "Hey."

"..Do you wanna bet on that?"

As the two stared one another down for what looked to be decades, another wave of laughter suddenly escaped Bakugou's throat, a little amused by Aizawa's shocked expression. Aizawa directed his eyes back toward the door, bewildered that he felt intimidated by a student of his, even if it were for a second or so.

The door gradually opened and the teacher stepped outside. 'He's too far gone to bring him back to his senses...' Stressfully, he rubbed his eyes. 'Once this incident is released to the public, UA will be done for.' As he was thinking to himself, he was soon to be approached by the other officers. He closed the door upon their entrance, to muffle out any information Bakugou might catch wind of. "Eraserhead, the chief asks for you. He's just over here sir."

Meanwhile; Unknown facility.
>[1:05 AM]<

With a snap of a gentleman's fingers, you were finally freed from your dark space. Your body collided to the floor, and your hands tapped the stone cold floor as you sought out to lift yourself up a little. You groaned to prove your displeasure, and much to your surprise your kidnapper acknowledged this.

He cleared his throat, making you shoot your head up. "I apologize for the uncomfortable landing." He'd say, forcing you to lock eyes with the same man from before. Only this time.. you could properly get a glimpse of his features that was revealed due to his slightly damaged mask. Collapsing back in fright, you breathed mortified breaths. Your lips trembled, as an instinctive question popped into mind. "W.. Who are you?"

Watching as he gestured for you to take a look behind you, you did so with hesitance. Speechless, there were others who lurked in the perimeter, and only gawked at you with calm expressions. There'd been a boy with peculiar patches covering multiple parts of his skin, black hair, and piercing blue eyes that seemed a little familiar to you. And not too far from him was a pair that were near each other; a girl with blond hair tied into two messy buns, who remained sitting there with her knees to her chest, and a seemingly optimistic fellow in a black and gray bodysuit who looked like he was trying to cheer her up. Lastly, there was another who stood out to you. His body and face was masked with multiple pale hands, only leaving his sickening crimson eyes to stare into. His red shoes tapped along the cold cement, for he made his slow approach up to your concerned body. "Huh? You mean you haven't heard of us?"

You knew for a fact that there might've been more of them, and truthfully.. each and every one of them were intimidating. And judging from their seeping malice as well as dingy rendezvous location, you knew by default that they were not nice people. They were villains.

The one who walked up to you crouched down in front of you, earning a frightful shuffle backwards. He'd scoff, and then scratched the scab along his neck. "We're the League of Villains, the ones who're responsible for the attack on UA not too long ago."

Eyes widening, your jaw dropped, as uncontrollable stutters left your throat. That reaction made the leader crack out an dark chuckle. "Now do you remember us, [F/N] [L/N]?"

This wasn't good at all.. How are you supposed to escape? Maybe you could outsmart them, but with their numbers.. you had little to no opportunities to get away and protect yourself. Your gaze shot toward the floor to avoid his stare, however you were tense in the process. Perhaps Bakugou could rescue you? Knowing that maniac, he was probably trying to get to you as we speak.

You nervously brought your teeth together. No, that would be impossible.. after all, the last time you saw him, he was all tied up with the authorities. You knew he'd be in handcuffs by now. Now shaking your head, you dreaded the thought of him coming to rescue you, but at the same time; you also didn't want to be held captive with Villains.

"I guess Toga won't be so sad now that another girl's here! Right?" The one in the bodysuit claimed ecstatically, before his tone grew much more steeper. "Who likes harems anyway?" He glanced down toward the girl named Toga, who looked a little... off. Her eyes were cold, and so was her expression.

"Shut it, Twice." Another voiced intervened, belonging to the intimidating villain with black hair. "She's just going through some depression since someone she cared about just died." He moved his hand to tap the nape of his neck, cracking it at ease. "And because she wasn't the one who could do it. Anyways, Shigaraki.. what're we gonna do with her? She seems too frail to be here."

Shigaraki stood up, pushing his hands into his trenchcoat's pockets. "Well, Dabi.. I think she's going to be a useful game piece to our success. If Katsuki Bakugou cares for her enough, he might come running. And thanks to Compress, we know that he'll do anything to stick by her." Wait, this is just a plot to win over Bakugou? Did they know about his crazy antics? Or how much he loved you?

Mister Compress removed the mask from his face, admiring the damage in dismay. "He almost put a bullet in my head! You know, I'm not too keen on being the sacrificial lamb." Your body moved, and you started to slowly budge back, both scared and perplexed. If it wasn't one already, this is a nightmare.

"I'm sure those pesky heroes will come looking for her too, not only him. So we'll keep ourselves under the radar for now." Shigaraki moved to sit down on a few piled crates, and then crossed his legs as he removed his embalmed hand from his covering face, revealing a twisted, yet eager grin that reached ear to ear. "Now then, pawns..."

"Let's make this game better than the last."

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.6K 28
[COMPLETED] Izuku Midoriya is back, and this time... he's going through drastic measures, deadly intent on getting what he wants. [How will you be ab...
307K 12.7K 26
"I love you, Y/N." Your hands trembled as you brought them up to cup his warm cheeks. You bit your inner cheek, trying to stop the choking sob that...
452K 17K 50
『❝𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩!❞』 ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...