▫️八▪️

👑
eight |

jaemin sulked as he sat at one of the benches in the palace garden.

the three lee soldiers looked at him with frown and worry. haechan then sat at his side and patted his shoulder, "hey, it's okay. it has just been three days."

"that's the point hyuck. it has been three days." jaemin pouted while he swung his feet at the ground.

"say.." haechan started as he dusted the attendant's beret hat, "do you like the prince?"

jaemin paused for a minute as the prince's bright smile appeared in his mind. not to forget that one time when renjun sang infront of the flowers when they're still teenagers. jaemin could never forget that one moment because he got to hear renjun's angelic voice. also that time when the prince started opening up at him, he never knew that an angel like him was going through such problems that time.

"okay, we'll take your silence as yes."

mark laughed at what the tanned male had just said but someone wasn't really happy about it. more like, not really satisfied.

"so uhm, jaem!"

mark and haechan stopped laughing when they heard the other soldier called. they stifled their laughters as haechan pushed himself closer to mark to give some space for jeno to sit.

and who is mark to complain? he's actually liking their closeness.

and with too much confidence he gathered, he placed both of his hands on both sides of haechan's waist, and gripped on to it and carried him to sit on his lap.

"hyung?" haechan whispered in a flustered voice.

"we can save more space like this." mark whispered back. he didn't mean to speak in a husky voice but that's what it sounded on the younger's ears.

meanwhile,

"eung jeno? what is it?"

jeno placed his hand under his chin as he patted the attendant's beret, "is this part of your uniform too?"

jaemin froze on that question as he looked at the soldier, "it isn't. does it look bad on me?"

"n-no! no, it doesn't. but like, isn't it hot? since your uniform and then a hat." jeno mumbled while his eyes travelled from the attendant's hat, to his face, and then lastly, his lips.

but he shrugged it off.

"yep, it's hot.... uhm, jen?"

jeno innocently looked at the attendant at his side, "yes?"

"i actually have a favor to ask,"

"what is it?" jeno asked, his brows furrowing a little as he fully faced the attendant.

"can you, cover me up later? i'm planning to sneak out co'z i want to buy.. s-something." jeno watched as the attendant continued to mumble something and was looking down at his fingers, and doing this 👉🏻👈🏻