A Night To Myself

I want to say thanks a bunch to Isabelle220337 to giving me a boost of confidence! When I read your comments, I cant even begin to describe how happy and encouraged I am. Thanks to all of you who have commented or voted for my chapters! Now, heres this chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV

I sleepily opened my eyes and sat up. Wait a minute. This isn't my dorm or common room. Where am I? I jumped out of the bed and landed on something. I soon found out that something was Draco, as he yelped.

"Draco? What are you doing? Who's bed is this? What am I doing here?" I flooded him with questions.

"Relax! Thats my bed, and I was sleeping on the floor because I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable by sleeping next to you. I brought you here because you fell asleep in your common room and everyone went to their dorms, leaving us alone. I couldn't get to your dorm because of the stairs, and I wasn't sure how you would feel if I left you on the couch." He explained.

"Oh.. well thank you for considering my feelings. What time is it?" I mumbled the last part to myself. I looked at the clock.

"Merlin, its 3 in the afternoon! How am I going to get out of your common room without being noticed?"

"Well, usually around this time, nobody's there. You can just walk out without being noticed." I nodded.

"Do you have an extra tooth brush? And do you have some clothes I can borrow? And can I take a shower? I feel disgusting." He laughed and nodded. He pulled out a grey hoodie and some jeans. They were a bit big, but it was better fitted compared to Dudley's clothes.

"I have towels stacked on a shelf in the bathroom. You can check in the cabinet above the sink for some tooth brushes." I nodded and entered the bathroom, making sure to lock the door. I quickly undressed and turned on the water. I went to step in the shower, but pulled back and waited. Why cant Hogwarts showers just automatically be hot? We have magic! 

When I had finally entered, I felt the hot water run over my skin. It just relaxed me. I looked to a shelf to find some body wash. How many hair products does he need?! He has 1, 2.. 5.. 15! He has 15 hair products!

When I finally got out of the shower, I quickly changed into the borrowed clothes. The jeans were  loose and the bottom of it fell over my feet. The hoodie smelled nice. It smelled of the forest, almost. It was really comfortable an soft. I brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom.

Draco POV

I heard the door to my bathroom open and I looked up. I saw Y/N standing there in the doorway. She looked so cute, with my clothes blanketing her. I could easily tell that they were too big for her, but she looked like she enjoyed it. I felt my face heat up and stood from my bed.

"Im going to take a shower, now that your done. If you want, you can read some books or something." I told her. She nodded and went to a bookshelf, while I entered the bathroom.

Y/N POV

I looked over some of the book titles and none of them interested me. That is, until I saw a book titled 'Photo Album'. Of course I had to look at it! Why not? I pulled it out and sat back on Draco's bed. I turned to the first page and saw a picture of, what Im assuming was, Draco's parents. His mother had some beautiful features. His father looked very stricken and angry. He scared me a little. I kept looking at pictures of baby Draco, or him and his family, or him as a kid riding around on a broom. I thought these pictures were absolutely adorable. 

"What are you doing?" Draco asked. I hadn't even noticed him come out of the bathroom.

"Im looking through this photo album. I think these pictures are ver-"