crown prince, norenmin

Por haesoleil

he is the crowned prince. but how can he fulfill his tasks if danger trails behind him? well then, a solution... Más

intro 👑
▪️一▫️ 
▫️二▪️
▪️三▫️
▫️四▪️
▫️六▪️
▪️七▫️
▫️八▪️
▪️九▫️
▫️十▪️
▪️十一▫️
▫️十二▪️
▪️十三▫️
▫️十四▪️
▪️十五▫️
▫️十六▪️
▪️十七▫️
▫️十八▪️
▪️十九▫️
▫️二十▪️
▪️二十一▫️
▫️二十二▪️
▪️二十三▫️
▫️二十四▪️
▪️二十五▫️
▫️二十六▪️
▪️二十七▫️
▫️二十八▪️
▪️二十九▫️
▫️三十▪️
▪️三十一▫️
▫️三十二▪️
▪️三十三▫️
▫️三十四▪️
▪️三十五▫️
👑 outro
💌
📢📢

▪️五▫️

3.7K 230 125
Por haesoleil

👑
five | wu

renjun leaned on to his bed as he patiently waited for his attendant to wake up.

renjun held the younger's hands while he rubbed his thumb on it. the younger has been asleep for half a daw now and it honestly worried renjun. like how the hell sleeping meds lasted this long. or he actually didn't know that sleeping meds can last this long.

suddenly the bedroom door opened making the prince loosen his grip onto the attendant's hands. the prince stood up as he watched the royal investigators slowly came in. but what made his heart beat faster is that, the king, also known as his father, also came in.

despite being afraid of what his father could do, renjun cleared his throat, "so, updates?"

"we found traces of the sleeping meds on the spoon and a bit on the ice cream. results showed that the meds wasn't on the ice cream but was on the spoon which was the one the attendant used." one of the investigators spoke as he showed the spoon that was inside a resealable plastic, and which looked really familiar to renjun.

renjun then confirmed that it was his spoon in which the younger had snatched from him, "okay, continue."

"this only means that the sleeping meds was really directed to you, your majesty. and the meds that was used was pretty strong and your attendant seemed to have took 3/4 of what was in the spoon." one of the investigators continued as he scrolled on his tablet.

renjun frowned as he took a glance at the younger that was sleeping peacefully.

the king then suddenly cleared his throat as he took a stern look at the investigators, "that's all?"

"u-uhm, we have concluded that the one who did this didn't meant to actually kill the prince. because if they did, they should've placed a real poison instead of sleeping meds which meant that they only intended to scare the people in the palace by putting the prince into a deep sleep but it obviously failed and that is thanks to his attendant's observation skills–"

"that's enough." the king ordered making the investigators press their lips into a thin line. the king then motioned for them to get out.

and then there was just silence.

until the king decided to break the ice, "what did i tell you."

renjun shifted his gaze from his attendant to his father. his expression then turned furious, "he saved me. how oblivious can you get?"

"he wouldn't be lying there looking dead if he didn't agreed with you and just forced you to stay inside the palace." the king scoffed, putting his hands inside his pocket.

renjun balled his fist as he clenched his jaw, looking away from his father, "it was not his fault. all he did was to make me happy."

"he's putting your life in danger–"

"no! he's putting his own life in danger by saving me! he fucking saved your son what the hell are you being mad about–"

and a sound of a hard slap echoed across the room.

"don't you ever speak to me like that again!"

renjun gasped as he gently held his cheek. the burning feeling is rising up but he shrugged it off, "it was my fault! he stopped me but i was persistent! i know he knew that danger was trailing behind me but he still stayed by my side! why can't you see that!"

the king shut his eyes tight. and he opened it, he sent a look at the prince who was now tearing up.

even if he's not really happy about what happened, he's still a father and he can't possibly look at his son who was disappointed at him.

the king looked away and turned around, his back facing the prince, "i'm sending you to the zhongs while they track down the suspect behind this. i'll send the best mentors out there to train you while you're staying there. i'm going to speed up your marriage and your coronation."

