๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ...

By peachymaximoff

"we delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admits the changes it has gone through to achieve that... More

00. cast + summary
01. the three amigos
02. moments like these
03. brains of the op.
04. hide the glow
05. hey tinkerbell
06. dog kibble
07. every party
08. almost impossible
09. hollis family line
10. supernatural business
11. must be dreaming
13. the pink trees
14. pinkie promise
15. do this to herself
16. fruit salad
17. bubble spell
18. smile innocently
19. playing the hero
20. frat boys
21. taking my break
22. finally lost it
23. hair & jawline
24. feeling a tad dead
25. believe in love
26. woman with blue eyes
27. supposed to stay
28. what a crappy day
29. wife, sister, mother
30. cave of misery
31. epic as a love story
32. stop suffering
33. living hell for me
34. life to the fullest
35. sweet dreams, blossom
36. complete darkness
37. first day back
38. the dinner party
39. for my mother and me
40. everything about you
41. beautiful butterfly
42. what's the worst
43. stupid fairleaves
44. three powerful words
45. just two weeks
46. can ever imagine
47. it will get better
48. devious by the day
49. ultimate prom date
50. unsurprising welcome
51. the audubon society
52. proud of me too
bonus chapter :)

12. nightmares

18.1K 461 124
By peachymaximoff

s2e10: the sacrifice

"Brynley, Damon's here!" Evan yelled from downstairs the next morning and Brynley let out a groan. She couldn't fall back asleep after she woke up from the dream with Elijah and his family. Now, she had a headache and only two hours of sleep.

"I'll be down in a second!" Brynley yelled back and got out of bed. She grabbed a hairier and pulled her hair up into a bun as best as she could. She changed and grabbed her bag before she ran downstairs.

"Wow, you look terrible." Damon looked at her while Bryn walked downstairs.

"Aw, you're so sweet." Brynley rolled her eyes.

"No, he's right blossom, do you feel okay?" Evan placed a hand on Brynley's forehead.

"I feel fine." Brynley pushed her father's hand off and grabbed Damon's arm. "Let's go."

"Alright, what crawled into your coffee today?" Damon asked as he began to drive to the Gilbert house.

"Don't say coffee, you'll just make me more hungry." Brynley groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

"What's wrong, Tinker?" Damon repeated.

"I had a really bad dream, okay?" Brynley finally admitted. "I didn't sleep at all, and now I have a headache. I'm starving, and I want to cry."

"Aw, pixie dust had a bad dream? Did you want your teddy bear?" Damon teased and parked the car in front of the Gilbert house. Brynley got out the car and slammed the door, walking past Stefan who was walking to the door. "B, come on."

"What's up with her?" Stefan looked at his brother.

"She had a nightmare and it looks like it really screwed her up." Damon replied.

"Bryn, hey, are you okay?" Stefan walked up to the girl and she turned around with tears running down her face. "Damn it, Damon, you made her cry."

"B-Bell, I was kidding." Damon told the fairy.

"No, it's not you, I'm just having a really hard time with all this. Everything is like really building up inside me and I'm so close to breaking down and I just can't-" Brynley rambled before she let out a sob and Damon pulled her into a hug. "I'm so scared. I'm scared that Klaus is gonna try to come get me and he's gonna hurt my dad or Matt or Tyler to do it. Then I had this stupid dream about Elijah, who I can't seem to get out my fricking head."

"Hey guys, what's- Oh my god." Elena opened the door and saw the three of them. "Are you okay? Come in."

"Can you get her something to eat? And pain pills?" Damon questioned and Elena ran to her kitchen. Brynley sat down on the couch and wiped the tears from her face.

"We went to see Katherine." Stefan sighed and Elena gave him a look before she handed Brynley a waffle, a glass of orange juice, and two pain pills.

"Let me know if you want more, Bryn." Elena smiled at the girl. "What did she say?"

"If we get her out of the tomb, she'll give us the moonstone and disappear from this hell town forever." Damon informed and looked at Bryn, who had yet to touch the waffle but had taken the pills. "Brynley, eat something."

Brynley hesitantly took a bite of the waffle after rolling her eyes.

"You don't believe her, do you?"

-

"You shouldn't have come, Bryn." Elena whispered to the fairy as she, Bryn, and Rose walked up to Slater's apartment.

"But I did," Brynley whispered back. "I wanted to be anywhere else besides school."

"Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!" Rose banged on the door. "He's not home. Sorry."

"Hilarious." Bryn mumbled.

"Mm-mm. No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing." Elena refused to leave and Rose pushed the door open.

"Slater?" Rose called and walked further into the apartment before her face fell. "I don't think he's here."

"We didn't come all this way for nothing." Elena said and Rose kicked the door down. The three of them walked in to see a dead Slater.

"Oh my god." Brynley looked down at Slater's dead body.

"Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information." Elena looked around Slater's desk.

"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Rose frowned.

"Rose, I'm sorry about Slater," Brynley apologized with a sad smile. "He seemed like a really nice guy."

"It's fine." Rose dismissed it. "Any luck?"

"Um...It's password protected. I can't get in." Elena shook her head.

"No, this is fine. Let's just go." Rose stood up before they heard a noise from inside the apartment. Brynley immediately took off her bracelet and her wand appeared in her hand. "Stay here. Alice?"

"Rose!" A woman appears and hugs Rose. "He's dead!"

-

"She found him a few minutes before we did." Rose walked up to Bryn and Elena as Bryn put her bracelet back on.

"How is she?" Bryn asked.

"Overreacting. Big time." Rose whispered.

"Her boyfriend just died." Brynley reminded, feeling bad for Alice.

"Those tears are for her. She didn't care about Slater. She was only dating him long enough to see if he'd turn her." Rose whispered and Brynley frowned and Elena walked over to Rose.

"What if I could convince Rose to turn you?" Elena told Alice after conversing with her for a few moments. "Will you show us his files then?"

Alice stood up and sat down at Slater's desk, then began to type away. Bryn, Rose, and Elena stood behind her.

"Someone's been here. The hard drive's completely wiped out." Alice continued to type.

"Yeah, probably whoever killed him." Rose shrugged.

"Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on a remote server." Alice smirked before rolling her eyes. "Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious."

"These are all leads to vampires?" Elena and Bryn looked at the hundreds of files.

"Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me." Alice nodded.

"What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah." Rose pointed.

"I could call him." Alice offered.

"Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelgänger is alive and she's ready to surrender." Elena handed the phone to her and Brynley's eyes widened. Then she began to think, if she just handed herself over, Klaus wouldn't hurt any of her family, would he? But she couldn't just hand herself over, what if something happened to her?

"What?" Rose screamed.

"Cody is on his way and he really wants to meet you."

-

Brynley stared out the window, trying to decide if she should just give herself over when Klaus comes. She looked outside before she saw Elijah's reflection in the glass. She let out a gasp and turned around, but saw no one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 8.5K 58
Emily Forbes was engaged to marry klaus mikaelsons but after he cheated on her she knew she deserve better and moved on with her life though the dif...
155K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
184K 3.9K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
51K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC