The Twin

Od ilovefood257

[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at th... Více

The Potters
Mystery Man
Going to Hogwarts
Malfoy
Change of Clothes
Troll
New Enemies
Singing Like We Mean It
Christmas Feast
Forgiving
Changing Snape
Occlumency
Flashbacks
Christmas
Making Up
End of Break
Potions class
Flying
Mob
A Night To Myself
Detention
The Three Headed Dog
Free Day
Saving The Stone
Do You Have Any Ideas You Can Give Me?
Detention With Hagrid
Disappointment
Back With The Dursleys
End

Before We Begin

3.7K 22 0
Od ilovefood257

Hello people who may come across- whatever this is. I am new to writing and I am free for suggestions and constructive criticism! This will not have exact words from the Harry Potter books or movies, because I both read the books and watched the movies in class. Ill basically be taking the characters and writing stuff that doesn't involve the books at all *cough cough*fan fiction*cough cough*. For certain scenes, I will be relying on youtube for the lines. I will also be rearranging the order of events. This story will mostly be in Y/N's POV, but I'll say it at the top of the chapters anyways.

This story is kind of like a test to see if I'm interested in writing, I guess. You don't really have to read this, and if the story gets boring let me know and maybe give me some ideas in the comments if you want.

So

Bye?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.7K 147 13
I suck at these! I apologise in advance! Based off the movies! Not the books! Y/N Black is a fourth year at Hogwarts, and let's just say...things get...
41.5K 594 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
7.8K 299 13
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N is a Weasley, and a twin. Ronald's twin, she along with Ron i...
149 10 12
„𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝒀, 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 " :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...