renjun gasped as he ran to his father and gripped tightly to the old man's hands, "father please no! i have to be here when jaemin wakes up. please! i want to apologize to him. o-or if possible after he wakes up i can leave just not now..."

the king gritted his teeth, "if he's not awake by the midnight, you're leaving first thing in the morning."

renjun frowned as he let go of the king's hand. and as if on cue, the king left the room.

the prince wiped his tears as he went near the attendant, "jaemin... please wake up."

renjun climbed up his bed and went to the attendant's side. he carefully brought his hands near the younger's face as he caressed his cheeks, "jaem, i have so many things to tell you. and to apologize to you. please wake up now..."

"you're not being sleeping beauty on me right?" renjun tried to joke as he chuckled softly.

"but i won't deny it. you're a beauty."

the prince then stopped playing with the attendant's hair as he focused on the attendant's beauty.

until his gaze drop to the attendant's lips– "no renjun. it's not the right time."

but a single peck won't hurt right? renjun ruffled his hair while he's mentally hitting himself.

but then his gaze yet again landed onto the younger's lips. "okay fine."

renjun held his breath in as he closed his eyes and slowly leaned in.

until his lips met with something soft.

renjun shut his eyes open, quickly pulling away while he covered his lips, "i did it! oh my gosh! i must be so out of my mind!"

a sudden wave of heat surged in renjun while the soft feeling of the younger's lips on his lingered.

renjun lowkey squealed, "i must be crazy! why did i–"

"your highness?"

"oh my gosh! yes i kissed him!– i mEAN WHAT!?"

renjun got out of the bed. he walked closer to the door but did not really opened it, "who is it?"

"it's haechan, i'm jaeminie's friend. i just wanted to check up on him–"

jaeminie?

"is hyuck with you?" renjun asked, feeling his blood slowly boiling as the name 'hyuck' slip his mouth.

there was a minutes of silence before that haechan guy spoke again.

"i'm hyuck...?"

"okay no. you're not coming in."

"what!? why not?! jaemin is also my friend! i just want to check up on him!"

renjun rolled his eyes, "you're really yelling at me!?"

"well if you're not being a bitch then you would atleast let me glance at my minie!"

renjun clicked his tongue as he aggressively opened the door, "he is not yours!"

the tanned male crossed his arms to his chest, "he's not yours either!"

"but the room is mine!"

"well then, might as well carry jaemin to his room!"

renjun furrowed his brows while he opened the door wider, "fine! come in."

the tanned male smirked as he entered the room. when he saw the sleeping male, he dramatically dropped on his knees, "jaeminieeee!"

renjun rolled his eyes for the third time as he watched the tanned male being dramatic.

the princed walked near the tanned male, "we haven't properly introduced to each other yet."

the tanned male stopped dramatically crying as he stood up, not really meaning to tower over the prince but that's what happened. "i told you. i'm haechan."

"well, i'm a prince. i'm huang renjun and i'm jaemin's master."

"you're pretty kinky you know?" haechan scoffed in between his laughter as he watchd the prince go red, "don't worry your highness, i will not be the boss of jaemin for i will just stay as his friend."

"i didn't mean it that way! i'm chinese okay? but i'm speaking to you in korean and i just misused a word."

haechan just continued laughing at the flustered prince. "okay okay."

the prince then let out a sigh of relief.

"i honestly don't think you can top but i still think it's your kink."

"stop it!"

👑
结束
end | jieshu
tbh, idek what we're suppose to feel in this chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.7K 635 8
"How can I be sure you aren't lying to me?" "You can't." "Then why should I trust you?" "You shouldn't." "Why are you doing this, Merlin?" - Merlin...
9.7K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
100K 3.8K 35
𝓷𝓬𝓽 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓾 Having left her home for the palace, a huge amount of stress was placed on Jiyun. Having to deal with all the tasks and n...
553K 26.4K 71
"And you are?" "I'm the crown prince. Choose your next words wisely - they may be your last."