Malfoy

Y/N POV

I sighed in relief and practically ran over to the table. I took a seat next to Harry and this girl with bushy brown hair. That's when we heard "Yes!! We got both Potters!" The hall burst out with laughter and I even saw a few of the Slytherins snickering as well. An old man, who said his name was Dumbledore, started making a speech that I didn't really listen to. I was a little bit shocked when a whole feast appeared in front of me. I started eating as much as I could get, and it seems that Ron and Harry had the same idea.

----------------------------------

"Come on, right this way, hurry up, get a move on! Here is our common rooms. Listen closely to the password and do not forget it. Caput Draconis." Percy, a prefect, said.

"Geez. Why are you rushing me. It's not like theres going to be a troll coming after us or something." I commented. Hermione laughed from beside me and Percy sent me a glare. I walked up to the dormitories and I saw that I was sharing one with Hermione.

"Hey, we share a room!" She said.

"I know! How cool is that?"

"So cool! Well lets unpack our stuff and then go outside and take a walk. I want to get some fresh air before I have to sit near Ron again." I laughed and agreed. We started unpacking everything. I put a picture of me and Harry on my nightstand and moved on to unpack my clothes.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Why are your clothes so big and worn down?"

"Uhhh.. I'll explain that when we're outside." She nodded her head and we continued to unpack. Once we were finished, she let me borrow some of her clothes and we headed outside. We sat on a bench near a fountain and started talking. I told her about how I got Dudley's clothes because Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon didn't want to spend money on us. I also told her about the cupboard and the beatings. When I saw tears in her eyes I quickly moved on to another topic.

"Y/N... why is Draco walking this way?" She said, looking confused.

"Go get Harry. He'll be mad at me if he knows I didn't tell him. I'll see what he wants."

"Ok. Be careful Y/N/N." She then ran off into the castle. When Draco reached where I was, he took a seat next to me. There was an awkward silence before he spoke.

"What's her problem? Why'd she run off like that?"

"She went to get Harry. He told me that if you ever came near me, that he wanted to know. He thinks your going to do something, I guess."

"I wasn't going to do anything to you. But that doesn't matter anymore because there he is." That's when Harry came running up to us and pulled me away before pushing Draco to the ground.

"Harry! What are you doing?!" I asked while rushing over to help him up.

"Hermione said that Malfoy was going to push you in the fountain! What else was I supposed to do?!" This was when Hermione joined in.

"I only said that because you were being a sack of potatoes and you weren't getting up!"

Then Harry and Hermione started arguing. Draco and I took this chance and slipped away unnoticed, and headed to the library. We talked about how the boat ride was. He told me that he thought it was amazing and I told him that I was scared the whole time because I thought the boat was going to tip over. Then I told him that I never learned to swim.

"I can teach you, you know."

"Well Hogwarts doesn't have a pool so thats not happening." We entered the library and I spotted Ron sitting at a table. It was strange to see him in the library. He doesn't seem like the person to study all the time, like Hermione, and it's only the first day so we don't have work.