The Ruthless Alpha's Mate

By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn Sanders is like any other she wolf in her pack that's waiting for a mate. She's young,carefree and doe... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: "Carnival Day."
Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"
Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."
Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."
Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."
Chapter 6: "The Cats Out Of The Bag."
Chapter 7: "Good Bye."
Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."
Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."
Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."
Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."
Chapter 12: "Candy Store."
Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."
Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."
Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."
Chapter 16: "Greek God."
Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."
Chapter 18: "The Next Day."
Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."
Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."
Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."
Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."
Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."
Chapter 24: "Shopping and Stephen."
Chapter 25: "Say Whaaaat?"
Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."
Chapter 27: "Challenge Accepted."
Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"
Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."
Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."
Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."
Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."
Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."
Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."
Chapter 35: "Something Smells Fishy and It's Not The Salmon I Just Cooked."
Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."
Chapter 37: "You and Your Assumptions."
Chapter 38: "The Revelation."
Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."
Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"
Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."
Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."
Chapter 44: "Small Bump."
Chapter 45: "Thee Party."
Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."
Author's Note.
Author's Note
It's Over

Chapter 41: "My Beauty."

45.3K 1K 62
By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn's POV

We arrived at Blue Moon Pack at exactly 3 in the afternoon. Everyone is rushing to make the perfect ceremony for Justin, I wonder where he is. I bet he's nervous, His been waiting for this day since forever. We pull up and park, so does the car behind us (the guards). Damien gets out of the car and walks around my side and opens up the door for me, I take his outstretched hand and he locks the car behind us. We walk with the guys behind us, standing guard. I see my parents waiting on the porch and when I was within 10 feet, she leaves my father's side and runs to me. She envelops me in her arms and hugs me tight.

"Autumn, thank god you're back." My mom mumbles in my hair.

"Uhm... mom? Thanks for the warm welcoming but why does it feel like you've been through hell." I ask her while hugging her back.

"The boys have been driving me nuts, especially Alec he's been bugging me about when you would come home and stuff." She says pulling back and returning to my father's side, he comes over and hugs me too and says 'hi' then pulls back and to my mom again.

I feel Damien wrap his arm at my waist and flush me to his side.

"Hello, Mr. Sanders, and Mrs. Sanders." he greets them respectfully. My father gives a slight nod and mom smiles at him.

"Oh, Damien i told you call us Liam and Beth." she responds

"And maybe, mom and dad in the NEAR future." she tells with a wink. I shook my head at her and realize she already noticed, the beautiful ring on my finger. 

"Uhhh.... Of course, I'm sorry. Liam and Beth" Damien said confused. My poor Alpha is lost. 

"Okay, that's settled then. Let's go inside." she says then we walk inside the house. She ushers us to the living room and i sat with Damien on the love seat and the guys on the couch, my mother comes back from the kitchen with two plates in her hands full of food and my father trails behind her holding a tray of glasses and drinks.

"Please, help yourselves. It must have been a long journey." my mother says to us.

"Thank You, Luna Beth but Luna Snow already provided enough food for us to be full in the car ride." Mark Jacobs says.

"Well that's alright, I could just give this to the other guests that will be arriving." She says.

Mark Jacobs just nodded back to her.

"Who is Luna Snow?" my father asks.

"Uhm... That's my name dad." I butt in the conversation. My parents look at me with puzzled expressions.

"But your name is autumn, so you should be Luna Autumn." My mom informs.

"Yeah, I know but Damien nicknamed me Snow because of my hair and the

pack caught on and they got use to calling me Luna Snow." I explained to them.

They nodded in understanding and moved on.

"Well, why don't we go to the guest house?" My mom says.

"We're staying there?" I stupidly ask.

"Yeah, the pack house is going to be full and also our house so, your father and I decided that you and your pack will have the guest house. The third floor only though, other guests will be joining you." She informs us.

"Okay." I said then we went out with her and to the guest house that is just a walking distance to my parents' house and the clearing.

"So, this is it. Damien and autumn will get the masters bedroom on the third floor and the guys will be in the rooms beside theirs." My mom says showing us the room and we drop off our bags when the house tour was over, I lay on the bed feeling very tired and just gazed up the ceiling while Damien put our clothes in the closet.

"Damien?" I called out to him.

"Yeah, baby." He says walking to where I am and gazed down at me.

I look at him and smile at the evident concern look on his face.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, what brought this on?" he asks going down on the bed and lying beside me.

"Just." I answered him.

"Okay." He says and I snuggle up to him.

"Are you tired?" he says treading his hand in my hair making me more relaxed. I

nod, so sleepy.

"How long do we have until the party?" I ask him.

"3 more hours, go to sleep my beauty, I'll wake you up after 2 hours." He says then kissing me on the forehead and combs his hand to my hair.

"Kay." I reply and slip into darkness.

When I woke up Damien was no longer beside me and the room was dark except for the lamp beside the bed. A note is placed on top of Damien's pillow.

My Beauty,

Don't be alarmed that I am gone, I just have a meeting with your father for a little while and I will be home to you soon. Stephen is probably waiting for you downstairs so get your cute butt up and going the party is about to start in about an hour.

Love You.

Always,

D.

He's so sweet.

I stood up and looked at my dress to see it crumpled all over, I sigh and took it off. I went to my side of the closet and took out another dress that is appropriate for the party and for my condition.

I'm wearing a sleeveless navy blue high-low dress that had a thin gold belt on the waist line. I wore it with black open-toed stilettos. I fixed my make-up and my hair, I grabbed my phone and plugged it for a charge.

I walked out the room and carefully walked on the stairs, I was just about to be on the ground when I was suddenly swept of my feet. I grabbed the person shoulder while he twirls us around. I yelp a little bit and when the person stopped, I opened my eyes to see the person was Trevor.

"You idiot! You got me so scared." I yell at him when he puts me back on my feet and I hit him on the head, I look around to see my guards in the position of ready to attack my stupid brother. I look at them and shake my head.

"Its okay guys, just my stupid brother." I explain and they relax just a bit but still in a fighting stance.

"What were you thinking?" I ask him still hitting him in the arm. We sit down on the sofa and I lay my head on his lap feeling nauseous.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yup."

"He treating you well?" I already knew who 'he' was.

"The best."

"Do you love him?"

"So much. More than life itself."

"Wow! That's deep sis." I laugh at his response.

"I missed you." He whispers in my ear. I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I missed you too." I said, I leaned up about to kiss his cheek when I was manhandled again but this time by my mate.

His eyes are blazing and in charcoal, Ekon must be in control. I hear Summer in my head nagging me for control, so she could officially meet her mate. I let go and just watch them.

Summer's POV

He is so handsome, just looking at him makes me feel all giddy and girly inside. I stare at his face and just in his eyes. They are beautiful in color, so black like the night sky without stars.

I feel so lucky to have autumn as my human, she is caring, kind, understanding, lovable and just so bright. She doesn't let what happened in the past interfere in her present and future. I feel so bad keeping so many secrets from her but mother said it was for the best. Someday all will be revealed, and the secrets I've kept hidden till she was born will now be said and done.

Destiny is getting impatient, Faith is getting mad and Karma is about to snap.

 ~A/I~

Hey Guys! 

So sorry that i just updated now, my laptop has been loco again and also the internet here sucks. So it was suppose to be updated like weeks ago but you know. Oh and it was Exams Week and i need study and focus. 

So. Hope You Liked It. 

~Ciao! :)

~RicciTheGreat! :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
658K 15.4K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...
11.6K 342 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...